SRP: Terra Ridge

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WolvenPaw15

Re: SRP: Terra Ridge

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian finally had to stop and take a breather "S-Samaki... he huffed, he was totally beat "H-Hey Flynn, l-lets find a place to r-rest for the night" he panted as he regained his composure
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Flynn was out of breath too. "Re...rest sounds... good... any ideas for shelter?" He hadn't seen the tent. Or if he had, he didn't know that it was empty.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"W-Well I had a tent ready, b-but its along with Samaki... its over in the woods, so we would have to.... explore... a little more..." Ian sighed and shuffled his feet in the sand, catching sight of his tent in the corner of his eye "O-Over there!" he nodded and padded over to the tent, deciding to call Samaki once more, incase he was nearby "SAMAKIII!" he called and waited
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:"W-Well I had a tent ready, b-but its along with Samaki... its over in the woods, so we would have to.... explore... a little more..." Ian sighed and shuffled his feet in the sand, catching sight of his tent in the corner of his eye "O-Over there!" he nodded and padded over to the tent, deciding to call Samaki once more, incase he was nearby "SAMAKIII!" he called and waited
As Ian padded over to the tent he noticed it was fully constructed. There was even a small unlit campfire next to it. Samaki must of finished while Ian was gone. The only problem was the black fox didn't seem to be around. The best thing to do for now is sleep and start searching again tomorrow.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, I'm pooped. I say we sleep and look around in the morning... but we may want to sleep with one eye open, so to speak. I heard a couple voices earlier talking about shooting things."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian let out a sigh, "Your right, lets get some sleep..." he said quietly and slipped into the tent "No fire, like you said if people are shooting, best not draw attention"
Pet Friendly:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Flynn crawled into the tent too and maneuvered himself to sleep comfortably in the space available. "Let's hope we find more out ab out where we are tomorrow," he said before closing his eyes.
(OOC: this is my way of saying I have no idea how big the tent is)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Y-Yeah..." Ian agreed before rolling onto his side and closing his eyes to get some much needed rest
Pet Friendly:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Seth wrote: Scraps kept running hoping that he could lose whoever was following him in the trees. He looked around for something that could serve as a hiding place.
In the faded blackness in front of him Scraps could see the outline of a dark tunnel. Maybe he could lose them in there.

"Hey, you. Stop!".
Scraps darted into the tunnel and flattened himself against the wall. He tried to quiet his breathing as much as possible and move as little as possible.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Seth wrote:
Roarin wrote:Scraps darted into the tunnel and flattened himself against the wall. He tried to quiet his breathing as much as possible and move as little as possible.
Suddenly the light that was chasing him turned off. The voices stopped and the world returned to darkness. The only thing Scraps could hear was his quiet breathing and his own heartbeat. The tunnel was still open in front of him. Should he risk going back out, stay where he is or try his luck in the cave?

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Scraps couldn't tell if his pursuers were gone so he stayed in the cave.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Seth wrote:Scraps couldn't tell if his pursuers were gone so he stayed in the cave.
For a few minutes... Nothing happened. The world was still.

Then Scraps felt something connect to the back of his head with a *thwack* and his mind went blank.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Day 1. Day 2 will begin as soon as Day 1.5 ends. Starting post will be posted shorty (maybe...)

Ref Ref!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

And with that, everyone was asleep, (more or less).
Flynn wrote:Consciousness grabbed Flynn from a peaceful sleep in the form of a cold wave, leaving the cat coughing up salty water and awake. He found himself on the shore of a beach, a position he was familiar with as it happened to him only a few hours ago. But it took him a few seconds to find a difference. There were shining in the sky. Thousands of them twinkling. Oh, and Ian and the tent were nowhere to be found.
Ian wrote:Ian's slumber wasn't interrupted (as far as he could tell). He woke up slightly drowsy, and took in the sight of his enclosure. A sail that had been neatly made into a tent. The letters "S.S C-----" could still be seen written on it. A glow could be seen coming from outside the tent and rays of warm light spilled through the rips in the tent. It seemed like it was morning. The only problem was, Flynn was gone.
Scraps wrote:The sound of metal against metal rang in Scraps head, like a hammer against the flat surface of an iron anvil, waking him from his involuntarily inhibited sleep. He felt the cold floor he was lying on. A low hum could be heard around him, drifting into the background. And when he opened his eyes he found himself looking at what looked like an industrial factory. The dog heard a quiet, polite cough behind him, followed by a sweet female voice
"You must be Mr. Callahan. The manager would like to see you now."
Scratch wrote:Mummers and whispers drifted into the racoon's ears. A loud voice carried over all of the rest but she couldn't quite make out what they were. Everything was still in a fog until a loud *stomp!* woke her out of her sleepy haze. She looked over to find a wolf trying to pick up some books that had fallen off his desk that was next to her own. Her own desk? She quickly scanned the area to find that a dozen more animals of all different kinds were sitting in respective desks all looking down the auditorium at a teaching platform where what looked like a coyote in a collared shirt and jeans was lecturing.
Jones wrote:A breeze woke Harrison out of a peaceful sleep. Seconds later he noticed the ground under him was no longer leafy and the soft sound of a sleeping Scratch couldn't be heard. When he opened his eyes he was met with the sight of a clear sky. The sun was shining down on him. The scene of a cave was replaced with that of a deep forest he could see below. It took him a minute to realize what he was standing on top of, the structure was all too familiar. Similar ones were erected around the area as well. The shape of the majestic Aztec pyramids.

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

(( Mmm.... Dream sequences... ))
Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:Mummers and whispers drifted into the racoon's ears. A loud voice carried over all of the rest but she couldn't quite make out what they were. Everything was still in a fog until a loud *stomp!* woke her out of her sleepy haze. She looked over to find a wolf trying to pick up some books that had fallen off his desk that was next to her own. Her own desk? She quickly scanned the area to find that a dozen more animals of all different kinds were sitting in respective desks all looking down the auditorium at a teaching platform where what looked like a coyote in a collared shirt and jeans was lecturing.
Scratch blinked, then pulled herself upright in her desk. Aww crap... did I fall asleep in class? She glanced over at the wolf next to her, quickly bending down to help him grab the closest book to hers, handing it back over with a nod and a smile. She looked down at the teacher, trying to figure out what he was teaching opening her own notebook to whatever she'd been doodling before she fell asleep and working to catch up to the current point in the coyote's lecture.

In the back of her mind, she felt like there was something she should be listening for... a little bell perhaps? What did the bell mean...? She also had a weird feeling about whatever she was wearing not being her clothes, and glanced briefly down to find out what she'd put on for this class...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:The sound of metal against metal rang in Scraps head, like a hammer against the flat surface of an iron anvil, waking him from his involuntarily inhibited sleep. He felt the cold floor he was lying on. A low hum could be heard around him, drifting into the background. And when he opened his eyes he found himself looking at what looked like an industrial factory. The dog heard a quiet, polite cough behind him, followed by a sweet female voice
"You must be Mr. Callahan. The manager would like to see you now."
Scraps turned around to see who was behind him. The who? Where am I?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:Consciousness grabbed Flynn from a peaceful sleep in the form of a cold wave, leaving the cat coughing up salty water and awake. He found himself on the shore of a beach, a position he was familiar with as it happened to him only a few hours ago. But it took him a few seconds to find a difference. There were shining in the sky. Thousands of them twinkling. Oh, and Ian and the tent were nowhere to be found.
As Flynn noticed the stars he thought to himself Well, at least this isn't Groundhog day.
He stood up to look around and see if he could see anything to suggest what had happened to Ian and the tent.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Roarin wrote:
Jones wrote:A breeze woke Harrison out of a peaceful sleep. Seconds later he noticed the ground under him was no longer leafy and the soft sound of a sleeping Scratch couldn't be heard. When he opened his eyes he was met with the sight of a clear sky. The sun was shining down on him. The scene of a cave was replaced with that of a deep forest he could see below. It took him a minute to realize what he was standing on top of, the structure was all too familiar. Similar ones were erected around the area as well. The shape of the majestic Aztec pyramids.
"By the Fates." Harrison said as he looked around "Where in the world am I... again!?" he wondered for another minute before sighing and scratching the back of his head "Oh well, might as well just look around..." he mumbled quietly and began to examine the building he was at
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian sighed as he sat up "Flynn couldn't have gone too far, he probably just went to search for food..." he said to himself, pulling out a piece of gum and putting it in his mouth "Samaki... Flynn... Where are you two..." he asked out loud as he got to his feet and stretched
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:There were no distinguishing landmarks Flynn could recognize and the tent with Ian was nowhere to be found. The only thing noticeable on the ocean front was what seemed to be a carnival on a pier. The sound of crowd of people laughing talking and eating in the distance drifted into his ears. Spotlights shined in the sky and colorful carnival lights flashed here and there on the various rides and booths(ferris wheel, bumper cars, you name it). A band was playing a remix of a Beatles song and children and adults screamed as they plummeted from 100 feet in the air on a ride designed to do that very thing.
Ian wrote:When Ian took a peek outside the tent he was in for a surprise. As you can imagine Ian was expecting the ground to be covered in sand, and he was right to think so. The ground was in fact covered in sand. The only problem was, everything else seemed to have disappeared. The landscape was now covered in rolling dunes , trees and water nowhere to be found (and probably not found for miles). The only thing that seemed to populate this desolate terrain were the brown stone pyramids that were scattered around the area. In fact, there was one right in front of Ian, it was perfectly tall enough that the Sun seemed to sit right at the top of the tip (of the top) of the pyramid. But what was strange was that the entrance (located at the base) looked to be a very modern motion sensor sliding door (like ones you see at a supermarket).
Scraps wrote:It was a feline with quite a beautiful figure. She was a pure white Turkish Angora. Her eyes colored a pretty violet and her sole article of clothing was a brown blacksmith apron. She looked at him with a coy smirk, hands in her apron pockets, and a knowing stare. Her tail curled as she looked around the room. "Look, if I were you." She said sweetly. "I wouldn't want to keep the guy waiting, so we can talk on the way, okay?" And with that she turned around and walked away, signalling him to follow her with a flick of her tail
Scratch wrote:She looked down to find she was wearing a leather vest (given to her by a certain half wolf/shepherd). That sight brought the sense that something wasn't right with the scene. But the thought was dismissed as a bell sounded.
"Okay. I guess that's it for today." The coyote clapped his hands together. "Please read section four of the textbook. Of course its not mandatory but it will help with the discussion we will be having in the next class and it will also probably help you with the midterm we have that is slowly but surely coming closer. That's it for today, thanks. Oh, and Ms. Sandman, would you mind speaking with me for a moment?"
Jones wrote:He was at the flat top of the pyramid. There was a stairway in the ground, probably leading to lower levels. The sun was beating down on the shepherd and despite the cool breeze the air was humid. Harrison couldn't hear anything at first, but then came the sound of chanting. It seemed to be coming from the base of the pyramid, on the ground. The sound of stomping feet and the echoing percussion of drums accompanied the noise.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"W-Whats going on! What happend to the beach!?! The Trees!?!" Ian shook his head, taking his crystal and holding it in hand, he ventured forward towards the pyramid "Something is going on, and I am going to find out what!"
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:She looked down to find she was wearing a leather vest (given to her by a certain half wolf/shepherd). That sight brought the sense that something wasn't right with the scene. But the thought was dismissed as a bell sounded.
Scratch blinked. This wasn't her jacket. She knew her jacket, it was given to her by... Carl. Carl was a human. Humans ran the real world. This non-human college world didn't make sense... what happened to- the bell cut her thoughts off. Oh! Class is over! I hope I didn't sleep through TOO much of the lecture... She started repacking her bag, but slowed a little: wait... Was that the bell she was expecting? It sounded like a bell she'd heard at this college, but... she wasn't expecting that bell, she was expecting her alarm-clock... which would wake her-
"Okay. I guess that's it for today." The coyote clapped his hands together. "Please read section four of the textbook. Of course its not mandatory but it will help with the discussion we will be having in the next class and it will also probably help you with the midterm we have that is slowly but surely coming closer. That's it for today, thanks. Oh, and Ms. Sandman, would you mind speaking with me for a moment?"
Scratch looked up, blinking, "Oh? Ok then..." She took another glance at the doodle she'd drawn, trying to recognize what it was briefly before shoving it back in her satchel. She stood up, brushed her fur a bit with her paws, and slung her satchel over her shoulder before heading down to the front of the room. Ok, I'm pretty sure this isn't real, but I'm gonna go with it, spirits of illusion. You better not be just screwing with me... she thought, remembering the visions she'd seen during various trance-rites, but not remembering that she'd fallen asleep with Harrison in the cave or anything about what had happened leading up to that. She walked over to the professor with a smile, "What's up Professor Gordon? I see you're wearing pants today..." she chuckled, "here I thought you hated 'em with a passion!" She grinned, leaning backwards against a desk beside him, tail swishing gently back and fourth...

(( Hee hee, there's only one coyote with a college degree that I know, and his name is... FLASH GORDON: DEFENDER OF PANTSLESSNESS! ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:There were no distinguishing landmarks Flynn could recognize and the tent with Ian was nowhere to be found. The only thing noticeable on the ocean front was what seemed to be a carnival on a pier. The sound of crowd of people laughing talking and eating in the distance drifted into his ears. Spotlights shined in the sky and colorful carnival lights flashed here and there on the various rides and booths(ferris wheel, bumper cars, you name it). A band was playing a remix of a Beatles song and children and adults screamed as they plummeted from 100 feet in the air on a ride designed to do that very thing.
"Ah, the carnival. Where a scam artist can take your money and you don't even care," Flynn said. "Too bad I don't have any cards to play three card Monty. Oh well, I may as well check it out."
He headed towards the pier, really hoping no one would try to shoot him on the way there. He danced a little to the music as he walked.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Jones wrote:He was at the flat top of the pyramid. There was a stairway in the ground, probably leading to lower levels. The sun was beating down on the shepherd and despite the cool breeze the air was humid. Harrison couldn't hear anything at first, but then came the sound of chanting. It seemed to be coming from the base of the pyramid, on the ground. The sound of stomping feet and the echoing percussion of drums accompanied the noise.
"A ceremony?" Harrison mumbled to himself before heading downwards. He was walking slowly and carefully, knowing he had no effective hiding places around him. Plus he had no other option anyway. "Lady Luck, guide my path!" he prayed quietly, walking towards the ceremony.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:It was a feline with quite a beautiful figure. She was a pure white Turkish Angora. Her eyes colored a pretty violet and her sole article of clothing was a brown blacksmith apron. She looked at him with a coy smirk, hands in her apron pockets, and a knowing stare. Her tail curled as she looked around the room. "Look, if I were you." She said sweetly. "I wouldn't want to keep the guy waiting, so we can talk on the way, okay?" And with that she turned around and walked away, signalling him to follow her with a flick of her tail
I don't care who he is I'm not going anywhere until you tell me where I am and how I got here.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Ian wrote:The sliding door opened silently, letting out a cool blast of AC that felt refreshing against the desert heat. And Ian was in for another shock. The inside of the pyramid had no resemblance to what an inside of a pyramid should look it. Instead, it look almost certainly like a business lobby.Animals dressed in suits and professional clothing crowded the halls and lobby. All bustling from hallway to hallway on their way to an unknown destination. There was however, one animal that stood out from all the rest. He didn't seem to be rushing anywhere. Well, maybe he was, but he was the only one waiting by the elevator. But that's not what made him stand out from the rest. It wasn't that he was wearing a gray suit and pants with a dark blue tie. It wasn't because of his fancy gold watch he had on his right wrist. But it was because standing there, waiting for the elevator was a black fox.
Flynn wrote:The pier was crowded. It seemed that every booth had a line and every ride was occupied. Food vendors sold every type of food possible (with the option to deep fry them). The lines for rides look to be very long. The sound of a roller coaster roared over Flynn's head accompanied by the delightful screams of its occupants. The band was rocking out to a Rolling Stones song and crowd of people were cheering (some even raised a lighter) It took awhile but after a few minutes he noticed that all of the occupants were animals of some sort. No humans could be seen. A wolf carrying a backpack with a giant sign on a pole sticking out of it walked up to Flynn and gave him a bag filled with cotton candy before merrily disappearing into the crowd.
Scratch wrote:"Har har. Please refrain from badgering the teacher Mr. Sandman" The coyote walked over to a chalkboard and started wiping off its contents. "I swear... no matter how many times you steal all the water from the world... I may not be able to give you detention. But please be careful when you choose to offend certain people." If Scratch had examined the contents on the desk she would have noticed a mug with a text "Ravens Suck" written on the side of the cup, encircling a picture of a raven with a big red X on it (it had a coffee stain on the rim). Papers were messily scattered on the desk and a textbook was perilously placed on the side (which looked like it should be far enough off the edge to fall off. But at this point seems to be defying gravity). The cover was a simple, plain dark green color with the text "100 Ways to Steal the Sun" written in gold. After clearing the chalkboard the coyote started writing something new down. "So, I see your gettin cozy with that shepherd friend of yours eh?" Suddenly the memories all flooded back. Harrison, the bed of leaves, the cruise ship. She wasn't suppose to be here.
Jones wrote:Only torches lit his way through the downward descent of the staircase. There were halls leading off to different parts of the pyramid but Harrison was compelled to go downward. To follow the voices that sounded no longer like a foreign chant but the embodiment of the music of a lost culture. The sound of the drums seemed to beat in his head and course through his body. Not in a bad way, but in a way that made him feel alive. As he reached the base and entrance of the pyramid he was greeted with an amazing sight. He saw animals farming the land, carrying clay jugs of water (to wherever they were going). A group of younger natives ran past him, laughing and chasing each other. Everywhere he looked the natives were going about their business (like... lots of them). And in the center of it all was the circle of song and dance. Ancient percussion instruments encircled a circle of dancing chanters. And the funny thing was, the thought of joining them popped into Harrison's mind.
Scraps wrote:The cat turned around with that same coy smirk and put her hands on her hips. "Aww. Look at the tough guy standing his ground. That's so cute." Her tail sway calmly as she stood where she was, making no attempt to go back. The feline looked behind her dramatically sighing. "I guess if you want you could stay right where you are." She looked at him again with those purple eyes and that small smirk. "But then you'd be letting the girl that knows all the answers walk away from you." She turned around and continued walking away from the terrier. "And you wouldn't want that. Would you Mitchel?"

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian smiled as he caught sight of the black fox, to excited to make sure "Samaki!" he called, walking quickly towards the fox
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:"Har har. Please refrain from badgering the teacher Ms. Sandman" The coyote walked over to a chalkboard and started wiping off its contents. "I swear... no matter how many times you steal all the water from the world... I may not be able to give you detention. But please be careful when you choose to offend certain people."
Scratch pouted, "Aw, come on: I can't have fun with my own visions? If you don't want me to tease you, maybe I can hit on you: maybe I need 'extra credit'..." she chuckled, "Or not... I'm just tryin' to be friendly 'professor', you don't want me to play along a little?" she giggled. She did note however that the coyote mentioned stealing all the water, which was odd, seeing as he'd stolen the sun and moon in the legend, but she didn't bother commenting.
a textbook was perilously placed on the side (which looked like it should be far enough off the edge to fall off. But at this point seems to be defying gravity). The cover was a simple, plain dark green color with the text "100 Ways to Steal the Sun" written in gold.
Scratch glanced down and noticed this, and carefully slid the book back onto the desk. She blinked at the odd cover, wondering what it meant: it seemed significant...
After clearing the chalkboard the coyote started writing something new down. "So, I see your gettin cozy with that shepherd friend of yours eh?" Suddenly the memories all flooded back. Harrison, the bed of leaves, the cruise ship. She wasn't suppose to be here.
Scratch blinked, "Oh... Oh that's right..." she looked down at her jacket, holding it with a paw as she remembered its owner, "Harrison..." She looked back up at him, "Yeah, he's part-wolf actually, and he seems like an adult, so I figure it's ok. We have alot in common, ya know? And I figure it'll keep me sane if I have a 'thing' going while I'm stuck wherever I'm at." She sighed, then yanked a chair over from somewhere (she figured there was a chair there: this place was an illusion, so why bother even looking) and sat down backwards, leaning over the back, towards the board. "So, teacher teacher, tell me: what's my lesson?" she quoted, looking at the board and listening to the Coyote...

She was remembering her mnemonics, but she really hoped she didn't wake up in a flaming tent this time: that hadn't been fun...
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:The cat turned around with that same coy smirk and put her hands on her hips. "Aww. Look at the tough guy standing his ground. That's so cute." Her tail sway calmly as she stood where she was, making no attempt to go back. The feline looked behind her dramatically sighing. "I guess if you want you could stay right where you are." She looked at him again with those purple eyes and that small smirk. "But then you'd be letting the girl that knows all the answers walk away from you." She turned around and continued walking away from the terrier. "And you wouldn't want that. Would you Mitchel?"
Scraps was dumbfounded, how could she know his real name? He took a couple quick strides and caught up to the cat. "Alright I suppose you got me there. I don't suppose you could tell me how you know my real name?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:The pier was crowded. It seemed that every booth had a line and every ride was occupied. Food vendors sold every type of food possible (with the option to deep fry them). The lines for rides look to be very long. The sound of a roller coaster roared over Flynn's head accompanied by the delightful screams of its occupants. The band was rocking out to a Rolling Stones song and crowd of people were cheering (some even raised a lighter) It took awhile but after a few minutes he noticed that all of the occupants were animals of some sort. No humans could be seen. A wolf carrying a backpack with a giant sign on a pole sticking out of it walked up to Flynn and gave him a bag filled with cotton candy before merrily disappearing into the crowd.
Flynn took the cotton candy. "Well that's a bit curious. Hope this isn't poison," He said as he ate it and continued to explore the pier. He decided to stand by and watch one of the game runners cheating suckers out of their money.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:The game Flynn was watching seemed simple enough. The object of the game was to throw a ball at a few bottles that were placed in a pyramid on a platform and knock the whole thing over. The only thing was that the ball was made of light plastic and the bottles looked to be made of stone, making the game basically impossible. But those facts didn't keep animals from trying. He noticed to the left of that booth was a deserted table. It was a simple small wooden table with a white plastic chair behind it. The set looked unoccupied and the sole object on the surface of the table was a single deck of cards.
Ian wrote:The fox turned his head to glance at Ian before returning his gaze towards the elevator doors. "I'm sorry Mr,Stevens, but I am not your lost friend, Samaki." Answering in a British voice. Now that Ian was closer to the fox he could see slight difference in the fox compared to his friend. This fox was taller than he was (as opposed to Samaki, who was about the same height). The fox in front of him had a broader muzzle, his ears were not white, and the irises in his eyes were not bright green like Samaki's, but instead a dark blood red. Ian heard a sigh as the fox looked at this watch. "That does not change the fact that you are however, in an interesting predicament "
Scratch wrote:The coyote sighed, walked over to the desk and sat down on a chair that happened to materialize under him. "Y'know." He put his feet on the desk, showing his bare pads. "If I knew you were such a flirt I might not have chosen you..." He pointed to the board behind him with his thumb. The only thing drawn on it was an equilateral triangle. "But I believe every coyote has the right to meet the horse he makes his wager on." He showed an open palm to the raccoon and closed it into a fist. When he opened it again, in his hand was the multi tool. "And you were the diamond in the rough." Coyote gave Scratch a sly grin. "You can take that as a complement, if you want."
Scraps wrote:"Oh, you know." The cat said innocently. "A little birdy told me. Or maybe I heard it through the grape vine." She opened a door and led the terrier in a white hallway. White tiles lined the ground and florescent light hung from the ceiling. "You're quite the catch. We're lucky no one else picked you." She poked his shoulder with a delicate finger. "A strong dog like you might give us a fighting chance this time."

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Jones wrote:Only torches lit his way through the downward descent of the staircase. There were halls leading off to different parts of the pyramid but Harrison was compelled to go downward. To follow the voices that sounded no longer like a foreign chant but the embodiment of the music of a lost culture. The sound of the drums seemed to beat in his head and course through his body. Not in a bad way, but in a way that made him feel alive. As he reached the base and entrance of the pyramid he was greeted with an amazing sight. He saw animals farming the land, carrying clay jugs of water (to wherever they were going). A group of younger natives ran past him, laughing and chasing each other. Everywhere he looked the natives were going about their business (like... lots of them). And in the center of it all was the circle of song and dance. Ancient percussion instruments encircled a circle of dancing chanters. And the funny thing was, the thought of joining them popped into Harrison's mind.
The scene around him was almost like utopia, but as much as Harrison tried to resist, the though of joining them seemed to become stronger. Luckily the half-wolf didn't last that long to give himself to wishes. His instinct was telling him that there was something not right in this place. He decided to look around. Who knows, maybe he would've found something more interesting if he would've checked the instrument players or maybe just look around. But something within Harrison told him not to let his guard down, so he decided to look around a bit more carefully.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:The game Flynn was watching seemed simple enough. The object of the game was to throw a ball at a few bottles that were placed in a pyramid on a platform and knock the whole thing over. The only thing was that the ball was made of light plastic and the bottles looked to be made of stone, making the game basically impossible. But those facts didn't keep animals from trying. He noticed to the left of that booth was a deserted table. It was a simple small wooden table with a white plastic chair behind it. The set looked unoccupied and the sole object on the surface of the table was a single deck of cards.
Flynn's eyes lit up when he saw the cards. "Lucky coin, you've done it again. Haven't actually done this without a shill in a while."
He walked up to the table and searched through the deck for three random cards, stuffing one in his collar, then he pulled out the queen of hearts and set it and the two others face down.
"Step right up, ladies and gentlemen, place your bets. find the pretty lady and win."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:"Oh, you know." The cat said innocently. "A little birdy told me. Or maybe I heard it through the grape vine." She opened a door and led the terrier in a white hallway. White tiles lined the ground and florescent light hung from the ceiling. "You're quite the catch. We're lucky no one else picked you." She poked his shoulder with a delicate finger. "A strong dog like you might give us a fighting chance this time."
Scraps continued to follow but he was definitely on edge. He didn't like being led around blind. "I figured as much. Well if you won't tell me that maybe you'll tell me what exactly I'm helping you out with? I know I don't look like much but I'm not some kind of attack dog you can just point at whoever you've got beef with. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:The coyote sighed, walked over to the desk and sat down on a chair that happened to materialize under him. "Y'know." He put his feet on the desk, showing his bare pads. "If I knew you were such a flirt I might not have chosen you..." He pointed to the board behind him with his thumb. The only thing drawn on it was an equilateral triangle. "But I believe every coyote has the right to meet the horse he makes his wager on." He showed an open palm to the raccoon and closed it into a fist. When he opened it again, in his hand was the multi tool. "And you were the diamond in the rough." Coyote gave Scratch a sly grin. "You can take that as a complement, if you want."
Scratch grinned, "Well Pal, I believe I will take it as a compliment: diamond are shiny, and so is that pretty thing in your hand." She was, of course, taking the multi-tool as a suggestion that she'd find it and perhaps her jacket soon, if she didn't just wake up with it. "So what's the triangle, and what kinda wager are we talking about? Actually, I know the triangle from the cave. What's the wager?" She held the chairback in front of her as she slyly dealt with the spirit, tail flicking back and fourth behind her...
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian took a step back "H-How do you know my name!? Where am I!? Whats going on!?" he asked, not yelling, but in a slightly raised voice "And where is Samaki!?"
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:A German Shepherd stops in his tracks as he hears Flynn's call. He walks over to Flynn's booth and looks at the cards on the table. He was wearing plaid shorts, brown sandals and a gray t shirt with an old fashion joystick printed on it and the words "Respawning in 10..." written under it. "Oh hey. It's that one three card thingy game right?" The shepherd had a stupid grin on him as he took out his wallet. "How much for a buy in chief?"
Ian wrote:The black fox couldn't suppress a slight chuckle as the dog took a step back. "Please calm down Mr. Stevens. Wouldn't want to cause a scene would you?" It was then that the elevator opened and the fox walked inside. "All will be answered in a short time. Well... not all, but as much as I can tell you." The fox pushed a button and looked at the staring malamute. "Well? Aren't you coming?" The mysterious fox made no effort to hold the door open as the metal door slowly began to close.
Scraps wrote:The cat purred, it almost sounded like a laugh. "Please Mitch, we could make you do anything, we wanted." The cat's tail brushed the back of Scraps neck. "But I guess a promise is a promise. I told you I'd give you some answers didn't I... So you want to know what your helping us do?" The feline stopped and turned to face Scraps, staring at him with her purple eyes. "Your helping us win." They had reached another door and cat motioned for Scraps to open it and walk inside.
Scratch wrote:"Goin right to tha point are we?" The coyote chuckled. He closed his palm again and made the multi tool disappear again in a puff of blue smoke. a clipboard appeared in his hands and he reclined back in his seat. "Scratch Sandman. Thwarted countries, fought zombies, even raided some ruins." He flipped to the next page. "Yeesh. But what a bounty. You know, you have a higher price on your head than any raccoon has ever had...ever." He scratched his chin as if he was pondering over something. "And yer partner in crime? Carl. Makes you wonder what'll happen to him without his other half." Coyote mused innocently. "Anyways." Tossing the clipboard behind him (it seemed to materialize out of existence before it hit the ground. "You want to know what my wager is? My wager, is that you win."
Jones wrote:The scene seemed sincerely merry. But as Harrison looked closely at the natives he found that they looked slightly transparent. Almost like ghosts (but happy ghosts). None of them seemed to notice him as they went about with their day. Over the sound of the music came a quiet sigh that resonated in Harrison's head, followed by a sandy sorrowful voice. "You know. thisss used to be a place of beauty... It wassss one of the greatest civilizations of its day. It wasss my kingdom..."

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:A German Shepherd stops in his tracks as he hears Flynn's call. He walks over to Flynn's booth and looks at the cards on the table. He was wearing plaid shorts, brown sandals and a gray t shirt with an old fashion joystick printed on it and the words "Respawning in 10..." written under it. "Oh hey. It's that one three card thingy game right?" The shepherd had a stupid grin on him as he took out his wallet. "How much for a buy in chief?"
"How much are you willing to wager, pal? Put as much as you want on the card you think is the queen of hearts once I'm done shuffling them."
Flynn raised the first card, revealing the Ace of Spades, followed by the third which was the ten of clubs. finally, he showed the shepherd the middle card, which was the Queen of Hearts.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian though for a second before stopping the doors and slipping inside "At least tell me who your are..." he asked, his hand tightening around the crystal, ready to act if needed, he would have stayed behind, but this fox knew something, and he needed to find out what that was
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:"Goin right to tha point are we?" The coyote chuckled. He closed his palm again and made the multi tool disappear again in a puff of blue smoke. a clipboard appeared in his hands and he reclined back in his seat. "Scratch Sandman. Thwarted countries, fought zombies, even raided some ruins." He flipped to the next page. "Yeesh. But what a bounty. You know, you have a higher price on your head than any raccoon has ever had...ever." He scratched his chin as if he was pondering over something. "And yer partner in crime? Carl. Makes you wonder what'll happen to him without his other half." Coyote mused innocently. "Anyways." Tossing the clipboard behind him (it seemed to materialize out of existence before it hit the ground. "You want to know what my wager is? My wager, is that you win."
Scratch blinked, "...Bounty... Wait... Did... Did someone put a hit on us?" she thought about the occasional crime-rings, corporate-schemes, and political-scandals they'd thwarted, but she never thought that they were THAT much of a thorn in any villain's side... She sighed and shrugged it off, "Well, Carl was always the brawn... and alot of the brains... I'm assuming you can tell me how he's doing, seeing as you're a coyote, and he's actually IN a coyote-tribe: it's his totem animal, you know." She waved a paw, "As long as he's not dead or otherwise impaired I'm sure he can handle himself just as well as me." she thought about that, "Even then, there was that time I got shot in the heart when I wasn't wearing the kevlar, and he STILL managed to bring me back to life with that weird magic overpass thingy..." She shook her head, "Whatever. So, rather than more rambling and character development, let's just cut to it:" She gripped the table with her paws, ready to deal, "What's the game, and what am I gonna do to win? I mean, I'm assuming the game is some long quest, or maybe whether I get off this island alive or something. So far I've done pretty well, so I'd say anything is possible at this point..." She grinned...
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Jones wrote:The scene seemed sincerely merry. But as Harrison looked closely at the natives he found that they looked slightly transparent. Almost like ghosts (but happy ghosts). None of them seemed to notice him as they went about with their day. Over the sound of the music came a quiet sigh that resonated in Harrison's head, followed by a sandy sorrowful voice. "You know. thisss used to be a place of beauty... It wassss one of the greatest civilizations of its day. It wasss my kingdom..."
At first startled, Harrison looked around realizing the nature of the denizens. When the voice spoke though, he began to look around "What was that?" Jones asked "Who are you? Where are you?" The half-wolf asked, confused. He saw his share of magic as it is, but this one was unknown to him.

My RP Characters