SRP: Snow Tunnels

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: SRP: Snow Tunnels

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis looks around seeing the popped slime. he walks over seeing the gems and dagger. he picks up the dagger and ten gems. "hey this has the same symbol as the metal i have. i wonder"anubis thought as he put the gems away and sets the dagger in a sleeve on the side of his bag. "jack will need it more than me. ill save it for him or later" anubis said helping jack walk. "comeon jack lets get you some help. and her i got you some gems." anu is said halvi.g the ten gems and placing five in jacks bag he gave him earlier
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yay! It's finally dead!" Cryo exclaimed. And as soon as he finished saying that, he fell to his knees in pain.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

"Sounds great. Thanks for all the help!" Quinn told the lady. "Anything else I need to know?"
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Maut, still unconscious, let out a breathy whine as someone hefted him up. In the now nightmare he was experiencing, he dreamed that a black-cloaked figure with a scythe on its back was carrying him.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Gunthar sighed at the site before him. He set the book down, then stepped in front of Maut and placed a hand on him. An equal sign with 3 diagonal lines infused on a potion symbol appeared in the air above his hand. Then for anyone else affected by the poison, he did the same. When he was done he shook his head.

"Sorry, I should have done my due diligence and taught you healing before you left. I figured you'd be able to handle a number of attacks by yourselves, sigh. My mistake," he said, then he noticed the gems, "Say, those monster drops are part of your pay. You guys really should split those as evenly as you can. Or I could make a magic that does that for you." GM: Anyone with poison is cured and Maut will regain consciousness for his turn.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes. If you do happen to stumble into the vampire early from getting lost, simply head east, or wait for my wisps, and one, more, thing," the lady of the lake said in a stern tone, "This land is old. Old, old, old, old, old. And as such, many people have lived on these lands and many gods have been worshiped. Should you find yourself approached by one, be wary. ALL demigods want your soul in the end, regardless of what they say. And not all gods will keep up with their promises."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Hotep the psychic wrote:anubis... sets the dagger in a sleeve on the side of his bag.
or he can just take... oh well, I can try to talk it off him later, Flynn thought to himself.
xhunterko wrote:"Sorry, I should have done my due diligence and taught you healing before you left. I figured you'd be able to handle a number of attacks by yourselves, sigh. My mistake," he said, then he noticed the gems, "Say, those monster drops are part of your pay. You guys really should split those as evenly as you can. Or I could make a magic that does that for you."
"Thanks, I'm sure we can split it up ourselves," Flynn replied. "Unless the others want to make you do that."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Seeing everyone recovering from the battle Gil picked himself up, brushing himself off. With everyone beginning to mingle and talk again the dog (not really caring for such things), decided to make himself useful and trotted a alittle away, scouting out anything of interest or possible threats that may catch the group off guard, first walking a few yards out to one side, then walking back to scout out the other.
(Three stones for scouting)
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"It's fine , it's fine , but hey now that you mention it , never learned healing magic before , I guess that's something I could make use of , as for the loot , yeaaah , I'm sure we all are trustworthy enough to share the rewards , right everyone ?" Muiva smiled at the group , but for a second , the same moment the word "right" left her muzzle , she gave Flynn a hardly noticeable , yet full of intimidation , glare , but with the word "everyone" spoken , that joyful smile once again appear on her face.
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Fri May 09, 2014 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Despite Jack being racked with pain, he managed to give Anubis a slight smile. Thank you. He said very softly. As Gunther did the healing spell he felt the pain just leave his body, replaced by a slight bit of energy. Wow that feels great. I should definitely learn that one. He saw the look Muiva gave Flynn and picked up on what it meant. I agree. He said as he dug out the gems Anubis put in his bag. Come on guys. Don't try to sneak any away. We all get an even amount. Right Flynn. He gave Flynn a knowing look as he said that last part.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

"32 gems total....eight people equals 4 gems a piece." "so if i did my math right all of us gets 4 gems from the monster drop. so ill drop one giving me my four."Anubis said taking one gem out and setting it down. "im gonna write that symbol down" anubis thought before taking out a sheet of paper and writing the symbols he knows and the healing spell symbol. "firball, smoke, light, light shield and healing.... five spells, a dagger, some parts from the robo spider and a sheet of metal...." anubis listed to himself as he pulled the map out as he walked away from the group stopping within sight still as he looked over the map and a journal "im here when we are ready to go!" anubis said waiting patiently
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo got up and walked over to Gunthar, leaving his gloves on the ground. "Well, I picked up this ring earlier." he said, taking the ring out of his collar pocket and showing Gunthar.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

"I guess I should get going then. How often do others go to you or Gunthar?" Quinn asked, relaying the spells and how to cast them in his mind.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

In his dream, Maut tried to ask the figure carrying him of where he was taking him, but he had no voice. Continuing walking, that scythe looming behind him, the figure then stopped at the edge. Extending his arms he did, with the dog on his palms, before he let go, the dog falling upwards into the ever-brightening sky.

~The time to go is not now, others still need you. Live~

In the real world, Maut's eyes shot wide open, and he immediately sat up and coughed a few times. He sank his claws into the rough earth beneath him, panting hard. Soon though, his breathing normalized and he caught sight of the stocky rabbit baker standing besides him, his novel in his paw.

The events that had happened before he fainted flashed in his mind, and he had a hunch that Gunthar had healed him or something. He relaxed his paws and carefully stood up. Yep, still a little wobbly, but he would live. "I dunno how you did that Gunthar, but thank you for curing me."

He took a cursory glance at his surroundings, and saw that the big slime was finished, and the rest were looking fine as well, including the wolf whose name still eluded him. Slowly walking up to her, he asked, "Hey, you alright?"

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Sorry been busy!

ic:

Despite his best efforts, Gil doesn't see any enemy fiends. He does find a small, golden feather and a single gem though! GM: Items found, 1 Golden Feather. 1 Gem.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nice find, no clue what it does though, you'll have to figure that out yourself," Gunthar says, "Oi mate your welcome, here's your book by the way." The last he says to Maut.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It depends. Mostly on whether or not they stay underground or hop up to the surface really," the lady of the lake says, "Good luck!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

serence ice fox wrote:she gave Flynn a hardly noticeable , yet full of intimidation , glare , but with the word "everyone" spoken , that joyful smile once again appear on her face.
Legotron123 wrote:Come on guys. Don't try to sneak any away. We all get an even amount. Right Flynn. He gave Flynn a knowing look as he said that last part.
Crap, did I lose my touch? how are they suspicious...

"Of course we will, I was just holding them until we got to a safer place to divide them up," Flynn calmly explained. "And just so the information's out there, I have some experience with knives so I could really use that dagger, unless someone else needs it more."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Curious..." Gil mumbled to himself, padding over to the gold feather and picking it up. His mind wandered for a moment to ponder what bird would make their home down here, or if not, how a feather like this wound up in the caves in the first place.
Leaving it to speculation he picked up a gem as well, putting them both in his inventory before walking back to the group.

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

kurowolfe wrote: He took a cursory glance at his surroundings, and saw that the big slime was finished, and the rest were looking fine as well, including the wolf whose name still eluded him. Slowly walking up to her, he asked, "Hey, you alright?"
"No I'm not "all right" , still have my lefts right here , ba-dum-tsh !" The wolf laughed "But yeah , joking aside , I'm good , you ?"
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Flynn I get the feeling we shouldn't give you a knife. Jack said to Flynn, resisting the urge to make a backstabbing pun. And in case you were wondering, I have experience. Both from living on the street and traveling the world. Don't try anything. He added before hearing what Muiva said. Wait, you do ba-dum-tsh when you make a joke too?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

Anubis watched the group. his eager ness to continue on seemed to be fighting with what gunthar said. eventually he continued forward his eagerness winning the choice. "im gonna go ahead ill leave X's on the ground!" anubis said from where he was to the group before he drew a pickaxe and struck the ground before walking so far and making another X leaving a trail of markings in the ground as he went. "this should help them find there way."anubis said before continuing onwards following the map gunthar gave him. he and there he made an X and made sure he was on the right track by looking around cautiously
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh okay." Cryo said. He just shrugged and decided to put the ring on. He then realized that he left his gloves on the ground and ran over to pick them up. He put on his gloves and then he put the ring on the ring finger of his right hand.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Happiness Designer

Quinn set off towards Markus's place, looking for the road to head there.
Last edited by Happiness Designer on Sat May 24, 2014 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Colors are good. ~
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

serence ice fox wrote:
kurowolfe wrote: He took a cursory glance at his surroundings, and saw that the big slime was finished, and the rest were looking fine as well, including the wolf whose name still eluded him. Slowly walking up to her, he asked, "Hey, you alright?"
"No I'm not "all right" , still have my lefts right here , ba-dum-tsh !" The wolf laughed "But yeah , joking aside , I'm good , you ?"
"Ugh." Maut planted his forehead onto one open paw, visibly groaning from the bad joke. "At least you're okay, I'm happy with that."

Soon after, he turned his head at Gunthar, and took the novel handed to him. "Thanks, this is my only possession apart from this hoodie I found." With that though, he noticed that his hoodie was down, revealing his gaunt face. He hastily did it back up again, casting his eyes into the shade of the hood, his thin muzzle the only thing sticking out of it.

He watched with mild interest the discussion happening between the other pets, something about a knife and gems. When the black fox ran off with his conjured pickaxe and leaving a trail of X's though, he sighed. "Oi, don't go running off by--and he's gone."

He shrugged his shoulders, held the novel with both his paws this time, and asked the black wolf with a half-smile, "I still don't know your name though, missus. You can call me Maut for now."

Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Echo slowly woke he groaned as he stood up.He looked around confused as to the snow falling near him wondering how exactly he got there.He reached down towards his waist relieved to find that his weapons were still there.Once Echo had made sure his eqiutment was still with him he sat and closed his eyes in concentration.He hoped that by reaching out into the flow he would at least be able to learn where he was.
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

You are an odd one. A voice thought to Echo.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Good luck!" The Lady of the Lake said to Quinn watching him head off. To ensure he did not lose the way to the road, she spaced out blue wisps in front of him to guide the way back. She always took good care of her students.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"ANUBIS WAIT! THAT WON'T, ugh sigh," Gunthar said with a face paw.

"Your welcome," he said to Maut, "By the way, we already know what's under there, heh."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Legotron123 wrote:Flynn I get the feeling we shouldn't give you a knife.
"Hey, What's that supposed to mean?" Flynn asked, genuinely upset. He was a cheat, a thief, a liar, and many other things, but he'd never cause bodily harm to someone if his life didn't depend on it.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Not having much to do, the quiet dog hung about in the background of the group. Since the free time was provided, he took his library book out of the inventory, examining it and brushing over where it had been scorched by the robot's laser. He wondered how he was going to explain this one to the librarian...

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Legotron123 wrote:Wait, you do ba-dum-tsh when you make a joke too?
"Only after a particularly bad one , but yeah"
kurowolfe wrote: He shrugged his shoulders, held the novel with both his paws this time, and asked the black wolf with a half-smile, "I still don't know your name though, missus. You can call me Maut for now."
"Name's Muiva , nice meeting ya big guy" the wolf said , putting her arm over Maut's shoulders like they've been friends for a long time "Bold move back there hon , thanks I guess , but don't be such a daredevil like that again OK ? You're still needed after all." she winked , then continued while teasingly touched the dog's nose with one finger "And yes , just as Gunthar said , we all know what's under there anyway , no need to be shy"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Legotron123 wrote:Flynn I get the feeling we shouldn't give you a knife.
"Hey, What's that supposed to mean?" Flynn asked, genuinely upset. He was a cheat, a thief, a liar, and many other things, but he'd never cause bodily harm to someone if his life didn't depend on it.
"Oiz ! guys ,chill, we just won a battle , no need to fight over something like that , be cool , be happy , you know this would be an awesome time for some rum but ! I'm sidetracking again . Aaaannnnyyyywaayyy , since Flynn here said he could use a knife , perhaps he could use this one , I mean he DID help out back then just like the rest of us , so , I think he deserves at least that , unless of course someone else would like to have that knife , we could all share in the end anyway , it's not like that knife's gonna disappear ! Well unless he's one of those performers , but ya know" she said , laughing "Bottom line is....*snrk* , bottom *ahem* is that unless someone want that knife AND could use it effectively , I think Flynn should be able to keep it............if we ever meet that fox again because he took the knife"
then she turned to Gunthar "By the way my good sir , would you mind if I learn a little more about that healing magic you did just now ? Assuming it doesn't take long of course since our fox friend already taken off . Just between you and me , young foxes nowadays are all sooooo impatient ." she said to him........then just for a moment , there was a certain look in her eyes , as if she just remembered something , but of course , that too didn't last long
"so , how about it Gunthar ?"
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Wait, whats wrong? Jack asked Gunthar after hearing him shout to Anubis. Is he in trouble? Should we go after him?

Hotep the psychic

anubis soon came to a stop by marking another X under him with the pickaxe. he looked around curious of his surroundings then looked behind him at the trail of x's. then sat down for a moment still watching all around him
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo looked at the ring in interest. He sniffed it then bit it.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Happiness Designer

Quinn walked towards the blue wisps, turned, and waved to the lady before following the blue wisps.
~ Colors are good. ~
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Maut smiled wearily when the stocky rabbit commented about his hood. "I'm more comfortable wearing it up, if you guys don't mind."

He did flinch bodily when Muiva went all buddy-buddy on him. He tried to shrink away from her shoulder, but her strength overpowered him yet again. He found it ironic that she was the one calling him 'big guy', so much so that he started laughing loud. This ultimately relaxed his body, though he still itched to be let go.

"N-nice to meet you, Muiva. B-beautiful name," he struggled at first. When she complimented him somewhat on his save and stating that he was still needed around here, Maut.... well, the mutt had his eyes further cast into the shade of his hood, with him looking downwards and away from her. Not that she knew, or in fact anyone else around here.

He'd rather not tell them the truth about his ailment though, so he kept mum. Until the big black wolf teased his nose. Which instantly made him sneeze loud. AAAAAACHOOOOO! "S-sorry, I sneeze when anyone touches my nose," Maut sheepishly said, glad for a distraction at least.

He then kept his ears in upright attention, listening to on-going conversation between everyone, mostly from Muiva herself. He thought to himself that he had to make himself useful when he's down here; he didn't want to be ostracized anymore. So he nodded along when Muiva asked to be taught healing spells.

"Can I learn them too? I don't think my claws would work well with my weak body, so I might as well be the healer. Or caster, or magician." Maut scratched his muzzle, trying to remember the exact term.

Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Echo tilted his head in curiosity at the voices choice of words.Despite his desire to ask what it meant he decided to get to the point."I'm terribly sorry but by chance would you happen to know which part of Diamas I am in?"A slight shiver shook Echo's body as the cold began to penetrate through the thin robes he was wearing."And any possible shelters."
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Anubis's problem is that those marks won't last long," Gunthar said to Jack, "Especially if he goes outside."

"Sure, sure I can do that," Gunthar said to the two, then he took a step back. He then placed his palms in the air at chest level and an equal sign made of 3 diagonal lines infused on a potion symbol appeared in the air above his hands.

"Now then. Healing, or curing, is very simple," he said, "It's also very costless. Various healers heal differently, but a simple hand over the victim, or they're wound, with you imagining the symbol in your mind, will simply do. Also, it can be infused with the fire symbol, if it's an ice wound. Or it can be used to cure cuts and bruises (here the equal sign changed to a vertical position). The only thing SIMPLE healing magic can't do, is raise someone from the dead. Now, here's what I showed my students earlier." He then showed Maut the same symbols he showed the pets, explaining each one. Hoping he was taking it all in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diamas? Not familiar with the place. But I can telly you where on Arreserth you are. Said the voice to Echo.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Lady returned the wave as her protege' left. The wisps led him back to the path he came on and back to the road leading north.
Last edited by xhunterko on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Flynn listened in on Gunthar's lesson. Probably best I learn this, he thought.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

After a few moments Gil closed the book. With it in crisps the book was useless, it's main function obliterated by lasers. With a sigh the dog sat dog, resting his head against the walls if the tunnel, closing his eyes as he did. He set the book aside. If they were doing nothing he might as well take a nap. And who knows the next time he'll get a chance to.

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Muiva giggled at Maut's reaction . Kind of an interesting one , she thought . The dog clearly had something on his mind , but ah well , she'll find out later if she need to , right now , the wolf decided to just focus on remembering these spells
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Well we better go after him! Jack said as he started to run out of the cave. He realized something, turned around, walked up to Maut, and poked him on the nose before running back out the cave. I'm sorry the temptation was too great! He yelled as he ran after the tracks.

Hotep the psychic

Anubis held his hand up he smiled at the bubble light that helped him look at the map. He then looked at the ground and noticed his mark on the ground seeming to fade. His face became a bit one of worry as he stood and backtracked for some time before stopping and hearing footsteps. He then sent the bubble of light ahead of him and grabbed one of his pickaxes. "whos there?!" Anubis said loudly
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo intently looked at Gunthar as he was demonstrating the healing spell. "So, it can do everything but raise people from the dead?" he asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT