Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Seth »

Conrad started moving in the direction of Awesome's bark, he listened intently for some kind of sound to indicate when the other dog would start to move.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome counted the 3 seconds, before beginning to walk to the side of where he knew Conrad was before closing his eyes. He was going slowly, and was careful of his movement, though wasn't in practice of being so silent. He knew he was making enough noise that Conrad could pick up on it, if he was as good with his ears as he said. Right now, his bigger hopes were that Shiro would make a mistake and grab Conrad's attention.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Shiro began to move as his third second ticked by, keeping his focus mainly on staying silent this time. He was still keeping an ear out for any sound maybe by Conrad or Awesome, but this time he intended to avoid any goofs. Moving slowly away from where he knew Conrad had been, the husky scrunched his nose as it began to feel vaguely itchy. He clenched his eyes shut all the tighter as the vague itch got worse, hoping to fend it off, sadly though, in the end it was simply too much, and with a internal curse toward who ever had decided to talk about him, he sneezed quite loudly.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Conrad heard the sneeze behind him and began to move towards it.
It had been about 5 seconds since he started so he barked again. He stretched his paws out in front of him and started to pick up the pace to catch up with Shiro.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke called Ms. Takanawa on the stores phone, explaining that silmply no one was coming in and asking if he could close early, she allowed it, and Zeke hung up the phone and his apron and left the store, locking it behind him "Lets see I don't really want to head home quite yet... I think I may go visit Ren... I haven't seen him in a while... Aethon either" he nodded and head off to Rendak's home
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome slowly walked towards the sneeze, banking towards the left at the same time. He had an idea that he would avoid Conrad in doing so. He was being slightly careless though, not bothering to use his sense of smell to estimate where Conrad was. Either way, at the speed he was going at, he knew he wouldn't bump into Conrad. At the same time, he counted down to when he had to bark, knowing it wouldn't be long now.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Shiro's ears twitched at the bark from Conrad, he knew full well, even before hearing the bark, that he was the other dog's current target and he was doing his best to figure out how to get out of this one, sadly though, he wasn't coming up with anything that wouldn't be tantamount to cheating at the current game level. So, instead, he was putting what distance he could between himself and where he had been when he sneezed, but doing so with out making any noise wasn't an easy task, and it was getting close to time to signal again, which meant he'd be locked in place.

'Ah well, looks like I lose this one...' He thought to himself as he came to a stop only short distance from where he had been, a small remorseful smile on his muzzle. Taking in a small breath, the husky let out as sharp a bark as he could and began counting out his three seconds, knowing full well he wouldn't make to the point he could move again. Even if he didn't like that he'd given away his position with a sneeze, he had to admit that sort of thing was half the fun of this game. 'Maybe I'll bump the game up to the next level for my turn.' He thought in passing as he waited for what was to come.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Shirosune wrote:Shiro's ears twitched at the bark from Conrad, he knew full well, even before hearing the bark, that he was the other dog's current target and he was doing his best to figure out how to get out of this one, sadly though, he wasn't coming up with anything that wouldn't be tantamount to cheating at the current game level. So, instead, he was putting what distance he could between himself and where he had been when he sneezed, but doing so with out making any noise wasn't an easy task, and it was getting close to time to signal again, which meant he'd be locked in place.

'Ah well, looks like I lose this one...' He thought to himself as he came to a stop only short distance from where he had been, a small remorseful smile on his muzzle. Taking in a small breath, the husky let out as sharp a bark as he could and began counting out his three seconds, knowing full well he wouldn't make to the point he could move again. Even if he didn't like that he'd given away his position with a sneeze, he had to admit that sort of thing was half the fun of this game. 'Maybe I'll bump the game up to the next level for my turn.' He thought in passing as he waited for what was to come.
Conrad heard Shiro's bark and knew he had him, he reached out a paw and tapped Shiro on the shoulder
Tough luck man, but it looks like you're it now.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome opened his eyes upon hearing Conrad's comment. Walking closer to the two, tail wagging at the tip as if instinctively, he slowly said: "I guess round 2 is officially over. A lot more suspense when you're the one running.".
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

"Aa, y-you caught me fair and square, so yeah." Shiro replied to Conrad as he opened his eyes, turning his attention toward Awesome at hearing his comment. "A-and yeah, there is, but then, that's always the way it is, w-when you're the one being hunted." The husky observed as he headed toward the middle of the clearing, still debating on whether or not to step things up. "S-so...um...would you two like to try playing this at the n-next level?" He questioned as he turned to look back at them, not really sure which answer he was hoping to hear from them.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Shirosune wrote:"Aa, y-you caught me fair and square, so yeah." Shiro replied to Conrad as he opened his eyes, turning his attention toward Awesome at hearing his comment. "A-and yeah, there is, but then, that's always the way it is, w-when you're the one being hunted." The husky observed as he headed toward the middle of the clearing, still debating on whether or not to step things up. "S-so...um...would you two like to try playing this at the n-next level?" He questioned as he turned to look back at them, not really sure which answer he was hoping to hear from them.
Conrad stretched out his bad leg, it wasn't bothering him yet but he wasn't going to take an chances.
What do you mean by take it to the next level?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome looked down in thought about how this could get harder. He had a few ideas, like removing the sense of smell and hearing, but he didn't want to suggest it. He nodded in any case, tail still swaying at the thought of a challenge. "I'd be happy for a bigger challenge, in any case.."
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

"W-well, what we've been playing is the beginners level of the game." Shiro began explaining, as he turned to look at Conrad. "It's designed to be the...w-well the learning version..." The husky continued, looking a little lost for an exact description. "B-but you two seem capable enough of moving around with out using your eyes...a-and well...I'm not sure it'd be fair for me to be 'it' while leaving the movement restrictions on you two."
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

[caught up]

Mark left with his violin in hand, playing a song loudly. It started with 3 higher notes, 2 middle pitch, 7 low-ish, then 4 going higher in pitch.

“Ooohhh ooh Now is the day. The day of delight. Nothing special, nothing new. Just a regular day, in a new neighborhooood.”

He walked in Zeke's direction [not knowing it], playing his song.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke's ears perked up at the sound of a violin "A violinist..." he turned and saw the pet responsible "You are pretty good at the violin" he complimented "Zeke Warren" he smiled and extended a paw in greeting "I too am a violinist" he chuckled
Pet Friendly:
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Mark shook his paw, smiling.

“Mark Ario. [I think.Slight writers block.] I also play the harp,flute, and trumpet.They're in my bag.”

He played 3 low notes, then 4 slightly higher ones.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke took the violin of his back and began to play the violin part of "Play a Simple Melody" and sang along "Musical demon, set my honey a dreamin' won't you play me some rag? Just change that classical nag, to some sweet beautiful drag. If you just play me a copy of a tune that is choppy, you'll get all my applause, and that is simply because, I love to listen to rag" he put some zaz on the end of the song "Whatcha think? I've been playing violin and singing my whole life"
Pet Friendly:
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

“Very good! I don't really know how good I am because I ALWAYS write my own songs. A girl I met back there said my musician skills were great.”

Mark said grinning. He took his flute from his bag.

He copied Zeke's songs on his flute.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Each day theres some big fuss, Fillin' my head with stress. Tell me, whats the rush? Why you runnin? Whats the hurry? Why don't you take it easy? Why don't you take it easy now? Why don't you take it easy, take it easy, take it easy now?" Zeke sang in an upbeat tone, playing his violin in a pop/rock tune
Pet Friendly:
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Mark quickly switched to his harp, copying Zeke's upbeat tone and singing along.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Shirosune wrote:"W-well, what we've been playing is the beginners level of the game." Shiro began explaining, as he turned to look at Conrad. "It's designed to be the...w-well the learning version..." The husky continued, looking a little lost for an exact description. "B-but you two seem capable enough of moving around with out using your eyes...a-and well...I'm not sure it'd be fair for me to be 'it' while leaving the movement restrictions on you two."
Well if oyu want to try it I'm down.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome nodded towards Shiro, agreeing to the rules. Once again, he was getting rather eager to play. "It sounds fair...I'd be happy to go for that as well..." Awesome began, readying himself to get into position for the next game.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla shrugged.

"What do you say we get off the subject and get back to the walk?"
Max nodded, "That sounds like a good idea." Max said, standing up and brushing the dirt and stuff off of his fur.
Vanilla tried to think of something else to say. She wasn't quite sure why.

"So...do you do this often?"

She had agreed to drop the subject but she hoped that he hadn't done this with Winter.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke began to play a carnival sounding theme "The first Alice was a wrathfull woman of the spade, In rightousness she held a sharpend blade within her hand, never hesitating to slay all within her way, creating a path that followed her through Wonderland. Deep into the darkend forest Alice walked the line, capture and imprisoned by the shadows of her heart, if were not for her blade left behind, no one would had suspected that she had ever been" he sang darkly
Pet Friendly:
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla tried to think of something else to say. She wasn't quite sure why.

She had agreed to drop the subject but she hoped that he hadn't done this with Winter.
Max shook his head, "Not until just recently." He replied, "But for the past few weeks, I've been taking walks every other night or so. Sometimes Liz would join me, sometimes Morrigan, sometimes both."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla tried to think of something else to say. She wasn't quite sure why.

Max shook his head, "Not until just recently." He replied, "But for the past few weeks, I've been taking walks every other night or so. Sometimes Liz would join me, sometimes Morrigan, sometimes both."
"I see," said Vanilla, glad for the answer without her having to ask the specific question.

"Does it help you feel better?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Mark yet again picked up the tune, and sang along. He never thought he would meet this musician.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke grinned at his new found friend and continued "The second Alice Was a fragile man of the Diamond, the broken echo of the lives within demented words, he sang his twisted melody to all in Wonderland, creating an image of the sick and the disturbed. Deadly yet so beautiful, a voice just like a rose, silenced by a mad man, who didn't quite agree, a single rose bloomed in his place with no music composed, a twisted grin crept on his face like none had ever seen" he sang loudly
Pet Friendly:
QuartzOrren

Post by QuartzOrren »

Mark stopped a moment, but going again, copying the song with his harp now.
RAINBOW YEAAH!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"I see," said Vanilla, glad for the answer without her having to ask the specific question.

Max nodded calmly, "It helps me clear my head, and it gets me some peace and quiet; something that's really hard to come by in my house." He replied, adding the light joke at the end, "So yes, it usually helps me feel better. Especially when there's something troubling me. I'm normally alone with my thoughts, so it gives me time to think things through."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:"I see," said Vanilla, glad for the answer without her having to ask the specific question.

Max nodded calmly, "It helps me clear my head, and it gets me some peace and quiet; something that's really hard to come by in my house." He replied, adding the light joke at the end, "So yes, it usually helps me feel better. Especially when there's something troubling me. I'm normally alone with my thoughts, so it gives me time to think things through."
"I see," said Vanilla. "Kind of like my music. Although it isn't as hard to come by in my house."

She began to tense up.

"Would you...ever want to come over to our house sometime?"

She bit her lip. What the heck was she DOING?
PF chars

--Phoenix

Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Seth wrote:Well if oyu want to try it I'm down.
44R0NM10 wrote:Awesome nodded towards Shiro, agreeing to the rules. Once again, he was getting rather eager to play. "It sounds fair...I'd be happy to go for that as well..." Awesome began, readying himself to get into position for the next game.
Shiro nodded to the two, smiling as his tail wagged a bit. "C-cool. I'm sure you'll both be able to handle it." He said with another nod, this one more for himself than them. "Th-there are really only two things that change. F-first is that you two don't need to stop when you signal, and the second is that instead of every ten seconds you need to signal at least once every seven seconds. F-For my role everything remains the same, and that's it really...a-as far as the differences go." With that said, and one last nod the husky closed his eyes, trust that Awesome and Conrad would understand the change in the rules. "I-I'm ready to begin on your marks."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"I see," said Vanilla. "Kind of like my music. Although it isn't as hard to come by in my house."

She began to tense up.

Max nodded, "Sure. I'd like that." Max replied, simply.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome walked back slowly, closing his eyes as well, understanding perfectly. Part of him was wondering if somebody would run into a tree, though quickly stopped thinking about it. "I understand, and ready when you are." Awesome said, getting ready to make a break for it if required.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"The third Alice was an innocent young girl of Clubs, an enchanting graceful figure in the world of Wonderland, she charmed the people in the land to every becl and call, a peculiar country answering to each command. So she rose onto the throne to be the countrie's queen, consumed by paranoia of her own impending doom, soon the queen sucumbed a dark and nightmarish dream, disguised as kindness, loathing fate, she secured her issue" Zeke sang and prepared himself for the last Alice, and Alice which refered to him and Ekez
Pet Friendly:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Conrad nodded and stood to the left of Shiro ready to see where the other dog was going to go,
Ready when you guys are.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:"I see," said Vanilla. "Kind of like my music. Although it isn't as hard to come by in my house."

She began to tense up.

Max nodded, "Sure. I'd like that." Max replied, simply.
Vanilla ground her teeth, but kept her lips shut. Had she just done that? Had Max just agreed? She became very frightened now, but took some deep breaths--SHE had invited HIM. SHE was in control.

"I just thought you might be able to relax better there sometime. And...I trust you enough to let you stay. I'll have to ask my dad, but I don't think he'd mind."
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla ground her teeth, but kept her lips shut. Had she just done that? Had Max just agreed? She became very frightened now, but took some deep breaths--SHE had invited HIM. SHE was in control.

"I just thought you might be able to relax better there sometime. And...I trust you enough to let you stay. I'll have to ask my dad, but I don't think he'd mind."
Max nodded, "That sounds like a great idea, then." he replied, "It would be really nice to relax there. Liz doesn't know the meaning of privacy or silence." He had joked. He then realized how often he cut jokes at Liz's expense. He felt a bit guilty after that thought.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"And as this passed two children walked in the woods, partaking into yonder neath the trees they'd never part. They found an invitation to the Queen, it was the Ace of Hearts" Zeke sang, at the last part both his and Ekez's voice sang together "The fourth Alice was a duo of couriosty, they both were lost and could not find the road where the began, so the ran through countless open doors so recklessly, a spirit and an owner running wild through Wonderland" they sang together "A stubborn elder spirit, a witty younger holder, but they had strayed to far into Alice's Wonderland..." he paused long and dramatic "They were never woken from their terrifying dream, forever they would wander this twisted fairy tale" he finally ended the song and looked to Mark "What'd you think" he cleared his throat
Pet Friendly:
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:Vanilla ground her teeth, but kept her lips shut. Had she just done that? Had Max just agreed? She became very frightened now, but took some deep breaths--SHE had invited HIM. SHE was in control.

Max nodded, "That sounds like a great idea, then." he replied, "It would be really nice to relax there. Liz doesn't know the meaning of privacy or silence." He had joked. He then realized how often he cut jokes at Liz's expense. He felt a bit guilty after that thought.
Vanilla couldn't help a smile, although it was with timid eyes.

"Heh...I'm not too surprised--that fits my observation of her. But she's a good friend for all that."
PF chars

--Phoenix