SRP: Terra Ridge

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: SRP: Terra Ridge

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"all or nothing, got it." he made the "ok" symbol with his paw.

don't worry, you'll be staying too if it comes to it.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

"So uh, any ideas on how to make some money around here? Eventually we're going to need food, or a place to sleep, or whatever. And one can only squat and steal for so long without incident. Not to mention we have no idea how the law works around here and I really don't want a crash course in it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Ian wrote:*zzz...* !
The fox sleepily raised his head to see who was talking to him.
"Hmm...?" He asked in a tired voice. Samaki took of his helmet off and revealed a familiar pair of confused, bright green eyes that slowly widened in surprise.
"I-Ian?"
Scratch wrote:Well, accordin tah tha legend. Weh didn't always live like this." The ferret now spoke in a narrative voice. "Thar was time weh lived in a land ah majesty. Ah land ah exotic landscapes, rollin acres ah grass, an flowin rivers. Where stone didn't tower ovarr us but rose beau- tah fully ta brush tha skies. And a place where tah roof above our heads was ah bright blue and by the passage ah time replaced by ah thin black blanket, speckled with white dots that spanned infinitely across the night." Rom shrugged. "yadda yadda, only those who arr fortunate enough, do good deeds, will ever have any hopes of findin it again."
The ferret coughed dryly. "Tharrs more, but that's basically it." he shrugged again. 'As I said, child's tale"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:"So uh, any ideas on how to make some money around here? Eventually we're going to need food, or a place to sleep, or whatever. And one can only squat and steal for so long without incident. Not to mention we have no idea how the law works around here and I really don't want a crash course in it.
"Well, apparently rigged card games are frowned upon, so I'd have to be careful not to get caught. I suppose we could try... honest work," he stuck his tongue out as he said this, as if the words put a bad taste in his mouth. "Rem over there may need some help around here," he added, pointing towards the wolf behind the bar.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Scraps/Flynn wrote:The wolf returned with a tall glass of transparent liquid with a green lime adorning the rim. "Here ya go. One, glass of water."
The gray wolf put it down on the counter in front of Scraps with a triumphant grin. Clearly, he was proud of his accomplishment.
"Sorry for the wait, no one ever asks for water so..." He scratched his back of his neck, leaving the sentence forever unfinished.
"Oh! You should probably put that lemon in." Pointing to the lime. "Might help with the taste and disinfect it some." He looked over at the shelf at the other end of the bar. "Not sure when i last refilled that bottle..."

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian sat down across the table from Samaki "You worried me you know! I had this dream and when I wake up you were gone!... The dream... We need to talk, I have a few things to ask you... Something is trying to tell me you are a bad fox... but it can't be true... can it?
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Seth wrote:"So uh, any ideas on how to make some money around here? Eventually we're going to need food, or a place to sleep, or whatever. And one can only squat and steal for so long without incident. Not to mention we have no idea how the law works around here and I really don't want a crash course in it.
"Well, apparently rigged card games are frowned upon, so I'd have to be careful not to get caught. I suppose we could try... honest work," he stuck his tongue out as he said this, as if the words put a bad taste in his mouth. "Rem over there may need some help around here," he added, pointing towards the wolf behind the bar.
"That could work I suppose. Or he might know where some other work is if we ask."
Roarin wrote:
Scraps/Flynn wrote:The wolf returned with a tall glass of transparent liquid with a green lime adorning the rim. "Here ya go. One, glass of water."
The gray wolf put it down on the counter in front of Scraps with a triumphant grin. Clearly, he was proud of his accomplishment.
"Sorry for the wait, no one ever asks for water so..." He scratched his back of his neck, leaving the sentence forever unfinished.
"Oh! You should probably put that lemon in." Pointing to the lime. "Might help with the taste and disinfect it some." He looked over at the shelf at the other end of the bar. "Not sure when i last refilled that bottle..."
Scraps did as the bartender suggested, "
I appreciate it man. And don't worry I'm sure I've drank worse.
" He took a gulp and put the glass down. "Me and my friends have another question for you. Us four" he indicated Samaki and Ian with a quick hand gesture "are looking for some kind of work around here. Any idea where we could find it?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:Well, accordin tah tha legend. Weh didn't always live like this." The ferret now spoke in a narrative voice. "Thar was time weh lived in a land ah majesty. Ah land ah exotic landscapes, rollin acres ah grass, an flowin rivers. Where stone didn't tower ovarr us but rose beau- tah fully ta brush tha skies. And a place where tah roof above our heads was ah bright blue and by the passage ah time replaced by ah thin black blanket, speckled with white dots that spanned infinitely across the night." Rom shrugged. "yadda yadda, only those who arr fortunate enough, do good deeds, will ever have any hopes of findin it again."
The ferret coughed dryly. "Tharrs more, but that's basically it." he shrugged again. 'As I said, child's tale"
Scratch blinked, thinking about it, "Uh... That sounds like an incredibly over-sold version of where I'm from... See, in the daytime, there's this giant fireball in the sky, and it's really bright and hot: it'll blind you if you look at it for too long, and will burn your skin if you stand under it for more than a few hours..." she opened her hands up wide in a weak emphasis of its bigness and skyishness. She put her hands down with a shrug, "Actually, what you just said reminds me of some of the old stories that were passed down by the Peoples I've encountered: they remember something that happened long ago, like the founding of their tribe, or the creation of the world, and end up embellishing upon it to the point that they don't believe it when archaeologists find the mundane truth behind the... story..." she trailed off, stopping on that thought, "You... You probably don't believe what I just told you... do you?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Ian wrote:
WolvenPaw15 wrote:Ian sat down across the table from Samaki "You worried me you know! I had this dream and when I wake up you were gone!...
The fox lowered his ears. "S-sorry. I went out to look for some food for the camp. And when I couldn't find any I saw some animals and decided to ask them. They said yes. And then... I'm not sure..." Samaki hung his head. Which inadvertently revealed a deep cut that ran across the top of his head. Actually, now that Ian noticed. The fox had a few scratches on his muzzle and neck too. Patches of his fur seemed disheveled and unkempt.
WolvenPaw15 wrote:The dream... We need to talk, I have a few things to ask you... Something is trying to tell me you are a bad fox... but it can't be true... can it?
Samaki looked at the malamute with a confused expression. The fox wrinkled his nose. "Well... I haven't really done much besides..." The fox paused for a second. "Assault two prison guards and steal some armor...and crackers..." He looked down at the suit of armor he was wearing. "Now that I think of it I should probably return this..." He murmured
Scraps wrote:The wolf smirked. "Sure, if you want to wipe tables, set up the music stage ever once and awhile and memorize the shelf of bottles." Waving a hand towards the long row of symmetrically unlabeled bottles. Rem shrugged. "Could probably pay you... 5 copper an hour?" The wolf grabbed an empty glass from under the table and started filling it with a emerald liquid he got from a bottle behind him.
"Or..."
"What? Noo. Ah course ah do." The ferret said matter-a-factly. Though it was clear from the twitching of his muzzle that he was struggling to supress a grin. "Why doon't cha tell meh moore aboot it? What's tha ya last thing ya did when you were thar?"

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:The wolf smirked. "Sure, if you want to wipe tables, set up the music stage ever once and awhile and memorize the shelf of bottles." Waving a hand towards the long row of symmetrically unlabeled bottles. Rem shrugged. "Could probably pay you... 5 copper an hour?" The wolf grabbed an empty glass from under the table and started filling it with a emerald liquid he got from a bottle behind him.
"Or..."
"Or?" Flynn asked.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
"What? Noo. Ah course ah do." The ferret said matter-a-factly. Though it was clear from the twitching of his muzzle that he was struggling to supress a grin. "Why doon't cha tell meh moore aboot it? What's tha ya last thing ya did when you were thar?"
Scratch narrowed her eyes for a moment, slowing and staring at him. She pulled back the vest and lifted a part of her fur to show a very nasty looking scar, stating a bit annoyed, "I got shot and had to flee the country. That's what happened." She started walking again, "Look, if you don't believe me just say so. I told you we're from a far away place, that's all you need to believe..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian shakes his head "Nothing to serious I hope..." he asked, a hint of more concern then he should have in his voice, he laughed at the comment about the guards though "I'm glad you are safe Samaki, I really am..." he cleared his throat, putting his serious look back on, his tail giving a few twitches in defiance Are you really some sort of virus... Who isn't supposed to be here...Even if you are... I don't care... I... I made a promise and I mean to keep it..." he blushes a bit "No matter what..."
Pet Friendly:
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:The floor continued to creak as he made his way over the bookshelf, walking over the rug as he did.
Diceroll wrote:Luck: 17+0= 17 Expected Result
*creak*, *creak*, *creak* went the wooden floor as he walked.
*creak*, *creak*, *creak*
*creak*, *creak*, *creak*
*creak*, *creak*, *thump*. ?
His foot stepping on the center of the round red rug.
Harrison silently gasped as he heard the unusual sound. He slowly moved backwards, stepping away from the rug. At this moment he hesitated, but then he remembered his best way of making choice: "What would Indiana Jones do?"
The canine smirked - he knew what to do. The half-wolf grabbed the edge of the run and pulled it aside.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
"Or..."
"Or?" Flynn asked.
Scraps leaned in closer, "I'm with Flynn, grunt work is fine by me but if you have something that pays better well...........
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Scraps wrote:"There's this bulletin board in front of the town hall." The wolf paused to lift the glass to his muzzle and take a drink. "Its actually a pretty cool setup." He set his drink down. "Okay, lets say someone has a problem. So they go to the bulletin board and post their dilemma on the wall. Sometimes its just a local citizen, sometimes Rom needs some help with a thing or two." He shrugged. "Either way people get things done around here and you get paid, locals might like you more."
(Hey look... quest system)
Ian wrote:Samaki nodded and gave a small smile back. But he still looked perplexed. He tilted his head slightly to the side. "You keep saying I'm a virus. Why do you think that?"
Scratch wrote:The ferret walked after Scratch, stopping her by putting a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, wait. Look, Maybe ah doon't think yer from thar. But I know yer not from around here. And as a lawferret its noot my place tah judge." He paused. "My job is tah help others. Just... tell meh more about yer predicament, an maybe ah can help you."
Harrison wrote:As the red rug was pulled away, a trapdoor with an iron handle was revealed! Though what was strange was that there didn't appear to be any handle...

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:"There's this bulletin board in front of the town hall." The wolf paused to lift the glass to his muzzle and take a drink. "Its actually a pretty cool setup." He set his drink down. "Okay, lets say someone has a problem. So they go to the bulletin board and post their dilemma on the wall. Sometimes its just a local citizen, sometimes Rom needs some help with a thing or two." He shrugged. "Either way people get things done around here and you get paid, locals might like you more."
(Hey look... quest system)
"Sounds promising, you down Flynn?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:"Sounds promising, you down Flynn?
"It couldn't hurt to see if there's any work my skill set could handle," he replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:The ferret walked after Scratch, stopping her by putting a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, wait. Look, Maybe ah doon't think yer from thar. But I know yer not from around here. And as a lawferret its noot my place tah judge." He paused. "My job is tah help others. Just... tell meh more about yer predicament, an maybe ah can help you."
Scratch sighed, "There's really not much to say. Like I told you, I'm a traveller and an adventurer, and me and some others got here by coincidence. We're from a place that's similar to the place you described, only... less idealistic..." she turned and kept walking, shaking her head, "Look, if you want me to get into more detail later, you can ask me at the station..." She tried to lighten things a little at that point, "As you said, it's a nice day... Well... despite the darkness, I'm still getting used to it..."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Seth wrote:"Sounds promising, you down Flynn?
"It couldn't hurt to see if there's any work my skill set could handle," he replied.
"Cool. How 'bout we let Ian and Samaki catch up while we go have a look?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:"Cool. How 'bout we let Ian and Samaki catch up while we go have a look?"
"alright, let's head out. It'll be good to have a look around town."
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:As the red rug was pulled away, a trapdoor with an iron handle was revealed! Though what was strange was that there didn't appear to be any handle...
"Curious..." Harrison mumbled as he was staring at the trapdoor, his attention turning to the bed and the bookshelf.
"I wonder..." he mumbled once more and resumed his slow and careful course towards the bed and the bookshelf.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Scraps turned his attention back to the bartender, "So how do we get to town hall?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian places a hand to his head "I had a dream and it told me why we were here... And how it was some giant scaled game fo these beings... and one I was talking to said that... You didn't belong here, that you were like a virus in the game... That if we meet again... I...I-I should.... H-He wants me to... to eliminate you... to kill you..." his whole body began to shake, he didn't want to harm Samaki... But was everything he was told true? He just couldn't believe it.
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Scraps wrote:"Town hall's in the middle of town.". The black wolf pointed vaguely in the eastward direction. "The big road 'il take you in that direction."
Ian wrote:A minute passed without the fox responding. During the time his ears lowered and his eyes were staring at the table top with a bemused look.
"Oh...". He whispered. Samaki shifted awkwardly in his feet.
He then looked up at Ian.
"W-well. I guess the important question is... What do you think?"
Scratch wrote:The ferret shrugged. "Yer talk'in tah a ferret who's lived with it tha day he way born.". He took off his hat and scratched the top of his furry head. "At least tha folks in the capital got one star tah look at.". He chuckled. "Ah, but who needs that when ya got travelers like you who's radiance can bright'in ah room any day"
Harrison wrote:The bed was a small twin sized bed (those are small right?). Linen sheets and pillow layed on it. Nothing looked suspicious at first glance.
The bookshelf was stock filled from top to bottom. The curious thing was that each book didn't have a title, but a number. All in numerical order. With five shelves and six books on each shelf the tomes were numbered from
1-30

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian looks down and pauses for a long while before looking up "I don't know what to believe... But I do know is that you are a good fox Samaki... And I refuse to kill you...I... I want to protect you! I wan to keep my promise... I... I really like you ya know..." he looked back down, blushing a tad, but its barely noticable
Pet Friendly:
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:The bed was a small twin sized bed (those are small right?). Linen sheets and pillow layed on it. Nothing looked suspicious at first glance.
The bookshelf was stock filled from top to bottom. The curious thing was that each book didn't have a title, but a number. All in numerical order. With five shelves and six books on each shelf the tomes were numbered from
1-30
Harrison stared at the books, a few ideas going through his head.
"Strange for someone to put numbers, but not titles on the books..." He mumbled, then reached and took the middle book from the lowest shelve (book 3) and opened it.

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:"Town hall's in the middle of town.". The black wolf pointed vaguely in the eastward direction. "The big road 'il take you in that direction."
Well I suppose we better get headed that way. Thanks for the tip." Scraps stood up and placed the guard helmet on an empty seat, reasoning that the less attention he drew to himself the better off he'd be. "You comin' Flynn?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Right behind you," Flynn replied, following after him.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Scraps stopped briefly at Ian and Samaki's table, "We've got some leads on finding some work we'll be right back." without waiting to see if they followed or stayed at the bar he walked out the door and turned East towards the center of town.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:The ferret shrugged. "Yer talk'in tah a ferret who's lived with it tha day he way born.". He took off his hat and scratched the top of his furry head. "At least tha folks in the capital got one star tah look at.". He chuckled. "Ah, but who needs that when ya got travelers like you who's radiance can bright'in ah room any day"
Scratch smiled, "You're cute..." she reached over and gave him a little pat on his furry head before he could put the hat back on. (which, of course, was about arm-level with her, as she was a good deal taller) She shrugged, looking ahead as she walked, "So, a single 'star' in the capital, you say? That sounds neat... How much further to your station, anyway?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:Scraps stopped briefly at Ian and Samaki's table, "We've got some leads on finding some work we'll be right back." without waiting to see if they followed or stayed at the bar he walked out the door and turned East towards the center of town.
"Catch ya later, Ian," Flynn said as he followed behind Scraps.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Scraps wrote:Outside, they spotted Claire, the long haired white cat, who was still pacing back and forth near the steps of the entrance.
She turned her head when she heard the door open.
"Hey." She waved at Flynn and walked over.
"Where are you headed." She looked over at Scraps.
"And who's your friend?"
Ian wrote:The fox grinned back at Ian, but he looked slightly confused at the change in his friend's tone. And (is presently) too dense to take a hint (>_<)
"Thanks Ian. I want to keep that promise too. Your a good fri-" He was interrupted by Scraps, announcing where they were going and nodded in response.
He turned his attention back to Ian after they left.
"Speaking of leads. It's probably be best if we found an establishment where we could have some temporary housing."
He leaned back in his chair and winced in discomfort. "I don't know about you, but it's been a long day and I'm kinda beat, metaphorically and physically. "
Scratch wrote:"Noot too far ahead now." The ferret answered. He seemed visibly more chipper now. Up ahead on their left they spotted a metal looking shack. A few windows were in front of this structure but they were all boarded up by wooden planks. On their left was a log cabin. A single window adorned its front side and a light blue light shined through it (probably from a lamp inside).
The ferret pointed to the log cabin.
'Thar it is."
Harrison wrote:Book #27. He would have taken it out. If he could. But the book stopped short. Only sliding out of the shelf two inches from its original position before stopping. There was an audible *click* that came from the shelf as the book reached the end of its metaphorical line. But nothing else seemed to happen.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:Outside, they spotted Claire, the long haired white cat, who was still pacing back and forth near the steps of the entrance.
"And who's your friend?"
"This is Scraps. He was on the same boat as us, so now we're all in the same metaphorical boat. We're going to see if we can find some work to earn some dough. Scraps, this lovely lady is Claire."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
"And who's your friend?"
"This is Scraps. He was on the same boat as us, so now we're all in the same metaphorical boat. We're going to see if we can find some work to earn some dough. Scraps, this lovely lady is Claire."
Scraps gave the cat a quick once over, nothing seemed amiss scraps would have to just assume Flynn was right about this cat. "Nice to meet you Claire", Scraps mumbled.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian thinks for a moment "Yeah, but there are two things that we need. One, I HAVE to find Trip... he is just a pup and I can't leave him by himself... Not for a whole night... and two, we need money to pay for said housing..." he grinned "And promise you won't disappear on me again..."
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:"Noot too far ahead now." The ferret answered. He seemed visibly more chipper now. Up ahead on their left they spotted a metal looking shack. A few windows were in front of this structure but they were all boarded up by wooden planks. On their left was a log cabin. A single window adorned its front side and a light blue light shined through it (probably from a lamp inside).
The ferret pointed to the log cabin.
'Thar it is."
"What's the boarded up one for?" Scratch asked as she let him lead her to the door.
The Moon Howler

Harrison wrote:Book #27. He would have taken it out. If he could. But the book stopped short. Only sliding out of the shelf two inches from its original position before stopping. There was an audible *click* that came from the shelf as the book reached the end of its metaphorical line. But nothing else seemed to happen.
[/quote]

"A code? I see..." Harrison mumbled to himself, then looked back at the piece of paper on the table. "I wonder..." he headed back to the small table

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Scraps wrote:"Same to you." She purred. Claire's gaze lingered for a second longer before returning her attention to Flynn
"So you guys are planning to make some money. Sounds fun. Mind if i tag along?"
Ian wrote:The fox laughed lightly. "Heh. I-I can't promise anything. But I'll try my best" He stood up stiffly and stretched his sore arms.
"We should probably start looking. What did you say the pup's name was again?"
Scratch wrote:"Hmm? Oh, yah mean across tha rood?" The ferret reached for the doorknob (he had to stand on his toes). "That thar is Art's house. Sorreh...was, Art's house. Nooh one lives thar now..
Once he got the door open the ferret walked inside.
The inside of the house resembled that of a log cabin. Log walls, wooden plank floors. Against one wall was a fireplace, which was currently turned off. A lamp that shined a pale blue light was by the window. The sole source of light in the room. In one of the back corners was a large oak desk. The legs were smaller than normal (probably to accommodate the smaller than normal animal that was using it). Papers were messily stacked into piles atop it. A quill and inkwell was placed perilously close to the edge, threatening to spill on some folders strewn on the floor. A door behind the desk went into another room, it was closed. In the other corner was a simple jail cell. A cell made of parallel iron bars. Inside was a small and poorly made bed. And on that poorly made bed was a young raccoon. His fur was gray with black rings around his tail. Snoring away.

Harrison wrote:The quill and inkwell were still there when he got back. So was the paper.
Diceroll wrote:Perception=11+3=14 Minimal Success
But... But this time... Was that... lemon juice he smells? Coming from the inkwell?

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:"Same to you." She purred. Claire's gaze lingered for a second longer before returning her attention to Flynn
"Your call Flynn. If you think she's on the level I'll take your word for it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:
Roarin wrote:
"Your call Flynn. If you think she's on the level I'll take your word for it.
"I'm fine with it, but you may need to get some sleep before you try to do anything."
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets