SRP: Snow Tunnels

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: SRP: Snow Tunnels

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Flynn didn't have time to celebrate getting the shield spell right, he just immediately launched another fireball at the remaining slime.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

A small smirk played across Gil's face when the satisfying sound of the slime exploding reached his ears, though he would have appreciated the absence of goo splatter. The dog quickly shielded his face with his not burning arm. When the slime shower was over he waved his hand to shake off the flames and picked the gems off the ground, adding them to his inventory a second later.
Looking around he spotted the last smile who still antagonizing the group. Setting his sights on it he rushed in, setting his paws ablaze yet again, hoping to dispatch this one as smoothly as the last.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

xhunterko wrote: Muiva's knife hit her target dead center in between the eyes! Slicing the slime in half and causing it to explode in a shower of goo! GM: 4 gems and a silver and ruby ring fall in it's place. What does it do?!
"Yes !" Muiva exclaimed , very pleased with her first kill. She noticed the gems and ring too , but hey that could wait , the game's still on and there're other things to be worrying about . The wolf was about to jump in for another kill when she noticed the runes on her knife fading away again
well this is kinda bad she thought
xhunterko wrote: As low as Maut crouched, he didn't crouch low enough for the low slime ball to hit him! GM: 2 points damage.
"You ok there bud ? We better get outta here , the other can handle that last one" she told the dog
xhunterko wrote: The only slime left, the center slime, saw prey in front of him. He shot 2 slime balls at Anubis, then 4 at the group squabbling in the back.
"oh boy INCOMING!" she yelled , grabbing the new dog's arm and once again pulled him backward , hopefully out of range of the slime balls
(OCC : I'm out of stone so pretty sure it's gonna be a hit XD , oh and kuro , you still have 9 stones untouched , just a reminder ^^)
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack didn't like being touched without his permission. So when Cryo grabbed his head, he panicked. AHH DONT TOUCH DONT TOUCH DONT TOUCH!!! He yelled while shoving Cryo away, not even paying attention to who he was in his panic. He heard Anubis fall in front of the slimes and gasped. We'll continue this later. He said to Flynn, thankfully not noticing the shield he only cast around himself. He ran towards Anubis and dove in between him and the slime, and cast the smoke shield spell from earlier. (3 stones for diving spell cast. How many do I have left?)
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis was flabergaasted. he rubbed his nose before taking another chance at his attack when jack came in Hold still jack im gonna need a boost" anubis said jumping and using flyns shoulder to jump out of the smoke and try his same attack again on the slime
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yes." Cryo said when his fireball hit the slime. He spotted the ring, ran over, and grabbed it and the gems. He put them with the rest of his things. He did the fireball spell at the last slime.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

Quinn turned and noticed the snowman. He imagined the symbol the Lady had described, just before casting the ice spell.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

serence ice fox wrote:
xhunterko wrote: As low as Maut crouched, he didn't crouch low enough for the low slime ball to hit him! GM: 2 points damage.
"You ok there bud ? We better get outta here , the other can handle that last one" she told the dog
xhunterko wrote: The only slime left, the center slime, saw prey in front of him. He shot 2 slime balls at Anubis, then 4 at the group squabbling in the back.
"oh boy INCOMING!" she yelled , grabbing the new dog's arm and once again pulled him backward , hopefully out of range of the slime balls
(OCC : I'm out of stone so pretty sure it's gonna be a hit XD , oh and kuro , you still have 9 stones untouched , just a reminder ^^)
The dog yelped and winced as the slime ball hit him square in his ribs, causing him to double over on the cold ground. The only thing that flashed in his head at the time was "IDIOT" in big flashing letters.

He heard the splatter of the monster that hit him, announcing its imminent death, then the black wolf's words at him. He groaned heavily as he looked up at the wolf's face. "Yee *cough* yeah, I'm okay, just stunned," he replied. "That was dumb of me."

Then, he heard the sound of projectiles rushing towards them even before she yelled their arrival. This time, when she pulled his arm towards her, he pushed forward with said arm at the same time at full force, increasing his escape velocity. This action caused him to land smack against the wolf's body and pushed both of them down, hopefully away from danger.
<6 stones for the escape maneuver from the four slime balls>
((OOC: Yeah, I intentionally did not use any stones last time, I wanted him to get hit! xD Maybe not this time though))

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

OOC: Oh whoops! It appears your GM has still been very very busy and has lost track of everyone's number of stones. REFILLS FOR EVERYONE!

ic:

Everyone seemed to have a spout of good luck with all their moves being successful!

BIFF! BASH! SPLAT! BAM! The remaining slime took the hits like nothing else! It exploded in a green shower of goo. Then after a few moments of settling, the puddles converged, and reemerged into a single, giant darker green slime! It shuddered as it towered above the pets for a moment. Then it opened it's mouth shouting it's cry. From it's mouth, a large, green beam of energy fired it's way towards the group of pets farthest from it!

"PAI!!!" The slime screamed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quinn's attack shattered the snow man's head to pieces, and the rest of him crumbled to the ground. 3 gems and a silver ring was found in it's leftovers.

"Well done! Now you know of course, that not all combat will be that easy, some enemies take more hits to take down, others are weaker to a specific type of magic, others will simply take a good sword blow to the head to finish it off. And that is all I can teach you about combat," the Lady of the Lake said, "Now, I should be sending you directly to Marcus. Which I will. But, if you are interested, would you mind doing me a, favor?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Flynn quickly tried focusing in an attempt to expand his sheild over the rest of the group, or at least some of the ones near him. He needed to get some of the suspicion off of him.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Redoubling his efforts, Gil hoped three times was the charm and closed in to attack the slime again.

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

kurowolfe wrote: Then, he heard the sound of projectiles rushing towards them even before she yelled their arrival. This time, when she pulled his arm towards her, he pushed forward with said arm at the same time at full force, increasing his escape velocity. This action caused him to land smack against the wolf's body and pushed both of them down, hopefully away from danger.
As the slime balls flew by above their heads , Muiva looked up at the dog above her , with a mischievous grin
"Thanks for the save , handsome , what do you say we.....get to know enough other after this ?"
xhunterkox wrote: IFF! BASH! SPLAT! BAM! The remaining slime took the hits like nothing else! It exploded in a green shower of goo. Then after a few moments of settling, the puddles converged, and reemerged into a single, giant darker green slime! It shuddered as it towered above the pets for a moment. Then it opened it's mouth shouting it's cry. From it's mouth, a large, green beam of energy fired it's way towards the group of pets farthest from it!

"PAI!!!" The slime screamed.
"Nevermind that MOVE !" she yelled, pushing him off and jumped back the other way to dodge the energy beam
(2 stones for evasion)
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack ducked under the slimes blast, grateful it didn't notice him. I should have seen this coming. He said to himself. All the defeated enemies that are splattered all over the place come together to form one giant enemy. He had an idea and turned to Anubis. Anubis! Let's both do the smoke blast at the same time, but as we're doing the last stroke, we shove our hands into that things gut so that it gets destroyed from the inside out! He said with a giddy smile on his face, sure that this would work. On three we shove our hands in. One, two, THREE! He shoved his hand in, casting the last stroke as he did.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked at the giant before joining jack as he focused on his fire spell to mix with his smoke spell. (2 stones for combined attack)
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo looked at the giant slime with fear in his eyes. "Why??" he exclaimed. He jumped back towards the group and cast a shield spell. "Yep still sounds adorable." (3 stones for shield)
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

"Sure, I'd be fine with that." Quinn replied, just before noticing the gems and ring on the ground. "But first, what are these?" He said, kneeling down to pick them up.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

serence ice fox wrote:As the slime balls flew by above their heads , Muiva looked up at the dog above her , with a mischievous grin
"Thanks for the save , handsome , what do you say we.....get to know enough other after this ?"
Maut was too distracted by the adrenaline pumping in his body to even hear what the wolf was saying, apart from the word 'handsome'... apparently. This made his stop in his tracks. What? He raised an eyebrow at her, wondering if she was--

He didn't even get to finish that thought as he was pushed away. The wolf was stronger, so the force and momentum caused the poor mutt to roll in a ball and landing smack against the wall outside the bakery. Groaning in pain, he only had time to look at the wolf and the rest as a green stream of light headed towards everyone. His heart dropped, and another rush of energy ran through his veins. No matter him, the rest didn't deserve this, they struggled so hard! Running on all fours as quickly as his weakened body could possibly run, he vainly rushed towards the black lupine and stood over her, his back facing the light cannon, waiting for the inevitable end to come to him.
<4 stones for running rush towards Muiva, and 5 stones for body shield attempt to absorb the attack from hitting Muiva if it hit her>

((OOC: Yes, I used up all 9 stones for something very frugal. Let's see what happens :3 ))

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

OOC: Oh my, so many stones unused. Oh my. Also apologies, I have been busy and have had family over all weekend. ^^

ic:

Flynn's attempts only succeeded in causing a large burst of smoke to fill the area! Causing stinging eyes, lots of coughing, and very low visibility!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gil's attack resulted in disaster as well, he merely scrapes the side of the slime, and in the process, scraped the poison layer of the slime itself! A nasty poison slowly begins to creep through his body... GM: For the next 3 turns unless healed, Gil loses 1 hit point.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Muiva's efforts puts her almost, almost out of harms way. A small part of her tail is caught in the blast!GM: See slime move for detail.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack's maneuver fails as well! Causing the same effect as Flynn's!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anubis's attack fails as well, amplifying the negative effect!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cryo's shield spell did in fact, work! The beam of the slime stopped briefly, before shoving straight through it!
"The gems are the currency of this world. Most things cost only one gem, on order of the True King, for rules of fairness. You can pay more or less, but that is the rule, stash them in your collar pocket, and they'll disappear into it! Items and such like that will simply be sucked away into an alternate pocket dimension. But each small space that acts like a pocket, can only hold 28 items or item stacks in said pocket," the lady said, "The ring however, I won't spoil for you. Slip it on and you'll soon enough find out for yourself! Now then, the favor. There's a nasty vampire rumored to live in the forest cemetery half way between here and town. He is responsible for halting traffic, if he exists at all. What I ask of you is simple And yes, unlike your world, vampires here are easily killed by magic such as the like you've learned. So. What say you about investigating, and maybe killing this forest cemetery vampire for me? AFTER of course, you go visit Markus. What do you say? You will be WELL rewarded."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maut's maneuver was successful! Putting him in harms way except for a small bit of Muiva's tail!
Though not death inducing painful, the slime's beam still caused some, minor pain. Hitting Jack, Muiva's tail, Flynn, and Cyro! The effect was a dark poison! And it was felt as if someone was running their finger nails along a chalkboard! The slime stood there for a moment. As if resting, or contemplating it's next move, with poison drool dripping from it's open mouth.GM: For the next 3 turns unless healed, everyone hit loses 1 hit point. Everyone hit also loses 1 hit point!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:Though not death inducing painful, the slime's beam still caused some, minor pain. Hitting Jack, Muiva's tail, Flynn, and Cyro! The effect was a dark poison! And it was felt as if someone was running their finger nails along a chalkboard! The slime stood there for a moment. As if resting, or contemplating it's next move, with poison drool dripping from it's open mouth.GM: For the next 3 turns unless healed, everyone hit loses 1 hit point. Everyone hit also loses 1 hit point!
The moment he was hit, profanity filled Flynn's mind. He immediately launched another fireball at the slime. **** you. (let's use 3 stones)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil instantly regretted his attack once he felt the sting of the venom creep up his arm. Jumping back, he covered his muzzle with his arm to prevent himself from inhaling the sudden excess of smoke.
The dog, deciding it's probably best to confront this monster from afar from now on, lobs his own makeshift fireball at the slime with his other hand.
(4 stones!)
Last edited by Roarin on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"ouch ! Geez bad slime bad is bad" Muiva muttered , then frowned at Maut "Thanks for the save mate , you ok ?"
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack had high enderence, but he wasn't immune to pain. KRAAAKAAKAKAK!!! He half coughed, half yelped in response to the combination of stinging eyes, smoke in his lungs, and the slimes poison. He fell on his knees and hands and coughed for a bit before getting over the pain and smoke. He decided to try the plan again, but with the fire spell instead of the smoke one. He concentrated as much as he could and put a lot into it as he shoved his hand into the slime. (3 stones. Not forgetting this time.)

Hotep the psychic

Anubis closed his eyes. his breathing slowed as he walked towards the slime. "focus...focus...focus...listen...walk....focus...listen" anubis thought before wielding his pickaxe and cutting at the slime then waiting for any sound of his attacks before casting a shield spell. (4 stones)
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo fell to the ground when he felt the pain. "N-now I'm mad!" he said, slowly getting up. Cryo stumbled and cringed in pain, but managed to stay standing. He grasped his side with one of his paws and used the other for a fireball. (4 stones for one-handed fireball)
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Happiness Designer

"Sure, sounds great. Which way is it to Markus' place?" Quinn asked after placing the gems and ring in his collar pocket.
~ Colors are good. ~
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Maut keeled over, clutching his chest as the poison spread though his veins. He gritted his teeth, and clenched his eyes shut in pain. This pain, though minor for others, was rather extreme for his frail physique, and weirdly enough, seemed familiar. Like he had felt this kind of slow torture before...
serence ice fox wrote:"ouch ! Geez bad slime bad is bad" Muiva muttered , then frowned at Maut "Thanks for the save mate , you ok ?"
"Ugh... y-yeah, this is nothing," Maut muttered. He struggled to open his eyes, and when he saw that the wolf seemed okay, he grinned. The truth about that statement was not revealed to him at the moment though. "Seems like you're okay, I'm glad."

Moving his head to look towards the centre of action, he saw through watery eyes the giant green slime, that drooling face hiding the malevolent power that it had. This irked him somehow, and he whispered to the female over him, "Kill that thing for me, I hate it..."

He blacked out soon after.

((OOC: Generic way to end things. Sorry if it's too bland, just wanted to get things rolling.))

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Remember, ALL combat moves need stones. EDIT: Forgot the slime's turn tired.

ic:
Flynn's fireball scathed the top of Jack's head since he was more or less in the way! It also connected to the slime. GM: 1 damage to Jack. 2 to Slime.
Gil's fireball scrapes the top of the Slime's head and lands on the other side. GM: 1 damage to slime.
Jack's fireball exploded on the inside of the slime! Spewing goo all over the dog! GM: 2 damage to slime.
Anubis's pick sliced through the slime, shearing a nice chunk off! Anubis's shield spell failed! GM: 1 damage to slime.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cyro's fireball also scrapes above Jack's head! Just barely missing him! But it hits the slime any way! GM: 3 damage to slime, 1 hp left!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Markus is, for lack of a better term, a local librarian and professor in the antiquities and archeology. He is also this kingdom's official secondary welcomer, so all new arrivals are sent to him," the lady of the lake said to Quinn, then her face went stern, "Do NOT go after the vampire without first seeing Markus. Markus will be able to aid you much more then I am able to with simple spells."
The slime slowly started to melt down it seemed. But as it did, a bubble began growing from it's mouth.

"Paiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," it said weakly.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:The slime slowly started to melt down it seemed. But as it did, a bubble began growing from it's mouth.

"Paiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," it said weakly.
"Not this time buddy," Flynn muttered under his breath before casting another shield spell as quick as he could (5 stones please)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Seeing the slime finally beginning to succumb to the barrage of attacks Gil dashed closer to help with the kill. He quickly drew the symbol on his hand before holding out in front of him. When he was only a few feet away he willed is hands to emit a waves of fire, flamethrower-style, hoping to burn the thing to a crisp.
(2 stones for the dash, 3 for magic attack)

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Your wish , is my command" Muiva whispered to her unconscious savior , before pulling out her knife , which instantaneously transformed once again into the light saber
"Guys , if anyone happens to be not busy , would you mind carrying this guy back inside where it save ?" she asked , before throwing the sword , while the knife stayed with her , aiming straight for the monster's eyes.
(5 stones for special attack)
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

The poison had emotionally drained jack so he reacted very apathetically to the fireball and being covered in slime, just muttering, "at least it didn't get in my mouth." He looked at the inflating bubble and, still apathetically, popped it with his index finger.

Hotep the psychic

Anubis only moves away from the monster sideways
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo took off his gloves and threw them on the ground. He made the symbol for a fireball on his hand and aimed it at the slime. "Leave us alone!" Cryo exclaimed angrily.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Happiness Designer

"Sounds good. Which was is it to Markus's place?" Quinn asked the lady.
~ Colors are good. ~
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Even when down for the count, Maut was cringing in his coma from the effect of the poison. Lucid nightmares of death now haunted him, ironically enough.

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Reminder: Spells are case sensitive or something goes wrong!

ic:

Flynn's shield spell enveloped him in a protective barrier.
A single fire ball emitted from Gil's hands, hitting the slime!
Muiva's sword hit dead center, barely missing Jack's finger!
The bubble popped at Jack's touch. Spewing poison every where and some getting on him! GM: 1 damage. Poisoned! Lose 1 hp per turn!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cyro's fireball hits the slime as well!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A blue wisp appeared a few feet away from Quinn.

"Markus's is in town up the road from here," the lady of the lake said, "Markus's is the library on the edge of town. You can't miss it. It will be on your left, with a bright red roof. If your lucky and wait just a little or travel slowly you may also be able to join up with other companions on the way."
With the abuse from the attacks, the Slime finally explodes in a shower of goo! And this time, slowly dissipates instead of reforming. In it's wake, a small pile of gems and a wickedly curved silver dagger with a hammer symbol engraved on it's blade rest on the ground. Tiny, almost unnoticeable purple wisps appear out of the slime's remains as well. These make their way towards the combatants and infuse with them, making them all feel a little more powerful.

GM: Everyone who was still Level 1 is now Level 2! Everyone who was Level 2 is now Level 3! The monster drops 32 gems and an Ammarack Silver Dagger!

THEN Gunthar opened the door to look out to see what the commotion was, holding Maut's book.

"What of heavens is going on out here?!" He says.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Flynn was definitely out of his element in direct combat...

however, the pile of gems was definitely his element... and that dagger could be useful. His dad had taught him to use knives before getting caught, so it could improve his chances of survival a bit.

Hopefully the others were too distracted to notice. He made his way quickly, but not too quickly, to the spoils. "so... This dagger should probably go to one of us who doesn't have a weapon yet," He said as he grabbed a handful of the gems, attempting to discretely put them in his collar. (1 stone.)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Finally! Gil drew out a long sigh of relief, sitting down where he stood. That slime was no laughing matter, and if this was just the beginning who knows what other monsters are out there. This further solidified in his mind to leave this place as quickly as possible...

Looking around and still feeling pretty beat (and alittle green) he noticed the pile of gens and the dagger. As much as having the assurance of a carrying a deadly weapon brought Gil had no interest in taking it. As a dog with no experience with knives and a distaste for sharp and pointy objects, he knew it'd a better investment for one if the others to carry it. Besides. The dog held out his hand in front of him. He has these.

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Oizzz !" Muiva sighed , my dog had she lost her edge , but hey , at least everyone's alright......well.....mostly everyone
"Come on pretty boy , let's get someone to check you out" she said , lifting Maut's body up
"Guys , just get all the things there and go somewhere safe , then we'll share if anyone wants to" she told the rest , a little bit of annoyance and tiredness showed in her voice .
xhunterko wrote: THEN Gunthar opened the door to look out to see what the commotion was, holding Maut's book.

"What of heavens is going on out here?!" He says.
"Oh hi again , nothing much , just got ourselves some slimy situation , but would you mind have a look at this guy just in case ?"
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

The Exp did little to help Jack deal with the poison which, with some of the poison from before still in his system, made it hurt to move. He managed to turn around and call for help. Gunthar do you happen do have anything for slime poison?