SRP: Terra Ridge

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: SRP: Terra Ridge

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Seth wrote:"Yeah I guess we'd better do that. I wonder if we could get the bartender to teach us? He seems nice enough. Oh and who's your friend? " He gestured in the general direction Scratch had gone in.
"Oh, that was Scratch. She's in the same situation as us and we were comparing our notes on this place," Flynn answered. "now let's get going," he said as he headed back to the bar.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Scraps nodded and followed Flynn towards the bar.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
zephyrtobiaswolf

Post by zephyrtobiaswolf »

Rios pushed himself up into a sitting position, giving his body a light shake. Looking back at the cubs the wolf-dog couldn't help but let a small smile creep onto his muzzle.

“Your mother is right you know, it is dangerous to talk to strangers without your parents around. My name is Rios, and I'm lost. Is there a town around here?”

Without knowing exactly where he was Rios was at a loss as to how to get back home. The wolf-dog made it a point not to look up at the sky anymore though; it was... disconcerting. It almost felt like he was in a cave with no exit, and the idea scared him. Yes, better not to think about that.
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. -Marie Curie

Michelangelo (Mikey) Truesdale - SP
Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Ian wrote:Back at the bar Rem was still taking orders, hardhat and all.
- Every once in awhile they would see Shahara, the black cat flit through the crowd of drinkers from one table to another as she dexterously balanced a circular tray and passed out food and drink.
- The beagle with the beret was still in the corner, talking with his buddies.
- The small stage in the north most wall of the bar where bands played was empty, the only sound being the mumbles and grumbles of talk and conversation.
Rios wrote:Hiya Rios. My name's Castor. But everyone calls me Cas or Casey. How'd you get lost?" Curiously gleaned in the caracal's quizzical stare.
"And yeah... our town's not far from here." The other one said, still keeping a few steps back.
Both cubs looked almost identical, to their similarities in height, age, fur pattern and the way their long ears twitched every once in awhile. But the glaring difference was that Cas had bright green eyes, while the other was a paler purple.

The darkness seemed to surround them on all sides and it was a wonder how these two kids had found him in the first place. There was no distinguishable landmarks besides the shore and the sand. If one were to attempt to see a mere 10 feet away all he would be able to see is a black void, similar to that of the blank sky.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:That wasn't important now though. There was one thing which was worth stalling her walk to the North Gate. "Harrison!" she called, not loudly, but loud enough for him to hear her as she half-jogged over to him, "I found a quick job that might interest you too, wanna tag along?" she held up the flyer for him to see as she got close enough for him to read it.
--Guard Duty--
Hey there,
Lyle

Got a job for anyone who can do it. Investigating. Weird noises. Would do it myself but... I can't leave my post. Yep yep...
But seriously. Need someone. Now.
Help me out. North Guard post. 2P.M. Pronto.
"Scratch? What is it?" Harrison asked as she showed him the flyer. "Sounds interestin', but I have a job of me own at the moment. I was just fascinated by the fountain." Then an idea came to his mind. "Ye know what - I'll come with ya, if ye wait until I finish me job here."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Scratch glanced around, "You do? Ok... Well how long is that gonna take? 'Cause I have a feeling it's getting close two PM right about now, and that's about the time he wanted me there..." She turned it over in her head, "Though, if it's already two, it's not like I could've gotten there sooner: I just found this ad..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
The Moon Howler

"Oh, don't ye worry, I just have to send some mail." Harrison said, leaning forward to the raccoon and whispered "Secret love letters. Apparently there's a forbidden love between two people in the town. I rather keep quiet about it... not that I know more to tell anyway. Don't tell anyone.. else..."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
zephyrtobiaswolf

“Nice to meet you Cas. Now, the story of how I got lost is kind of confusing even to me, but I'll tell you it in exchange for a favor. Would you mind leading me to the town?”

With little but darkness all around him Rios was well aware that any chance he had of getting back home would rely on getting to the town and calling for help. Without the help of these two young ones the wolf-dog could stumble along for days without heading in the right direction though. Castor seemed more then willing to chat and help, but his brother as far as Rios could tell did not seem as amenable. A smart cub Rios thought; caution was something that kept you alive after all.

“I promise I'm not here to hurt anyone; I just think I've been in a terrible accident. Have any other strangers showed up by the beach or in town recently? I may not be the only one who washed ashore.”
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. -Marie Curie

Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:"Oh, don't ye worry, I just have to send some mail." Harrison said, leaning forward to the raccoon and whispered "Secret love letters. Apparently there's a forbidden love between two people in the town. I rather keep quiet about it... not that I know more to tell anyway. Don't tell anyone.. else..."
Scratch nodded, "I see... So... You wanna just do that then and I'll wait for you? I find it's better to bring someone along on these little adventures..." She thought about how many times she'd been kidnapped, or been in a shootout, or found out that the building was about to explode, or that time with the prairie dog and those dogs from the prairie, though she'd rather not think about that one...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Ian wrote:Back at the bar Rem was still taking orders, hardhat and all.
- Every once in awhile they would see Shahara, the black cat flit through the crowd of drinkers from one table to another as she dexterously balanced a circular tray and passed out food and drink.
- The beagle with the beret was still in the corner, talking with his buddies.
- The small stage in the north most wall of the bar where bands played was empty, the only sound being the mumbles and grumbles of talk and conversation.
Flynn walked up to the bar and called out, "Hey, Rem, I gotta ask you something,"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Scraps followed Flynn to the bar and took a seat.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Ian wrote:"Hey guys." The wolf nodded, walking over to them behind the bar.
"What's up?"
Rios wrote:Both caracals looked at each other and gave a small shrug.
"I dunno. Your the first one we saw on the beach today."
"We weren't even suppose to be by the beach... Mom told us to get some apples and come right back."
Cas snickered a childish snicker.
"We actually spent awhile trying to get you awake."
"You did."The other retorted, which only made Cas roll his eyes.
"Whatever, we'll just get them on the way back. C'mon Lux, lead the way."
With a *hmmph* the other caracal clicked on a flashlight he had in his paw and shined it down a path away from the beach.
"This way.", he said, and began walking.
"C'mon Rios!" Castor called enthusiastically, running heading while staying in their line of sight. This just drew another sigh from his purple-eyed brother.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Ian wrote:"Hey guys." The wolf nodded, walking over to them behind the bar.
"What's up?"
"Well we've been having a little trouble telling time around here," Flynn started explaining. "We don't know where to get one of thos time pieces we've seen around, and even if we did, they don't seem like any kind of watch we ever saw back where we're from. So we kinda need a quick time telling tutorial if you've got the time, and maybe directions to a shop where we can find a timepiece."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

"A cheap one preferably," scraps added.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
zephyrtobiaswolf

A thought flitted through Rios' head, and for any other being it might be a frightening one indeed.

~Had these two cubs not found me I would probably be dead~

It was a simple fact. With no light and no knowledge of where he was it would have been mere chance were he to find any sort of civilization on his own. Even with his survival skills there was little hope to be found on a beach.

“It appears I owe you two my life.”

Rios couldn't help but smile as he watched Castor's exuberance, the grin growing wider at the other brother's exasperation. The wolf-dog couldn't help but feel a pang of sorrow as his mind turned to his own brothers though. They were probably worried sick, and Rios had left without even telling them what he was doing. They expected him to come back. He had to come back. Wherever he was he was going to get home.

The wolf-dog's bright green eyes dimmed to a distinctly darker shade as those thought bounced around his head, but by the time he looked at Castor's brother again the clouds had lifted from the male's visage.

“Your brother reminds me of my own. He's always running off and getting me into trouble with his antics,” Rios said with a smile to the cub, following along as he kept the beam of light directing them in his periphery.

Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian waited a tad longer before going across the hall, knocking on the next door Hello? Anybody home?" he called, hoping this door was more helpful than its neighbor
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Scratch wrote:"Telling time? Seriously?" The wolf walked down the bar and pulled out a drawer. Out of it he picked out a familiar looking stone bracelet. Walking back over he set it on the table.
"You guys must really be living on the edge of the Ridge if you guys don't know about this... Okay here look."
The wolf points to the band of stones.
"There's twenty-four stones. For twenty-four hours of the day. Got it?" Of the twelve stones one was glowing a bright blue, one was whiter than the others, one was a darker color, and the rest were a plain gray.
"Now look here." Directing their attention to the darker and lighter of the stones. Which had around 11 stones separating them from each other on both sides.
"The white one represents zero, a new day. The blacker one is midday." The wolf lifts it up to take a look at the current time.
"So... it looks like its around two hours past midday."
Ian wrote:Nothing happened for a minute.
Then, like something out of an amusement park haunted house, the door clicked and slowly swung open, but no one was behind it. And all was silent again.
Rios wrote:The purple-eyed caracal glanced at Rios, as if deciding whether he should even be talking to him. Then sighed and shook his head.
"Tell me about it... It's like he can't help getting into something that's way over his head. And somehow I always get dragged along for the ride."
The pale-eyed cub looked over to Castor, who was still scouting out ahead.
"You know there was this one time we went out to play outside the north gate. Cas wanted to show me some kinda weird hole he found. We didn't even get that far and then all of a sudden we heard a loud BOOM! and th-"
"Hey, guys! I found some!" Cas called to them, interrupting the story his brother was telling
The sand under Rios's feet slowly turned into grass and dirt as they ventured into what seemed to be a dense forest. Tall trees were plentiful. Castor was pointing up at one directly in front of them.
"I think I see some apples up there!"

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Harrison went to the stand and called the birds. "Greetings, me feathered friends! Are ye the ones that I need to talk about delivery?"

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scratch wrote:"Telling time? Seriously?" The wolf walked down the bar and pulled out a drawer. Out of it he picked out a familiar looking stone bracelet. Walking back over he set it on the table.
"You guys must really be living on the edge of the Ridge if you guys don't know about this... Okay here look."
"There's twenty-four stones. For twenty-four hours of the day. Got it?" Of the twelve stones one was glowing a bright blue, one was whiter than the others, one was a darker color, and the rest were a plain gray.
"Now look here." Directing their attention to the darker and lighter of the stones. Which had around 11 stones separating them from each other on both sides.
"The white one represents zero, a new day. The blacker one is midday." The wolf lifts it up to take a look at the current time.
"so the glowing one's the current time?" Flynn asked for clarification.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch nodded, "I see... So... You wanna just do that then and I'll wait for you? I find it's better to bring someone along on these little adventures..." She thought about how many times she'd been kidnapped, or been in a shootout, or found out that the building was about to explode, or that time with the prairie dog and those dogs from the prairie, though she'd rather not think about that one...
The Moon Howler wrote:Harrison went to the stand and called the birds. "Greetings, me feathered friends! Are ye the ones that I need to talk about delivery?"
Scratch sorta stood there and watched, dopey faced, while the seconds ticked by... (( Roarin ))
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Roarin wrote:
"so the glowing one's the current time?" Flynn asked for clarification.
Scraps just watched, not really having anything to add and a little embarassed that he hadn't been able to figure that out himself.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
zephyrtobiaswolf

Rios smiled down at the cub, his mind flashing once again to his brother. He wondered what his errant sibling was doing right now. ~Probably striking fear in the hearts of every travel agent from Maine to California...~ The wolf-dog sighed, but his thoughts were interrupted by Castor's excited shout.

~Apple trees. I wish I could see more to tell if this was a true deciduous forest or not; at least I'd be able to narrow down my location a bit then. I should also keep an eye out for any useful herbs too; I don't know how long I'm going to be stuck in this strange place...~

None of the wolf-dog's thoughts were reflected in his eyes or body, his emerald orbs merely looking up into the branches to try and spot any fruit hidden among to leaves.

“Do you two pick apples for your mother often little one?” Rios asked the cub next to him, a part of the male still curious as to whether the young one would ever divulge his name.

Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian jumped a bit, his fur standing on end as the door swung open "H-Hello?" he shakily called, slowly and carefully taking a step forward "Anyone in here?" Something had seemed terribly off about this, but he was bound and determined to find the pup
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Scraps wrote:The wolf nodded.
"Yep, that's about right. You guys need anything else?"
Ian wrote:Ian's single step forward brought himself slightly into the room, though from this vantage point he could see basically everything.
It was a small room, probably only for one person. A small window looked out into the street on the south wall of the room. A desk was placed to the corner complete with a chair and a small lamp that emitted an eerie blue light. There was also a small closet. And to finish with there was a twin sized bed along the west wall, the headboard facing the door.
The room looked unused for some time, cobwebs collecting in some of the corners. It wasn't clear if anyone was living here at the moment. Maybe stuff was stored in the closet?
The whole situation hand a strange feel to it. And it would have been downright creepy.

If it wasn't for a certain pup standing on the bed. Tailing wagging behind him and a top hat on his head, he held a thin almost transparent string in his hand that upon closer investigation, was attached to the door handle.
Scratch/Harrison wrote:The birds suddenly stopped their squabbling and looked down at Harrison from their perch on the envelope shaped sign. One appeared to be a raven and the other a white dove.
"Wow wow wow." The raven crows, cocking his head to the side as he speaks.
"Lookie here. Dis guy. Dis guy right here. Dis is what I'm talking bout!" He glared at Harrison as if accusing him of something.
"I'm apologize for my colleague here." The dove chirped apologetically, her voice had a hint of annoyance, this probably wasn't the first time she's had to apologize on the raven's behalf. She gave the raven a quick peck in the side before fluttering down to the stand below.
"Yes, we are the delivery service here. One of many located around the Ridge. How may I help you today?" Behind her on the sign the raven continued muttering in a semi-crazed fashion.
Rios wrote:"Sometimes. But Mom usually comes with us. But sometimes we come on our own." The purple-eyed caracal cub glanced out of the corner of his eye at Rios before he walked over to the tree and flashed his bluish light up the tree. Was he trying to be vague on purpose?
"Look look Pollux look right there." Castor pointed up at a branch, which the other shined on a moment later to reveal some quite blue looking apples.
"Ima go get some. Be right back." A determined Castor rolled up his metaphorical sleeves and went to work, climbing the tree like a pro. His quieter brother watching him carefully.

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
"Nope, I think we're good. And if it's really two we should probably get going." He looked over at Flynn, "Unless you had something else to ask him.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:
Roarin wrote:
"Nope, I think we're good. And if it's really two we should probably get going." He looked over at Flynn, "Unless you had something else to ask him.
"Where can we get one of those bracelets for ourselves?" Flynn asked. I wonder If I can make a knock-off one of those to sell to someone, he thought to himself.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian's fur settled as he saw who it was "You cheeky pup! Gave me a scare!" he padded over to the bed, hands placed on his hips, his tone changing, now full of concern "Do you know how worried I was!? You could have been hurt! Or worse! Don't ever run off like that again" he scolded the pup softly. As he settled down a bit, he gave the room another glance, this time more thorough, seeing if he could find anything of use
Pet Friendly:
zephyrtobiaswolf

Castor and Pollux. Something twinged at the edge of the wolf-dog's memory, but he couldn't bring it to the fore. Perhaps he had suffered some damage from the wreck. Rios simply couldn't shake the feeling that he was too much he didn't know, like he was trying to play shogi when all he knew was chess.

Rios looked up into the trees as Pollux shined his light upwards, and once again the wolf-dog was overcome with a strange uncertainty. Even with a blue light shining on them apples weren't supposed to be blue, were they? No, and that led to even more troubling questions. If the local flora was so vastly different from what he was used to then the wolf-dog would have no way of determining what was safe or not except for trail and error and copying those around him. If seemed that wherever he was Rios was going to have to find a way home fast.

"So, do you boys ever get out and see the sun?"

It was a strange question yes, but one that would help Rios determine something once and for all. The wolf-dog had a fear growing inside him, but he would not let that fear consume him. He just had to know more about this strange place.

Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Scratch/Harrison wrote:The birds suddenly stopped their squabbling and looked down at Harrison from their perch on the envelope shaped sign. One appeared to be a raven and the other a white dove.
"Wow wow wow." The raven crows, cocking his head to the side as he speaks.
"Lookie here. Dis guy. Dis guy right here. Dis is what I'm talking bout!" He glared at Harrison as if accusing him of something.
"I'm apologize for my colleague here." The dove chirped apologetically, her voice had a hint of annoyance, this probably wasn't the first time she's had to apologize on the raven's behalf. She gave the raven a quick peck in the side before fluttering down to the stand below.
"Yes, we are the delivery service here. One of many located around the Ridge. How may I help you today?" Behind her on the sign the raven continued muttering in a semi-crazed fashion.
Harrison nodded and spoke with a hushed tone "I was asked to deliver a letter here." he said, pulling out the letter from his vest and handed it to the dove, continuing with the same tone "I was also asked to ask if there's any mail for Coal."

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Scraps wrote:"Hmm... Well there's the general store at the town square... They might have some, that bear always has some weird odds and ends to sell..." The gray wolf shrugged.
"Can't think of anywhere else in this town. Time braces aren't really a commodity in a small town like ours.
Ian wrote:The light scolding made the akita pup flatten his ears, looking very sorry.
"I just wanted to go exploring... Sorry."
Diceroll wrote:Perception: 0+6=6 Salvageable Mistake
The room itself was pretty tidy (disregarding the possibility it hasn't been used for awhile). Nothing seemed out of the ordinary.
The window shades were drawn.
The closet door was closed.
On the desk was the lamp that illuminated the room along with a quill and inkwell, and some letters.
Harrison/Scratch wrote:The dove nodded as she listened intently. Looking at the letter she quickly took a glance at the mailing address scrawled in small letters in the top left hand corner before promptly picking it up with her beak and dropping it into one of the slots in the stand (must be where they keep all their mail).
"Hmm... Coal..." The dove tilted her head sideways as she thought. She shook her head.
"Can't say I have. If your expecting something you can always check tomorrow Coal." The dove replied politely,assuming Harrison's name was Coal.
Rios wrote:"The what?" Pollux looked up at Rios with curious pale purple eyes.
"Incoming!" Castor's voice from above yelled and a moment later an apple hit his brother square in the forehead.
"Ow! Castor!"
"Sorry. Here's a few more."
Both caracal cubs were now occupied, leaving Rios to ponder over Pollux's answer.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian placed a hand on Trip's shoulders "It's ok Trip... I just want you to be safe... I'm sure its what you're father wants too... And I want to make sure every single piece of fur returns to him exactly how he left it" he gave Trip a hug, one a older sibling would give "You're a smart kid, I knew you'd keep yourself safe" he let go and gave a grin. He looked back to the room, paying attention to the closet door and the desk, maybe if he looked inside them they might have something of worth, so starting with the closest, he began to carefully look through the drawers on the desk.
Pet Friendly:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Scraps wrote:"Hmm... Well there's the general store at the town square... They might have some, that bear always has some weird odds and ends to sell..." The gray wolf shrugged.
"Can't think of anywhere else in this town. Time braces aren't really a commodity in a small town like ours.
"Well I guess we'll go there and take a look. Thanks." Scraps turned to leave with a quickl look back to make sure flynn was following.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
zephyrtobiaswolf

It took Rios a moment to remember how to breathe. Smart as he was, the wolf-dog's mind was putting together a frightening picture of his current situation. That these cubs didn't know what the sun was... no, it simply couldn't be possible. Only one rational thought kept the male from completely losing it: somehow he had gotten in to this place. If there was a way in, then there had to be a way out.

Rios knew the only way he was going to be able to keep things together was if he focused on one thing at a time. With that in mind the wolf-dog attempted to catch one of the apples that Castor was throwing down, wanting to examine the strange flora more closely. His paw clasped over the vial hanging from his chain for a moment, squeezing it tightly. It brought him comfort in a place that was rapidly stripping him of such. Ever since he had escaped Rios had always made sure to be in firm control of himself and his surroundings. Now, in what was supposed to be his final mission, things suddenly felt like they were falling apart.

Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
The Moon Howler

Harrison/Scratch wrote:The dove nodded as she listened intently. Looking at the letter she quickly took a glance at the mailing address scrawled in small letters in the top left hand corner before promptly picking it up with her beak and dropping it into one of the slots in the stand (must be where they keep all their mail).
"Hmm... Coal..." The dove tilted her head sideways as she thought. She shook her head.
"Can't say I have. If your expecting something you can always check tomorrow Coal." The dove replied politely,assuming Harrison's name was Coal.
"Thank ye, kind miss!" Harrison replied with a light bow, tipping his hat slightly. "Have a nice day!" he said, going back to Scratch. Once he reached her, he asked. "So, about those li'l adventures ye were talkin' about..."

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Seth wrote:"Well I guess we'll go there and take a look. Thanks." Scraps turned to leave with a quickl look back to make sure flynn was following.
Flynn tipped his hat to Remus before following after Scrap. "So I guess we've got a bear to haggle with," He said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:"Thank ye, kind miss!" Harrison replied with a light bow, tipping his hat slightly. "Have a nice day!" he said, going back to Scratch. Once he reached her, he asked. "So, about those li'l adventures ye were talkin' about..."
Scratch had already showed him the flyer, so he knew what was up.
Got a job for anyone who can do it. Investigating. Weird noises. Would do it myself but... I can't leave my post. Yep yep...
But seriously. Need someone. Now.
Help me out. North Guard post. 2P.M. Pronto.
"We gotta head to the North gate. We're probably gonna be a couple minutes late, but I figure it's fine since I just got it..." she waved for him to follow and started walking quickly in the direction of the North gate...
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Scratch wrote:Arriving at the town square the cat and dog saw three things.
- A large fountain adorning the middle of the square. It was three levels high with water gushing from the top and steadily flowing down to the lower levels. It was made of some sort of stone and blue crystal like objects seemed to be embedded around the rim of each level. Though the fountain was large it still left enough room around the square for carts to pass by.
- A old looking caravan which resembled the likeness of those that were probably on the Oregon Trail. It looked sturdy and that was probably a good thing considering a bear was occupying it. It looked like it was a general wares shop.
- A stand that had a sign atop it in the shop of a mail envelope. Two small pigeon-like birds could be seen perched on the sign, quietly talking amongst themselves.
Ian wrote:Nothing of interest could be found. Just a lot of writing materials. Blank papers, empty envelopes, some quills, and a jar of ink.
Roarin wrote:The room itself was pretty tidy (disregarding the possibility it hasn't been used for awhile). Nothing seemed out of the ordinary.
The window shades were drawn.
The closet door was closed.
On the desk was the lamp that illuminated the room along with a quill and inkwell, and some letters.
Trip meanwhile continued to jump on the bed.
Harrison/Scratch wrote:Unlike the other entrance they came through, the North gate looked actually like, well, a gate. With two posts on each side of it for archers the North gate stood a good twenty feet tall. It was a wooden gate made of long and thick vertical planks connected to each other by a horizontal one. As of now, it was open, with two guards standing at its entrance. One was an alert bobcat(female), and the other, a twitchy weasel(male). The two archer posts on top were vacant at the moment. Beyond the gate Scratch and Harrison saw a wide and long road that stretched into the darkness, a few large natural stone structures littered the side of the road.
Rios wrote:
Diceroll wrote:Agility = 3+ 13 Expected Result
Rios managed to catch one in his hand. Turning it around it was still hard to see in the dark, but he could make out the shape of the fruit, which looked very much like an apple. Except... i appeared to be blue.
"I think that's enough Cas." Pollux yelled up, a bundle of apples were in his arms and he wobbled slightly from amount he was carrying.
Holding onto the trunk Castor proceeded to slide down the tree and help his brother.
"Hey, Rios, what's up?" Castor asked, he was looking at the wolf-dog now.
"You look like you ate something bad."

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Harrison/Scratch wrote:Unlike the other entrance they came through, the North gate looked actually like, well, a gate. With two posts on each side of it for archers the North gate stood a good twenty feet tall. It was a wooden gate made of long and thick vertical planks connected to each other by a horizontal one. As of now, it was open, with two guards standing at its entrance. One was an alert bobcat(female), and the other, a twitchy weasel(male). The two archer posts on top were vacant at the moment. Beyond the gate Scratch and Harrison saw a wide and long road that stretched into the darkness, a few large natural stone structures littered the side of the road.
Scratch pulled out the job notice, checked it, and kept it at her side. "Hey there," she addressed the two guards with a wave, "I'm here looking for a 'Lyle'?"
The Moon Howler

Harrison remained a bit behind, quietly waiting for Scratch to deal with the guards. She did prove to be a better talker than him.
His attention was drawn to the natural structures beyond the gate, lighting up his interest - there might be some answers to where they were exactly around there.

My RP Characters
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian turned his attention towards the closet, he had an odd feeling about this room, it might just be a false alarm, but he felt he should search the entire room anyways
Pet Friendly: