Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Game

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by The Game »

Wonder frowned again. "Er...my sister. It's noting much, she just isn't feeling well. I told her to send my mom a text, 'cause I don't really know what to do...." she explained.
Jack

Post by Jack »

"your sister is sick? wait... you have a sister? you should have brought her along. so are you gonna go check up on her? it would be a real shame if you would have to miss the tour."
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Yeah I do have a sis, but it wouldn't make sense to bring her here while she's blowing chunks. And even though my moms in Hawaii, she still has a better chance at making my sister feel better than I do." Wonder said. She looked at Saga atop Jack's head and the mouse looked sad. Really, really sad....
Jack

Post by Jack »

"I see. well maybe after we are done we can go check on her! yes?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Yeah probably..." she couldn't focus on Jack because of Saga sad little face.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Huh Sick? You say?" Zappa said, "We'll have to cheer her up when we stop by there."
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Yeah...she's not the only one we need to cheer up. Saga, what's wrong?" Wonder asked. Saga crossed her arms. "Nothing...why would anything be wrong?" her voice was monotone, and depressed. "Saga just tell us!" Wonder said. Saga narrowed her eyes then sighed, defeated. "It's...it's that you have a...a sister. I've had some bad family experiences, that's all. One of them involved my mom and two street mice she took in. They were brother and sister, but they didn't have names or any family links. All they knew was that she was older. My mom gave them names, Video and Game, and took them in. They became family, and They were both risk takers..." Saga stopped and smiled faintly. "Risk takers to the max. Then one day they took to big a risk and...." Saga bit her lip, and tried to stop from crying. "And nothing else. That's all." her small voice was so unsure it seemed like she was trying to convince herself.
Wonder didn't pressure the mouse to go on, but she knew Saga was leaving something out. Avoiding it.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Whoa, that... harsh... so... ummm lets drop this," Zappa said. He felt so bad now.
"I don't know what I'd do if i like Zappa," Jackson looking at Zappa.
"Ya me neither."
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

Marshall was silently listening on the conversation. In a way, he could sympathize - he knew what losses felt like and the pain it brought first hand.

"If you need anyone to talk to, you can talk to me." He offered to the mouse.

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5
Jack

Post by Jack »

Jack didn't say anything. he just stood there with the sad little mouse on his head. he didn't think he could help if he said anything, so he didn't. "poor saga. thats a rough story."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Saga felt angry. She pretty much grew up on her own, saying she could take care of herself. Anytime someone felt sympathy for her, she knew they thought she was weak. She'd never lived in a city, never watched a TV, never been to a vet, yet she lived; without any help, nor sympathy or pity. Sympathy was a sign of weakness, and weak she was not.

Saga could see the sympathy on the others faces. For a second she hated them. All of them. But the she remembered that sympathy was 'okay' here and her evil feelings stopped. She took a deep breath. "Guys, it's okay. I'm fine. We weren't real family, but the were better than my real family by 100000fold." Saga felt a rush surge through as she spoke the words. It hurt, but they were true. My family didn't even love me...none except them...but they loved me too much and took my problem.... Her thoughts felt like a slap. No matter how hard she tried, a tear managed to slip down her face before being wiped away.
Jack

Post by Jack »

"so... tell us about them?" Jack didn't wanna make her feel weak. he understood how she felt so he decided to not show sympathy. instead he showed interest.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Saga narrowed her eyes and looked down. "They were risk takers, like I said. Tell them not to run into a certain gang of dogs or cats, and they danced on the members heads. Tell them not to jump of a balcony and the free-fell of a bridge." Saga smiled. "We got along so well. I taught them a lot of gymnastics stunts I know, they learned so fast. Both of them always smiled, and if they had a glint in their eyes they meant trouble. The there was one day, I sneaked out to the city- despite warnings from my so called family- a very bad part of it. I got myself in...trouble. A guy nearly stepped on me so i mouthed of to him and he ran out of patience. He placed me in his pocket, and I soon learned that we was...a s-scientist." Saga's voice shook. I need to get this off my chest. The guilt has been going for too long... "And because of my awesome luck he was one of those illegal animal testing dudes. I was this close to being radiated and deformed, when Vid came..." The words flowed, and she was reliving the whole thing again.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"I could assume what happens next," Jackson said.
"Ya..." Zappa said.
Jack

Post by Jack »

Jack listened intensely. he was very bad at these kind of things.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Saga shook her head, trying to snap herself out of it. "And yeah. Pretty much what you think, but more gory and...a father do a crappy job of protecting his kid, then running off like a coward." She looked at Wonder, who was trying hard to not look sympathetic or shocked. Saga rolled her eyes. "Stop giving me those looks. I don't need pity or anything. All I could use is a tour of this neighborhood, which is what we came to do, not listen to how much my life sucks." Cover up. Another layer. That's all they are:layers. I'm actually scared. Terrified even. Those scientists hate me, my dad hates me, and if Vid and Game were alive they'd hate me too. I just want to make it all right again...
Jack

Post by Jack »

"well.... alright." Jack felt this wasn't the end of it. he will help her someday, of that he was sure but right now is not the time or place. "so how about we get cracking on every crack in the streets of this crakalakin neighborhood?" humor was Jacks best weapon against depression. he hoped it would help saga too. "are we all set?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

"We've been ready to flippin' 'crack' all day Jack." Saga wished she could suck in the words. She was just grumpy, after all reliving your early death is not fun.

Wonder made a face at Saga. She knew the mouse was not feeling very chipper, but biting at others wasn't gonna help anyone.
Jack

Post by Jack »

"I will take that as a positive yes!" said Jack with a cheerful voice. "then let us depart!" he said pointing his finger in the air in a random direction.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Saga gave an exaggerated sigh. Suddenly everybody's comments were annoying. She wanted to yell at them, then remembered. This happens every time you remember. You're just dealing with it you're not mad. Saga tried to sooth herself, then put on her most fake, happy voice. "Yes!! Yessireeeeee!! Touring!! I fell like a tourist!! Yay....."
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa grinned, "Ya lets get this tour on the road!"
Jackson walked over to Wonder and said queitly into her ear, "I don't thinks that the whole story..."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder turned. "I don't think so either. Why is she hiding the other part?"she whispered. Okay Universe I know Saga annoys me..a LOT...but I don't want her going through this!!
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Well we'll appoarch her after the tour and talk to her about it, I may be able to do something interesting to help her relax," Jackson whispered. Hmmm if she's hiding some dark about her past it could be why she so tried looking.
"Come you two lets go we're waiting on you!" Zappa said.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Well then lets go!" Zeke jumped up "Shall I lead?" Mira asked "Yes lets go!" Zeke smiled "There is an abandoned cave I want to take you all to first I think it is potential for a hangout spot if we get some lighting in it!" Mira spoke "I know you so well!" Zeke produced a flashlight" Perfect!" she replied as she began to lead
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa looked at Zeke and Mira with a smile, "I don't think Me and Jackson got your names my happy little puppies, might I know what they are?(God that what i sound like in real life.... my god I'm such a tosser)"
Jack

Post by Jack »

"oooooh! a mysterious cave? sounds exotic. is it scary? does it have a long forgotten folk story?" Jack said with an enticed expression on his face. he liked adventure!
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

"Exploring a cave eh? Haven't been into one for quite a while but I'll need to excuse myself for this one." he said simply. Caves for him are something which became boring after a while, not because of the exploration part but of memories from previous missions that made caves as a shelter from the elements as well as hiding from enemies, thrilling at times but mostly boring.

"Enjoy your spelunking." Marshall wished to the group. "Time to get myself familiarized with the park." and with that thought, Marshall started heading towards the other side of the park as a starting point.

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

As the music continued to play, Blood could see a number of new and familiar pets coming into view. A raccoon walked up to the two singing dogs and started clapping his hands in sync with their dancing. He then saw Jack jogging into the park carrying a cat over each shoulder; he stopped and greeted everyone as he set two down. Lastly he saw Marshall enter to join the six other pets."No point in just standing around." Blood thought to himself as he began to walk towards the small gathering. Jack took something from the cat he brought with him and started twirling around in circles as the song ended.

It wasn't until blood got closer that he noticed Jack was actually dancing with a little mouse. The cat standing next to him started texting on a cell phone as he came to a stop and placed the mouse on his head. The pets in the group all started to converse with each other for a while before the raccoon interrupted and suggested they start the tour. The wolf and dog that were playing the music joined the group as they began to walk. Blood quickly jogged up to them and caught the end of a conversation between the wolf and malamute.
"There is an abandoned cave I want to take you all to first. I think it is potential for a hangout spot if we get some lighting in it!"
"A cave? In a suburban area like this? Weird." He thought. Blood walked into earshot before asking.

"Mind if I tag along?"

Marshall seemed to be uninterested; he started walking back towards the park entrance. "He's probably going to scout out the park. During the five hours I spent exploring this area last night, he must have spent sleeping."
Last edited by D-Singer on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder's eyes lit up. Caves weren't her forte, but that didn't mean she didn't like them. "Caves sound cool. What about you Saga?" Saga finally stopped blathering about being happy and all that jazz. "Caves sound like oodles of fun!!!" she said, but her mind contradicted. No caves!! Absolutely none!...but i don't want everyone to keep worrying about me...maybe i could forget my dad...
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa walked over to Jack and grabbed Saga from his head and put her his head. He then moved towards Jackson and Wonder.
"Um I believe he want to talk to you," lifting Saga over to Wonders head.
"I'll talk to her after but that if she want to talk," Jackson winking to Zappa, and Zappa nodded in return.
Jack

Post by Jack »

*gasp* "mousey! why did you leave me for another mousey?! why!??!" Jack said making a funny dramatic scene for the fun of it. he then fell to the ground on all fours pretending to be depressed when he noticed a penny in the grass. he grabbed it and got up holding the penny high up above his head "look! look! i found a penny! its my lucky day! yay for me! with this penny, im ready to go! so go!" he started walking in a random direction.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Hey Jack its the other way..." Zappa said. truning about, "Or is it... hmmm...
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder shook her head in mock i-can't-believe-you. "Don't be a spaz Jack. Hey, where's this cave at??" she asked Zeke. Her eyes raised to Saga. "Saga are you ok? You don't seem as excited as the rest of us..." Wonder asked. Saga humphed. "Shut up Wonder-bread. I'm 10 times more excited than you."
Jack

Post by Jack »

"hehe... Wonder-Bread. thats great. right! so where IS this cave!" he said clapping his hands once in front of him.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jackson smirked at the Wonder Bread comment. 'At least she still has a sense of humor. Well a layer that is humor.'Jackson thought.
Zappa looked at Jack and nodded, "Ya what are you talking about, this Cave?"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Well ya see..." Mira thought for a moment "There is this cave by a river that is said to hold a long forgotten treasure...." she said "And ever since me and Zeke were little we had a cave where we used to live and we would hangout there" she smiled "And now we have a new cave to hangout in. But we kind of want to clear it and see if it was safe first" Zeke jumped in "Right... so we will go through it and if its safe we will camp there for the night!" Mira said "Just like we used to!" Zeke nodded and laughed "We will even teach you a song we learned from scribblings on the wall of our old cave!" he smiled
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Okay lets get going there!" Zappa said happily.
"Yes lets," Jackson agreed.
Jack

Post by Jack »

"im ready! kead the way zeke!"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood found Jack’s childish outburst to be a little annoying. He sighed and spoke under his breath. “Feh, I never really enjoyed the company of housepets.”
Last edited by D-Singer on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jaskson walked up to Jack, and looks at him funny.
"Hoi Jack? Have you ever really acted serious in you life?" Jackson asked, commenting on the taking of Saga from his head.