SRP: Terra Ridge

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: SRP: Terra Ridge

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:It took him a minute to spot her in a corner table, engaged in what seemed to be a full conversation with a beagle, talking and laughing like they were old friends.
Diceroll wrote:Perception: 20 + 1= 21 - Overly Successful
(Cause I thought I'd throw in some characterization)
But something seemed off. Or... maybe it was just him but... Right then, he seemed to notice something about the way the conversation was going. How the beagle spoke to her and she'd nod, say "Right." or, "Okay," or, "Cool." And the beagle would keep talking. A single word would encourage him to continue on about his childhood. A small laugh at an anecdote would carry him into a story about this tiger he met once in that one city. And she smiled, swaying her silver tail against the seat of the chair, recycling those three words as the dog talked and talked and talked... On the other hand she might just be a good listener
Flynn wandered a little closer to the two, attempting to hear a bit more of the conversation.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:"Look. I don't know who you are. But... Just...Can you please take your investigation somewhere else?". Her voice didn't sound offended, more wary, and she seemed earnest in her worry, her expression telling the same story.
Scratch narrowed her eyes, not threateningly, but with quick understanding, "So... You know something then." she shrugged, "Look, I'm here for some answers, and it doesn't matter to me who they come from. If you don't want me to ask Remus about her, then how about I ask you?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian's ears perked up. Prison? Stolen? Break out? His mind was full of questions, ones he would rather ask in private, he knew Samaki wasn't bad, he kept that in mind, at least he was honest. "Samaki is a good fox, I mean, if he were really a criminal would he have said all this to us? I just... If we can at least get rid of the armor... then I can protect him..." he reasoned hoping the bear would understand
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote: "...nd that's how I got to owning the Fifth Horseman.". The beagle continued, a smidgen of pride in his voice. 
"That's the inn right next to the bar, right?". Claire asked.
"Yep, that's right.". The beagle answered, he took off his beret, glancing around the bar when he happened to spot Flynn.  A beagle with a beret.  Was it the one from earlier?  Possibly.  He began to wave at Flynn, calling him over.  
"Hey, your back!  How was Ghyl?  Still slick as ever?"
Ian wrote: "Hmm...". Was all the bear grunted, examining the armor further.  Samaki looked taken aback by the dog's touching words, a hint of a smile on his muzzle.  A chuckle that came from the bear broke the short silence.  
"Have to admit.  Was going to take armor from beginning. Apologizes for any stresses caused.  Now, down to business.". He laid out the armor on a plank that stuck out of the window (put there for purposes such as this one).
"Iron armor.  Has rusty parts here and here. Some cracks on the shoulder plates.  Large one on the helmet.". Showing them the damage on the back.  "Would say....  Three silver.  Yes, that's sounds good.".
Scratch wrote: the black cat sighed, her violet eyes glancing up and down Scratch as if sizing her up.  
"Follow me.". She said, her voice sounded middle eastern.  The cat led Scratch through the tables and crowd of patrons to the back room.  A small room in the corner of the bar.  Inside was a large table surrounded by wooden chairs.  A small closet was against the north wall.  After closing the door behind them the cat motioned for Scratch to sit.  
"What is it you want to know?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian nods a bit "Thank you sir... How much would a decent bow cost?" he nodded "Do you have a short bow for sale? If so how much?" he asked hoping he had enough, if not he could use the pointed end of the crystal, or perhaps sell it... but the crystal had a lot behind it, so selling it was out of the question, he didn't think asking the bear for more for the armor was wise either
Pet Friendly:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote: "...nd that's how I got to owning the Fifth Horseman.". The beagle continued, a smidgen of pride in his voice. 
"That's the inn right next to the bar, right?". Claire asked.
"Yep, that's right.". The beagle answered, he took off his beret, glancing around the bar when he happened to spot Flynn.  A beagle with a beret.  Was it the one from earlier?  Possibly.  He began to wave at Flynn, calling him over.  
"Hey, your back!  How was Ghyl?  Still slick as ever?"
"He was fine," Flynn answered. "Tried to overcharge me, but I didn't pay a copper more than I had to. Did I hear you saying you own the inn?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:The beagle nodded.
"Yessir." He said proudly.
"The place right next to this bar. Its been family owned for five generations now. My great great grandfather built it with his own two paws."
Ian wrote:The bear scratched his chin.
"Not sure about bows." He chuckled and then started to rummage through the stuff in the caravan.
"Nowadays we use guns. Rifles. Ahah!" The bear appeared again, holding a small bow. Its cherry wood frame looked worn and when the bear pulled the string back and released it, the *twang* from the tightened string wasn't as sharp as it should be.
"Old weapon." He laughed. "But if you want. two silver. Old, but antique." he shrugged.
"Could interest you in flintlock pistol? Musket? It comes with bayonet."

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote: the black cat sighed, her violet eyes glancing up and down Scratch as if sizing her up.  
"Follow me.". She said, her voice sounded middle eastern.  The cat led Scratch through the tables and crowd of patrons to the back room.  A small room in the corner of the bar.  Inside was a large table surrounded by wooden chairs.  A small closet was against the north wall.  After closing the door behind them the cat motioned for Scratch to sit.  
"What is it you want to know?"
Scratch cut right to the point, "I've been asked to investigate the disappearance of a husky named Artemis Seul. I just started, and I'm still a little low on information. What do you know about her?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
"Yessir." He said proudly.
"The place right next to this bar. Its been family owned for five generations now. My great great grandfather built it with his own two paws."
"How much would a room for the night run us," the cat asked the beagle. "and by us, I mean me, her, and the guy standing outside the bar."

(OOC: I'm assuming Scraps has already disappeared, but Flynn doesn't know that.)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:Claire gave Flynn a wave and a smile, but didn't want to interrupt the conversation.
"Hmm. Lets see..." The beagle scratches his chin.
"I guess it depends on what room you stay in. Room with one bed is 15 copper. Room with two is 25."
Scratch wrote:The black cat shrugged.
"She's a frequent at the bar. An artist. Her art is pretty good, mostly paintings." The cat paused, taking a seat in one of the chairs.
"She moved here maybe half a year ago... before the conflict broke out..." She went quiet, her eyes looked thoughtful, searching for other bits of information and waiting to see if Scratch wanted to know anything specific.
Ding dong the clock goes 12:45 PM
Last edited by Roarin on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Ever sine Scratch disappeared somewhere with that cat, Harrison have been patiently waiting. However, he knew he didn't have much more time to wait. He went to Rem and tapped him on the shoulder "Rem, when you see the female Raccoon I was with - be a chap and tell 'er that I'm sorry I can't wait her any long and I headed out. She'll understand."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Harrison wrote:The wolf nodded understandingly.
"Yeah sure, no prob. Come back soon."
Last edited by Roarin on Fri May 31, 2013 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

"Sure will." Harrison replied and got out, heading for the house to meet Ash.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:The black cat shrugged.
"She's a frequent at the bar. An artist. Her art is pretty good, mostly paintings." The cat paused, taking a seat in one of the chairs.
"She moved here maybe half a year ago... before the conflict broke out..." She went quiet, her eyes looked thoughtful, searching for other bits of information and waiting to see if Scratch wanted to know anything specific.
Scratch's mood lowered a little when the cat started telling her about the husky as if she was still around, but pulled out her notebook and jotted down
Scratch wrote:- Moved in recently, pre-conflict
- Frequent at Wasting Time
"I see..." she said, "And... you're aware she's been pe-" no, not "petnapped" here, "...kidnapped, right? Can you tell me anything about that?"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian thought about it, the guns where probably a bit more, and seeing as he only had three silver it would have to be the bow, besides, he was a better shot with a bow, he was never really good with guns, but a bow without arrows "Does it come with arrows? If so how many?" he asked shifting his position, he needed to keep at least one silver "And how sturdy is this bow?"
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Ian wrote:The bear shrugged.
"Is fine. Not great. It can shoot.". He then brought out some wooden arrows (10)
"For free. Would have given to you without bow.". The bear scratched the back of his head.
"Don't get why you want it. Gun. Much better. Stronger. Boom."
Scratch wrote:The black cat gave Scratch a confused looked.
"Kidnapped?". She put a hand lightly on her cheek.
"No... What I heard was that she was killed... Something about a caravan accident outside the city.". She took a minute to let it sink in and then let out a half-hearted laugh that bordered on the line of cynical and astonishment.
"You know. If Remus thought Artemis was kidnapped...he wouldn't be here, working...".
Harrison wrote:The metal shack still stood resolute and unmoving. The knowledge of a hidden trapdoor added a kind a mysterious feel to it. Maybe there was a door behind the bookcase, a portal under the bed. But probably not... Anyways, Ash was probably waiting for him downstairs in the room.

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:The black cat gave Scratch a confused looked.
"Kidnapped?". She put a hand lightly on her cheek.
"No... What I heard was that she was killed... Something about a caravan accident outside the city.". She took a minute to let it sink in and then let out a half-hearted laugh that bordered on the line of cynical and astonishment.
"You know. If Remus thought Artemis was kidnapped...he wouldn't be here, working...".
Scratch bit her lip, "Interesting..." she looked down and wrote more, "That's not exactly the story I heard, but obviously if that's what you were told then it means either someone found the body without me knowing, or Romulus didn't want Remus to panic."
Scratch wrote:- Wasting time employees believe dead: accident
- Remus: emotional involvement?
She looked back up, holding up a paw to hush the waitress, "Either way, I'd appreciate you not going around telling people I told you this. I guess my next couple of questions will tell me how much longer I need to talk to you. Did she have any enemies or anyone who might want something from her, as far as you know? Maybe she had some trouble around here, and might've had a reason to split town?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:Claire gave Flynn a wave and a smile, but didn't want to interrupt the conversation.
"Hmm. Lets see..." The beagle scratches his chin.
"I guess it depends on what room you stay in. Room with one bed is 15 copper. Room with two is 25."
"I should be able to cover that. I've just got another job to do at 3 and I'll be set." Flynn said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Harrison wrote:The metal shack still stood resolute and unmoving. The knowledge of a hidden trapdoor added a kind a mysterious feel to it. Maybe there was a door behind the bookcase, a portal under the bed. But probably not... Anyways, Ash was probably waiting for him downstairs in the room.
[/quote]

Harrison looked around to make sure no one was watching. Once he was sure he was alone, he entered the metal shack and closed the door. From inside, he looked through the window once more just in case before moving the rug aside. He went to the bed, choose the right combination and opened the trapdoor. Afterwards he jumped down and asked quietly.
"Miss Ash? It's me - Harrison Jones! Where are you?"

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Sounds good. Just swing by when your ready. The lady at the front'll take care of your rooms.". He them looked from Flynn to Claire, to Flynn again.
"So, you two know each other?". Claire smiled, her tail waved lazily behind her.
"Something like that.".
Scratch wrote:The cat's ears perked up. "Well, I dont know but... I think she said she was visiting someone in Roarkstien. Her relatives or something. Wait, so... Is she still alive?"
Harrison wrote:"Geez! Harrison! I mean, Mr. Jones.". Unlike before the room was brightend by a lamp in the corner. It was a small room, maybe half the size of the one upstairs. A simple cot was next to the lamp. On the adjacent wall was a wardrobe. Scattered the around the room were an assortment of painting materials and canvases. Some where wrapped in brown paper packaging.
Ash was standing by a small table that was against the wall, her back originally to Harrison until she quickly swiveled around, tail and fur bristling. Her hand was covering her left eye and her right eye was wide in surprise. The dog then took a deep breath and sighed, regaining some composure.
"I thought I told you to knock before you come in."

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:"Geez! Harrison! I mean, Mr. Jones.". Unlike before the room was brightend by a lamp in the corner. It was a small room, maybe half the size of the one upstairs. A simple cot was next to the lamp. On the adjacent wall was a wardrobe. Scattered the around the room were an assortment of painting materials and canvases. Some where wrapped in brown paper packaging.
Ash was standing by a small table that was against the wall, her back originally to Harrison until she quickly swiveled around, tail and fur bristling. Her hand was covering her left eye and her right eye was wide in surprise. The dog then took a deep breath and sighed, regaining some composure.
"I thought I told you to knock before you come in."
"Harrison is alright, Miss Ash! My apologies for scarin' ye!" the half-wolf said as he noticed her holding her eye. "Are ye alright, Miss Ash? What's wrong with yer eye?" he asked with a worried tone.

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:The cat's ears perked up. "Well, I dont know but... I think she said she was visiting someone in Roarkstien. Her relatives or something. Wait, so... Is she still alive?"
Scratch held up a hand to stop her, "I don't know. I'm not saying that at all. All I'm saying is that so far, I have not seen a body, and therefore, I have no conclusive evidence that she's dead." She peered for a moment, "And you can't go telling Remus that either: if he doesn't know, then someone told him that for a good reason. For all I know my information is bad and this is a wild goose chase. If not, then you telling Remus about this could seriously jeopardize my entire investigation..."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian nodded, trying to think of where he would keep said arrows "I'm a better shot with a bow, and I don't really like guns too much anyways" he smiled a bit, testing the bow, tugging the string, it felt... right "These arrows come with a quiver?" he asked
Pet Friendly:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
"Sounds good. Just swing by when your ready. The lady at the front'll take care of your rooms.". He them looked from Flynn to Claire, to Flynn again.
"So, you two know each other?". Claire smiled, her tail waved lazily behind her.
"Something like that.".
"We're both from the same place. We just met last night," Flynn said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:"Oh, nice coincidence than isn't it? From the same town (an assumption) but never met before. Must've been a big place." The dog stood up, taking his mug in his hand.
"Gonna go get myself a refill." And with a nod, he was off.
"So, I'm assuming the job went well? Since 'Ghyl' didn't give you any trouble? I heard he's one tricky otter." The cat pointed to the beagle, indicating where she got her information.
Ian wrote:The bear shook his head.
"Sorry. no quiver. Heh. Even forgot I had bow and arrow before you come along." He shrugged.
"You could probably get someone to make it for you. Or you can try." He shrugs again. "But no, no quiver."
Scratch wrote:The cat nods, looking slightly troubled, but gives the raccoon an affirmative, "Okay... Is.. there anything else you need to know?"
Harrison wrote:"What? Oh, no, I'm fine, I just need to..." The black dog turned around again. Harrison heard her take something off the table, then set it down a few seconds later. It looked like she was applying something to her face...or something. She turned back around, both of her orange eyes blinking a few times.
"So, I'm assuming your ready to deliver the package?" She crossed the room, trying to avoid stepping on any of the art materials, heading to the wardrobe.
Last edited by Roarin on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:"Oh, nice coincidence than isn't it? From the same town (an assumption) but never met before. Must've been a big place." The dog stood up, taking his mug in his hand.
"Gonna go get myself a refill." And with a nod, he was off.
"So, I'm assuming the job went well? Since 'Ghyl' didn't give you any trouble? I heard he's one tricky otter." The cat pointed to the beagle, indicating where she got her information.
"And I'm a tricky cat," Flynn replied. "I actually talked him into giving me a discount so I could pocket the extra silver," he added with a whisper so Rem wouldn't hear.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:"What? Oh, no, I'm fine, I just need to..." The black dog turned around again. Harrison heard her take something off the table, then set it down a few seconds later. It looked like she was applying something to her face...or something. She turned back around, both of her orange eyes blinking a few times.
"So, I'm assuming your ready to deliver the package?" She crossed the room, trying to avoid stepping on any of the art materials, heading to the wardrobe.
"Yes, I'm here for the package." Harrison said noticing her actions, but decided to remain quiet until their next meeting. Instead, he decided to try something else. "Miss Ash, I have a question for ya. Do ya know a female, sorta looks like ya, by the name of Artemis?"

My RP Characters
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian hms and shifts his weight, he still had a good amount of material from the flag that he used to make a bag for the apples, maybe that would suffice, he was sure he could manage, he places the bow across his chest and holds the arrows, slipping his crystal in his bag with the apples "I believe that is that, thank you sir" he bows politely
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:"Really?" Claire raised an eyebrow.
"This mean I have to keep an eye on you when your around?" She asked, half teasing.
Ian wrote:"Happy to help."The bear said nodding.
"So... what are we gonna do now?" Samaki asked, walking beside Ian.
Harrison wrote:The dog paused where she was, tilting her head to the side as if reflecting on what Harrison just said.
"Artemis?" She repeats slowly. "Hmm..." She looked at Harrison curiously with her orange eyes, then shook her head.
"I don't think I've ever met her in person before. I hear, from the talk of the town, that she was an artist, and that actually." And she seemed embarrassed by this fact. "She used to live here. But I heard something happened to her." She shrugged and went back to opening the closest, then stopped again, turning to Harrison.
"Why do you ask anyways?"

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:The dog paused where she was, tilting her head to the side as if reflecting on what Harrison just said.
"Artemis?" She repeats slowly. "Hmm..." She looked at Harrison curiously with her orange eyes, then shook her head.
"I don't think I've ever met her in person before. I hear, from the talk of the town, that she was an artist, and that actually." And she seemed embarrassed by this fact. "She used to live here. But I heard something happened to her." She shrugged and went back to opening the closest, then stopped again, turning to Harrison.
"Why do you ask anyways?"
"I thought ye two were related. Ye look like sisters, honestly." Harrison answered "I thought ye both lived in here. But it doesn't matter if ye dun' know each other, anyways."
The half-wolf crossed his arms on his chest "Say, any hint on what I'm deliverin' and where ta deliver it?" he asked, taking a look at the canvasses around the room.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:"Really?" Claire raised an eyebrow.
"Relax," Flynn answered. "I never mislead anyone who I don;t think has it coming. I heard that Ghyll was dishonest, and you need to beat that kind of guy at their own game." of course, anyone who can be mislead deserves it," he thought.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:The cat nods, looking slightly troubled, but gives the raccoon an affirmative, "Okay... Is.. there anything else you need to know?"
Scratch thought for a moment... "Um... Well... Do you have any more information I might find useful?" she trailed off, "Oh, and uh... Why did you stop me from asking Remus about this?"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian tucked the one silver under his collar, holding the arrows "I don't know Samaki... I don't think one silver is very much, but I am not uite sure either..." he shrugged, walking towards the square
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:Claire nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, guys like that deserve whats coming to them." Her voice was sharp, like a kitchen knife. And though she was looking at Flynn her eyes looked unfocused.
Ian wrote:"Looking around the square Samaki glances at the tall fountain. His ears twitching at the sound of the trickling water. The way the three stone levels were sculpted made it bear a resemblance to the fountains found in Italian plazas.
"Hopefully we can find another way to make some money..."
-A bear, sitting inside a small caravan (its a wonder how he fit in the door). He was standing attentively behind an open window of the kart. A sign that spelled "General Goods" was tackered above the window.
- Another was composed of a stand. Only two small birds could be seen, perched on top of the small wooden structure. Next to it was a large sign solely composed of the picture of an white envelope.

Out of the corner of Ian's eye he thought he saw someone running down the south road back towards the bar. White fur... silk top hat?
Scratch wrote:"I didn't want Remus to get his hopes up for nothing." The cat stated, concern returning to her tone.
"He's been hurt enough."
Harrison wrote:"Just a letter." Ash says, digging through the contents of the closet, holding up the letter a moment later. White and unwrinkled.
"This'll be more of a trial test. Not that I doubt your lettering carrying skills. But I'd like for you to start small."

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:"I didn't want Remus to get his hopes up for nothing." The cat stated, concern returning to her tone.
"He's been hurt enough."
Scratch nodded a bit slowly, "I see... Well... I guess that just leaves anything else you'd like to tell me, then we can wrap this up..."
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:"Just a letter." Ash says, digging through the contents of the closet, holding up the letter a moment later. White and unwrinkled.
"This'll be more of a trial test. Not that I doubt your lettering carrying skills. But I'd like for you to start small."
"Fair en'uf." Harrison smiled and nodded "Trial seems only fair." he added "So, can ya give me the place an' the recipient?"

My RP Characters
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian turned quickly, he had saw something familiar out of the corner of his eye Was that?! Trip? This way Samaki." he led, going towards the direction he saw the figure go
Pet Friendly:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:Claire nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, guys like that deserve whats coming to them." Her voice was sharp, like a kitchen knife. And though she was looking at Flynn her eyes looked unfocused.
"now, I think we've got a couple hours til the next job. I saw that raccoon from earlier, I'm gonna go find her and see if she found any useful information about where we are while she was talking to the sheriff," Flynn said.
He then went up to the bar. "Hey, Rem," he said to get the bartender's attention.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:Claire waved as he left the table.
At the call of his name the wolf looked in Flynn's direction, putting on his trademark smile.
"Hey..." He paused for a moment before pointing at the cat. "Flynn right?" Not waiting for a confirmation he continued talking.
"Back again ,what can I get ya?"
Ian wrote:"W-what! Where are we going?" Samaki asked, rushing after Ian.
As they rounded the corner that led to the bar Ian could see a figure in the distance, running up to the Inn and disappearing inside.
"What's going on?"

- Outside the police station a raccoon was looking at the metal shack, arms crossed over his chest.
Scratch wrote:"Well, actually. I have a question, if you don't mind me asking. Why are you looking for Artemis?"
Harrison wrote:"It's pretty simple." The dog said, handing him the envelope. "In the plaza there should be a stand that has a sign in the shape of an envelope. Please deliver it to this location and ask if there's any mail for Coal. I'd do it myself but... I have other matters to attend to. Come right back once your done and I'll give you your payment".

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian keep leading towards the Inn "Didn't you see, white fur with a large top hat, thats who I was looking for earlier, come on we gotta catch up to him" he smiled to Samaki as he picked up the pace a bit
Pet Friendly: