SRP: Snow Tunnels

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: SRP: Snow Tunnels

Post by hypernovatic »

"Really?!" Cryo exclaimed, standing up. He drew one of the symbols he had made just a few seconds ago.
(3 stones for magic)
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

"What in the seven gates or Seculus are those things!?"Echo asked as he rolled out of the way.He then proceded to attempt the Ice beam spell he had recently learned.
(4 stones for dodge and magik)
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Flynn's fireball smacks the right side slime in the mouth! (4 damage)

Gil's shield successfully blocks the incoming attacks towards him.

Not quick enough, Muiva's tail is hit by 1 slime ball! (3 hp lost!)

A darker turn indeed, for not just inches in front of Anubis, a deep, dark hole that one could see the stars through on the other end that was 6 feet wide and across, appeared, waiting like a trap.

And just like that, a puff of white smoke appeared in front of Cyro's hands. As if subtly reminding him that he needed to remember to call the EXACT symbol that he wanted to use. For the fruits of his error, he was given a smack in the face by a slime ball! (4 hp lost)

Echo did dodge out of the way of most of the attack with a slime ball being deflected off his accurate, yet too short to reach because of lack of stones the enemy ice beam.

The little bird flew into cover with Muiva, chirping as it did so.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Eat that, *****," Flynn said under his breath, firing another fireball (2 more stones)
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

After Gil had successfully blocked the attack the husky leaps from his barricade and draws the symbol yet again, forming a sizable icicle and sends it headed in the slimes' direction. (throws in three stones)
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"ouch..." Muiva muttered , before trying to calm the bird down
"it's ok birdie , it's ok" she said , before taking a sneak peek out at where the battle is going on , hoping to find a way to end the battle quickly (erm....3 stone for searching/scouting , I guess ^^")
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Seeing that Mulvia obviously didn't hear him, Jack tried to come up with another plan. Now that I think about it, I didn't technically get to use my teleportation spell. A lightbulb went off and Jack stepped in view of the slimes but away from the rest of the group. HEY SLIMER KNOCKOFFS!!!!! Jack yelled to get their attention. DISCO INFERNO!! Jack shot a few fireballs at the slimes and teleported out of the way of their attacks. (Three stones for teleport, two stones for fireballs)
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis already in His turn took his step feeling nothing underneath he looked down forcing himself backwards to regain his balance. However he knew it was too late and fell inside taking a breath as if falling into water.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo cursed and wiped some of the slime off of his face. He drew the symbol for what he believed was a snow blast and aimed it at the slimes.
(3 stones for magic)
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

OOC: I have been notified of Ace11's current predicament and he will not be able to post for a bit. ALSO reminder to be SPECIFIC about your spells, targets, and symbols.

And down down down down down he fell through the stars. It wasn't painful, fast, or frightening. Just sudden. A long way down he fell. Until in view came a stone pedestal. Anubis was turned around so he landed on it on his feet. After a small while, a voice spoke out in the void.

"Do you wish to continue your journey and aid your potential new friends? Or are you done?" It asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slime Party:

Right Slime (near the river side): 25/25
Center Slime (in between the two other slimes): 21/25
Left Slime (near the woods): 21/25

Flynn's fireball sadly fizzled away in his hands.

Gil's Icicle smacks the center slime in the face! And froze it! (4 damage)

Muiva did not find much. Though it did come to mind that slimes could be frozen, THEN smashed to pieces. She also noticed the numbers of the slime's health, briefly, but just long enough to get the information.

Only ONE of Jack's fireballs actually hit the Left Slime (4 damage) , and, because he was not specific enough in his teleport request, actually landed right behind the center slime!

Cyro's attack hit the Center Slime! (4 damage)

The Right side slime turned around to face Jack!

"PAI!" It said, firing 2 fairly accurate if he doesn't duck shots in his face!

The black hole, meanwhile, stayed in it's current position.

The bird chirped at Muiva and pointed behind her, warning her about the potentially deadly black hole in the ground.
Last edited by xhunterko on Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

That's not good, Flynn thought as the fireball didn't work. I'm ****** if I can't shoot them.
He tossed up a shield spell hoping it would keep him safe until he had recharged a bit. or the others had taken care of the slimes. (2 stones for shield)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil let out a silent fist pump in triumph as he froze the center slime. He now turned his attention to the left slime and did the same thing. Creating a large enough icicle before letting it loose on his mark.
(2 more stones)

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"ahh this ain't good" Muiva said , glancing at the black hole the little bird pointed at "Hold on little one" she whispered to the bird , then took a deep breath , jump out of the bush , then concentrate on the ice spell's symbol on her paw before throwing it toward the right slime (5 stones )
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack dodged the slimeballs and scrambled behind one of the trees, not expecting to teleport behind the slimes. Crapbaskets. What now? As he looked around for something to use to his advantage, he noticed the large hole in the ground. Well, better avoid that. (OOC: 2 stones for dodging.)
Last edited by Legotron123 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

Anubis clenched his head a bit in thought. "ill continue my journey" Anubis said answering as he crossed his arms
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Why did they have to find us now of all times?" Cryo complained, drawing the fireball symbol on his paw and aiming it at the right slime.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

A giant eyeball with stringy tentacles appeared in front of Anubis. It eyed him with scrutiny, a glare, then a roll.

FINE. Your journey is almost complete. Should your small group stick together and follow on your current goal, you should be done by sun down. Facing the river is north. East is towards your right. Head west. Within two watches you will be at the thinnest part of the river. Make an ice bridge there. Your ratty assailants will not follow, since they enjoy their clench of the bridge too much. Though Marcus may ask you to cleanse them from there as a small favor, beware their ship below the bridge. STRAY from your path, and I will find you again. And NEXT time I will NOT be nice.

Then the pillar that was under Anubis disappeared and he fell through the stars again. Eventually, coming too again at the place where he had fallen, except, there was no hole.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right Slime (near the river side): 22/25 (FROZEN)
Center Slime (in between the two other slimes): 21/25
Left Slime (near the woods): 21/25

Flynn's shield did, however, pop up this time

Gil's icicle appeared, and flew over the the slime! Missing by just a hair and landing where the rat's energy shots did.

Thanks to Muiva's efforts, a snowy blast struck the right slime! Freezing it in place! (3 damage)

Luckily for Jack, only the tip of his tail was hit with a slime ball, with no infection.

Due to the lack of stones, Cyro's efforts yielded nothing.

The Left Slime thawed, and eyed Anubis and fired a slime ball at him!

"PAI," it said gleefully.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Alright, Flynn, think this through the cat thought as he looked around. he saw the black hole, the crater where the rats had fired earlier, the frozen slime, and everything else on the battlefield.
he briefly considered pushing the frozen slime into the black hole, but then Anubis was there and the hole was not.
The slimes didn't seem to actually move, so drawing them to where the rats would shoot them wasn't a viable option either.
seems freezing and hitting was the best option. but his only offensive magic was fire, and unless that completely melted the frozen slimes, it wouldn't work...
May as well try it, he thought aiming at the right slime.

He tried to hit the right slime with a fireball (I believe I've been replenished, so 4 stones for fireball.)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil growled as he missed his mark. Maybe a more direct means of engagement was nessesary... It worked last time. Swiftly he charged at the slimed from the side, targeting the most left one. He did the incantation, concentrating on enhancing his fist before swinging his arm at the slime. Hoping for some freezing effect. (3 stones)

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Everyone , smash them to pieces , fox boy ! MOVE !" Muiva shouted
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

As Jack shook the gunk off his tail, he spotted Anubis being attacked by the left slime. And thus begins my career as a support character. He said as he focused on the slimes eye. He pooled his energy and used his minor item teleport spell, trying to pull the eye out of its gelatinous body and drop it on the other slime (the non frozen one, to be precise). (OOC: 4 stone for specific item teleport spell)

Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked around before turning and seeing the incoming threat of slime as he bent backwards to dodge the threat letting it sail over and past him. He then readied his rifle and fired three shots at the slime facing him before advancing with his eyes closed as he thought of the fireball symbol in both of his hands.
He then jumped into the air and threw the fireballs at two of the slimes mid air.
Anubis landed from his attack with a roll and a small skid to his feet.
"cant beleive i am doing this"Anubis said to himself standing ready with his pickaxes.

(7 stones for two fireball attacks and rifle shot to left slime that attacked anubis and the middle slime)
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo cursed. "Just my luck." he muttered, drawing the symbol for a fireball and throwing it at the right slime. (3 stones for fireball)
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Seeing the oppurtunity Echo immediately ran towards the center slime before jumping into the air allowing his magik to flow into his blade causing it to be immmediately shrouded in black smoke.He plunged it deep into the slime before backflipping away from the slime blade poised to strike once more.
(4 stones for Shadow Strike+2 for acrobatics)
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

OOC: Apologies. To those only NOW seeing where I messed up, extra stone for you.

Right Slime (near the woods ): 16/25 (FROZEN)
Center Slime (in between the two other slimes): 12/25 (CONFUSED)
Left Slime (near the river side): 18/25 (FROZEN)

Flynn's fireball hit's the right slime for 3 damage!

Gil's fist connected with the left slime with a nice sounding SMACK! Doing 3 damage, and freezing the slime!

As Jack attempted to teleport the slime's eye, a small thought went through his brain, telling him he couldn't do that. What DID happen, was that the slime teleported above up a tree. Causing it to wail helplessly!

The only things that connected in Anubis's calculations were 2 laser blasts in the center clime. One shot missed, striking a tiny rat on the bridge dead! Not before the small rat bellowed out a tiny scream. Causing his exp, 2 gems, and a purple ring to float towards Anubis's person. The fireball shots also missed, causing snow to fly up in the air! The shots did 2 damage each to the Center Slime. Anubis also landed a bit away from the back of the group.

Cyro's fireball hit the slime, doing 3 damage!

Echo's attack struck the slime, causing it to split in two, then reform again! Doing 5 damage!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Flynn glanced at the slime that was now in a tree. interesting tactic. Well, whatever works.
he briefly considered setting the tree on fire to take care of the slime but figured the tree would be too wet from the surrounding snow to burn much.
as for his last attack, it seemed the fireball hadn't thawed the slime or melted it. however, since both slimes still on the ground were frozen, he was safe from attacks. So he cast another fireball at the right slime. (5 stones for fireball)
(OOC: what did you mess up?)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil grinned as the punch connected. He never was really into... Any physical extra hobby-like activities. But he couldn't help notice how satisfying the sound it was. Realizing it had frozen a moment later he followed up with a fire incantation and continued his assault with a firy left arm hook (three more stones)

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

seeing the chance , Muiva quickly took out her dagger , and aimed right in the middle of the frozen left smile (4 stone for melee attack)
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack did not react well to hearing an unknown voice in his head, when nobody he knew was capable of using telepathy. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!! He yelled as he fell on the ground, scrambling away from nothing in particular and into a near by tree. YOUR CONTROLLING POWERS SHALL NOT EFFECT ME!!!!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo ran towards the right slime and kicked it. He also made the symbol for a fireball and aimed it at the slime.

(4 stones for fireball)
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: The slime's names were geologically wrong. They have been corrected now. Stones refilled!

Right Slime (up a tree): 16/25 (FROZEN)
Center Slime (in between the two other slimes): 12/25 (CONFUSED)
Left Slime (near the river side): 4/25 (FROZEN)

Flynn's attack hit the Left Slime in the eye! (-3 damage)

Gil's attack also connected! Shattering part of it off! (-3 damage)

Muiva's attack also sliced part of the slime away! (-4 damage)

Since there was no stones behind it, Cyro's kick missed! His fire ball attack however, blew a portion off of it! (-4 damage)

The slime on the right up a tree continued to be frozen solid. The slime in the center continued to spin in circles. The slime on the left near the river bank continued to be frozen. All this commotion though had to be attracting SOME larger creature. The bird on Muiva's shoulder looked around nervously. The ground shook bare tree limbs for a fraction of a second, then went calm.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Flynn was too busy fighting to notice the ground shake. he cast another fireball at the left slime (3 stones)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Seeing a chunk fall off the slime the husky continued his attack with another blast of fire. It was working out so far, why change tactics now? (2 stones).

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"hm?" noticing the small tremor , Muiva jumped back from the slimes , and then gently caress the little bird "what is it little one ?" she asked
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack stopped panicking over the foreign voice in his head as he noticed the ground shaking. We are not done with this. He thought to the voice as he started looking for the source of the rumble. (OOC: 1 stone for looking)

Hotep the psychic

xhunterko wrote:OOC: Apologies. To those only NOW seeing where I messed up, extra stone for you.

The only things that connected in Anubis's calculations were 2 laser blasts in the center clime. One shot missed, striking a tiny rat on the bridge dead! Not before the small rat bellowed out a tiny scream. Causing his exp, 2 gems, and a purple ring to float towards Anubis's person. The fireball shots also missed, causing snow to fly up in the air! The shots did 2 damage each to the Center Slime. Anubis also landed a bit away from the back of the group.
Anubis was about to charge again before he saw the floating items and claimed them quickley without inspecting them and set them into an outer pocket of his bag. he then shouldered the rifle and focused his aim on the center slime and fired through the snow.after the one shot he felt the ground shake and misfired a second shot. then he stood still focusing on what had just happened before using his quickstrike ability on the right slime.

4 stones used: 2 for rifle shot 2 for quick strike
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo aimed another fireball at the center slime. "These slimes are getting on my nerves." he said.

(2 stones for fireball)
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Feeling the ground rumble Echo looked around dread beginning to fill his body.Rather than continue fighting Echo climbed a tree and decided to wait hoping they would not have yet another problem.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

EDIT: Fixed character mistake.

Right Slime (up a tree): 16/25
Center Slime (in between the two other slimes): 8/25 (CONFUSED)
Left Slime (near the river side): 0/25 (DEAD)

*PLORPBOOSH*

Went the Left Slime as it exploded away. The purple wisps, about 20, went to Flynn. As well as a Red Ring with a fire symbol etched on it. 5 purple wisps went to Gil.

The little bird on Muiva's shoulder merely shrugged. Looking around.

Chill it's just me.
Said the teleport symbol popping up in Jack's mind. Don't your kind and people have legends of talking magic? But any way, you can't do that. You can only teleport whole things. This isn't necro-porting mind you. Sheesh.

Jack didnt' seem to notice anything in particular. But he was given mind to keep a look out.

*SPACK* Anubis's rifle shot hit the center slime! So did the quick strike! (4 damage)

Cyro's attack missed, but grazed the center slime. (1 damage) Killing a tiny rat on the roof bridge. Causing 5 experience wisps to float towards him.

Echo's decision cost him. The slime up a tree nearby unfroze. Spotted him, and attacked!

"PAI!" It said, shooting a slime ball.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:Went the Left Slime as it exploded away. The purple wisps, about 20, went to Flynn. As well as a Red Ring with a fire symbol etched on it. 5 purple wisps went to Gil.
Flynn was a bit apprehensive as the purple whisps approached him, but as soon as he got the ring he relaxed. "Sweet, swag."
he looked at the ring and noticed the fire symbol. He shrugged and slipped it onto one of his fingers.

he immediately turned to fire a fireball at the slime in the tree using the hand he slipped his ring on. (3 stones for fireball)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets