SRP: Terra Ridge

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Re: SRP: Terra Ridge

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:"Everyone is chosen for a reason. Each one has their own special attribute or skills."
Scraps shifted to get more comfortable, his mind was reeling and he really wanted to sit down take some time to process the information he'd gotten so far. But he wasn't sure when he'd get another chance to ask these questions. "So whoever's running this game picked us and got us onto his island. Now what? Am i supposed to find the other players or something?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Ian wrote:The fox chuckled. "Please, Mr. Stevens, calm down.". He cracked his knuckles. "Yes, you are being watched. And yes, there are rules because you my friend, are in a game."
Scraps wrote:The cat shrugged. "You dont have to find them all. I mean... You could, but the rest of them could be scattered all over the place. Look, all that matters is you win.". She sat up, her ears were flattened. "Heck...It doesn't even really matter to us...". She looks at Scraps. "But, to you...losing isn't an option."
Flynn wrote: "Aww, dang it...". The German shepherd scratched the back of his head. Then suddenly a perplexed look crossed his face. He looked behind him and growled. "Low blow man...". The strange thing was, the sudden anger didn't seem to be directed at Flynn. He turned back and gave Flynn a goofy look. "Umm...dude...". Pointing at the card the cat had in his hand. Which turned out to be the queen.
Scratch wrote:"You see him?". Coyote asked. Her eyes were guided to a small table next to one of the popular games. It was a simple wooden table with a cat and a German shepherd at it. The weird thing was, the shepherd seemed to be looking straight at her, with a growl on his face. "Don't be shy.". The coyote teased. "Wave."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote: "Aww, dang it...". The German shepherd scratched the back of his head. Then suddenly a perplexed look crossed his face. He looked behind him and growled. "Low blow man...". The strange thing was, the sudden anger didn't seem to be directed at Flynn. He turned back and gave Flynn a goofy look. "Umm...dude...". Pointing at the card the cat had in his hand. Which turned out to be the queen.
"huh?" Flynn asked as he looked at the card. "But... but I... how?" He couldn't come up with an explanation for how the dog had just won a rigged game.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:The cat shrugged. "You dont have to find them all. I mean... You could, but the rest of them could be scattered all over the place. Look, all that matters is you win.". She sat up, her ears were flattened. "Heck...It doesn't even really matter to us...". She looks at Scraps. "But, to you...losing isn't an option."
If you don't care then how do you and your boss fit into this? Why even bother tracking me down?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Roarin wrote:
Jones wrote:"WANT you to participate? Want?!". The snake's head shot forward until it was level with Harrison, only a foot away. "Lisssten here, dog.". It's tounge flickered but it's gaze was unblinking, staring the shepherd down. "You are in no position to be making demandsss! And even more, you think you have a choice?!". The snake scoffed. "Mortals... Look here, you know what I sssaw from you that no one else on that excuse of a ship had? It wasss...potential.". Saying the last word in an unusually upbeat tone.
Harrison crossed his arms on his chest "First of all, I am not a dog, I am a half-dog, half-wolf!" The canine narrowed "And I don't like when others are making fun out of me for no reason." he pointed his finger towards the Giant snake in front of him "You chose me for your own reasons and that I do not question. What I wanna know is what exactly am I supposed to do? What are the rules? If I am to be your pawn in whatever strange game you play, I need to know as much as possible... including the possible ends..."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:"You see him?". Coyote asked. Her eyes were guided to a small table next to one of the popular games. It was a simple wooden table with a cat and a German shepherd at it. The weird thing was, the shepherd seemed to be looking straight at her, with a growl on his face. "Don't be shy.". The coyote teased. "Wave."
Scratch blinked, tilted her head, and gave a little wave. She really didn't have an opinion on the situation at this point, and was just waiting for new information to come in...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"I'm in a game...." Ian pulled a chair to the desk and sat down What kind of game is it?" he asked, having mixed feelings on the subject "A game huh, life has been getting rather boring" he thought to himself
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:The German shepherd shrugged and took back his twenty. "Sorry man, can't win em all. Am I right?". He laughed loudly, covering his eyes with his paw.. "But dude... That was some slick moves. I couldn't have done better myself. Well, actually, that's not really true but still. Some mad skillz for the mortal."
Ian wrote:"Yes Ian, you are in The Game.". The fox reclined back in his chair. "Course, it's probably not like any of the games you mortals play.". The fox produced a chess piece in his hand. A pawn. "But everyone knows any games needs pieces. This particular one has seven.. The wolf crushed the piece in has hand and opened it, revealing a clump of sand that drizzled to the floor."
Scraps wrote:"Every game needs pieces right? And he found the best one for us...". She looked at the dog with those purple eyes. "You."
Scratch wrote:"That dog sees you you know.". Coyote says with a grin. "It's not just your dream anymore.". Scratch's focus is switched to the cat behind the table. "You see the cat? That's one of them. Players I mean. He's in the same predicament as you.". Coyote chuckled. "He's gonna try to win too."
Jones wrote: The snake stared Harrison down for a minute, not making a noise. Then from somewhere in the snake came the hint of a chuckle, which turned into a storm of laughter. "You know ssssomething? I like thisss one. He's bold.". The serpent quieted down. And settled back in a coiled position. "Okay, sssso. You want some answersss.". The snake brought his tail to his chin. "Well...". Thinking. "There are a few minor rules, but the main one is...win. And trust me boy, for your sake you better win."

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:The German shepherd shrugged and took back his twenty. "Sorry man, can't win em all. Am I right?". He laughed loudly, covering his eyes with his paw.. "But dude... That was some slick moves. I couldn't have done better myself. Well, actually, that's not really true but still. Some mad skillz for the mortal."
Flynn was glad the shepherd didn't seem to remember that winning meant he got 40 bu... wait, did he just say mortal?
"What do you mean, 'for a mortal'?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:"That dog sees you you know.". Coyote says with a grin. "It's not just your dream anymore.". Scratch's focus is switched to the cat behind the table. "You see the cat? That's one of them. Players I mean. He's in the same predicament as you.". Coyote chuckled. "He's gonna try to win too."
Scratch slowly nodded, looking over the cat: as a domesticated cat, he didn't really seem to formidable, but she knew housepets weren't always harmless, and the spirits involved DID have a chance to pick their characters. She glanced over at Coyote, "Ok... And how many 'winners' can there be? I mean, at this point, I've got half a mind to band together with Harrison: he's good company..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Jones wrote: The snake stared Harrison down for a minute, not making a noise. Then from somewhere in the snake came the hint of a chuckle, which turned into a storm of laughter. "You know ssssomething? I like thisss one. He's bold.". The serpent quieted down. And settled back in a coiled position. "Okay, sssso. You want some answersss.". The snake brought his tail to his chin. "Well...". Thinking. "There are a few minor rules, but the main one is...win. And trust me boy, for your sake you better win."
"So I have the objective and I know I have to compete with six more." Harrison noted "Good and bad at the same time." He looked at the snake in front of him "So tell me, Quetzalcoatl, what are these minor rules, what exactly..." he stopped mid-sentence, suddenly remembering something "The triangle..." he snapped with his fingers "Does it have anything to do with this game?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"So you are a god of some sort" Ian gave a slight smile "Might I ask why you chose me?" he asked, leaning back in the chair "And who are the other six?"
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:There was a twinkle in the shepherd's eye. "I think the statement speaks for itself.". The shepherd grinned and took the deck of cards off the deck and flipped through the cards. "Hmm... Hey, guy, not to be a downer but your not gonna have much luck winning with this deck". He showed it to Flynn, revealing every card as the queen of heart.
Ian wrote:The fox laughed and returned to typing on the computer. "Please, you think I'd pick you? No, you are not my piece. Your sponsor is... He looked across the room at the golden scale. "Elsewhere at the moment. I wanted a chance to speak to you.". He grinned. "As for the other six, you'll just have to find that out."
Scratch wrote:"Usually there's only one winner.". The coyote paused for long enough to create suspense. "But...In this case, there can be multiple winners. It's a strange rule.". Coyote grinned. "Course I don't blame the GM for givin you guys alittle handicap. Especially on this particular map."
Jones wrote:"Ah, sssso you've seen it. Well...". The snake flicked his tail. "That would be the mark of the map you are playing on.". It chuckled. "You'd be surprised where you players are.". Quetz looked into the distance. "the minor rules change from game to game. Normally there'ssss only one winner but because of this map...whoever can win, wins. The snake laughed again as if he was remembering a past joke. "Whoever wins...heh.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Oh I see, well thats unfortunate, I hope I get to meet him before too long" Ian crossed his legs "So if not my "sposor" what did you wish to speak with me about" he asked "I got to ask my questions, might as well cut to the chase" he tilted back in the chair slightly "All except two, but I think I can figure those out on my own"
Pet Friendly:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:"Every game needs pieces right? And he found the best one for us...". She looked at the dog with those purple eyes. "You."
So I'm pretty much a pawn. Good to know. Lemme guess, there's no way out of the game besides winning right? So I'm stuck playing it if I ever want to get off the island and back home.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:"Usually there's only one winner.". The coyote paused for long enough to create suspense. "But...In this case, there can be multiple winners. It's a strange rule.". Coyote grinned. "Course I don't blame the GM for givin you guys alittle handicap. Especially on this particular map."
Scratch nodded, unsurprised, as the Coyote hadn't said anything surprising after his pause. She shrugged, "Alright then, that's good to hear. In that case I'll probably just team up with Harrison and anyone else we meet, and work together as a team..." She took another swig of whatever she was drinking, which didn't seem to be intoxicating her at all, "So, what's the 'handicap'? Or do you mean me losing all my stuff...? When am I gonna find that by the way?" she shook the sleeve of the jacket around her free arm...
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Jones wrote:"Ah, sssso you've seen it. Well...". The snake flicked his tail. "That would be the mark of the map you are playing on.". It chuckled. "You'd be surprised where you players are.". Quetz looked into the distance. "the minor rules change from game to game. Normally there'ssss only one winner but because of this map...whoever can win, wins. The snake laughed again as if he was remembering a past joke. "Whoever wins...heh.
"So there might be more than one winner in this game?" Harrison asked remembering what Scratch told him about her Dad. Then he shook his head. He knew he shouldn't give his 'patron' a reason to doubt him "So what are these 'minor rules' and the map?" he asked Quetzalcoatl

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Ian wrote:The fox looked at ian with a perplexed look. "Two unanswered question?". He shook his head. "Nevertheless, I brought you here to talk to you about your friend. The fox you met earlier. I believe you said his name was... Samaki." He cracked his knuckles again. "As I said before, he's not suppose to be here."
Scraps wrote:The cat raised her hands in surrender. "Hey look, don't blame me, blame my boss." She crossed her arms. "Still mad at him for picking you..."The conveyer belt started moving again to the relief of the feline.
Scratch wrote:The coyote shrugged. "Who knows..." He took an unopened soda of a passerby and opened it up. "Oh wait, I do!" He laughed again, slapping his knee. He opened the can and drank deeply. "Look, if you find, you find it. Its not that hard..." He chuckled into his drink. "And yeah... I guess the smart thing to do would be to team up. It's how the other guys did it... Didn't really help but hey. However you wanna swing."
Jones wrote:The snake swung his head so he was looking at one of the moss covered pyramids. "We as powerful deitiesss are not physically able to help you etc etc. Nothing to concern yourself with." The snake grins. "And yes, multiple winsss are acceptable. I'm sssure that pleases you. Maybe help out your raccoon friend hmm?
(gonna finish up the dream arc soon)

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:There was a twinkle in the shepherd's eye. "I think the statement speaks for itself.". The shepherd grinned and took the deck of cards off the deck and flipped through the cards. "Hmm... Hey, guy, not to be a downer but your not gonna have much luck winning with this deck". He showed it to Flynn, revealing every card as the queen of heart.
"Okay, what the **** is going on here. I specifically checked that deck. Am I dreaming? That's it, isn't it? This is my nightmare of losing to a mark."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( You have a typo there. I'm assuming you meant to say "if you LOOK, you'll fiind it" or something like that... ))
Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:The coyote shrugged. "Who knows..." He took an unopened soda of a passerby and opened it up. "Oh wait, I do!" He laughed again, slapping his knee. He opened the can and drank deeply. "Look, if you find, you find it. Its not that hard..." He chuckled into his drink. "And yeah... I guess the smart thing to do would be to team up. It's how the other guys did it... Didn't really help but hey. However you wanna swing."
Scratch nodded a little, "Alright, well, I'll probably do that then. So... How much can you help me? I mean, can you just give me some insight, or maybe give me some item, or... I dunno, I'm assuming you're completely barred from just joining me, but obviously you're talking to me right now, so what other advice can you give me? Maybe tell me what the triangle is, or where you think I should head next? Perhaps tell me where I'm at?"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"My questions may get answered sooner than expected, I was going to ask what you meant by that" Ian smiled, leanng back forward in the chair "A glitch in this game of yours? Or another player bending the rules?"
Pet Friendly:
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Jones wrote:The snake swung his head so he was looking at one of the moss covered pyramids. "We as powerful deitiesss are not physically able to help you etc etc. Nothing to concern yourself with." The snake grins. "And yes, multiple winsss are acceptable. I'm sssure that pleases you. Maybe help out your raccoon friend hmm?
Once again Harrison was about to jump out of his fur. How could he know about Scratch... a sudden revelation hit him...
"Wait a second. How do ye know about Scratch, but not the triangle?"

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:The shepherd chuckled. "Not sure its a nightmare dude but." He pointed to the scenery around him. "Its a nice setup right? Just wanted to meet the cat that would get me the win." He pulled out a phone from his pocket as it rang. "Shoot, time already." He grinned. "Eh, I came here for what I wanted. He pointed the phone at Flynn. "Nice meetin you man." A click, flash, and a bright light later Flynn's vision was a white screen and the sounds of the carnival disappeared.
Ian wrote:The fox looked annoyed. "He's more of a virus than a glitch. A piece we can't track, contact, or influence." He growled. "Do not mistake him for his average nature. He is dangerous and could jeopardize the game. He is a wildcard. Personally I'd prefer it if you eliminated him the next time you met..." He sighed. "Look, just.. whatever you do. DON'T go looking for him, it will only lead to more problems." He narrowed his eyes. "Trust me." At that moment his computer beeped. "Our time here is up. Good luck out there." He nodded. And everything went dark.
Scratch wrote:"Ah, what the hey." He shrugged "Guess I can help you out a bit. So here's what you sho-" A class bell can be heard ringing. "Aww shoot... next class I gotta teach, sorry." He clapped his hands together. "Guess this means I should get going. And umm... You probably should too." He looked at the inside of his soda through the provided hole and shrugged again. "See ya." Scratch heard another loud *pop!* from a nearby carnival game and everything went black.
Jones wrote:The snake laughed again. "Who do you think your talking too? Of coursssse I know. As for the triangle I -" A gong sounded from somewhere deep in the forest as a breeze swept through the trees. "My time isss up. I guessss this is goodbye, for now. Ssstay strong out there." The snake chuckled. Harrison didn't notice this but as they conversed the sun was slowly trekking across the sky. And it so happened, at that exact moment it was positioned so it was hidden behind the snake's head. As soon as the large reptile moved, the shepherd found himself staring directly at the glowing ball, blinding him with a bright white light that covered all of his surrounding until he couldn't see anything.
(Yay, dream arc is officially over. After I get a response post from Scraps and other stuff we can proceed to day 2! Wooh! :D )

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian's eyes snapped open "W-Was is just a dream...No... It couldn't have been..." he sat up "Just a game..." he muttered as he looked down at his hands "Eliminate... Samaki... Samaki... a virus?" he shook his head
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:"Ah, what the hey." He shrugged "Guess I can help you out a bit. So here's what you sho-" A class bell can be heard ringing. "Aww shoot... next class I gotta teach, sorry." He clapped his hands together. "Guess this means I should get going. And umm... You probably should too." He looked at the inside of his soda through the provided hole and shrugged again. "See ya." Scratch heard another loud *pop!* from a nearby carnival game and everything went black.
"Woah, wait, HOLD ON!" Scratch reached out, grabbing Coyote to try and hold him in the vision for a moment longer, "Coyote: tell Carl that I'm alright, ok? If he's worried, just tell him I'm alright. If I'm gonna play your game, just do that one thing for me. Ok?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:The shepherd chuckled. "Not sure its a nightmare dude but." He pointed to the scenery around him. "Its a nice setup right? Just wanted to meet the cat that would get me the win." He pulled out a phone from his pocket as it rang. "Shoot, time already." He grinned. "Eh, I came here for what I wanted. He pointed the phone at Flynn. "Nice meetin you man." A click, flash, and a bright light later Flynn's vision was a white screen and the sounds of the carnival disappeared.
"Wait, win? What do you..." but before Flynn could finish his question, everything disappeared.
His eyes opened and he sat up, startled.
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:The cat raised her hands in surrender. "Hey look, don't blame me, blame my boss." She crossed her arms. "Still mad at him for picking you..."The conveyer belt started moving again to the relief of the feline.
Well that makes two of us.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

She looked at the terrier with a slightly amused face. "Can't get a clue can you?". The curtains were inches from Scraps. "Whatever... It's just as well.". She waved as Scraps went into the next room. Suddenly the he realized the belt wasn't under him. Plummeting into the darkness.

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Scraps tried to twist his body so he didn't land on his head, he let out a steady stream of profanity as he fell.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Jones wrote:The snake laughed again. "Who do you think your talking too? Of coursssse I know. As for the triangle I -" A gong sounded from somewhere deep in the forest as a breeze swept through the trees. "My time isss up. I guessss this is goodbye, for now. Ssstay strong out there." The snake chuckled. Harrison didn't notice this but as they conversed the sun was slowly trekking across the sky. And it so happened, at that exact moment it was positioned so it was hidden behind the snake's head. As soon as the large reptile moved, the shepherd found himself staring directly at the glowing ball, blinding him with a bright white light that covered all of his surrounding until he couldn't see anything.
"What by the Fates..." Harrison growled as he got blinded by the bright light... He tried to shelter his eyes, but it was no use - the light was just too bright...

He woke up, bolting out of his bed, panting and looking around.

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:He woke up, bolting out of his bed, panting and looking around.
Scratch let out a yelp as she was forcibly awakened from the vision, getting thrown off of Harrison as he jumped up. She bounced a little on the leaf-bed and ended up rolling onto the stone floor, giving a little groan. She rubbed her head, which was ringing and cloudy from the abrupt awakening. "Ugh... What...?" she glanced around through the haze, figments still dancing about as she noticed the glare of fire in the nearby pit, remembering where she was. "Oh... Cave... Island..... Harrison?" she blinked about through blurred vision, vaguely making out his shape, "Uh... Huh... What's going on?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Time = 6:00 AM. Adventure time! Time was day was still not apparent to pets as the surrounding area was still dark (which was strange because they were certain it was morning. The fog may have lifted but if they stared up theyd still be greeted by a blank sky. Eveyone felt like they woke up from a restless night, still groggy and sleepy
Flynn wrote:When Flynn up he found himself back in the tent, it appears as if Ian has just woken up too. But he felt like he was lying on something.
Scratch/Jones wrote:The sky was still blank outside and their only source of real light was the fire that s about to die out in a second or two. There was however a mysterious blue glow coming from deeper inside of the cave,
Scraps wrote:"So... What do this do with him? Those other guys just...dumped em here and left...".
"It's not in our hands now. The Marshall should be coming in a few days. He'll decide what to do."
"So what? We just leave him here? Who's gonna watch him?"
"Well, where do you think he's going? It's not like he can escape... Come on, let's get to sleep, our shift is on again in two hours and I need the rest.". Scraps heard a door close with a slam. Hard wood flooring was under him. Where was he?

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:When Flynn up he found himself back in the tent, it appears as if Ian has just woken up too. But he felt like he was lying on something.
The cat reached around to find what he was laying on.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:"So... What do this do with him? Those other guys just...dumped em here and left...".
"It's not in our hands now. The Marshall should be coming in a few days. He'll decide what to do."
"So what? We just leave him here? Who's gonna watch him?"
"Well, where do you think he's going? It's not like he can escape... Come on, let's get to sleep, our shift is on again in two hours and I need the rest.". Scraps heard a door close with a slam. Hard wood flooring was under him. Where was he?
Scraps stood up and rubbed the back of his head, "Where the #### am I?" He looked around the room for some kind of sign of where he was.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch/Jones wrote:The sky was still blank outside and their only source of real light was the fire that s about to die out in a second or two. There was however a mysterious blue glow coming from deeper inside of the cave,
Scratch noticed the fire was going down, so she reached over to the spare firewood pile and tossed a little bit of small kindling in there, still waiting for her head to clear. She wondered why there wasn't sunlight, seeing as the fire should've lasted them until morning... Maybe it was right before sunrise?
The Moon Howler

Harrison continued to look around for a few more seconds, before calming down and turning back to Scratch "I had.. a dream..." He stopped for a second "Ya had it too, didn't ya?"

Then he noticed the blue glow coming from deeper inside the cave. "Wait... what's that?"

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch put her hands over her eyes, rubbing them a little to try and get herself back into the world, "You mean a vision. I had a vision of Coyote telling me that we're in a game he's playing with some other spirits..." she shook herself out, recovering as she stood back up, grabbing more wood and setting up the fire to last a few more hours on the low-burn. "I mean, if you believe in all that. I'm assuming someone was talking to you too?" she poked at the little flames with a stick...
The Moon Howler

Harrison stared at Scratch "Coyote..." The half-wolf shook his head "No, it wasn't just any Spirit... It was Quetzalcoatl, the Feathered serpent, God of the Aztecs." He sat down "We aren't alone in here as well. There are five more, who are pawns of unknown deities." Jones looked at the circle "The Serpent mentioned something about that triangle over there, though..."

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch shrugged, "Quetzalcoatl... I think Coyote mentioned him... He was one of the god-spirits of the South American people..." She sighed, "Oh well.... Coyote was drawing that triangle, but he didn't really tell me what it meant..." she glanced outside, "Sun doesn't seem to be up yet either, unless the cave's alot bigger than we thought, and this is just a tunnel way back in..."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:It was a small leather pouch. A small piece of paper was stapled to it. It read. "You won this square and fair. Hope this helps." Sticking out of the pouch was a twenty dollar bill, bu there seemed to be more inside the small container.
Scraps wrote:His vision was slightly blurry and the back of his head was throbbing in pain. He seemed to be in some kind of cell. A badly maintained bed was stuffed in the corner along with a nightstand and lamp. The cell was of poor construction. The metal was rusted and the hinges to the door were in such a bad shape you could probably break the door down. The door was secured with a simple padlock so abused that it didn't look like any key could fit into it. The cell was about 10ft by 10ft situated in the south west corner of a large room with wooden walls and ceilings (ad floors). Old fashion florescent lights hung from the roof of the room. There was a door on the opposite east end. A table and a few chairs were placed in the north east end (probably for guards to play poker and eat while they monitored the inmates. He seemed the only occupant at the time (although there was another cell right next to his it seemed to be unoccupied at the moment. Lastly, there was what seemed to be a treasure chest placed right next to the door. It had no lock on it.
Scraps = Loss of all items

Ref Ref!