Pet Friendly RP Name Change

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

What should we call Pet Friendly RPs in future?

Poll ended at Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:37 am

Pet Friendly - PF RPs
33%
Housepets! Universe - HPU RPs
67%
Nothing - call them the same as all other RPs
No votes
Something Else - Please comment with your suggestion
No votes

Total votes: 12

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Pet Friendly RP Name Change

Post by Hlaoroo »

We moderators like to listen to you, our players, and one thing we've heard you saying a lot is that the term "Pet Friendly" is confusing. It's also outdated so we think it's time for a change.

"Pet Friendly" originates from the first roleplay on this forum which was named "Pet Friendly" and the term has stuck around and come to mean all RPs set in the same universe as the Housepets! comic. This has caused a lot of confusion amongst both new and older players though and it's something that we mods have to explain time and again.

So now, we'd like your input. Do you want the term "Pet Friendly" changed? If so, to what? Use the poll above and cast your vote. The poll will remain open for two weeks from now so you've plenty of time to consider your options.

If you have an idea that isn't listed on the poll, feel free to post it below and I'll add it to the poll. To accommodate this, I'm also allowing you to change your votes. Check back regularly and if you see a new option you like better then feel free to change your mind and vote again. This will run right up until the end of the voting period and the new name will be official and changed in all PF RPs, if indeed you guys do vote for a change.

So, what are you waiting for! Get creating and get voting! Your time starts...

NOW!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!