Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rendak

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Rendak »

Aethon chuckles and grins, saving his answer to Liesel's query for later, running his paw along the top of a case. "What is in the cases, my dear little Gabriele, is my lifelong collection of artifacts from the age of the Emperor in the story I told you about! It is extremely important to me and I am very happy to share pieces with those curious!"
He grabs two step stools next to the entrance and give them to the guinea pigs "Here! These should do it!~ Be prepared to be amazed by the treasures you'll see!"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

hypernovatic wrote:Kamatari smiled. "Thank y-" he began to say but was cut off when Orange got up.
Sorry, the chilli needs to be stirred while it cooks... Orange explained, stirring and scrapping off the bottom of the pan. Orange swayed her tail side to side as she cooked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari yawned and laid down on the couch. After a few minutes, he fell asleep.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Vegas

Post by Vegas »

Tron and Ace were on the way home from the mall, glancing around as they walked, making sure to mentally map the place for future reference. They were going to be living here from now on and it was best not to get lost. Tron had an actual map in front of him.
Avi colored by me. Lineart from here.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

The timer beeped, announcing that the meal was ready.
Orange brought the hot dogs to the table, as well as chilli and other condiments. Orange walked over to Kama and kissed his cheek to wake him up.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari yawned and stretched, taking in the smell. "That smells really good." he said, smiling at Orange.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange giggled and took his paw.
Then lets see if it tastes as good as it smells! she replied. She got to the table and began making her hotdog.
Bun, hotdog, dash of chilli across the top, cheese, and a couple chips on the side.
You can build the hotdog however you like, sweety. she said.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The guinea pigs pick a case each and peer inside them with the aid of their stools. Liesel peers into her case at the goblet inside and endeavours to read the placard beside it. The meaning of the formal language inscribed there eludes her, however, so she returns her attention to the vessel itself.
"Ziss cup eex very nice. Vot ees hees* schtory*?"
Gabiele places her nose and paws on the glass of the case she chose, leaving oily marks as she peers at the contents.
"I sink you haff vasted your money, Aethon. Ziss ees sayink zat eet ees ein dragon horn but zere is no such sink as ein real dragon."

*his, story
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

As time went on for all the pets a dogcatcher appears and begins patrolling the area looking for uncollered pets and lost ones he held a cigar in his mouth and held the cathers loop in a dark manner.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari smiled and made his hot dog. He took a bite out of it. "This is amazing." he exclaimed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange giggled at Kama.
Its from ballpark hotdogs, so if you'd like to buy some later, you know the brand ^^ Orange said before biting into hers.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thanks. I'll see if Horus has some." Kamatari said, smiling at Orange.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Rendak wrote:The husky shook his head, beginning to walk with the sled dog. "Nah, I was just wondering what he was up to...So, what shall we do?"
"Hmm, I... don't know." The sled dog replies bluntly, "I'm honestly not sure what to do when it involves more than one person." Frost chuckles lightly, gripping the husky's hand firmly in his. "I guess we could get something to eat if you already haven't eaten anything yet. Or maybe go catch a movie at the plaza cinema, unless you had something better in mind?" He inquired back.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Hlaoroo wrote:The guinea pigs pick a case each and peer inside them with the aid of their stools. Liesel peers into her case at the goblet inside and endeavours to read the placard beside it. The meaning of the formal language inscribed there eludes her, however, so she returns her attention to the vessel itself.
"Ziss cup eex very nice. Vot ees hees* schtory*?"
Gabiele places her nose and paws on the glass of the case she chose, leaving oily marks as she peers at the contents.
"I sink you haff vasted your money, Aethon. Ziss ees sayink zat eet ees ein dragon horn but zere is no such sink as ein real dragon."

*his, story
Aethon swishes his tail and watches the girls look at his collection. He looked over some of the things himself before hearing Liesel's query. "Ah yes, that goblet. The source I acquired it from says it was used only during banquets hosted by the Emperor, a reason why he would use only a specific goblet are unknown, there may not have been any specific reason at all in fact!"
He then stepped next to Gabriele "I have not wasted anything, little one. This horn can't be identified with any currently living species, though I haven't tested it with any horns dinosaurs may have had..."
Roarin wrote:
Rendak wrote:The husky shook his head, beginning to walk with the sled dog. "Nah, I was just wondering what he was up to...So, what shall we do?"
"Hmm, I... don't know." The sled dog replies bluntly, "I'm honestly not sure what to do when it involves more than one person." Frost chuckles lightly, gripping the husky's hand firmly in his. "I guess we could get something to eat if you already haven't eaten anything yet. Or maybe go catch a movie at the plaza cinema, unless you had something better in mind?" He inquired back.
The husky's tummy rumbles, causing Rendak to giggle "Well I guess that gives us our answer doesn't it! Let's go get some food! What would you like?" he inquires, pulling Frosty to a directory.
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I sink perhaps he use just zee vone* gob... goblet? Haff I sait* zat right? I sink perhaps he use just zee vone* goblet because he ees afrait* off er... How you say? ... Of beink poisonet.* So... Vhere vas zee lant of ziss emperor?" Liesel climbs down and pushes her stepladder along to the next case.

"Ooh! Eet voult be fun to see ein real dinosaur! But also scary too, I sink. Vee vere seeink zem in ein museum once und zey vere HUGE!" Gabriele spreads her paws to indicate the size of the skeletons she's seen and whacks her paw hard on the glass case nearest her. She yelps and sucks her knuckles as she tries to decipher the rest of the information on the placard.

*one, said, poisoned
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

After Kamatari had finished eating, he said goodbye to Orange and walked outside hoping to find Horus.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Hotep was inside the house cleaning before watching a movie. The scenes of jurassic park flashed on the screen. She jumped a bit as the T. Rex appeared.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari made his way home to Horus' house and knocked on the door before entering. "Hey Horus. I'm back." he said, walking to the couch and sitting next to Horus. "I'm sorry for what I did earlier, with me going crazy and then making you cry." Kamatari apologized.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"its ok i just have to get used to this now thats all....AAAAAAAH!!!" Horus yelled as the movie showed a jumpscare making horus jump and hide under a nearby blanket in quick succession.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay. So, do you want to do anything after this movie?" Kamatari asked, looking under the blanket at Horus.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT