Confused about posting an RP and stuff...

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

QuintheHusky

Confused about posting an RP and stuff...

Post by QuintheHusky »

Hey, i was told to come here to ask abour getting permission to post a n RP? I don't quite get it tho... And way, this is the RP I had in mind.

__________________________________________Hi every one! This is my first time RPing here, but not my first time RPing X3
Anyway, this RP is one I've had for a wile, about a city filled with Fears, you're own, and of others.
This RP is a Horror Adventure.

City is very large and is next to the Atlantic ocean and a river called "Styx". City has been forgotten and no one realy nos where it is or how to get to it, but when some one dose get to it, his or hers fears become a reality in this city.

Now for available weapons, anything 1955 and older. Sucks as Thompson's, Kar98k's, and PPSH's. Pretty much anything you can think of. Now for melee weapons, absolutely anything that you can hit stuff with X3 Including swords. But no overkill weapons or modern weapons.

Now, there are some "Special" weapons to find, one of witch is a heat-ray the size of a person and mounted on a small trailer, and there are 4 or 5 of them in the city. But only I say when there put into the story.

Now for characters, you can just plays as your fursona.

Anyone that disrupts game play will be killed off.

If you have any questions, please ask me in a PM.

Please forgive any misspelling of mine.

HE ran down the streets aimlessly, he didn't know where to go or what to do, and what ever was chasing him was getting closer. He turned a down an ally but was stopped by a brick wall. He turned around and pulled out his M1911 and aimed down the ally, the noise got closer, and just as he knew it was going to come around the corner, the noise stopped, and there was nothing there, he looked around, and when his eyes met the end of the ally again, there was a man, tall with an old trench-coat and fodara. "Dad?" the man said. The figer slowly nodded. "Oh thank God! How did you get here?" The man lowered his gun and took a few step forward. The figer took out a small pistol "Dad? What are you doing?" The figer smiles and pulls the trigger, the was a loud bang and the man fell to the ground. The figer faded into a shadow, the took a few steps and disapeard.

Last edited by QuintheHusky on Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Re: Confused....

Post by ctcmjh »

Please see my comments on your previous thread.

Also, please change the title of this thread so that it has more relevance to the topic at hand. Perhaps, "Confused about how to start a new RP." would work?

Here is the link to my comments.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Confused....

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I agree with the things about misspellings as well as the title of this thread.

and about the characters just being fursonas and/or personas,that could lead to problems. my persona uses magic and is basically god-modding incarnate, he can pretty much only be stopped by someone else who is god-modding. some more guide lines as to how much power each character is allowed would be good, as well as guidelines for those who have neither a fursona nor a persona.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
QuintheHusky

Re: Confused about posting an RP and stuff...

Post by QuintheHusky »

For get this! I came here to play! Not to be judged!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Still, you must abide to the rules.

1) RP in this section is not about fursonas, is about players creating and using a character within the given rules
2) Your scenario is violent! I'm sorry, but they are called 'Pet Friendly' because violence is NOT a necessary component. I violated the rating with my own RP and it lost the status of PF.
3) Even the GM has not the 'godmodding' option. You just can't outright eliminate a player, we usually try to fix the matters before kicking out a player (especially by Killing off the character)
4) Sorry, but you really need to work on your spelling and on the scenario description. If you have doubts, check the other RPs, so you can have an idea of what you want do to with your RP, before proposing it. It helps.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

yeah, I think he's actually gone.
QuintheHusky in PM wrote:you right, I am leaving. Goodbye.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

1. Yes, I know he is gone.
QuintheHusky wrote:For get this! I came here to play! Not to be judged!
If you want to play here, then you need to follow our rules. If you don't follow our rules, then you cannot play. End of story.

This thread is being locked.