Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ja! Vhat ees zhere?"
"But ees eet safe? Vhat vere you meanink about zee 'regular beinks'?" One sister leans forward eagerly while the other holds back a little, feeling more nervous after Aethon's warnings.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon took a seat with the two at a nearby cafe table, giggling and undoing the tie on the pouch again, reaching in. "Oh that? That I just made up to make sure you didn't reach inside, though now that I think about it, it could be dangerous if someone makes contact with it and it still has power, if it doesn't have power it'd be fine." As the fox spoke, he pulled out two things, an uncut small mass of black crystal, like onyx, but not the same in color, and there was definitely a magical feel and look to it. As he set that down he brought their attention to a small metal object.
It was Cylindrical in shape with holes punched in the top, one end open and the other was also open, but was formed into the shape of a howling. It was some sort of whistle, and it has elegant leafing and design, being silver and gold in color. The wolf's features and fur had immaculate detail that made this particular treasure rare and beautiful. The sisters must be sure they'd never seen anything like it.
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Rendak wrote:Rendak leaned into Frost, that big grin still going across his face. "Well then, we'll just have to wait and see, I quite look forward to it :3"
Frost didn't reply, smiling happily to himself as they walked along the sidewalk.

After a few more minutes they reached the plaza filled with retail outlets, markets and restaurants. The sleddog looked down at the husky beside him.
"Want to go anywhere in particular?" He asked, motioning to the wide assortment of stores.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"What do we do with this?" Kamatari asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"Drink entire potion for full effect"... I guess we just give it to Orange. the clone replied.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay. Here, you have to drink all of this." Kamatari said, giving the potion to Orange.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange drank the potion. She felt her leg twisting and snapping back into place, then the pain going away as she finished. She sighed and tried standing up. Her leg didn't hurt anymore, but she still felt bad.
I'll let the clone stay here in case she wants to talk. In the meantime, I owe an apology to Aethon. I shouldn't have flipped out at him. Orange said.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay. Do you want me to come with you?" Kamatari asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

If you don't mind... Orange replied.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay. Come on." Kamatari said, walking back to the shopping district, holding Orange's paw.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange leaned on Kama's arm as she walked off with him.

Meanwhile, the clone was confused. What had happened between Kama and her original. Why did Horus run off to her house and lock herself inside?
Maybe the questions will be answered when Horus wants to talk.
So, The clone layed her back against the door and waited there.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Are zey safe for you to be touchink, zen?" queries Liesel, concerned.
"Vhat are zey? Eet ees beautiful." Gabriele reaches up in an attempt to touch the whistle.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Roarin wrote:Frost didn't reply, smiling happily to himself as they walked along the sidewalk.

After a few more minutes they reached the plaza filled with retail outlets, markets and restaurants. The sleddog looked down at the husky beside him.
"Want to go anywhere in particular?" He asked, motioning to the wide assortment of stores.
The husky scritches his chin, still holding Frosty's paw in his own. His eyes lit up and he wagged "Aethon gave me my allowance yesterday, I wanan go to the jewelry store and get a necklace or a bracelet! Maybe could get something for you too."
Hlaoroo wrote:"Are zey safe for you to be touchink, zen?" queries Liesel, concerned.
"Vhat are zey? Eet ees beautiful." Gabriele reaches up in an attempt to touch the whistle.
Aethon smiles widely and nods, holding out the whistle to Gabriele "These items appear to be safe and I can in fact touch them even if they weren't...and it is beautiful isn't it? It's a wolf whistle"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost raised as eyebrow, eyes still on Rendak.
"Jewelry?" The dog rubbed the back of his head at the unexpected choice.
"Umm, I'm sure we can find one somewhere in here..." He led the husky through the plaza.
"And you don't have to buy anything for me." The dog reassured with a soft nudge.
They were soon standing in front of a store with a diamond shaped sign in front of it "The Gallery" was scrawled along its front in golden cursive letters.

Ref Ref!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange and Kama walk back to the place they last saw Aethon.
Aethon! she called.

The clone waited patiently for Horus.
Please be okay, Horus...
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ja, very beautiful. But vhat about zee er... jewel? Ees ziss zee right vord? Vhat ees eet? Und vhy can you touch zem eef zey are not safe. You must be havink stronk magic, ja?"
"Vhat do zey do?" queries Gabriele, taking a deep breath and raising the whistle towards her mouth, thinking to hear how it sounds.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Horus then slammed the door open on the clone holding a bottle in joy"HAHA!! ORANGE CAN BE CURED!....possibley" she said before running off
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

The clone was laying on the floor and looks up at Horus.
Did you test it yet? she asked. She then watched Horus run off and promptly ran after her... but her being an otter could only keep up so much.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Roarin wrote:Frost raised as eyebrow, eyes still on Rendak.
"Jewelry?" The dog rubbed the back of his head at the unexpected choice.
"Umm, I'm sure we can find one somewhere in here..." He led the husky through the plaza.
"And you don't have to buy anything for me." The dog reassured with a soft nudge.
They were soon standing in front of a store with a diamond shaped sign in front of it "The Gallery" was scrawled along its front in golden cursive letters.
Rendak looked at the windows first of all, sizing up the types of gems and the facets, shapes, designs...he wagged after a bit and turned to Frosty grinning "This will do nicely! And nonsense! I want you to pick something out for yourself, even if it;s some sort of collar charm, no matter how costly either! Just make sure you find something for yourself~" he grabbed the sled doggy's paw and pulled him into the store.
MrNeonShot wrote:Orange and Kama walk back to the place they last saw Aethon.
Aethon! she called.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Ja, very beautiful. But vhat about zee er... jewel? Ees ziss zee right vord? Vhat ees eet? Und vhy can you touch zem eef zey are not safe. You must be havink stronk magic, ja?"
"Vhat do zey do?" queries Gabriele, taking a deep breath and raising the whistle towards her mouth, thinking to hear how it sounds.
Aethon giggled and rubs the rough gem in his paw, pads slowly and carefully gliding back and forth along it. "Jewel is what we can call it for now, and you are correct! I have very strong magic, and these artifacts can sometimes have unstable energy, causing harm to those who carelessly grab them." Aethon turned to the Otter and Kama, smiling and waving them over, he then turned to Gabriele "That wolf whistle was created to call wolves to whoever used the whistle, we will be able to hear it but I doubt any wolves are nearby."

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange walked up to Aethon, Gabrielle, and Liesel.
Hey, Aethon. I'm sorry about earlier, I was doing what I could to the best of my knowledge, but I don't understand why I flipped out at you. My apologies ^-^ Orange said, still holding Kama's paw in her own, forgetting about her breaking her leg.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Ah heh... I guess I'll see what I can find." The dog answered a he was dragged into the store. He smiled , amused by the enthusiasm of the husky in front of him. He couldn't really say no to a face like that could he?
Frost quickly found out he had no experience when it came to shopping for jewelry. The closet he's ever been to a store like this was the gift shop back when he worked at the ski resort...
"Wow, some of these things are... Kinda expensive." Frost remarked, breathing on the glass as he looked at a diamond necklace In a display case. He turned to Rendak, a sudden thought popping into his head "Hey, umm, Rendak. How much exactly IS your allowance?"

Meanwhile the women behind a display panel was eyeing them suspiciously.

Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari noticed the gem in Aethon's paw. He walked over to Aethon and poked the gem in his paw.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

At the mention of wolves, Gabriele stops the whistle halfway to her mouth and slowly lowers it again. Liesel is about to ask another question but she clams up again as Kamatari comes over, remembering Aethon's earlier words about the artefacts. Both sisters wait for guidance from their vulpine friend.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Rendak

Post by Rendak »

MrNeonShot wrote:Orange walked up to Aethon, Gabrielle, and Liesel.
Hey, Aethon. I'm sorry about earlier, I was doing what I could to the best of my knowledge, but I don't understand why I flipped out at you. My apologies ^-^ Orange said, still holding Kama's paw in her own, forgetting about her breaking her leg.
Aethon turned to face the two, smiling as he gave the otter a pat on the head. "It's quite alright my brightly colored friend. Truth be told, I shouldn't have gotten so biting with my words, twas rather unbecoming of me! Would you accept my apology as well?" he smiled sweetly, swishing his tail.
hypernovatic wrote:Kamatari noticed the gem in Aethon's paw. He walked over to Aethon and poked the gem in his paw.
Aethon yipped in surprise as the pet just up and touched what was in his paw. He closed his paw into a fist, lifting the gem up. He gave Kama a look of disapproval "Oi!! What do you think you're doing? What kind of manners are those? You don't just mess with something someone else is holding! I apologize for this but I feel this needs to be voiced." the fox finished, wondering what effect his scolding would have.
Roarin wrote:"Ah heh... I guess I'll see what I can find." The dog answered a he was dragged into the store. He smiled , amused by the enthusiasm of the husky in front of him. He couldn't really say no to a face like that could he?
Frost quickly found out he had no experience when it came to shopping for jewelry. The closet he's ever been to a store like this was the gift shop back when he worked at the ski resort...
"Wow, some of these things are... Kinda expensive." Frost remarked, breathing on the glass as he looked at a diamond necklace In a display case. He turned to Rendak, a sudden thought popping into his head "Hey, umm, Rendak. How much exactly IS your allowance?"

Meanwhile the women behind a display panel was eyeing them suspiciously.
Rendak looked around in the charms and bracelet populated section of the store, him really examining the jewelry. He was oblivious to the woman and turned his head to Frosty "Oh you silly dog, you worry about that when we're at the register!" The husky then moved onto necklaces

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sorry. I was just curious." Kamatari said, his head held down, embarrassed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange gave Aethon a hug.
Oooh, it was nothing, I've already forgotten-- Ooh, whats that! She said as she saw the whistle.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost laughs nervously, that's what he WAS worried about. But he continued his search nonetheless, often glancing back at the husky.

After a few moments the sled dog paused in front of a display case.
"Hmm..."

Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

Horus soon arrived at the real orange breathing heavily and sill carrying the bottle.
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Privately agreeing with Aethon on all counts but thinking it best not to come between the apologies and scoldings, the guinea pigs stay silent and pretend to be occupied in examining the wolf whistle. A few quiet words in German are passed between them to add to the effect. They just hope Aethon won't speak the language and see through the ruse.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Horus, let me test the potion! What if it has bad effects on Orange? the clone asked.
Orange turned around and saw Horus, holding the potion.
She knew what it was. She knew she could go back to normal, but... She didn't want to any more. At least not yet...
Hey, Horus...
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

hypernovatic wrote:"Sorry. I was just curious." Kamatari said, his head held down, embarrassed.
MrNeonShot wrote:Orange gave Aethon a hug.
Oooh, it was nothing, I've already forgotten-- Ooh, whats that! She said as she saw the whistle.
Aethon ruffled up Kama's headfur, a soft, kind smile on his face. "Hey don't worry about it, at least you d- Hey there!" Aethon says, chuckling a bit as he hugged Orange back with one arm "You know for someone without the mind of a female, you sure do act like one pretty well, are you making yourself do that or is your body tricking you? And that object is a wolf whistle."
Roarin wrote:Frost laughs nervously, that's what he WAS worried about. But he continued his search nonetheless, often glancing back at the husky.

After a few moments the sled dog paused in front of a display case.
"Hmm..."
Rendak thinks he might have found something, though he continues looking for anything better.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"At least I didn't what?" Kamatari asked, curious as to what Aethon was about to say. He then noticed Horus was here."Hey Horus! What's the potion for?" he asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Horus waved the clone away as she tried to catch her breath. "its....for....orange....may possibly cure her to normal.....or cause randomness of gender." horus said slowly regaining to a calm state.
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

But what about you, Horus? Don't you want to return to normal? Orange asked.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I thought you wanted to change back as well." Kamatari said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

As Rendak continued to look around, a security camera seemed follow his movements.
"This one looks pretty nice." Frost comments, pointing to a charm in the shape of a snowflake. It was studded with black diamonds. It had a small loop on top that could be threaded into a small chain that could act as a necklace, bracelet or even anklet. It could probably be hung from a collar too.

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

<"What's going on? Why are they girls? This can't be them, surely?"> Gabriele asks her sister in German.
<"No idea... Hey, Are you guys Horus and Orange? And if so... what happened? Why are you like this?"> Liesel forgets to switch back into English to ask her question.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Horus soon stood calm and easily"um i can live with it....it is only something to get used to" horus said slowly
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange held the potion and looked at it in deep thought. So deep in thought, she didn't hear Gabrielle and Liesel.
After some time, Orange says slowly
I know that if I don't change back into a male, my dad will be angry... But if I do, I don't want to be a male one moment and the next a female. I think I'll just get used to it... maybe my dad will get used to it as well.
She then gave back the potion to Horus.
Hotep the psychic

Horus then took the potion and tossed it away into a nearby trashcan. "what now then?" horus asked
ImageImageImage