SRP: Terra Ridge

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

SRP: Terra Ridge

Post by Roarin »

Time seemed to stop. Space stretched out infinitely on all sides. The universe was silent as you continued drifting... Suddenly the world seemed to reassemble itself around you. The sound of waves echo in your ears as your eyes snap open and you find yourself lying on your back, staring at a blank sky. Water laps at your feet and sand clings to your fur.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Re: SRP: Terra Ridge

Post by The Moon Howler »

Harrison opened his eyes and looked around - he was at some sort of beach... strange.. he was on that cruise ship last time he remembered... then... nothing... and he woke up. The canine slowly began to stand up "Where in the world am I and where's my hat?" the half-wolf wondered as he once again looked around, finding his hat just a meter away from him... along with his whip. "Now that's a luck." he mumbled as he cleaned the hat and the whip from the sand, put them in their respective places and for a third time - looked around "Where in the world am I?" he asked out loud.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ahh... My head... What happend..." Ian groaned as he sat up looking around a bit 'Where am I... Am I alone... he thought as he got to his feet, stetching a bit Hello!? Anybody!" he called, hoping someone would hear, and not anything bad
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Roarin wrote:Time seemed to stop. Space stretched out infinitely on all sides. The universe was silent as you continued drifting... Suddenly the world seemed to reassemble itself around you. The sound of waves echo in your ears as your eyes snap open and you find yourself lying on your back, staring at a blank sky. Water laps at your feet and sand clings to your fur. A wooden board washes to shore next to you. Sitting up and looking around you find it impossible to see anything further than what's five feet in front of you. The air is cold around you. You quickly check what's on your person and is relelived to find some of your belongings still attached to you, a little wet but not damaged. After a few seconds you manage to get to your feet, feeling its time to try and answer the all important question. Where are you?
Scratch moaned, regretting her lack of temperance with the bottle of brandy that Carl had given her... She had no idea what had just happened, but this didn't feel like the bed in their cabin... It was too sandy, and wet...

Her eyes shot open. This isn't the ship. She immediately leapt to her feet, eyes darting around: she was apparently on a very dark beach. Night time. Ok. She looked up to chart her position with the starts and moon. Nope, none out tonight. Must've been a terrible fog if even she couldn't see to well...

She sighed, reaching into her pocket for-WHY WAS SHE NAKED? Scratch gritted her teeth, checking her body: she must've lost her coat at some point between blacking out on the ship and waking up here... She growled in annoyance: that was the LAST thing she'd wanted to do in this situation... She leaned back and screeched at the sky, "muffins and cookies IT! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO AND SCREW ME LIKE THAT?!" She kicked the sand and it got in her bare fur... She growled at that too, slowing down and huffing a bit. Slowly, she got herself under control: this was no time to lose her cool. She'd just fallen off a cruise-liner while drunk and ended up on an island in the middle of the night without her jacket.

She shook the sand and water out of her fur and walked a few paces away from where she was lying before patting herself down, checking for injuries and items. Aha! She still had her collar! It was fastened snugly around her neck, just as she liked it. She undid it and shook out the sand and seawater before checking the pockets, she found...
  • 1) Her Wallet, which was luckily a wilderness-sealed one, and hadn't gotten too much water in it. Inside, she found that the money, IDs, self-reminder notes, and her picture of Carl were still there. She couldn't see the picture of Carl in the dark, but she was sure he was ok wherever he was, probably worried about her though... She couldn't read the self-reminders in the dark, but she already knew what they said: who she was and what she was doing, in case something made her forget like she did that one time in Feldspar County. She shrugged and. emptying the excess water out of the pocket, replaced it in her collar.

2) Her Pocket Notebook, which she'd put in there at some point after taking down some cute dog's cabin... Why the heck did she do that? She wasn't going to make out with someone's pet dog! GROSS! She sighed, waving out the muffins and cookies Soggy Notebook, flicking off the excess water so it would dry out a bit, and put it on her shoulder to hang from her collar when she put it back on.

3) A Small Pencil for writing in the muffins and cookies Soggy Notebook when it dried out again. At least there was that... She tucked it back int the collar.

4) Little pieces of metal, in various shapes, sizes, and sharpnesses, her tools-of-the-trade for breaking and entering, were hidden in the sticking of her collar so she could sneak down into the engine room. At least things were looking up in that situation, though her Multi-Tool would've been preferred anyway... Or especially her lighter, seeing as it was dark out...
Having surveyed her current belongings, she put the collar loosely back on, hanging the muffins and cookies Soggy Notebook on it so it would dry out faster. She looked around, trying to think of what to do next...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"What the heck just happened?" Flynn asked aloud as he stood up, looking around. He could hear a couple voices a little further up the beach. He reached into his collar and pulled out a small box of toothpicks and his lucky coin. "Not so lucky today, are you?"

he put one toothpick in his mouth and he began to chew. "Where's my ha... oh there you are. The cat bent down to pick up his fedora which had ended up nearby. shook off some of the sand and placed it on his head before putting his coin back in his collar.

He brushed some of the sand out of his fur as he walked towards the other voices. "Glad to see I'm not the only one in this predicament. Are you okay?"
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian looked over, glad to see a somewhat familiar face "I'm fine, aside from a slight headache... Er it was... Finn... Or something like that right? You were in a cabin across from mine he gave a slight smile, brushing sand from his fur the best he could
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(Scratch and Harrison were a good ways away from those two, and so they weren't in this conversation.)
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Flynn, actually. Flynn Fram. I didn't actually catch your name." He offered his paw to the dog.
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

"Ugh.. so much shouting." Harrison mumbled as he walked in the direction of the shouting. As he walked in the dark, he stumbled upon someone's in the dark... or rather tripped on a furry body, from which the shouting was coming from. He fell on the ground and rolled twice until he stopped in kneeling position. Then he stood up an shook off the sand off him, looking back at the one he tripped in -It was a raccoon. "Hello there, sorry for trippin' onto ya. No hard feelings, I hope."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch looked over at the sound of an approaching creature, seeing a large canine of some sort lumbering over to her, not stopping. She tried to jump out of the way at the last second, but she felt it trip over her anyway. She growled at the canine, "Hey man! Don't lumber around like that if ya can't see what's in front of ya!" She pulled herself back to her feet, shook herself off again, and checked the muffins and cookies Soggy Notebook which was hanging from her collar: still there, still in one piece, still muffins and cookies Soggy. She looked over at the canine, surveying him, "So... I take it you're from around here? I think I fell off a ship out in the ocean, I was kinda drunk at the time..." She rolled her eyes in self annoyance...
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian took Flynn's paw and shook it "Ian Stevans... Nice to officially meet you he smiled slightly "So, judging from what you said earlier, your just as clueless as I am,huh? he said pulling out a pack of watermelon bubble gum, uwrapping a piece and popping it into his mouth "Want a piece?"
Pet Friendly:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"No thanks, I'm already chewing something," he said pointing to the toothpick in his teeth. "last thing I remember, I was talking up a pretty little kitty on the deck of the ship when there was that announcement. I saw her go inside, then nothing."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch looked over at the sound of an approaching creature, seeing a large canine of some sort lumbering over to her, not stopping. She tried to jump out of the way at the last second, but she felt it trip over her anyway. She growled at the canine, "Hey man! Don't lumber around like that if ya can't see what's in front of ya!" She pulled herself back to her feet, shook herself off again, and checked the **** Soggy Notebook which was hanging from her collar: still there, still in one piece, still **** Soggy. She looked over at the canine, surveying him, "So... I take it you're from around here? I think I fell off a ship out in the ocean, I was kinda drunk at the time..." She rolled her eyes in self annoyance...
"As I said - sorry for trippin' over ya." He crossed his arms on his chest and inspected her "You're a loud girl aren't ya?" Then he shook his head "Plus how can ya think I'm a local? I am from the cruise ship as well, speaking of which..." he suddenly snapped "You were that one stinkin' of alcohol on the ship, weren't you? Being in the next cabin I could've smelled that Brandy as if it was in my own room. And later when you were a bit drunk, You tried to hit on me."

My RP Characters
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian thought for a moment on what he was last doing I was talking to the life guard, you know the golden retriever guy" he said a slight, almost unoticable blush on his face "The announcement went off and he went to help people who were getting hit by the waves in the pool... I went to help but I tripped and hit my head..." he rubbed the spot where he hit
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:"As I said - sorry for trippin' over ya." He crossed his arms on his chest and inspected her "You're a loud girl aren't ya?" Then he shook his head "Plus how can ya think I'm a local? I am from the cruise ship as well, speaking of which..." he suddenly snapped "You were that one stinkin' of alcohol on the ship, weren't you? Being in the next cabin I could've smelled that Brandy as if it was in my own room. And later when you were a bit drunk, You tried to hit on me."
Scratch blinked up at the canine, recognizing it as a wolf. She started to calm down when the situation started to dawn on her a little better, "Uh... Sorry? I don't remember it all too well... See... The drunker you get, the more you drink... And it's darker out here than it was on that cruise ship..." She suddenly tensed a little at the inspection, pulling her own arms up, "Um... By the way... Have you seen my clothes? I woke up without them and... I'm not too used to being without them... eh heh heh..."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Ian thought for a moment on what he was last doing I was talking to the life guard, you know the golden retriever guy" he said a slight, almost unoticable blush on his face "The announcement went off and he went to help people who were getting hit by the waves in the pool... I went to help but I tripped and hit my head..." he rubbed the spot where he hit
"So you don't know anymore than me. I guess first order of business would be to figure out where we are, maybe find a way to get in contact with our folks."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch blinked up at the canine, recognizing it as a wolf. She started to calm down when the situation started to dawn on her a little better, "Uh... Sorry? I don't remember it all too well... See... The drunker you get, the more you drink... And it's darker out here than it was on that cruise ship..." She suddenly tensed a little at the inspection, pulling her own arms up, "Um... By the way... Have you seen my clothes? I woke up without them and... I'm not too used to being without them... eh heh heh..."
Harrison shook his head "Sorry, haven't seen any clothes anywhere, but if it'll make you more comfortable..." He took off his vest and gave it to her "It's not much but here - take it."

My RP Characters
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Would be a good idea, who knows maybe they are on the island somewhere too" Ian shrugged "Wherever they are lets hope they are safe and sound" he gave a slight smile
Pet Friendly:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"yeah. It would be horrible to lose them."
They're a steady stream of cash, he thought to himself.
"let's go." he began to walk further down the beach, hoping to run into more passengers to try and piece together the blank spot in his memory.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:Harrison shook his head "Sorry, haven't seen any clothes anywhere, but if it'll make you more comfortable..." He took off his vest and gave it to her "It's not much but here - take it."
Scratch took the vest, gave it a little shake to get the excess sand and water off, and pulled it on. It was a bit big on her, but at least she wasn't naked anymore... For some reason it made her uncomfortable that her lower back and shoulders could just be seen and touched. This didn't cover her shoulders too well, but at least she felt it over the base of her tail... She nodded up at him, "Um... Thanks... My name's Scratch by the way, Scratch Sandman..." she gave him a smile and gingerly extended a paw to shake...
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian walked along side Flynn, folding his arms behind his head "So where you from Flyyn? he asked trying to make conversation, to at least get his mind off the worst
Pet Friendly:
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"well, I was brought up in New York City, but eventually I got adopted by a nice couple from the Hamptons."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch took the vest, gave it a little shake to get the excess sand and water off, and pulled it on. It was a bit big on her, but at least she wasn't naked anymore... For some reason it made her uncomfortable that her lower back and shoulders could just be seen and touched. This didn't cover her shoulders too well, but at least she felt it over the base of her tail... She nodded up at him, "Um... Thanks... My name's Scratch by the way, Scratch Sandman..." she gave him a smile and gingerly extended a paw to shake...
Harrison smiled at how big his vest was on her slim, smaller body. When she stretched her paw, the canine bowed lightly, took the paw and kissed it "I am Harrison Jones - Adventurer extraordinare and part-time Archaeologist, at your service, Miss Scratch Sandman!"

My RP Characters
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Bet its nice up there, I'm from California, Beverly Hills, you wouldn't believe the personality on some of the celeb pets up there, tch, so spoiled Ian chuckled "But they aren't all bad I suppose, there are a couple of nice ones"
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:Harrison smiled at how big his vest was on her slim, smaller body. When she stretched her paw, the canine bowed lightly, took the paw and kissed it "I am Harrison Jones - Adventurer extraordinare and part-time Archaeologist, at your service, Miss Scratch Sandman!"
Scratch grinned, watching the nice wolf kiss her paw, "Well Harrison, you're quite the gentleman: I can see why I was hitting on you..." she might have winked, but he couldn't really see her face in the dark fog. "I've done a bit of archaeology myself: me and my dad are traveling investigators..." She trailed off and glanced around, noting that he wasn't there, "Well, it's good to have someone else around out here, I can see myself getting lonely pretty fast out here..."

She sighed and glanced back at the waves, "Um... You mind walking down the beach with me for a little bit? If something happened, there might be some stuff, or maybe a few survivors... Though I'd like to find my jacket and lighter as soon as I can: we need more light out here..." She turned and took a step to see if Harrison would follow....

Coincidentially, they were heading in the opposite direction from the other two who'd woken up, meaning the groups were now walking further apart...

(( PS: Brent just went to bed, he'll be back in about 8 hours. ))
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Event wrote:Dice roll: 3.
Flynn.
As you were walking your foot stepped on something, making a faint snapping sound

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch grinned, watching the nice wolf kiss her paw, "Well Harrison, you're quite the gentleman: I can see why I was hitting on you..." she might have winked, but he couldn't really see her face in the dark fog. "I've done a bit of archaeology myself: me and my dad are traveling investigators..." She trailed off and glanced around, noting that he wasn't there, "Well, it's good to have someone else around out here, I can see myself getting lonely pretty fast out here..."

She sighed and glanced back at the waves, "Um... You mind walking down the beach with me for a little bit? If something happened, there might be some stuff, or maybe a few survivors... Though I'd like to find my jacket and lighter as soon as I can: we need more light out here..." She turned and took a step to see if Harrison would follow....
Harrison blushed lightly at her compliment, even more since he was almost sure she winked at him.
"I guess You have a point in there, Miss Scratch. I'll come along, if nothin' else, then at least for the company."

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch smiled and turned her head downward, leaning down and surveying the surf as she walked, eyes wide and fully dilated in the darkness. (night vision, lawl) She spoke to Harrison as she walked, looking for something that might've washed up from whatever had happened, "So, Harrison, I was a bit too intoxicated to know what was going on. Did something happen to the ship? Maybe you know a little more than me about what's going on..." She had a feeling from the driftwood that the ship had been damaged in some way, though that could be anything... It occured to her that if she had her lighter, she could probably make a torch using a piece of wood and some blank pages from her muffins and cookies Soggy Notebook...
The Moon Howler

"Well, once you stopped hitting on me, luckily on your own with the words "Later cutie.", you headed further down to probably look for other pets to talk with." Harrison explained as he leaned down to survey the ground as well (With his awesome half-wolfish sense and his awesome 8 perception) "Then happened the scary stuff - The rain and the storm, the giant waves, the screams and the announcing... and then nothing much..."

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch nodded as she walked, still looking, "I must've been too drunk to realize it, or maybe I just blacked out..." she rubbed her head, "I do have a bit of a hangover..." she sighed, "Sounds like the cruise-ship got into a bad storm and we got thrown overboard... I hope that's all that happened..." she sighed, "Aw man, Carl's gonna be worried sick about me..."

She glanced up at Harrison, "That's my, uh... father... he kind of adopted me when my biological parents died..." She looked back at the sand to keep surveying, going on, "Me and Carl have been traveling back and fourth across the US in a Jeep, investigating people's problems - good deeds and all that - for the past few years. We decided it might be nice to do it in Europe for a while, so we loaded up the Jeep on the cruise ship and sailed off..." she sighed again, "I guess that didn't work out, me and my stupid drinking habit..." She was feeling a bit down now, she shook it off though: now was the time to keep focus.

She went back to the situation at paw, "So anyway, yeah, if we're stranded on an island, the first thing we need to do is scout the general area, then find a place to spend the night. We can explore the area in the morning..." She glanced back up at him again, "It's good that we're together: means we don't have to worry too much about something happening while we're sleeping: we'll just sleep together..." She blinked, suddenly realizing what she'd said. She looked back down, "Uh, not in... you know... that way... I mean like... for warmth, and safety: it's better to sleep next to each other..." she sighed and kept searching...
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Action wrote: Jones.
Dice roll: 9
+3
Minimal success. There was something three feet away, but it was half buried in the sandl

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch nodded as she walked, still looking, "I must've been too drunk to realize it, or maybe I just blacked out..." she rubbed her head, "I do have a bit of a hangover..." she sighed, "Sounds like the cruise-ship got into a bad storm and we got thrown overboard... I hope that's all that happened..." she sighed, "Aw man, Carl's gonna be worried sick about me..."

She glanced up at Harrison, "That's my, uh... father... he kind of adopted me when my biological parents died..." She looked back at the sand to keep surveying, going on, "Me and Carl have been traveling back and fourth across the US in a Jeep, investigating people's problems - good deeds and all that - for the past few years. We decided it might be nice to do it in Europe for a while, so we loaded up the Jeep on the cruise ship and sailed off..." she sighed again, "I guess that didn't work out, me and my stupid drinking habit..." She was feeling a bit down now, she shook it off though: now was the time to keep focus.

She went back to the situation at paw, "So anyway, yeah, if we're stranded on an island, the first thing we need to do is scout the general area, then find a place to spend the night. We can explore the area in the morning..." She glanced back up at him again, "It's good that we're together: means we don't have to worry too much about something happening while we're sleeping: we'll just sleep together..." She blinked, suddenly realizing what she'd said. She looked back down, "Uh, not in... you know... that way... I mean like... for warmth, and safety: it's better to sleep next to each other..." she sighed and kept searching...
"Well, you're lucky one to have a single father to take care of you. I grew up with a whole team after I saw my biological mother being shot and taken away. A total of 12 men and 5 women bein' considered my 'parents', which isn't making it easier when it comes ta worry. I am mostly worried 'bout Jones Sr. and Ms Rosabell. They found me and raised me, after all." he continued to survey as he listened to what she was proposing "I understood what ya mean, Miss Scratch." He said with a grin when she began to stutter, then he suddenly said loud "Miss Scratch, I've found something." He went to the location and noticed it was half-buried. "Help me dig this out."

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch empathized with Harrison, as the two had almost exactly the same parental background. She looked up and reached out a paw to give him a comforting word when he found something. She snapped out of it and followed him over, "What'd you find?" She got down on all fours when she was right by it grabbing it to pick it out of the sand herself, assuming it was small enough to do so gently. She wasn't an achaeologist, and she wasn't really the type to try and daintily dig up small relics without changing their position...
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Action wrote: Scratch.
Successfully found.
Gray Metal canteen capable of containing 500ml of liquid. Empty.

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch blinked down at it, sighing a little, "Empty Canteen... Not much use to us right now... Though we might be able to funnel some fresh water into it if we find any, or maybe if it rains... You wanna carry it?" she held it out to him, offering it...
The Moon Howler

"A canteen!" Harrison said with a grin "Ya have no Idea how useful those can be."

"And alright, I'll take it." He nodded, took the canteen and inspected it. The strap was in perfect condition despite being in salty water and buried in the sand. He slung it over his shoulder "Feels good. It's good and expensive work."

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch nodded, "Maybe it'll come in handy. Let's keep looking..." She turned and started walking again, looking down at the sand. "So...." she curved back into the previous discussion, "It sounds like we have a bit in common: both of us were orphans, then we were adopted by humans. That's a bit hard to find..." she sighed, "I hope your parents are ok too, as well as my dad..." She kept walking, still looking, "Hey, after this is over, we should, uh... keep in touch somehow... You'd make a good penpal..." she shrugged, "Assuming I could figure out a reliable way to get messages from you..." Her and Carl didn't exactly have a mailbox or anything, though maybe she could get one of those E-mail accounts....
The Moon Howler

"I wouldn't worry about my parent's wellbeing" Harrison said "They weren't on the ship, only me." He shrugged "I am more worried of their reaction - Ms.Rosabell has heart problems." The canine shook his head "I guess it really is rare to find someone who shares the same worries like yourself." He said, leaning back down, continuing to survey "And about that penpal thing - I prefer the modern ways - e-mails - they can at least reach you anywhere at any point."

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch smiled and nodded, "I... Was just thinking about E-mail... I mean, I don't really have a computer of my own, but I'm sure I could find some way to get an email account and check it, that'd be nice..." She sighed, looking around a bit and stretching out as she walked, talking more, "Carl used to be a US Army Ranger, so he's pretty strong. He knows how to look out for himself..." she sighed, "That doesn't mean he's not terrified of what might happen to me... I wish there was a way to tell him I'm ok. I mean, I'm his daughter: the only family he has..." She glanced out at the ocean briefly, but quickly realized that she couldn't see very far anyway, and returned her gaze downward, continuing to survey the ground...
The Moon Howler

"Former military types can handle themselves just fine, don't ya worry. I know it from personal experience." Harrison grinned "For example, we have the former seal Ol' Bonehead in the team - that man may be 55, but I swear he manages to do things that even younger and stronger than him can't." He paused for a second, before changing the subject "I do hope we get out of here soon, so you can return to your Dad..."

My RP Characters