SRP: Terra Ridge

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

Re: SRP: Terra Ridge

Post by Roarin »

Scraps wrote:"Was a stupid move..." The fox agreed bluntly as they reached the door. There was a pause as they walked out into the darkness. "Thanks..."
Even though he was next to Scraps the fox seemed to melt into the black background. Only the tip of his white tail and the glint of his green eyes could be seen in the blackness around them.
---North (???)
---South (???)
---West (Straight direction)
---East (go back)
Scratch wrote:The wolf gave her an inquiring look. "America?" He repeated. He seemed to be rolling the word around in his mind, as if it was a foreign word. He scratched his head. "You mind if I see the currency in question." It was clear he was trying to be as helpful as he could, but the confused look on his face signaled to Scratch that he was wading in unknown waters.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:The husky smiled back. "Hey, with all the problems goin on, we need more friendly faces" She drained another cup of the drink and picked up the bottle again, shaking it. "Hmm..." She peered into the opening. "Empty."
"well then just grab another," Flynn said.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:The wolf gave her an inquiring look. "America?" He repeated. He seemed to be rolling the word around in his mind, as if it was a foreign word. He scratched his head. "You mind if I see the currency in question." It was clear he was trying to be as helpful as he could, but the confused look on his face signaled to Scratch that he was wading in unknown waters.
"Yeah, I know, weird, right? The people who invaded it a few hundred years ago gave it that name..." she opened her walled and pulled out a five dollar bill, showing it to him, "They trade these elaborately crafted pieces of paper there as money. Judging by the coins I see though, I doubt this is worth anything around here. I got that right?" She dropped it on the table and stuck her finger into the coin pocket to jingle the nickles and dimes in there, "probably the same with these... Hey..." she picked up the five again and pointed to the president on it, "Have you ever seen one of these creatures by the way? They're called 'humans'?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:"Was a stupid move..." The fox agreed bluntly as they reached the door. There was a pause as they walked out into the darkness. "Thanks..."
Even though he was next to Scraps the fox seemed to melt into the black background. Only the tip of his white tail and the glint of his green eyes could be seen in the blackness around them.
---North (???)
---South (???)
---West (Straight direction)
---East (go back)
Scraps had no idea where they were but he didn't want to go straight ahead. He headed North as quick as the injured fox would allow.
"Don't worry about it, you helped me get out and I could use a local to guide me around."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:"I would but..." The husky dug through the pocket in her smock and pulled out a silver pocket watch. "Carp!" She exclaimed. And before Flynn could say a word, she was already out the door in two seconds flat.
Flynn didn't have much time to register the husky's disappearance before he noticed out of the corner of his eye that Rem pointing towards him as he was speaking to a wolf and a raccoon.
Scraps wrote:The fox only responded with a light chuckle.
The path that Scraps took brought them through another cave. The light of the door was now a ways behind them. Thankfully with the absence of the light his eyes adjusted accordingly to his surroundings. As he progressed there was a familiar scent of salt, and sand.
Scratch wrote:The wolf leaned over the table to get a better look at the dollar. When he looked at the 'creature' at the center of the paper bill he paused and glanced at Scratch and Harrison for a second with narrow eyes., before looking back at the bill. The wolf scratched the back of his head. "Uhh. Nope, don't think so. But earlier. Two kids came in here talkin about... I don't know." He stood up straight. "Think they said something about this place called..." He paused for recollection. "New...York? Or something like that." The hoodie in the corner raised a glass, signalling for a refill and the wolf nodded in acknowledgement. "If you want to talk to him, I think he's sittin over there." Pointing towards a black cat with a glass in his hand that was on the opposite side of the bar.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:"I would but..." The husky dug through the pocket in her smock and pulled out a silver pocket watch. "Carp!" She exclaimed. And before Flynn could say a word, she was already out the door in two seconds flat.
Flynn didn't have much time to register the husky's disappearance before he noticed out of the corner of his eye that Rem pointing towards him as he was speaking to a wolf and a raccoon.
Flynn tilted his head a bit as he saw Rem pointing at him. He walked over towards the raccoon and wolf. "well hello there. I believe I was being pointed to?" he said with a friendly smile and a tip of his hat.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch turned to him and gave a wave, "Lemme guess: fell off a boat, and now you're stuck in someone's trans-dimensional reality-show?" She smirked at the cat...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"sounds about right," he said. "The name's Flynn Fram."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:The fox only responded with a light chuckle.
The path that Scraps took brought them through another cave. The light of the door was now a ways behind them. Thankfully with the absence of the light his eyes adjusted accordingly to his surroundings. As he progressed there was a familiar scent of salt, and sand.
So do you know if there's a town anywhere near here? I don't want to spend the noght outside if I can help it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Scraps wrote:The black fox continued to hobble along with Scraps at a moderate pace. He shook his head. "I'm sorry to disappoint you but. The closest town I know is..." He paused, as if he wasn't sure. "...Very far away." He concluded, there was a hint of sadness in his voice. There was sand under their feet now, it took a second but, there was no question about it. He was back to where he was before. Where he had washed up to shore.
It was the unknown beach.

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:The black fox continued to hobble along with Scraps at a moderate pace. He shook his head. "I'm sorry to disappoint you but. The closest town I know is..." He paused, as if he wasn't sure. "...Very far away." He concluded, there was a hint of sadness in his voice. There was sand under their feet now, it took a second but, there was no question about it. He was back to where he was before. Where he had washed up to shore.
It was the unknown beach.
Well I'm not exactly from here so that sounds like the best plan we have. Which way is it? Maybe we can bum a ride on the way. Let's just get out of here, last time I was on this beach I ended up in jail.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Scraps wrote:As they trudged along, the breaking tide could faintly be heard to their right. And to their left were faded figures of trees. The fox angled their trajectory towards the foliage, maybe hoping to find some shelter.
Seth wrote: last time I was on this beach I ended up in jail.
In the darkness it was hard to see, but Scraps could just barely make out a nod, coming from the fox.
"Same here." he replied.

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:As they trudged along, the breaking tide could faintly be heard to their right. And to their left were faded figures of trees. The fox angled their trajectory towards the foliage, maybe hoping to find some shelter.
Seth wrote: last time I was on this beach I ended up in jail.
In the darkness it was hard to see, but Scraps could just barely make out a nod, coming from the fox.
"Same here." he replied.
Yeah? Any idea why?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Attaboy!" Scratch said, turning at the door to give Harrison a pat on the the highest point she could reach on his body, which happened to be his chest, where she gave him a pat and a ruffle. "Besides, the bar is usually the place where all the characters are supposed to meet and get the main uest laid out for them in these sort of things... From what I understand anyway..." she shrugged, and with that, she opened the door...
Harrison simply shook his head, fixed his hat so it could cover his face and followed the raccoon inside.

Once Scratch got the attention of the bartender, Harrison simply sneaked backwards to the wall, leaned on it and looked around. Soon after the raccoon and the wolf finished their conversation and Scratch approached the cat and began a conversation with him, he looked through the window for a minute, before focusing his attention on the interior of the tavern.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"sounds about right," he said. "The name's Flynn Fram."
"I'm Scratch, and this is..." she glanced back, noticing that Harrison had left her, "Well, uh... That wolf-dog in the corner is Harrison. Me and him met on the beach and spent the night together." She turned back to the cat and slid back out of the chair, gesturing him to follow her back over to Harrison, "So, it looks like the powers-that-be have an obstacle-course coming up for us. Met anyone else from the boat yet?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Scraps wrote:The fox shrugged. "No idea. Trespassing? Loitering? Something." He frowned sadly. "They said I was some kind of convict." The fox sighed. "Never should've gone on that stupid boat..." He muttered.
They were in a forested area now, large pine-like trees towering over them. And... a cave in the distance.
Harrison wrote:Though many tables were empty the bar still seemed crowded. Mostly around a weasel that was wearing a cowboy hat who was ranting about something.
Another cat was at the bar, white fur, who was passing the glass she had from hand to hand along the surface of the table.
The band in the backwas still playing some sort of Irish drinking song. The dog on the mic still rocking out his vocals. He had brown fur but it was hard to identify what species he was from across the tavern.
And the hoodie was still keeping to his/herself in the corner, having yet another drink from the kind barman.
There seemed to be another room in the north east corner of the bar. The simple wooden door leading into it was slightly opened

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:The fox shrugged. "No idea. Trespassing? Loitering? Something." He frowned sadly. "They said I was some kind of convict." The fox sighed. "Never should've gone on that stupid boat..." He muttered.
They were in a forested area now, large pine-like trees towering over them. And... a cave in the distance.
"Wait what boat were you on? How exactly did you get here? Because I think we might both be victims of the same villain."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"I'm Scratch, and this is..." she glanced back, noticing that Harrison had left her, "Well, uh... That wolf-dog in the corner is Harrison. Me and him met on the beach and spent the night together." She turned back to the cat and slid back out of the chair, gesturing him to follow her back over to Harrison, "So, it looks like the powers-that-be have an obstacle-course coming up for us. Met anyone else from the boat yet?"
Flynn followed after her. "Yeah, I met a few. I got separated from one, we were kind of being chased. Then I met back up with another and we split up earlier. Then I met Claire over there in a cave," he said pointing at the white furred cat. "She may not be involved in whatever's going on, but at least one of the others is."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch nodded, "Well, the more the merrier: if the spirits are gonna toss us into a game like this, we're more likely to succeed as a team." She glanced back at him again, "By the way, you haven't seen a brown leather jacket, have you? My dad gave it to me when I was a kid, and I kinda don't like to go around without it... also has my tools in it..."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Sorry, haven't seen it." he replied. "I'm sorry to say It might be lost."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Sorry, haven't seen it." he replied. "I'm sorry to say It might be lost."
Scratch sighed, "Well, I hope it's not lost forever: I just don't feel the same without it, and Harrison's gonna want this back eventually..." she pulled on the vest a little, then sighed. "Oh well... All things in time... So, Flynn right? What's your story? Where you from?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well me and my owners are from New York, up in the Hamptons. But I actually grew up in the streets of the Big Apple," he said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch drew a blank, "I... I've never been there. I don't know the difference..." she shrugged it off as she walked up to Harrison. "Hey Harrison, this is Flynn, he was on the boat with us."
The Moon Howler

Harrison stared at the slightly opened door for a few minute, going through different theories of what could be behind it. He did that to distract himself from his growing frustration, caused by his dislike of such places. His patience was at his end, when Scratch walked up to him. The half-wolf looked at the raccoon, then at the cat, frowning a bit, as he focused his attention at the feline for a few seconds before looking back at the raccoon.
"I can't recall seeing him anywhere on the ship, but then again - I saw only a few pets there." Jones shook his head "I think I'll take a walk around. As I told you I am not too fond of these places. Don't wander off without me."
The canine slightly pushed himself off the wall, got around the raccoon and headed to the door, quickly going out of the tavern. Once outside, he sighed heavily and looked around.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Flynn watched as Harrison left. "He's not the friendliest guy around, Is he?" he observed jokingly. "Not even a tip of his fashionable hat."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"No," Scratch said dryly, "He's just jealous that I'm in a bar with another guy." She glanced him over for a moment, "Not to worry though, you're not really my type..." She glanced over at the weasel in the middle of the group, "Sherrif dook though? Yowza." she glanced back at Flynn, "I was thinking of talking to him after the barman. You wanna talk to the hoodie and meet back up when we're done, or do you have more to say to me?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"actually, hoodie wasn't to keen on talking to me earlier," He said with a smile. "I'd try again, but I like the idea of my fur staying attached to my body."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Why, what'd he say?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"It's not what he said, but how he said it. I've spent enough time with this type of people to know that when they tell you to leave them alone like that, you leave them alone."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch shrugged, "Well... ok then... What else have you learned? We just came in from the cave we slept in, so you've been at this place a bit longer than us..."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Scraps wrote:The fox's ears perked up, surprised at what Scraps said. "Wait... You were on that cruise ship too?" They were walking into the cave now. The splatter of water droplets hitting the floor echoed throughout the tunnel.
Flynn/Scratch wrote:From her seat at the bar Claire watched Flynn and Scratch talk, when the wolf walked out of the bar she glanced from the two to the door and back again. And after a minute of thinking she got off her seat and followed the canine out the door.
Harrison wrote:Harrison couldn't see much from where he was standing, facing south. The tunnel he previously came out of and the infinitely tall walls were illuminated by the blue light of the streetlamps. To his left (East), he could see another building. It was hard to see what it was from this distance but he could tell it looked nothing like the tavern he was standing outside of.
If you didn't count the music coming from inside the bar, it was pretty quiet, maybe because it was too early in the morning for it to be crowded. Or maybe this just wasn't a crowded town.
"Hey. Whatcha doin out here?" A soft feminine voice behind him asked
The white furred cat closed the door behind her and stood next to Harrison. She gave him a small, shy, friendly smile. "Not a fan of drinking institutions?"

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch shrugged, "Well... ok then... What else have you learned? We just came in from the cave we slept in, so you've been at this place a bit longer than us..."
"Well, there's a gambling room in the back. The dealer's pretty cute, and one of the guys playing is on a losing streak. Oh, and these are the currency used here," he said as he pulled out the coins he had gotten from the sucker. "the gold ones are apparently worth more, but this is the guy was willing to spare. Oh, and there's apparently some kind of rebellion going on around here."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:Harrison couldn't see much from where he was standing, facing south. The tunnel he previously came out of and the infinitely tall walls were illuminated by the blue light of the streetlamps. To his left (East), he could see another building. It was hard to see what it was from this distance but he could tell it looked nothing like the tavern he was standing outside of.
If you didn't count the music coming from inside the bar, it was pretty quiet, maybe because it was too early in the morning for it to be crowded. Or maybe this just wasn't a crowded town.
"Hey. Whatcha doin out here?" A soft feminine voice behind him asked
The white furred cat closed the door behind her and stood next to Harrison. She gave him a small, shy, friendly smile. "Not a fan of drinking institutions?"
Harrison, at first surprised, quickly regained his cool and turned towards the white cat and took off his hat, putting it on his chest and bowing slightly "Hello there, miss!" he said, before putting his hat back on his head "Aye, yer right, I'm not quite fond of such places. Bad memories. Long story."
The half-wolf shook his head "Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't ya with that other cat - Flynn, right?"

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Harrison wrote:The cat tilted her head slightly to the side but didn't question him further.
The Moon Howler wrote: The half-wolf shook his head "Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't ya with that other cat - Flynn, right?"
She nodded slowly, as if she was unsure herself. "We seem to be in a similar situation to say the least, and decided to help each other out for the time being." She crossed her arms against her chest and looked towards the entrance of the bar. "How about you? Are you traveling with the raccoon?"

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, there's a gambling room in the back. The dealer's pretty cute, and one of the guys playing is on a losing streak. Oh, and these are the currency used here," he said as he pulled out the coins he had gotten from the sucker. "the gold ones are apparently worth more, but this is the guy was willing to spare. Oh, and there's apparently some kind of rebellion going on around here."
Scratch nodded, looking at the coin, "I see..." she glanced about to make sure no one was listening, then pulled in a little closer, talking more discreetly, "What kind of 'rebellion'...? I need to know if this is a potential warzone..."
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:The cat tilted her head slightly to the side but didn't question him further.
The Moon Howler wrote: The half-wolf shook his head "Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't ya with that other cat - Flynn, right?"
She nodded slowly, as if she was unsure herself. "We seem to be in a similar situation to say the least, and decided to help each other out for the time being." She crossed her arms against her chest and looked towards the entrance of the bar. "How about you? Are you traveling with the raccoon?"
Harrison smiled "The story's short. We were on the same vessel, then there was a storm and we met on the beach in the dark. The way I found her wasn't the most pleasant - I stumbled upon her in the dark, while listening to her voice. That was last night." The half-wolf sighed and continued. "Ya don't seem ta like like the type that goes out alone. What's yer story?"

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch nodded, looking at the coin, "I see..." she glanced about to make sure no one was listening, then pulled in a little closer, talking more discreetly, "What kind of 'rebellion'...? I need to know if this is a potential warzone..."
"I didn't get many details, but the tiger at the door said that this town's neutral territory."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Harrison wrote:"I'm actually... not really sure..." She brushed some headfur to the side of her face as her eyes drifted until she was looking at the ground. "I was on a ship." The cat said. "Cruise ship." She quickly corrected. "And I don't know. but I think-" The cat paused and turned her head at the noise of the door opening. An orange cat walked out of the bar. A medical mask was over his face, covering his mouth and noise. He passed without saying a word. "I think I fell overboard or something..." Claire continued, looking back at Harrison and gave him a weak smile and a shrug. "And here I am."
Tick tock goes the clock. 10:00 A.M.
The band had stopped playing and the rowdy energy the bar hand a minute ago seemed to have mellowed down.

The door to the gambling room opens and out walks the orange tabby, tossing the rock from hand to hand. He didn't seem too disappointed about losing so much money. Maybe he was used to it. He opened the door to the entrance and walked out.

Rom stood up from his seat and stretched. His dismissed himself from his large company and walked over the bar, climbing onto one of the seats to talk to Rem. The crowd dispersed into their own tables, talking among themselves about nothingness.

The hoodie.... ordered another drink.

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I didn't get many details, but the tiger at the door said that this town's neutral territory."
Scratch nodded, "Good to know... Though Neutral Territory often just means the place where they try and drag people into the conflict from... We should watch it... Any idea who the two sides are?" She glanced briefly over at the ferret (( I'm assuming that's "Rom", because you haven't told me his name )), to make sure that he didn't leave before she could talk with him...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Sorry, I didn't think to ask."
(OOC: yeah, Rom's the ferret,
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets