SRP: Terra Ridge

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: SRP: Terra Ridge

Post by The Moon Howler »

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:"I'm actually... not really sure..." She brushed some headfur to the side of her face as her eyes drifted until she was looking at the ground. "I was on a ship." The cat said. "Cruise ship." She quickly corrected. "And I don't know. but I think-" The cat paused and turned her head at the noise of the door opening. An orange cat walked out of the bar. A medical mask was over his face, covering his mouth and noise. He passed without saying a word. "I think I fell overboard or something..." Claire continued, looking back at Harrison and gave him a weak smile and a shrug. "And here I am."
Tick tock goes the clock. 10:00 A.M.
The band had stopped playing and the rowdy energy the bar hand a minute ago seemed to have mellowed down.
Harrison shook his head "Hmm...Awf'lly familiar..." the half-wolf commented and continued "When did that happen to ya?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Harrison wrote:The cat scratched the back of her left ear in thought. "I'm not exactly sure..." She looked up at the blank sky. "Since I got here, it always seem to be nighttime. Haven't seen the sun...or a single star. But... I think it's only been one day since I found myself on that beach..." She let out a long yawn. "Why do you ask?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

"I'm askin' cause I don't remember ever seeing ya on the ship we were in..." Harrison answered
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:The fox's ears perked up, surprised at what Scraps said. "Wait... You were on that cruise ship too?" They were walking into the cave now. The splatter of water droplets hitting the floor echoed throughout the tunnel.
Yeah, I don't know exactly what happened but I woke up on the beach yesterday. I ended up in a cave and someone hit me in hte back of the head and I woke up in prison.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Sorry, I didn't think to ask."
Scratch nodded, "Well, I guess we should try to figure out where we are and what's going on... Or why there doesn't seem to be any sun here, but I have a theory on that..." She glanced back over at the weasel to make sure he hadn't left, then went back to Flynn, "I think Coyote told me that there are seven of us around here. That means that you, me, and Harrison need to find four more people who fell off the ship. I'm thinking of talking to that weasel over there, maybe talk to him about our situation and see how much help he can be..." She glanced back at the rest of the bar, then looked back to Flynn again, "In the mean time, let's stay out of the conflict until we know what's going on there. What do you think?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"well, Claire over there came off the ship. So did the two I met up with last night. And one of them was talking about another one he met. So that's seven right there," Flynn said. "and avoiding conflict is one of my specialties." actually, I'm just good at avoiding the end of the conflict.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Harrison wrote:The cat nodded understandingly. "It was a pretty big ship. And I was cooped up in a staging room for first few days practicing... I didn't get to see many people other than by bandmates" She yawned again. "Sorry." The feline apologized. "Haven't had a chance to sleep since I got here." She looked up at the blank sky. "You think it's just a coincidence? You, me, Flynn. All from the same cruise?"
Scraps wrote:"Similar thing happened to me. I was out on the beach, trying to follow someone. Then out of nowhere..." The fox fell silent for a few seconds. "But I wonder why we're here in the first place..." He muttered. More to himself than to Scraps, as if it was a voiced out thought.

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"well, Claire over there came off the ship. So did the two I met up with last night. And one of them was talking about another one he met. So that's seven right there," Flynn said. "and avoiding conflict is one of my specialties." actually, I'm just good at avoiding the end of the conflict.
Scratch nodded slowly, raising a brow, "Alright, if you say so then..." she shrugged, "Well, keep a lookout for 'em. I'm gonna go talk to short, light, and cowboyish over there..." She turned and started walking over to the weasel/ferret/whatever at the bar...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:The cat nodded understandingly. "It was a pretty big ship. And I was cooped up in a staging room for first few days practicing... I didn't get to see many people other than by bandmates" She yawned again. "Sorry." The feline apologized. "Haven't had a chance to sleep since I got here." She looked up at the blank sky. "You think it's just a coincidence? You, me, Flynn. All from the same cruise?"
Harrison shook his head, frowning at no one in particular. "Far from it. I know not why you or the others were chosen, but them entities that took us here did not reveal much... at least the one I am assigned to..."

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Harrison wrote:"Entities?" The white cat looked befuddled. "Like... gods? Or..." Her eyes flicked and her eyes widened a smidgen. "Oh... It's like that thing Flynn told me." She paused and looked at Harrison. "Something about a dream right?"
Scratch wrote:As Scratch walked over to the bar, she noticed the ferret and gray wolf talking in a hushed whisper. The ferret was hunched over the bar, standing on the tip of his feet on the stool while the wolf was resting his arms on the same oak surface. She couldn't catch all of it but she thought she might have heard snippets.

"...y d'ya think their h..."
"Dunno, but..."
"Yeh? A'n tell meh aboot tha other..."
And before she got any closer the black wolf glanced up and spotted her. He tapped the table lightly with his hand and walked away, down to the other side of the bar, whistling a tuneless song.
The ferret seemed to get the cue and turn around to see who was behind him. He put on a cocky grin as he saw Scratch approach.
"Greetins thar lass. Don't think ah seen ya round here before." He took a swig of whatever he was drinking. "Woot can an do f'or ya."

"Assumin of course ya came here to see me."
He added quickly

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:"Similar thing happened to me. I was out on the beach, trying to follow someone. Then out of nowhere..." The fox fell silent for a few seconds. "But I wonder why we're here in the first place..." He muttered. More to himself than to Scraps, as if it was a voiced out thought.
And more importantly how do we get back home? I'm really not getting good vibes from this place. We should head to the city tomorrow and see if we can get some kind of idea of how to get the #### out of dodge. But for now I think we should find somewhere relatively safe to hole up. I don't want to wake up in prison again and we can't walk all night.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:And before she got any closer the black wolf glanced up and spotted her. He tapped the table lightly with his hand and walked away, down to the other side of the bar, whistling a tuneless song.
The ferret seemed to get the cue and turn around to see who was behind him. He put on a cocky grin as he saw Scratch approach.
"Greetins thar lass. Don't think ah seen ya round here before." He took a swig of whatever he was drinking. "Woot can an do f'or ya."

"Assumin of course ya came here to see me."
He added quickly
Scratch smiled, smoothing out her vest and fur a little with her paws as she approached, "Hi there! Me and some friends just came in from out of town, and I mean really far out of town. I heard that you're the leader around here, so I figured you might be able to help us out a little..." she glanced at the wolf and then back at the ferret, "I'm Scratch by the way." she smiled friendlily and held up a paw, giving a little wave.
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:"Entities?" The white cat looked befuddled. "Like... gods? Or..." Her eyes flicked and her eyes widened a smidgen. "Oh... It's like that thing Flynn told me." She paused and looked at Harrison. "Something about a dream right?"
"Exactly!" Harrison nodded "Did you have your dream yet? If so - who is it?"

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Scraps wrote:The fox nodded in agreement. "Yeah... Don't feel like waking up in a cell again."
He looked up at the ceiling of the cave they were in. "Is it night time?" The fox asked out loud. Though it seemed like he was more talking to himself than addressing Scraps. The fox continued to lead the dog down the tunnel. The sound of water dripping to the ground could be heard echoing throughout the cave. The fox looked at Scraps. "Y'know, come to think of it. I don't think I ever asked for a name."
Scratch wrote:"Me? Leader. Har. That's a laugh. No ma'am, mm just the law round these parts."
The ferret tipped his cowboy hat. "Romulus, at yer service. But please, call meh Rom." He swiveled back around so he was facing the bar, inviting Scratch to sit next to him. "Well Miss Scratch, I'm not sure if I can help you or yer friends but. How can i be of service ta ya?"
Harrison wrote:The cat shook her head. "Nope, haven't had any weird dreams about supernatural beings." She yawned again. "But that's mainly cause I haven't slept since I got here." She smiled. "The thought of taking a nap tends to lose its appeal after you wake up in the middle of nowhere." She shrugged. "But who knows. Maybe I'll find my own muse once I get some shuteye."

Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Flynn decided he wanted to push his luck with hoodie again. So he walked up to her and asked "feeling talkative yet?"
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:"Me? Leader. Har. That's a laugh. No ma'am, mm just the law round these parts."
The ferret tipped his cowboy hat. "Romulus, at yer service. But please, call meh Rom." He swiveled back around so he was facing the bar, inviting Scratch to sit next to him. "Well Miss Scratch, I'm not sure if I can help you or yer friends but. How can i be of service ta ya?"
Scratch shrugged, "You seem like the kind of person that someone could trust if they needed help..." she paused, looking him up and down with a pleased smirk, "And I like your 'outfit'..." she added with a tone which implied that it wasn't simply his clothing that she was referring to. She got serious after that though, "But, putting that aside for now. We've never been here before, and we don't know anything about this place or what's going on here, and we don't even have any money... Well... Not local money anyway... On top of that, I fell off a boat and lost the jacket which my father gave me, and I hear that... Well... I dunno, we might wanna talk more in private, but we could really use some help from someone in the know..."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:The fox nodded in agreement. "Yeah... Don't feel like waking up in a cell again."
He looked up at the ceiling of the cave they were in. "Is it night time?" The fox asked out loud. Though it seemed like he was more talking to himself than addressing Scraps. The fox continued to lead the dog down the tunnel. The sound of water dripping to the ground could be heard echoing throughout the cave. The fox looked at Scraps. "Y'know, come to think of it. I don't think I ever asked for a name."
Scraps hackles began to rise, he didn't like hte idea of wandering into another cave but it looked like it was their best option for now.Oh, it's scraps. What about yours?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian looked around in awe, this town looked like a scene straight from one of his RPGs that he would play online "W-Wow Trip, this is amazing! Do you think your dad might be here? He must be worried sick about you" he crossed his arms and gave a few glances over, giving a slight smile "I wonder where we should check first, what do you think Trip?
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:The cat shook her head. "Nope, haven't had any weird dreams about supernatural beings." She yawned again. "But that's mainly cause I haven't slept since I got here." She smiled. "The thought of taking a nap tends to lose its appeal after you wake up in the middle of nowhere." She shrugged. "But who knows. Maybe I'll find my own muse once I get some shuteye."
Harrison nodded his head "You should get some sleep, then." He turned towards the street leading to the inner parts of the town "By the way, when you meet the raccoon I was with, tell her to wait for me here. I'll check the town, see some sights, learn a bit, you know.." he started walking towards the more populated section of the town and waved at the cat "See you soon!"

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:The canine looked over to see who was speaking to him and deep, low growl sounded when she spotted Flynn. "You again..."
For a few seconds she didn't say anything else and took a drink of whatever she was drinking until...
She sighed. "What do you want?"
(Just a reminder: It was stated earlier that the hooded animal was female)
Ian wrote:Unfortunately from Ian, the akita, for the moment, seems to have disappeared...again. There weren't many buildings where Ian was standing right now but to the east, past a wooden tavern-like building, the blue lights of the lantern can be seen illuminating the shapes of some dozen structures in the distance.
---Road North
---Road East
---Enter Bar (Wasting TIme)
---Go back (West entrance to town ;Red door)
Scraps wrote:"Samaki, Samaki Halden." The fox responded.
Around them the cave was getting smaller and smaller. The walls were closing in and the ceiling was getting lower.
"Its nice to officially make your acquaintance, Scraps." Ahead of them an open iron door could be seen.
Scratch wrote:Rom smiled but said nothing else about the comment.
"New ta town eh? Well umm." The ferret tapped on the table with his hand as he thought.
"Noot sure what ah can do bout the jacket, could check the lost and found back at tha station but other thaan that, ah don't think ah can help ya there lass." He scratched his chin as if pondering what to do.
"But wat I can do, is show ya this." He dug into his cowboy pockets and took out three coins and placed them on the table. One yellow, one gray, one brown.
"Noaw, the currency system s' pretty simple. Yeh got copper." Pointing to the brown one.
"Hundred ah thoose make a silver." Pointing to the gray one.
"And a hundred a thoose make a gold." Pointing to the yellow one.
"They got fancier name's but noone realleh cares about that." He leaned back in his chair and waved his hand dismissively.
"Those coins il pretty much pay for yeh way round the Ridge. And I'm sorreh fer askin again, if i did already ask but. Woot town did yeh say you came from again?"
Harrison wrote:"Oh.. okay. Bye." She waved as he walked away. (Let's say he's going along the path towards the center of town eastwards)
Ahead of him the buildings got closer and closer, but they were still a ways away. to his left he passed a cottage. It's two chimney stacks blew out a light but constant flow of billowing steam that rose into the air and disappeared. Outside the door was what appeared to be a small dog wearing what appeared to be a top hat.
---Continue East
---Approach Cottage
---Go back: West (Wasting TIme)
Last edited by Roarin on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:Rem smiled but said nothing else about the comment.
"New ta town eh? Well umm." The ferret tapped on the table with his hand as he thought.
"Noot sure what ah can do bout the jacket, could check the lost and found back at tha station but other thaan that, ah don't think ah can help ya there lass." He scratched his chin as if pondering what to do.
"But wat I can do, is show ya this." He dug into his cowboy pockets and took out three coins and placed them on the table. One yellow, one gray, one brown.
"Noaw, the currency system s' pretty simple. Yeh got copper." Pointing to the brown one.
"Hundred ah thoose make a silver." Pointing to the gray one.
"And a hundred a thoose make a gold." Pointing to the yellow one.
"They got fancier name's but noone realleh cares about that." He leaned back in his chair and waved his hand dismissively.
"Those coins il pretty much pay for yeh way round the Ridge. And I'm sorreh fer askin again, if i did already ask but. Woot town did yeh say you came from again?"
"I'm not really from a 'town', I'm from a far off land called 'America'. Weird name, I know, but it's a very big place which is home to many towns. I was born somewhere in the middle of it, out in the wilderness. After my parents were murdered, a human named Carl brought me in and raised me as his daughter..." she thought for a moment, "I don't think you know what a human is... They're an animal back where I'm from though. I know you've already met or at least heard of the others who just showed up from America, the wolf at the bar told me that one of them was from New York, which is in America..." she trailed off, "I dunno, we can talk more if you wanna know more, but that's the short version of it all. Me and my dad traveled all over America, solving crimes and whatnot, sort of like Scoob- oh, never mind, you wouldn't know that character, but anyway..." she looked down at the coins, pulling her wallet back out. She pulled out some coins and set them next to the coins on the table, putting down a penny, a quarter, a dime, and a dollar to compare. "These aren't pure metal, but you suppose I could exchange them for anything? This is the kind of stuff they used to trade in America..."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Ian looks for a bit, deciding to head into the bar, thinking it would most likely be the best place to find out where he was, and to see if anyone knew about Trip and his father, but he knew very well that if luck was against him, he could get into some deep trouble "Well, you can't gain anything... or lose... without any risk" he nodded and began to pad towards his destination
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:"Oh.. okay. Bye." She waved as he walked away. (Let's say he's going along the path towards the center of town eastwards)
Ahead of him the buildings got closer and closer, but they were still a ways away. to his left he passed a cottage. It's two chimney stacks blew out a light but constant flow of billowing steam that rose into the air and disappeared. Outside the door was what appeared to be a small dog wearing what appeared to be a top hat.
---Continue East
---Approach Cottage
---Go back: West (Wasting TIme)
Harrison stared a bit at the cottage and the small dog with the top hat, but decided not to disturb him for now. Instead, he continued East towards the town's center.

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:"Samaki, Samaki Halden." The fox responded.
Around them the cave was getting smaller and smaller. The walls were closing in and the ceiling was getting lower.
"Its nice to officially make your acquaintance, Scraps." Ahead of them an open iron door could be seen.
"Yeah it's nice to meet you too. It can't hurt to have some backup around here. " He stopped and stared at the door, " You have any idea what's behind that door?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:The canine looked over to see who was speaking to him and deep, low growl sounded when she spotted Flynn. "You again..."
For a few seconds she didn't say anything else and took a drink of whatever she was drinking until...
She sighed. "What do you want?"
"Nothing in particular. Maybe a friend, maybe just small talk with a gorgeous lady," he winked as he said this part. "but if I had to choose one thing, I'd go with information. Anything you can tell me about this 'rebellion' I heard about earlier?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:The canine seemed to tense at the endearing words. And after a paused, she huffed out of her nose. "Why would I tell you anything?"
Ian wrote:Ian passed a cat, standing alone outside the tavern as he walked in. The wooden door opened with a soft creak.
There was a calm that seemed to have washed over the bar. The morning party that so brashly beat the occupants out of their Sunday morning stupor subsided into a midday serenity. Occupants mulled about, quietly talking amongst themselves. At the bar a cat was in what looked to be a conversation with a hooded figure
A raccoon and a ferret with a cowboy hat on were talking to each other.
A gray wolf was absently mindedly wiping the counter top as he watched over the bar.
In the back a scruffy dog was packing up some music equipment, probably just finished a gig.
And in the back corner was a door, that looked to lead into another room.
Scraps wrote:The fox shrugged. "Well... based on the Copenhagen interpretation... as long as we don't know what's on the other side of the door, there's an infinite number of possibilities " By now they had reached the open iron door. "But once you make an observation, all possibilities collapse, leaving one to remain." And in this case. Behind the open door, the tunnel continued, but at the end, shined a blueish white light.
"An exit!" Samaki remarked excitedly.
Scratch wrote:"Right...Am-er-i-ca?" The ferret pronounced each syllable as if it was an alien word, but nodded sympathetically . "Soorry lass but, can't say I have." He picked up the quarter and held it to the light. "But'cha know. You could try an sell it ta Irm. Could get ah few copper from these." Rom held it up to the dim light.
Harrison wrote:Here the lanterns appeared more often on the streets. Where Jones was standing the surrounding buildings were...

To his right was a metal structure in the shape of a standard boxlike house. Its metal walls were worn and rusted by age. Windows adorned the front side of the building but each were closed shut, forever sealed by two thick wooden planks nailed over them. A wooden door led into the metal building, scratched onto the door was a crudely drawn picture of a sword and shield.

On his left was what looked to be a log cabin. It looked slightly out of place with its oak wooden walls. A simple window let bright florescent light pour out into the streets. And atop the structure was a chimney, blowing out a continuous stream of steam/smoke. A white door covered the entrance.
And further down the road were more buildings.
---East: Continue along road
---West: Go back (Cottage)
---Metal building
---Log cabin

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:"Right...Am-er-i-ca?" The ferret pronounced each syllable as if it was an alien word, but nodded sympathetically . "Soorry lass but, can't say I have." He picked up the quarter and held it to the light. "But'cha know. You could try an sell it ta Irm. Could get ah few copper from these." Rom held it up to the dim light.
Scratch nodded, "Well, they're not worth much to me around here, so I might as well. Copper's a more solid metal for trade anyway..." she shrugged, then glanced around, "You wanna head back to the station so I can check that 'lost and found'? If anything's turned up there, it'd be nice to have it soon..." she glanced down at the vest she was wearing, "Especially my clothes... My dad gave them to me, and I'd really like them back..." She turned and started scooping her coins back into her wallet...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:The canine seemed to tense at the endearing words. And after a paused, she huffed out of her nose. "Why would I tell you anything?"
"You really have no reason to," Flynn said calmly, "But If you tell me what I want to know, I'll leave you alone for the rest of my time here."
(OOC: and now I take control of Ian. Read Wolven's post in the Main OOC if you don't know why)
Roarin wrote:
Ian wrote:Ian passed a cat, standing alone outside the tavern as he walked in. The wooden door opened with a soft creak.
There was a calm that seemed to have washed over the bar. The morning party that so brashly beat the occupants out of their Sunday morning stupor subsided into a midday serenity. Occupants mulled about, quietly talking amongst themselves. At the bar a cat was in what looked to be a conversation with a hooded figure
A raccoon and a ferret with a cowboy hat on were talking to each other.
A gray wolf was absently mindedly wiping the counter top as he watched over the bar.
In the back a scruffy dog was packing up some music equipment, probably just finished a gig.
And in the back corner was a door, that looked to lead into another room.
Ian recognized the cat talking to the hooded figure, but felt that he should get his questions answered first. So he walked over to the wolf who appeared to be the bartender.
"Excuse me, can you answer a few questions for me?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:Here the lanterns appeared more often on the streets. Where Jones was standing the surrounding buildings were...

To his right was a metal structure in the shape of a standard boxlike house. Its metal walls were worn and rusted by age. Windows adorned the front side of the building but each were closed shut, forever sealed by two thick wooden planks nailed over them. A wooden door led into the metal building, scratched onto the door was a crudely drawn picture of a sword and shield.

On his left was what looked to be a log cabin. It looked slightly out of place with its oak wooden walls. A simple window let bright florescent light pour out into the streets. And atop the structure was a chimney, blowing out a continuous stream of steam/smoke. A white door covered the entrance.
And further down the road were more buildings.
---East: Continue along road
---West: Go back (Cottage)
---Metal building
---Log cabin
Harrison was a bit weary of the metal building, yet he was certain that there was someone he could certainly disturb if he was to peek through the window of the cabin. After some hesitation, he decided to check out he Metal building. Yet he wasn't about to just get in the house. He began checking the windows for an opening, which could reveal what was in there.

My RP Characters
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:The fox shrugged. "Well... based on the Copenhagen interpretation... as long as we don't know what's on the other side of the door, there's an infinite number of possibilities " By now they had reached the open iron door. "But once you make an observation, all possibilities collapse, leaving one to remain." And in this case. Behind the open door, the tunnel continued, but at the end, shined a blueish white light.
"An exit!" Samaki remarked excitedly.
"Well I guess it beats staying around here. " Scraps walked through the door and towards the light. "Hopefully there's no welcome party waiting for us at the end.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:The canine snorted out of nose. "Fine..." She swiveled in her chair so she was facing him. Her legs almost touched the ground as she sat on the bar stool, dark black fur covered them. Flynn still couldn't see much of her face besides the muzzle that stuck out. A small white scar streaked across the top of her nose.
She took another drink. "What do you wanna know?"
Ian wrote:The wolf looked over at the canine, and flashed a bartender smile as he continued to wipe the counter. "Hmm? Oh, yeah sure." The wolf stopped and looked at the now scrupulously cleaned wooden surface with approval. "What's up?"
Scraps wrote:The tunnel opened up and they walked out into a large area. The walls the tunnel was carved into stretched out and up to infinity, somewhat like the beach's rock walls. It seemed like they were outside (or were they?), but the strange thing was, the sky was still a black and blank. But what really caught their eye was the town in front of them. The stone roads were made in a grid system (much like in real life) The interesting thing about the buildings is that they all looked mismatched, as if they weren't meant to be together. Some were made of marble stone, others looked like modern house, and there was an assortment of other designs. Along the roads were lampposts that illuminated the scene with an eerie blue glow.

The closest building to them was a bar that looked kinda like this with a few differences. A flickering neon sign was placed on the outside wall above the door with the words "Wasting Time" written in it in green letters. Probably the name of the pub. Stone steps led up to a door. Outside pacing back and forth was a white long haired cat.
---Wasting Time
---North Path
---East Path
---West (go back: Tunnel, Red gate)
Scratch wrote:"Soounds like a plan." Rom pocketed his own coins and hopped off the stool, expertly landing on the ground. "Should prob'ly tell meh bro I'm leav'in. Be riight back". He waved and trotted off to the back of the bar, leaving Scratch to herself for a few minutes.

In the back the scruffy dog continued to pack the music equipment, he was almost done.

The door to the back room opened and a black cat walked out, headed for the door. She carried a small pouch in one hand that jingled with money, and a deck of cards in the other.

A malamute who had walked in a few minute ago was talking to the bartender at the end of the bar.

Flynn seemed to be chatting up the hooded canine.
Harrison wrote:The boards across the windows limited the view inside the building. But through the corners and cracks Jones could make out some of the interior of the structure.
It was a single room building. Metal walls and wooden floorboards. The barren single room had scarcely any furniture. A small twinsized bed was stuff in the corner, adorned with linen sheets and a pillow. A bookshelf filled with an assortment of tomes and other books filled its shelves stood next to it. Adjacent from it (on the wall where the windows were), a simple table stood. All that was placed on it was a single piece of paper and a quill dipped in an inkwell. And in the middle of the room was a red circular rug.

But the strangest thing of all...was that .... Harrison could hear.... humming. Though it was soft and almost inaudible. The sound of a merry tune was unmistakably coming from inside the metal house.

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:He waved and trotted off to the back of the bar, leaving Scratch to herself for a few minutes.

A malamute who had walked in a few minute ago was talking to the bartender at the end of the bar.
Scratch recollected her things and got up herself, straightening Harrison's jacket before walking a little closer to the bartender and giving him a little wave for attention. When she got it, "Hey, if anyone's looking for me, or anyone else from way out of town shows up, could you tell them that I'm with Romulus?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:The tunnel opened up and they walked out into a large area. The walls the tunnel was carved into stretched out and up to infinity, somewhat like the beach's rock walls. It seemed like they were outside (or were they?), but the strange thing was, the sky was still a black and blank. But what really caught their eye was the town in front of them. The stone roads were made in a grid system (much like in real life) The interesting thing about the buildings is that they all looked mismatched, as if they weren't meant to be together. Some were made of marble stone, others looked like modern house, and there was an assortment of other designs. Along the roads were lampposts that illuminated the scene with an eerie blue glow.
"Well I have no idea where we are and I'm pretty parched. I think that bar might be our best chance to get some info about where we are. Scraps walked through the front door and looked around.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:The boards across the windows limited the view inside the building. But through the corners and cracks Jones could make out some of the interior of the structure.
It was a single room building. Metal walls and wooden floorboards. The barren single room had scarcely any furniture. A small twinsized bed was stuff in the corner, adorned with linen sheets and a pillow. A bookshelf filled with an assortment of tomes and other books filled its shelves stood next to it. Adjacent from it (on the wall where the windows were), a simple table stood. All that was placed on it was a single piece of paper and a quill dipped in an inkwell. And in the middle of the room was a red circular rug.

But the strangest thing of all...was that .... Harrison could hear.... humming. Though it was soft and almost inaudible. The sound of a merry tune was unmistakably coming from inside the metal house.
Although it wasn't his best decision, Harrison decided to knock at the door. He was curious about the some details about the house and mainly the symbols on the door. He had an idea in his mind and he hoped it would work... else he was to run and fast.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:The canine snorted out of nose. "Fine..." She swiveled in her chair so she was facing him. Her legs almost touched the ground as she sat on the bar stool, dark black fur covered them. Flynn still couldn't see much of her face besides the muzzle that stuck out. A small white scar streaked across the top of her nose.
She took another drink. "What do you wanna know?"
"Well, a name would be nice, but if you don't want to tell me that, you can just fill me in a little on this 'rebellion'. Who's fighting who and why, stuff like that."
Roarin wrote:
Ian wrote:The wolf looked over at the canine, and flashed a bartender smile as he continued to wipe the counter. "Hmm? Oh, yeah sure." The wolf stopped and looked at the now scrupulously cleaned wooden surface with approval. "What's up?"
"First, you haven't happened to have seen young Akita Inu in a top hat around, have you?" he asked, wondering if Trip had come in here.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn wrote:"Tch. Its stupid is what it is." The canine set her glass down. "Okay, here's how it goes." She looked around and grabbed empty bowl that was suppose to hold bite sized snacks (pretzels!) and placed it on the counter in front of Flynn. "This is Lyris Federation. Their the economy, government, they basically run the Ridge. Its a governing body that's been in place for....a long time. Monarchy rule." She picked up her glass and set it next to the bowl. "Now... in the past year, this new group formed out of the rabble, the Insurrectionists. Call themselves the Foster Republic." She tapped the glass. "Small group but its gaining popularity." She faced Flynn. "You get me so far?"
Ian wrote:The gray wolf shook his head, frowning. "Fraid not. Why? Is he lost or something?" He gave a small wave of acknowledgment to a raccoon that spoke to him.

Scraps wrote:The door opened with a soft creak. The subtle smell of drink filled the canine's nostrils as he looked around the room. To his left was stationed a long bar that stretched to the back of the... bar. To his right was an area for tables, a few animals were occupying various chairs around the wooden tables, mumbling and talking to one another as the afternoon dragged in. The place almost seemed to quiet for a bar. not enough belligerent yelling or partying. Th echos of the morning romp disappeared into the lukewarm calmness of the midday. Of the notable occupants on the bar there was...

A black furred cat talking to a hooded canine.
In the back a scruffy dog was starting to lug some heavy equipment into a backroom that was in the back right hand corner of the building.
A malamute was discussing something with a grey wolf behind the counter.
And a raccoon and a ferret in a cowboy hat were making their way to the front of the bar, towards the entrance.
Scratch wrote:The wolf waved at Rom and gave a thumbs up in acknowledgement of Scratch's request. He spoke to her as they walked to the front. "The station's ah bit in tah town." They passed a terrier and a black fox on their way to the entrance. As the ferret held the door open for Scratch he gave a dramatic bow, taking his hat and holding it to his chest as he did so. "Ladeh's first." He grinned.
Harrison wrote:At the first knock the humming stopped and an eerie silence followed. And then....
Nothing happened.

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Roarin wrote:
Scratch wrote:The wolf waved at Rom and gave a thumbs up in acknowledgement of Scratch's request. He spoke to her as they walked to the front. "The station's ah bit in tah town." They passed a terrier and a black fox on their way to the entrance. As the ferret held the door open for Scratch he gave a dramatic bow, taking his hat and holding it to his chest as he did so. "Ladeh's first." He grinned.
Scratch grinned back, walking by him, "I see you're quite the gentleman..." She walked away from the door and turned, standing to wait for him...
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:The door opened with a soft creak. The subtle smell of drink filled the canine's nostrils as he looked around the room. To his left was stationed a long bar that stretched to the back of the... bar. To his right was an area for tables, a few animals were occupying various chairs around the wooden tables, mumbling and talking to one another as the afternoon dragged in. The place almost seemed to quiet for a bar. not enough belligerent yelling or partying. Th echos of the morning romp disappeared into the lukewarm calmness of the midday. Of the notable occupants on the bar there was...

A black furred cat talking to a hooded canine.
In the back a scruffy dog was starting to lug some heavy equipment into a backroom that was in the back right hand corner of the building.
A malamute was discussing something with a grey wolf behind the counter.
And a raccoon and a ferret in a cowboy hat were making their way to the front of the bar, towards the entrance.
]
Scraps decided his best bet for getting some kind of idea where he was was the bartender. Hewalked up to the bar and sat down.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:
Flynn wrote:"Tch. Its stupid is what it is." The canine set her glass down. "Okay, here's how it goes." She looked around and grabbed empty bowl that was suppose to hold bite sized snacks (pretzels!) and placed it on the counter in front of Flynn. "This is Lyris Federation. Their the economy, government, they basically run the Ridge. Its a governing body that's been in place for....a long time. Monarchy rule." She picked up her glass and set it next to the bowl. "Now... in the past year, this new group formed out of the rabble, the Insurrectionists. Call themselves the Foster Republic." She tapped the glass. "Small group but its gaining popularity." She faced Flynn. "You get me so far?"
"Completely," he responded. I guess "the ridge" is what they call this place. That, or it's where their government is seated.
Roarin wrote:
Ian wrote:The gray wolf shook his head, frowning. "Fraid not. Why? Is he lost or something?" He gave a small wave of acknowledgment to a raccoon that spoke to him.
"I'm sure he'll turn up. Now what can you tell me about where we are right now?" as he asked this, he watched the raccoon walk towards the front of the bar. As he did, he noticed a familiar black fox was in the bar too. His eyes lit up and he almost ran to hug him... but then he remembered what the fox in his dream had said about not looking for him. He wanted to keep his promise to Samaki, but he couldn't know what consequences talking to the game's 'virus' could have, so he decided to stay talking to the bartender.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote:
Harrison wrote:At the first knock the humming stopped and an eerie silence followed. And then....
Nothing happened.
Harrison listened to the silence for a few minutes, before he finally decided to call.
"Hello, is someone there?" he asked just just loud enough for someone inside to hear him, knocking at the door once more.

My RP Characters