Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rendak

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Rendak »

Aethon looked between the two pets with something akin to disappointment, walking up to the barrier and tapping it, bending over and looking at Kama inside of it. "Hey Kama, It's Aethon! I'd implore you to calm down a little, these two underestimate me and I just can;t have that happening you know?" He smiled warmly and giggled, then turning to Orange his smile replaced with a cynical look "And for your Information GIRL, he didn't start doing that till he was put in the barrier. Antagonizing only makes the triggers activate more."
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"nicely said" Horus commented to herself but loud enough for aetheon to hear as she watched kama
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"nicely said" Horus commented to herself but loud enough for aetheon to hear as she watched kama
Orange turned to Horus.
For your information, I was doing as instructed by the girl who's agreeing with you. Orange replied.
And guess what? We tried talking to him first. He didn't listen. Maybe if you wanted to say that BEFORE we dropped the cure in, you could prove a point. All you did was offer words of encouragement to the gas thats leaking in that buble.
Orange sighed and began limping away.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost chuckled, and nudged Rendak lightly.
"Yeah, but I only do that for special doggies." He said, playing along.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari's eyes widened when the orb started leaking gas. He held his breath as the gas overtook him.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon looked at the furry being inside the gas filled orb, tapping his chin and leaning on the barrier "What to do....maybe if I jsut tell him if he runs he won't be able to get away from me, I can calm him, since he really can't get away from me..." Aethon cleared hsi throat after mumbling to himself and talked loudly so Kama could here him "Alrighty buddy, I am on your side, I'm goign to take away the barrier and the gas, alright? But only if you promise to not run and I trust you. Maybe we can go get some food after if you're feeling hungry. I'll make sure these guys do not do whatever caused you to flip out, and if you go crazy I'll contain it till you're not, you have my word on all of this."
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari moved his face to the edge of the barrier where they could see it. He nodded to Aethon's proposal, hoping he wouldn't have to be in the barrier any longer.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon closed his eyes and pressed his paw against the barrier, it glowing again. The barrier and glass slowly get sucked into the paw, vanishing without a trace, the fox chanting something softly. He opened his eyes and flexed his paws Afterward, Kama left sitting on the floor, the fox now patting him on the head "There, all better ^^"
Roarin wrote:Frost chuckled, and nudged Rendak lightly.
"Yeah, but I only do that for special doggies." He said, playing along.
Rendak giggled and booped Frosty on the nose, sighing happily "Oh is that so? Well Mr.Sleddydog, would I happen to be one of those special cases or am I just beign led on?" the husky asked playfully

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari hugged Aethon, his left eye had returned to it's normal color. "Thank you!" he exclaimed, his voice no longer distorted, but still changing pitches.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon hugged the little guy back, smiling widely and ruffling up his headfur, turning towards Horus, not even noticing Orange had left or began to. "Now see there, was that so hard? You just have to be honest and calm, especially when mentioning any sort of cure...usually cure sets off the trigger but maybe you did something else eh?" He then stood up and stood Kama up with him "My but you do have something interesting about you eh?"

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'll be right back. Orange wait!" Kamatari exclaimed, running after the otter.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange took another step and fell to the ground. She grumbled out of the side of her mouth
Its okay to break a pets leg, but try to help a crazy guy and suddenly your a monster...
From collapsing, she can't turn to see Kama.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Orange are you okay?" Kamatari asked, running to her side.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Horus walked up and gently injected the cure into kama while he was relaxed then knelt next to orange. she made a small face of "what" that held a playful tone. "at least with that in you now you wont go crazy anymore." horus said before looking at oranges leg and making a more pained expression.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari jumped when Horus injected him with the cure. "Ow! What was that for?" he exclaimed, not realizing what happened, his voice back to normal, but his right eye stayed the way it was.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost raises an eyebrow, looking down at Rendak.
"Tell me if you get tired, and you'll find out." He teased, sticking a tongue out.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Liesel fumbles the pouch briefly as Atheon tosses it to her but manages not to drop it. The two watch open-mouthed and in utter confusion as an otter with clones that looks like Orange but somehow... different... and a dog that looks like Horus but also different set upon Kamatari and Aethon fights them off. Unable to follow the rapid-fire English being thrown around, they back away from the fight carefully, trying not to draw attention, and waiting until such time as they can talk to the fox again.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange looked to Horus, on the brink of tears.
Is Kama okay now?
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" Kamatari asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Oh Kama!
Orange flung herself onto Kama and began crying into his shoulder.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari almost fell backwards, but managed to maintain his balance. "Why are you crying?" he asked, patting her back.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I thought you would never return to normal! Orange sobbed. It felt like no matter what I tried, I couldn't help you.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Well, you did help me once or twice for a split second." Kamatari said, hugging Orange.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange sniffed and looked into Kama's eyes. One of them was still weird, but she didn't care.
She stood on her toes and gave him a kiss.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari was shocked when Orange kissed him, but he kissed her back.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Hlaoroo wrote:Liesel fumbles the pouch briefly as Atheon tosses it to her but manages not to drop it. The two watch open-mouthed and in utter confusion as an otter with clones that looks like Orange but somehow... different... and a dog that looks like Horus but also different set upon Kamatari and Aethon fights them off. Unable to follow the rapid-fire English being thrown around, they back away from the fight carefully, trying not to draw attention, and waiting until such time as they can talk to the fox again.

Aethon cleared his throat, heading over to the girls and watching the other three, still planning to treat them all to lunch as he said to Kama. He held out his paw to then and smiled "My apologies that you had to endure through that little fiasco m'ladies, but all appears to be well now....would you please hand me my pouch? It's not safe for regular beings to hold. Would you like to join us for lunch?"
Roarin wrote:Frost raises an eyebrow, looking down at Rendak.
"Tell me if you get tired, and you'll find out." He teased, sticking a tongue out.
Rendak leaned into Frost, that big grin still going across his face. "Well then, we'll just have to wait and see, I quite look forward to it :3"

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Liesel, full of questions, passes the pouch back to Aethon.
"Vhat vas happenink? I do not underschtandink!"
"Lunch? But vee vere just havink breakfast!"
"U-und vhat do you meanink "regular beinks"?
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Hotep the psychic

Horus violently blushed at the sight of orange and kama kissing before she stood and walked off to her house.
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange heard Horus walking away.
Horus? Orange called.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari noticed Horus was walking away. "Horus, where are you going?" he called.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Horus quickened his pace hiding her blush with such "nothing wrong! im gonna go work on oranges cure now!" horus said
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

[color=#BF800]"I'll come help!"[/color] Kamatari called, running after Horus, dragging Orange with him.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange tried to keep up, but it was too much. Luckily, 2 clones showed up and helped carry her.
Horus, can you please slow down? I can't walk so fast right now!
And there's only so much we can do to carry her! a clone to Orange's side added.
Hotep the psychic

Horus only shook her head "no thank you ill get it!" horus said before disapeering. once at her house again horus's face was red but she silently cried behind locked doors
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I wonder what's wrong with Horus." Kamatari said when Horus had disappeared.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange watched as Horus shut the door behind her.
Horus...
The clone on her right sighed.
We need to get you to the vet or someone who can help your leg.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari knocked on Horus' front door. "Hey Horus? I was wondering if you could help with Orange's leg." he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Horus 's door slowly opened. Before a red potion slid out and the door closed. The bottle read health on its tag and then the link sign next to it.
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange looked to one of the clones.
Can you go wait by Horus' door? I want someone to be there for her in case she wants to talk.
I would be happy to wait. Her left clone said. She made sure the clone on the right could support her before sitting on the porch.
((The triforce?))
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Hlaoroo wrote:Liesel, full of questions, passes the pouch back to Aethon.
"Vhat vas happenink? I do not underschtandink!"
"Lunch? But vee vere just havink breakfast!"
"U-und vhat do you meanink "regular beinks"?
Aethon checks his watch, cursing how early he had gotten up as it made him think it was much later than it was. He then realised that aside from the sisters, he'd been completely forgotten about...he furrowed hus brow at this but decided to let this rudeness slide. He hadn't even been able to offer help to that spiteful girl, but again he shrugged this off. He turned back to the sisters "I didn't realize the time, silly me ^~^. I suppose since we're the only ones left....we could get down to what's in here" he says, pointing to the pouch