HPU?: Apollo City OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: HPU?: Apollo City OOC

Post by valerio »

This character looks fun and interesting. I give it a go.
And since he's working at a restaurant, he can appear anytime while the others are busy elsewhere.
Welcome aboard!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Hello to all!
I have a dream of re-joining this awesome RP. However, that could only happen under two conditions - do people want me back and are there free spots :D
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

In answer to your first question: Yes!
To your second question: Val?
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

If you say you can do it, show us your CS.
The Moon Howler

he returns!
(code)Name: Polaris

Type: Cy-pet

Species: Wolf

(former)Occupation: Secret military anti-terrorist section (S.M.A.T.S)

Neighborhood: Apolo city

Appearance and cybernetics:
A large Arctic wolf with snow-white fur. His left eye is steel gray and his right - cyan blue. He wears his dog tags on a silver chain (he doesn’t have a collar.)
His right arm, left leg and his left part of the head (around the muzzle) are cybernetic. His eye was changed with a cybernetic one.
He wears a black head-rag, black tank-top, dark camo pants and black, fingerless augmented glove on his left arm, as well as leg-augmentation for the bottom parts of his pants' right leg.

Personality:
Has Military behavior. He’s very abstemious, quiet and generally not very talkative and usually give short answers. Most of the time he’s very calm and polite, but his seemingly endless patience has its limits. When he’s angered, he usually doesn’t listen to anyone, but his trainers. Luckily for him and those around him, he calms down quickly.
Trained how to behave as a civil and blend in in pretty much every kind of crowd.

Background:
S.M.A.T.S. is no more. Over 30 years the organization is wiped out by criminal contingents after it became known to public and abandoned by most of its sponsors. Long before that, only a few years after the mysterious disappearance and return of Polaris, he was lost again when a well-armed separatist group ambushed the mini-submarine that was to deploy Polaris’ team for a special mission under the icy shelves of Antarctica.
2 years ago a random expedition found the remains of the submarine and the few escape pods. Polaris was the only survivor there, frozen in his pod in the ice. They almost lost him in their attempts to revive him. When he started asking questions, they found that he had a bad case of amnesia, for he did not know even his own name. Only thanks to the pod’s limited info-storage did they found out who he was. In the following year he was a permanent patient for the doctors, but not because of the last remnants of the virus (to which he was found out to be somehow immune), but because of the effect of all those years in ice. In the end, he needed a lot of medical care from all kinds of medics, as well as psychologists in order to stabilize him both physically and mentally. To the doctors’ surprise, Polaris handled the cybernetics way better than any other patient they ever had.
His return to the living however brought upon him the attention of Admiral Jacob Khark, who took him under his wing. After about a month of testing his skills, the military had abandoned the tests on the wolf, claiming that he wasn’t fit for what he was trained to be anymore. Soon after that, Admiral Khark retired from duty and took Polaris with him as a pet. Little did they know that Khark was a descendant of one of the greatest agents of S.M.A.T.S. For him, Polaris was a living legend, a reminder of ideals now forgotten.
Polaris became one of the top agents of the K-Corp private army and sec-corp, despite what military deemed him. In the following tests, he proved he was in top shape, but.his choice was final - he stood with K-Corp.
Later, after the events with the space station, he was brought for medical examination after showing signs of extreme stress, aggression and paranoia. Luckily, he quickly got over those and his psyche is once again strong as tempered steel.

Stats:

Strength: [----7----]
Perception: [----6----]
Endurance: [----6----]
Charisma: [----5----]
Intelligence [----6----]
Agility: [----7----]
Luck: [----5----]

Other info:
Skilled in melee fight.
can latch onto any surface and walk on ceilings and walls

Gear: Stealth generator, Latcher augmentation and a couple of stun-batons (on his back) that can be assembled in a (stun) staff.

Mods:
Mod A: "Specter" Stealth generator
Mod B: "Latcher" wall-crawler augment

Color:8000FF

Owner: Admiral Jacob. T. Khark

Species: Human

Class: High class

Appearance: Dark hair tied in a tail, a short black beard with chin-lock, silver eyes and skin tone, looking as if his owner was staying way too much under the sun (which is not true) are all descriptions people usually give Admiral Khark. Though he looks a bit crude on the outside, those who live a while with him will find that under the crude shell lies an incredibly gentle and caring being, which turned into a cold-hearted soldier whenever he had someone to protect.

Background: A man in his early 50s, Khark is exemplar of a patriotic soldier. He personally led his forced in many successful battles and never knew the taste of defeat. His role in the war was limited to only commanding because of a few crippling wounds he received when he was kidnapped by assassins. The admiral managed to dispatch his captors and barely made it alive to the closest road. The medics deemed him unable to fight himself, but able to lead from distance. The admiral never hesitated and accepted the harsh words with pride. After his retirement he continues to work for the military, but in other forms.

He owes a company that produces custom and mass production of non-military mods of all kinds for the market. The company also manufactures the "Latcher" augmentations and "Specter" Stealth generators strictly for military uses.

Job: President of K-Copr

-----------------

There will bit more to that.

-----------------

And there she is:

(code)Name: Nova
Type: Cy-pet
Species: German Shepherd dog
(former)Occupation: Secret military anti-terrorist section (S.M.A.T.S), later – mercenary and part-time agent.
Neighborhood: Apolo city
Appearance and cybernetics:
Little above the average for her species, standard fur pattern. Her right eye is light blue, while her left one is pink. She wears her dog tags on a silver chain (she doesn’t have a collar). Her nose is black with pink spots. A few strands of her head-fur are painted pink and few in light blue. The paint continues through her mane (hair) as well.
Her right arm and left eye are cybernetic.
Her Cybernetic arm is covered with artificial skin and fur, similar to what she had before.
She uses a new generation of cybernetic eyes that look exactly like the old ones or even with different color (depends on the customer).
She wears a pair of black goggles on her head (night-vision mode included), black tank-top (reaching to the upper part of the belly) and black pants. Likes to wear black feet-wraps sometimes. She also wears a small utility belt and a special black “leather” fingerless gloves and ankle bands.

Personality:
Most of the time hotheaded, irresponsible, playful, teasing, easily distracted and easily distracting others (one way or another) and almost always happy. Very talkative and sometimes even annoying. Most of the time over exited, hyperactive and sweet, she can easily get angry (with exception for Polaris) for a short time, but if truly angered… well, it’s definitely NOT something anyone wants. She hates to wait for longer than five minutes (at best). And whines a lot if she has to wait for more than that.
She can blend in in every crowd, but prefers them to be happy ones.

Background:
S.M.A.T.S is all she ever knew when it comes to home before she left and still the closest to home she ever had. She’s that kind of dog to never regret what she’s doing – either good or bad. She was the one who helped S.M.A.T.S operatives to find Polaris when he was captured and lost his arm. It was a while after, when Polaris was already fine when she left S.M.A.T.S.
When Polaris disappeared in his last mission in Antarctica and was considered K.I.A. she returned to S.M.A.T.S and volunteered to join a brand new, revolutionary project – Cryo-freezing of living, intelligent beings. This particular group of S.M.A.T.S. Later was the only real survivor of the military organization, mainly because at some point they went solo and with time and a random fire in the archive section, all the records of their connection with S.M.A.T.S disappeared (but one of their subjects).
S.M.A.T.S. is no more. Over 30 years the organization is wiped out by criminal contingents after it became known to public and abandoned by most of its sponsors.
2 years ago a random expedition found the remains of the submarine and the few escape pods. Polaris was the only survivor there, frozen in his pod in the ice. They almost lost him in their attempts to revive him, yet they managed. Two weeks later, Nova was awaken from her cryo-chamber, luckily for her – with most of her memories intact, though even she had some blank moments and even though she was in the best possible environment, the long cryo-sleep took it’s toll – her right arm and left eye had to be replaced, but thanks to the top advanced medical machinery and staff of the organization she initially ended up once awoken, she was taken care of.
Later, during a few of her small solo expeditions, she managed to find some records of S.M.A.T.S, copies of which she hid well in one of her personal devices.
When she learned about Polaris, she simply left the group that was taking care of her and assigned to serve Commodore Galadan J. Khark. Just before the crisis at the Moon Base the Commodore found about her relation with Polaris, he re-assigned her to K-Corp, giving her free choice of transportation to Apollo city…

Stats:
Strength: [----7----]
Perception: [----6----]
Endurance: [----6----]
Charisma: [----5----]
Intelligence [----6----]
Agility: [----7----]
Luck: [----5----]
Other info:
Good at melee fights. Prefers ranged combat.
Has small crush on Polaris.
Loves Big guns, Bigger guns and explosives just as much she likes to cuddle and snuggle.
Sometimes get a bit overexcited in battle

Gear: Goggles (with night-vision mode. Gift from the Commodore.), a hand gun with stun and EMP mode (called Spikes)
Mods:
Mod A: P.A.G.G. - Personal anti-gravity generator (able to walk on walls and ceilings. Serves as personal gravity generator if there’s no gravity)
Mod B: Kinesis (like Dead Space) – pulling and pushing objects. Able to hold object up to a rifle for a short period of time.
Color:[color=# BF00FF] BF00FF[/color]

Owner: Commodore Galadan J. Khark
Class: High class
Appearance: black hair tied in a tail, a short black beard with chin-lock, brown eyes and perfect skin. Though he looks a bit crude on the outside, those who live or serve a while with him will find that under the crude shell lies an incredibly gentle and caring being, which turned into a strong and decisive commander whenever the duty calls.

Background: A younger copy (30 years old) of his Father, the Commodore serves with pride and selflessness. Loved by his people, respected by his enemies. Has just as much experience on the fleet as he has on the ground. Personally taken down enough pirates and whatnot else to earn him a lot of respect.
Ship: Enterprise (latest model Battlecruiser)

Job: Commodore, oversees military projects with various companies, including K-corp.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

TMH is back! Woo!

Also, we changed the stat system to the standard SPECIAL system so that new players would just have to learn one stat system.
I think. Unless Val changed it back to the Apollo system.

Anyways, I came back to the forums today just to check up on everyone and my old rp. How is everything here?
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Nah, Val didn't change it. Could you edit that please, TMH?

Great to see you again, Neon! We're still plodding along but it's not the same without you! Val has a great plot worked out though by the sound of it.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

The Moon Howler

MrNeonShot wrote:TMH is back! Woo!

Also, we changed the stat system to the standard SPECIAL system so that new players would just have to learn one stat system.
I think. Unless Val changed it back to the Apollo system.

Anyways, I came back to the forums today just to check up on everyone and my old rp. How is everything here?
Hi, Neon and welcome back to the forums!
Hlaoroo wrote:Nah, Val didn't change it. Could you edit that please, TMH?

Great to see you again, Neon! We're still plodding along but it's not the same without you! Val has a great plot worked out though by the sound of it.
Forgot that part, but changed it :D

My RP Characters
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

So is there room for one more guy, Val? I'd like to try and rejoin, if thats possible ^^
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Here I am!

Neon, you are of course free to submit a CS.
TMH, please re-elaborate your CS so that there is no teleportation technology. Of course, the Apollo Company is surely working on that, and could even split the job between companies so that it's less traceable by competition, but as of now still no working teleportation.

Thanks a lot!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

A couple days ago, Rick posted more on the classes of anidroid's there are in ARGO.
This means not only is there one type of anidroid, but multiple sub-classes of anidroids.
I decided to make my own version of the MEDENS anidroid class because I really like that anidroid and it reminds me of Baymax a lot!

---
Name: Winter Medens
color: #FF0000

Type: anidroid

Specie: Medens anidroid

Neighborhood: Apollo City

Appearance: Winter is a new Japanese prototype anidroid specifically for medical purposes. This anidroid has 3 red crosses, one on his belly and one for each ear.
He also has a digitiger pattern on his body with no visual eyes and no mouth.

Personality: Winter always speaks with a happy tone, is currently working on learning human culture and how to act more human, and how to better help other patients. This might make him slightly awkward to anyone other than himself.

Background: This anidroid was invented by a japanese company and was sent to Apollo City for immediate testing. Unboxed recently by Atlas Inc, the robot was assigned as a street roaming healthcare assistant. Anyone walking around the street who might need help, this anidroid will find and give immediate help to the person. Once his mission is complete, he'll be sent back to earth and upload his database to other Medens droids.

Stats:
Strength: 10
Perception: 8
Charisma: 7
Intelligence: 10
Agility: 4
Luck: 3

Mods: Built in medical tools, Medical sensory equipment, and Monitor display where his eyes would be.
---
valerio

Post by valerio »

OKi-doki, I like this one, Neon!
Welcome to the City!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Actually, I think I'll just stay out of Apollo City. I know its a slow period and all, but it just looks way too slow for me to join.
valerio

Post by valerio »

MrNeonShot wrote:Actually, I think I'll just stay out of Apollo City. I know its a slow period and all, but it just looks way too slow for me to join.
no prob. come back anytime
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Neon, that's exactly why we need people to join - to speed things up again!
It's your choice though. You don't have to join now and you'll be welcome back any time.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

The Moon Howler

edited and ready for inspection.

My RP Characters
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

thanks, guys!
The Moon Howler

Will you look at that? Suddenly Polaris has a... girlfriend? I guess? Check her sheet - it's edited under his own!

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Moon Howler wrote:Will you look at that? Suddenly Polaris has a... girlfriend? I guess? Check her sheet - it's edited under his own!
yes I did already. I answered you in PM. The mighty trio is approved, you may proceed and join
The Moon Howler

I know you replied :) just announcing Nova to the rest is all

My RP Characters
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Any room for one more?
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Civilization wrote:Any room for one more?
sure thing!
What did you have in mind?
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Name: Veil
Color: This One
Species: Cy-pet Ferret
Appearance: Chocolate (Using this Chart He wears a black collar with golden tags, along with a black sweater vest. His eyes change color based on what vision he is using. Carries a backpack with him that holds materials needed to fix any type of communication problems.
Modifications: He lost his arm, both eyes along with most of the area around his eyes, and his left lower leg and they were replaced with robotic parts. His forearm has what looks like a black arm brace, which has a computer screen on it allowing Veil to access the internet/communications anywhere. Both eyes had to be replaced with cybernetic eyes, which he can use to see normally, night-vision, x-ray, thermal, etc. His leg is robotic but functions like a normal leg.
Personality: A little bit of a downer at times, he tries to be happy for what he has. He mostly spends his time wondering about waiting for his owner to tell him his next job assignment. When not working he is usually out and about trying to detract himself from himself.

Strength: 5
Perception: 8
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 8
Luck: 5

Owner: Elliott
Class: Medium class
Appearance: Caucasian, lean and tall, brown hair cut short. Wears black slacks and a green dress shirt.
Background: Started a small communication repair business to make a living, which gets him and Veil by. Adopted Veil for the company and for his company. He prefers animals to people, he personally enjoys repairing Cy-pet and Ani-droids communication systems, but he will repair other communications for people or buildings but usually sends Veil.
Job: Communication's Repair Man
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
valerio

Post by valerio »

You're good to go!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Finally! It took several different pictures and about fifteen coyote and robot references, but I finally got the James icon done. It looks weird, but that's because of the angle of the head and the markings got in the way. Other than that, it pretty much looks like my robot son. Image used: This comic. Ralph in the third panel.
Attachments
James.png
James.png (13.21 KiB) Viewed 30105 times
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hello guys. I'm back! Again... I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly and without notice but if it's alright with you guys I'd like to come back! I'll make sure I get caught up on everything and get back into it!
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welcome back, Roarin!
I'm happy to have you back if the GM is. :)
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

weeelcome back!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Question. Are the identification codes something stamped onto the droid or are they a piece of programming that they pass by wifi or internet connection to whatever is scanning them?
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Ids can be read through scanning of the eyes
You let a scannerdo the reading of an eye and all info is transmitted to Security
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Cool. Thanks. :)
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

YOUR PSA SPEAKING

All Ani-droids and CyPets are required by law to have a multimedia communication device installed. Said device helps to transmit promptly all needed information during emergencies, alert authorities in case of need, and enjoy all multimedia contents the Qnet (also known with the more archaic 'Internet') has to offer
Thank you for your attention
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Yeah, fixed my mistake... Sorry for that.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Civilization wrote:Yeah, fixed my mistake... Sorry for that.
no need to be sorry at all^^ I should've put that announcement some time ago already
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Is Apollo City still alive? The posting rate has dropped significantly.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I think we're waiting on Roarin.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Sorry! >w<. I wasn't sure if I should wait for the others to have a turn before I post so I waited. But a new post is now up!

Ref Ref!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

In terms of play what do you guys think of going into an imaginate arc? It'll take the focus off or Vi and make use of Todd and Kelly's theater skills as well as Mickey's music.

Ref Ref!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

That sounds fun!
My characters!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sounds like fun!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters