Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

HarlequinRed

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Coffee, black." grumbled Parker as he dreaded the thought of being alienated just because of the creature within him. "Fine, whatever." he then replied.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Nothing for me" Soren said, "now then, we need it as a precaution for now.... Maybe we should go see an exorcist next?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Wait...what's a spark, exactly?"
He shook his head. Not important
"But don't throw in the towel yet." The husky crossed his arms. "We'll all figure this out." He looked around the street again, spotting what he was looking for. "C'mon." Nodding towards a coffee shop that was across the street from the neon sign. "Let's get off the street. We need a plan anyways, and the best ones (if i've heard correctly) are always hatched, in coffee shops." He grinned. 'Besides, maybe some caffeine might help"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:"Nothing for me" Soren said, "now then, we need it as a precaution for now.... Maybe we should go see an exorcist next?"
The waitress walked off with their orders.
"Maybe, but how would we make sure we weren't getting some quack? And how do we even know it's a spirit? We have no idea what we're dealing with. If we could figure that out it'd be a heck of a start."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"I just want it to something physical so I can either break it or kill it." stated Parker nonchalantly.
Last edited by HarlequinRed on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Roarin wrote:"Wait...what's a spark, exactly?"
"But don't throw in the towel yet." The husky crossed his arms. "We'll all figure this out." He looked around the street again, spotting what he was looking for. "C'mon." Nodding towards a coffee shop that was across the street from the neon sign. "Let's get off the street. We need a plan anyways, and the best ones (if i've heard correctly) are always hatched, in coffee shops." He grinned. 'Besides, maybe some caffeine might help"
"The spark is simply inborn ability." Iudex stated plainly, perking his ears attentively to Trigger's words, "As you wish sir. Thank you for your willingness to help Iudex" that cat spoke humbly
~~~
Reno shakes his head "I am worried too Lucius, w-we were at the carnival I went to get an umbrella and came back, he was gona so I ran towards an alley way... I-I felt him there... but I... I don't know I was electocuted by something... I shouldn't be able to move right now... But I have this... this strong feeling and... H-He needs me Lucius..." he looks up to him "Please... Please help me find him..."
"Oh dear oh dear... What a pedicament." Lucius sighed, "Then we shall look for him. Come" The human said, leading the dog off down the street, "The fates, as well as your nose, will guide us to Iudex and we will sort this mess out. All will be well." Lucius saild in a calm, cool, and almost giddy voice.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

HarlequinRed wrote:"I just want it to something physical so I can either break it or kill it." stated Parker nonchalantly.
"If it were physical, our friend here would weigh as much as two dogs, be bloated from the additional mass and we'd be able to fix this with surgery," Soren said, "BUT, our problem has gotten into his head, posession.... The only solutions to possession are death and excorscism... I assume you don't wanna die, so, we need an exorcist."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno wanted to cry at this man's kindness, but no time for that now, he nodded softly, giving a quick sniff, all the city air had gotten to him, but luckily, he found Iudex's scent, it was faint but it was something to follow, and that he did "This way" he pointed, before running in that direction
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Esper wrote:
Roarin wrote:"Wait...what's a spark, exactly?"
"The spark is simply inborn ability." Iudex stated plainly, perking his ears attentively to Trigger's words, "As you wish sir. Thank you for your willingness to help Iudex" that cat spoke humbly
Izarc stared at the black shards on the pavement for a moment, then looked to Trigger. "Good Idea." He agreed, and followed the husky into the coffee shop.

..As they walked in, Izarc could've sworn that this was the same coffee shop they went in this morning.. But that can't be right, that other place was about three or four streets from his new home. This place was in the south.. Izarc shrugged it of as being confused from today's events..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:
HarlequinRed wrote:"I just want it to something physical so I can either break it or kill it." stated Parker nonchalantly.
"If it were physical, our friend here would weigh as much as two dogs, be bloated from the additional mass and we'd be able to fix this with surgery," Soren said, "BUT, our problem has gotten into his head, posession.... The only solutions to possession are death and excorscism... I assume you don't wanna die, so, we need an exorcist."
Alirght, you got a exorcist's number in your adress book or something? It's not like we can just find one in the yellow pages.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker glared at Soren in an agitated tone. "You know what I mean." he growled at him.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"For now, you'll have to settle for mentally and spiritually kicking his bubblegum" Soren said, "BUT, if we find the tall monster guy thing, you can maul him."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

"Somehow I doubt that you could. I'm begining to think we're in way over our heads. Maybe an exorcist is the way to go. At least they'd have some kind of an idea what's going on."
The waitress returned to the table with the coffee, If you need anything else just holler. You can pay at the front counter when you're done.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger shrugged as they walked in, the door chimed as they entered. "Nothing any other dog wouldn't do. Just glad to help." He grinned. "Anything to bring some excitement to my generally boring life. (besides the ferris wheel incident)". The husky added a second later. He took a seat at a table near the door. It was pretty busy. It made sense though. The afternoon rush. Humans on their thirty minute break gobbling down sandwiches and talking over coffee before they had to get back to their respective jobs. After leaning back in his chair he started getting down to business. "Hey, so... What happened, exactly? You never really told us the details."

As Trigger said this to Iudex a waitress passed by, holding a notepad. She looked at Izarc as she walked by. "Back so soon?" She asked with a sweet smile. "Don't worry, once I get these guys's orders I'll be back in a jiff." Saying it with a sweet smile. Whether the question was sarcastic or not was up for Izarc to decide.

Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Izarc was startled by the waitress, yet nodded politely to her.

"Guess I like atmosphere.." he answered with a light chuckle as the waitress left.

Izarc knew somthing wasn't right. This can't be the same cafe.. It's basicly down the road from the carnival, He and Trigger had to walk a good while just to get to the southern area.. How can this one be the same place?

Izarc then realised he zoned out a little, he grimaced and held his head in a paw. Another headache, he always got one when he was worried or thought too much.. This time he's done both..
Character Reference
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"You doubt I can 'maul' it?" asked Parker rhetorically with an evil smile. "Oh I'll do more than maul it that's for sure." he then said.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

HarlequinRed wrote:"You doubt I can 'maul' it?" asked Parker rhetorically with an evil smile. "Oh I'll do more than maul it that's for sure." he then said.
Marcus looked at Parker nervously, "All I'm saying is I'm not convinced that that thing follows the same set of rules as us. I mean for all we know it's a ghost or something. I don't think we should count on being able to fight it by conventional means.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Well we find someone to teach me to maul it and I'll be sure as heck to memorize everything." he then chuckled as he leaned back in his seat. "If I have to turn into mother******* Van Helsing I swear I will." he then said confidently.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marcus sipped his coffee before continuing, You haven't seen this guy. I'm not sure any of us could deal with him. I'd much rather find someone to fight this for us. We're in way over our heads.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker then slammed his hands against the table with a clatter, causing some of the other people to look at them. "I'm a ******* attack dog." he then growled seriously. "I don't let people fight for me, I fight for other people."

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Attack dogs work on PHYSICAL things," Soren said, "go attack the air and when the air's dead, let us know... That's about what you're up against."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:"Attack dogs work on PHYSICAL things," Soren said, "go attack the air and when the air's dead, let us know... That's about what you're up against."
HarlequinRed wrote:Parker then slammed his hands against the table with a clatter, causing some of the other people to look at them. "I'm a ******* attack dog." he then growled seriously. "I don't let people fight for me, I fight for other people."
Exactly this isn't some guy breaking into your house this thing was....just....Well whatever it is we should at least get Cruiser to help us out to. That'll help is it does come down to mauling.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"You guys are just full of negativity, you know that?" remarked Parker as he crossed his arms agitatedly in front of his chest. "Fine whatever, I threw in my help." the akita said as he impatiently drank his coffee.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

You can be confident if you want, I'd rather get help and make it out of this in one piece.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker scoffed. "Well being confident is sure as h*** better than being worried." he chuckled before he looked for the waitress who had served them before. "Hey!" he then called out rudely in an impatient tone.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Roarin wrote:Trigger shrugged as they walked in, the door chimed as they entered. "Nothing any other dog wouldn't do. Just glad to help." He grinned. "Anything to bring some excitement to my generally boring life. (besides the ferris wheel incident)". The husky added a second later. He took a seat at a table near the door. It was pretty busy. It made sense though. The afternoon rush. Humans on their thirty minute break gobbling down sandwiches and talking over coffee before they had to get back to their respective jobs. After leaning back in his chair he started getting down to business. "Hey, so... What happened, exactly? You never really told us the details."

As Trigger said this to Iudex a waitress passed by, holding a notepad. She looked at Izarc as she walked by. "Back so soon?" She asked with a sweet smile. "Don't worry, once I get these guys's orders I'll be back in a jiff." Saying it with a sweet smile. Whether the question was sarcastic or not was up for Izarc to decide.
Iudex sat bolt upright in his chair in a respectful and polite, if not withdrawn, posture, "It was stolen. Like a demon reached inside of Iudex and pulled the spark out..." The cat said quietly, looking down at his folded paws on the table under the flimsy pretense of contemplating his order, which he already knew was going to be tea and whichever pastry the waitress recommended. Iudex's ears flattened out a little bit, conveying his sadness
~~~
Lucius nodded and quickly followed Reno, grinning at this new adventure, "Thank you, Reno." The human said in a pleasant tone, now padding beside the dog, his demeanor betraying his worry
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno stopped for a moment, sniffing around more, looking this way and that before adjusting his sling "This way? No... That way!" he double checked before nodding and leading again, the scent was getting stronger bit by by, but now that it was getting strong, something was missing, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger nodded attentively. "That sucks..." He said sympathetically (well... as sympathetic as "That sucks..." can sound), giving the cat a weak smile. "but hey, keep your head up. We can find it. I mean, between an ex-magic cat." Point to Iudex. "A Russian with a mysterious and interesting past." Nodding towards Izarc. "A bored husky who's listened to too many business speeches." He grinned as he said that. 'And a canine that drives a motorcycle." Trigger leaned back against his seat. "I think we can figure this out." The husky glanced to the side as the waitress approached. "So... back when you said the..spark was an 'inborn ability'. Does everyone have it? Or just...specific people and pets?"

The waitress walked up to their table. She had a cheery smile on as she flipped to an empty page in a small notepad she had in her hand. A pencil was in the other. "Now what would you like today on this fine afternoon?"

Ref Ref!
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Reno's nose, although honed on Iudex's scent, also caught the familiar smell of his friend on one of the two twin cats walking down the street. It would've seemed odd at first but it had seemed as though Iudex had come into contact with at least one of them.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Roarin wrote:Trigger nodded attentively. "That sucks..." He said sympathetically (well... as sympathetic as "That sucks..." can sound), giving the cat a weak smile. "but hey, keep your head up. We can find it. I mean, between an ex-magic cat." Point to Iudex. "A Russian with a mysterious and interesting past." Nodding towards Izarc. "A bored husky who's listened to too many business speeches." He grinned as he said that. 'And a canine that drives a motorcycle." Trigger leaned back against his seat. "I think we can figure this out." The husky glanced to the side as the waitress approached. "So... back when you said the..spark was an 'inborn ability'. Does everyone have it? Or just...specific people and pets?"
Izarc wasn't really listening, he still thinking about how strange today was, hardly anything interesting happened when he moved to a new place.. Well, that has changed..

He looks up just as the waitress came back.
Roarin wrote:"Now what would you like today on this fine afternoon?"
"Just coffee for me.." Izarc answered, shaking his head slowly. He then turns and pulls his pet-pack towards him on the seat, which he put down when he sat, opens it and rummages through..

He picks out a small object wrapped in paper, and a pencil. He places them side-by-side on the table in front of him in a very carefull way, then looks to Iudex.. "I want show you somthings.." he announces, looking down on the small package. he stares at it with the same anger he did to Iudex's scrying tool..
Character Reference
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

They passed the humane society. So by now, anyone who was keeping aware of where they were being taken might have felt at least a slight pang of worry. Where else could they being going. The driver did say he was a doctor and a friend didn’t he?

Minutes passed, and finally they began to near the edge of the forest, past a very large public storage facility, and finally up to a row of buildings at the end of yet another cracked unkempt asphalt road. It was an equally dead, fringing area of downtown, where nobody had any business going. The van backed up into an alley between two of the large several-story structures.

The secluded location, quiet surroundings, and ancient looking brick buildings, left an impression that almost perfectly matched the depressing air about their driver. Someone could easily get the vibe of it being the scene of an abduction case...

Dr. Raeon parked and shut off the SUV, the stepped outside. Zaya had already begun unclipping her seat belt and getting ready to hop outside. After about a minute the side door next to Plamen opened. “Carefully, step out and follow me. Everyone.” Still. The doctor was keeping a close eye on Plamen, making sure he wasn’t going to collapse or fall again.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

HarlequinRed wrote:Parker scoffed. "Well being confident is sure as h*** better than being worried." he chuckled before he looked for the waitress who had served them before. "Hey!" he then called out rudely in an impatient tone.
"Too much confidence gets you killed. Too much worry keeps you from doing anything," Soren said, "we're going to go in and cover every little detail. There'll be no gaps and no errors and when it comes to shove, we'll win." He sat there, thinking on where they might find an exorcist.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Roarin wrote:"I think we can figure this out." [/color] The husky glanced to the side as the waitress approached. "So... back when you said the..spark was an 'inborn ability'. Does everyone have it? Or just...specific people and pets?"
Iudex nodded silently to Trigger, speaking was really not his first choice of communication, but alas, he must, "Thank you, but no. The spark only exists in some beings. It is like a genetic mutation, a screw up. A mistake written into ones soul. So, when Iudex's spark was taken out, so was part of Iudex's soul..." the cat said, barely above a whisper
shaking his head slowly. He then turns and pulls his pet-pack towards him on the seat, which he put down when he sat, opens it and rummages through..

He picks out a small object wrapped in paper, and a pencil. He places them side-by-side on the table in front of him in a very carefull way, then looks to Iudex.. "I want show you somthings.." he announces, looking down on the small package. he stares at it with the same anger he did to Iudex's scrying tool..
Iudex slowly turned to Izaarc and tilted his head with questioning eyes, "Yes? What must you show to Iudex?"
~~~
Lucius grinned and ran after Reno, "Hang in there Iudex!" He said in anticipation, following blindly for the first time in his life was sort of fun
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Esper wrote:Iudex slowly turned to Izaarc and tilted his head with questioning eyes, "Yes? What must you show to Iudex?"
Izarc looks up as Iudex spoke. "This.." He answers plainly, pointing to the package. Izarc then starts to unwrap it, being carefull with the paper it was wrapped in, to reveal a small metal box. Izarc opens the box and pulls out a pristine, almost medicaly clean, scrying tool almost exactly the same as Iudex's.

"I once found this, in medical centre.." Izarc calmly explains, pushing the scrying tool to the middle of the table. "Could 'Iudex' look at for me?" He added, looking to the other cat with a expectant expression..
Character Reference
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno sniffs as he passes by the twin cats slowing as he passes them before coming to a dead halt, turning to them "Hey! Wait a minute!" he called after them, trying to get at least one of their attentions, he smelled Iudex on them, but what was different is on them there was nothing missing from the scent, just an adding of their own, he had to get a couple questions answered
Last edited by WolvenPaw15 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pet Friendly:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:
HarlequinRed wrote:Parker scoffed. "Well being confident is sure as h*** better than being worried." he chuckled before he looked for the waitress who had served them before. "Hey!" he then called out rudely in an impatient tone.
"Too much confidence gets you killed. Too much worry keeps you from doing anything," Soren said, "we're going to go in and cover every little detail. There'll be no gaps and no errors and when it comes to shove, we'll win." He sat there, thinking on where they might find an exorcist.
Well I think we can at least agree that step one should be finding someone or something to tell us exactly what we're up against so let's make that the first order of business today.
The waitress walked over to the table looking flustered and a little angry at Parker. "Yes? Can I help you?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Got any food here? Pancakes? Burgers?" he then asked the waitress a bit impatiently since he was starving.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

The waitress sighed impatiently and handed him a menu, "We're serving breakfast right now take your pick. I'll be back in a minute to take your order."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker took the menu with a nod. "Thank you." he then replied in a sour tone as he began to look through the menu,

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Alright it’s not as bright and happy as I hoped for it to be, but it’s actually pretty nice here. Everyone seemed to mind their own business, and the skies are usually a gloomy grey. But the best thing that I noticed about this city… was the main thing that excited me beyond no limits.

It’s practically crawling with cases, and urban myths. Of course, running a local search on the city brings only the history of the place, and a few past owners. That’s pretty typical for any search on a city. But I believe, to understand more, you need to ask the pets and owners that have been living here.

Okay, so really, most of the myths I came across weren't that exciting. A ghostly howl in a drain pipe, or a woman that’s usually seen standing at an old rail-way station at an exact time. I know some places do pull tricks like that to gather attention to their town, but it gets old pretty fast. Julie and I settled into our new home quite nicely. It was a little old looking, but far from that on the inside of the home. My room was pretty nice, a little spacious for my liking, but at least I got my own bathroom

I promised my mom that I would not sleuth, that I’d lay down my tools, and pack away my bag. Try to be a “normal” loving cat. The funny thing is, I actually was about to do that, until something caught my eye

Something I knew, wasn't a joke.

For Harley, it was a stressful day. The morning that she had spent was more hectic than ever, having her mother rush around the home, so she could find her necessary items for her first day at her new Job. Julie knew that Harley would be able to take care of herself, she was very mature for her age, and she took that into acknowledgment. Harley had spent most of the morning on her laptop, up in her room, searching and reading over Edge city’s history. She found a few useful documents about an old lumber mill that used to be active. But wasn't anymore.

That’s so strange…this lumber mill looked as if it was running just fine… and then…nothing?” The feline spoke to herself, as the pads of her fingers glided over the keys of her laptop, and scrolled with the track pad of the machine, scrolling through page after page of the website she was on. “In 1972 the lumber mill had suddenly taken on the appearance of years and years of corrosion, and degradation. The remaining workers described the feelings of nausea, headaches, and saw muscles. And since then, the mill was utterly…abandoned...” Harley wrote, as she was suddenly startled by the sound of her printer next to her laptop, printing a few images, and articles of the mill. “Looks like I may just pay a visit to the mill.” She spoke with a smile, as she reached for her bag, and pulled it onto her desk. She flipped open the flap of the bag, and pulled out a scrap-book she kept with her at all times. Sticking in the pages she had printed, as well as a few reference notes on the side. She waited for a few more moments, as to allow the ink to dry, before she closed her book, and pushed aside her bag and the book.

Harley always had a good eye for detail; it was just something she was born with. It wasn't five minutes later, till she had noticed something on the page. “Training and advanced techniques…from level II security canine Cruizer...” Harley read, as she tilted her head to a side, and clicked on the link. She was brought to a rather updated web-page, where arrays of videos were available for viewing. “Huh…” Harley let out for the moment, as she crossed her legs on her seat, and clicked play on the video.

A young canine with a dark brown yet slightly golden mix of fur stood before a camera, he was dressed in military styled clothing, and spoke clearly, and concisely, explaining some kind of technique of dodging an incoming attack from a flying weapon. Harley smirked as she watched the canine kick up a wall expertly, and flips backwards, landing on his feet firmly. “Nice.” She said as she watched the video, leaning her head to a side, before she grabbed her notepad nonchalantly, and scrolled down the page, paying note to the location of the training center in the video.

That’s not far from here…” Harley spoke with a wide smile, as she wrote down the address swiftly, and, and ripped out the page, sticking it into her collar.

It was the most god-awful noise she could hear. It almost made her cringe, before she scrolled up the page yet again, but saw nothing, as the male in the video now was explaining something about knives.

What on earth was that?” Harley spoke with a light grunt, as she moved her cursor along the videos playback-bar, and clicked on the blue loader, just before she heard the sound. She made sure to turn down her volume as to not experience the same painful sound. Everything changed so quickly. Her mind beginning to sift through so much information, as her heart began to beat faster and faster.

Wha-how” She blurted out, as her eyes grew slightly wider. The video that played in that short time span lasted for only two to three seconds. It was short, something instantly flew across the background behind the canine. Harley’s heart was pounding at this point, as she clicked to pause the video on the play-back, and move away from her desk in her seat, slightly, taking in a few deep breaths. “There’s…there’s no way.” She spoke, as she rubbed her forehead for a moment. And took another breath. She moved back to her laptop, and placed her paw back onto the track pad, scrolling up the page, and re-playing the same time-slot with the distorted sound up a bit more.

Cruizer’s voice was demonic; at least, that’s how it sounded to Harley. The video had a short cut, as the canine’s form wiggled a bit in the distorted effect. Something black had moved across the background. But it was just a little too fast for Harley to see properly.
The feline had slowed down the video, frame by frame, as to make out what flew across behind Cruizer. Harley had seen it before, as her mind suddenly flashed with memories, endless nights of research, and many cups of coffee. “Oh wow…I’ve seen that before…” Harley spoke with a shocked expression, as she quickly reached for her scrapbook yet again, and flipped through the pages quickly, till she had found the page she was looking for.

Here we go…the man with no face. Reports of missing pets, paranoia induced in the state of visually seeing a man standing at an impressive height, seemingly dressed in business attire…” Harley continued to speak, as she flicked through article after article.

1999. Maurice Disilta, announced missing after two days of counselling. The young hare described hearing a high pitched ringing filling his ears, and the feeling of nausea overwhelming him. He described a man with no face…” Harley led off, as she shook her head quickly, and flicked to another page.

1994 Edward Alanson. Reported missing by police chief official Robert Manson. Roberts’s states: The boy was under almost constant severe stress, and wasn't thinking straight most of the time. He had been put under watch many times in the past, only to come to a conclusion, that no one was coming after him. The young corgi’s parents found drawings under their son’s bed, showing what seems to be…a man with no face…”

At this point, Harley’s body was shaking slightly. She couldn't believe what she had seen on her screen, as she flipped her book closed.

I’ve seen that figure in real reports before… I hope that isn't a trick…” She said rather breathlessly. As she pushed up from her seat, and proceeded to quickly dress herself.

After a few minutes, the feline was fully dressed in her usual outgoing clothes, she slipped on her pair of Mary-Janes, and moved along to collect her packed bag, and proceeded to exit her home, locking the door, as she looked out to the sunny streets.

I have to warn him…” She spoke with wide eyes, as she began to walk down the pathway, attempting to clear her mind of what she had just read…