Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by The Moon Howler »

Leafolawl wrote:Skya sat silently waiting for the files to copy over, which surprising for the amount of files were in the transfer, went by pretty quick. As it finished, Skya reached back and pulled it out of the computer. "That was... fast..." She said with a confused look painted on her face. "If possible, we're coming back for this computer." She added as she slid off from where she was to the ground.
"That will happen either with cops, or we'll be armed." Plamen replied somewhat relieved that they're getting out of here and headed to the door.
D-Singer wrote:Zaya lightly rapped on the door. “Skya! Plamen! Please! Are you there?” She said in an alert but hushed tone.
The shepherd suddenly froze in spot, his ears perking up "Did you hear that?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The Moon Howler wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:Skya sat silently waiting for the files to copy over, which surprising for the amount of files were in the transfer, went by pretty quick. As it finished, Skya reached back and pulled it out of the computer. "That was... fast..." She said with a confused look painted on her face. "If possible, we're coming back for this computer." She added as she slid off from where she was to the ground.
"That will happen either with cops, or we'll be armed." Plamen replied somewhat relieved that they're getting out of here and headed to the door.
D-Singer wrote:Zaya lightly rapped on the door. “Skya! Plamen! Please! Are you there?” She said in an alert but hushed tone.
The shepherd suddenly froze in spot, his ears perking up "Did you hear that?"
"You bet your tail I did." Skya said, eyes wide with excitement. "ZAYA!" She yelled, running to the door and trying to open it, only to hit it with frustration when it's handle wouldn't turn. "You okay Zaya?" She asked, worry strung throughout her voice.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
The Moon Howler

Plamen gently pushed the cat from the door "Stand still, Skya." He said, pulling a long, thin metal objects from the guitar. He knelt by the door and examined the lock. "Heh, old locks -easy." he began to pick the lock and soon enough a mechanical ticks were heard and the lock opened. "Keep what just happened to yourself, I've shown you enough from my past for two of you."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

A petit young woman stumbled out of the shadows holding a blue lantern, "S-so s-sorry master Iudex, I just didn't know we had a guest, I was frightened was all..." Marion spoke as she wandered off to clean

"I believe that he would try and grab a pet, they are like children to many owners." Iudex walked into the corridor, sipping his tea, "However, there are many similar being that exist around the world, many of whom act in similar ways." He began to ascend a flight of stairs that appeared much older than its surrounding area, "This leads up into the attic, in other words, my room." he continued to sip his tea, "I wonder why that demon chose you... Perhaps you have an alluring scent, or maybe your serious personality attracted him." Iudex continued up the long set of stairs, boards creaking under his paws
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Is that the last box?"
"Yup.". Trigger heaved the last moving box onto the others piled in the living room. He looked around and sniffed the air. It smelled new and clean. A fresh start.
"So are we gonna unpack now?" A man in collar shirt and tie patted Trigger on the head. "Take a break Trig. You look beat.".
"What? I could easily carries a few more boxes."
"Of course you can." The man said sarcastically and grinned. He was about to say something else when a beeping noise came from the device on his ear. He pushed a button on it. "Yep? Ok. Gotcha." He ended the call and sighed. "Hey Trig. That was the office. New client. I gotta rush in there. Sorry" Trigger nodded.
"Hey. Its fine. Do what ya gotta do Dad." . The man fished a twenty dollar bill out of his pocket and handed it to him. "Just in case you need it." He grabbed his suitcase. "You got your phone right?"
"Thanks and always."
"Hey, go out into the town. This the first pet friendly neighborhood we've been to. Make some friends. Go explore." He pointed a finger. "But no trouble this time alright?"
"Hey. i can't help it. Its a curse." They both laughed at the inside joke. "What was it again? May you live in interesting times?" "Yep." The man patted Trigger on the head again. "Well, i gotta run or else im gonna be late." He walked towards the door. "I need to find some free time so we can go find a park or somthing. Extra keys on the table. Don't get home too late." He opened the door and waved. "See you later." "See ya." He closed the door leaving Trigger by himself. Trigger sighed. His dad was always working. But he understands. Trigger grabs the keys, hangs his orange headphones around his neck, and leaves the apartment. A few minutes later he was walking down the sidewalk. He looked around in awe. This city was huge compared to his hometown. He crossed a few streets and found a pet store. The husky pressed his nose against the glass and watched the people and pets inside.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno beckoned the pet with his nose against the window, smiling, most of the people who came in were owners looking for something for their pets, it was few that pets themselves came in and usually those were on Fridays or Saturdays when they got their allowance, so he was more than thrilled to see a pet wanting to look around. Truth betold Reno hadn't met many pets since he got here, he had seen then around, but the only one he talked to was Willow.
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger continued watching the commotion inside. Then he noticed a dog in an apron. He seemed to be motioning for him to come inside. At least, he thought the dog was signalling to him. He glanced behind him. No one there. He looked at the dog again. "Me?". He mouthed, pointing to himself. Trigger opened the door and walked inside. The place was crowded. Parents and children were bustling around the shop. Looking for a new pet or supplies. After dodging a few kids and almost slipping on wet floor he walked up to Reno. "Hi. You were signalling to me, right?". He looked around. "You guys usually this busy?"

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno chuckled "I haven't worked here long, about a week is all, but from what I've seen yeah it is" he smiled and a lady asked him where she could find Kanine Cibble, he pointed her in the right direction then turned to the dog "Reno, Reno Crawley" he held out his paw "I live in an apartment not far from here" he grinned "and I'm off work here in a bit so, if you want, we can head over there on my bike" he pointed to the black motorcycle outside "Wait here" he went over to the manager and let him know he was off and then came back to the dog "I'm off work and I don't have to work tomorrow" he grinne
Pet Friendly:
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

Following the side way for a while longer Inky stopped at the corner of one of the many blocks in the city and turned left heading straight into the path of a car that was coming down the street. Clearly, he wasn't watching the car has he had just stepped out there without a thought, and it would appear, he was going to be hit but just like that he was already on the other side of the road looking back across to where the cat was still trailing along.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger shook Reno's hand. "Trigger Jackson. Nice to meet ya.". He looked outside at the motorcycle. " CooI, I didn't know pets were allowed to drive. I just moved into the building a few blocks from here, so Im exploring the city now. And sure. Trigger waited for Reno while he talked to the manager. He looked at the bike again. "So...". He asked when Reno got back. He tried to sound as casual as he could. "Is it safe?"

Ref Ref!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Zaya breathed a sigh of relief to see that her friends were ok. “Thank goodness. I’m sorry for running away earlier. But that woman is trouble to everyone, especially us pets.” Her expressed turned to one of slight sorrow.

She looked over Plamen’s shoulder to see the rows of computers in the room behind them. Zaya suppressed a heavy feeling of concern. “W-what were you two doing in here?”

--
Esper wrote:A petit young woman stumbled out of the shadows holding a blue lantern, "S-so s-sorry master Iudex, I just didn't know we had a guest, I was frightened was all..." Marion spoke as she wandered off to clean

"I believe that he would try and grab a pet, they are like children to many owners." Iudex walked into the corridor, sipping his tea, "However, there are many similar being that exist around the world, many of whom act in similar ways." He began to ascend a flight of stairs that appeared much older than its surrounding area, "This leads up into the attic, in other words, my room." he continued to sip his tea, "I wonder why that demon chose you... Perhaps you have an alluring scent, or maybe your serious personality attracted him." Iudex continued up the long set of stairs, boards creaking under his paws

Cruiser downed another mouthful of soda as he watched the strange woman walk away. “This place just gets weirder and weirder...”

As they ascended the staircase to the attic, Cruiser thought back on what happened for a third time. The thought of smelling nice to a monster wasn’t exactly an ideal though to keep in your head for too long. “Hey, here’s a question. How’d you end up in the dark with me back there? You said it was that tall guy who put me there, and wanted to keep me for whatever reason. But you just...showed up.”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex continued to climb the tall stairs and his ears perked, "I do not know how I found my way in. I was walking down a path, looking for a good divining rod for dad. Then, with out knowing it, I somehow found myself in the void. Maybe I also have an alluring scent, or my obsessive-compulsive disorder is a delicacy for our tall demon." he reached the top of the steps, his room. His room was incredibly neat, decorated with many candles, his shelves were covered in many aging books and glass jars filled with dubious liquids. Marion Was sitting on a crate in the corner, snoozing, "Marion, please, stay out of my room, I can keep it tidy by myself." Iudex spoke calmly, waking the red-headed woman from her doze with a start. With out a word, she left. "Now, have you any other questions?" he said, sitting on a floor-cushion
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

D-Singer wrote:Zaya breathed a sigh of relief to see that her friends were ok. “Thank goodness. I’m sorry for running away earlier. But that woman is trouble to everyone, especially us pets.” Her expressed turned to one of slight sorrow.

She looked over Plamen’s shoulder to see the rows of computers in the room behind them. Zaya suppressed a heavy feeling of concern. “W-what were you two doing in here?”
"Taking cover from Ms. I'm-too-serious-for-my-own-good." Skya Said with an unusual grin, knowing full well it was strange for her to hide from any form of officer, from mall security to the uncommon FBI agent. But she quickly went to the door's handle to examine it. "Plamen, you have got to teach me how to do that." She said, clearly amazed that the door was opened.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
The Moon Howler

Plamen shook his head "This will eventually get you into a pound, so I'll simply tell you 'no' to spare you the troubles. Trust me."

My RP Characters
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Safe?" Reno grinned "I'd bet my bandana on it" he sat on the bike and revved it "This bike is one of my favorite things in life..." he patted behind him for Trigger to get on "But if I had to pick between my bike and this bandana.... I'd pick my bandana..." he sfelt over the moon on the bandana "Its... really important to me..." he sighed "If you wanna know why I'll tell you when we get to my place..." he grinned "But I will tell you one thing..." he looked to the road "For the time being... I live by myself..."
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger stood where he was for a few seconds, examining the bike before shrugging and getting on. Noticing the slight shift in Reno's mood he decided to lighten the mood. "So. You have a job, you live by yourself, and you own a vehicle. Are you sure your not a human in disguise?" He said jokingly with a smirk. He instinctively reached for something behind him. "Don't get me wrong, Im just saying its pretty impressive. Living life on your own." But it wasn't there. He frowned. "Right... no seat belt."

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno chuckled "No my tail is real last I checked" he looked over his shoulder "Hold on tight" he tightened his bandana and revved the bike, before zooming towards their destination "Wooooohooooo! Arooooooo!" he let out a howl out of instinct and adrenaline.
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Holy Dog!" Trigger yelled as he was thrown back by the acceleration. He instinctively grabbed at something to hold onto and clung to it, which was Reno. "Grab onto what?!" He heard Reno howl as he watched them whisk by building after building. Most of the time Trigger was pretty calm. But... most of the time he wasn't on motorcycles. He sighed. "Live in interesting times right?" He said to himself.

Ref Ref!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Zaya wordlessly walked past Plamen and Skya and into the room. She began casually scanning over each and every computer there, hiding all indications of worry as she did. She eventually made it back around to her two friends. “We should leave.” She looked directly at Skya, the only visible light between them coming from the daylight which shined through the gaps of the boarded up windows.

“You haven’t seen anyone else since coming here have you?” The way she asked carried no particular sign of concern. It was just a flat question. The building gave off a few faint creaks, likely just it settling from the movements of its current occupants.

--

“Huh?” Cruiser looked around blankly, contemplating any more unanswered questions. “Yeah.” He took another huge swig of orange soda, and then let out a stifled belch. *UUUfff* -Uh...This guy....demon, whatever it is. Is there any chance it’ll come after us again? And if it does...what can we do? Will bullets hurt it?” Cruiser asked the last one of his remaining questions with a little smirk, imagining exacting revenge on the monster that apparently wanted him so bad.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex stifled a wretch when Cruiser belch, nearly breaking his composure. Oh Eris, disgusting... He thought, "Yes, it is very likely that he will seek us out again. I am not sure if we can do anything but run and hide in a safe area."

Iudex stood and searched for a book one of his shelves. Finaly, he found the one he was looking for, pulled it from the shelf, sat back down, and opened it up, "Let us see..." he searched through the book, "Ah, here we are, it seems that holy water could weaken it, or possibly a stong jolt of electricity may paralyze it." Iudex sipped his tea further, finishing it off without a sound. "This is a very reliable book on dispelling malicious spirits, my father aquired it from a close friend of the family from Japan."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

razgriz wrote:"Well, we saw this place's door was open, Cruiser said it never had been, so, we explored," Soren said, going back over their little adventure so far. "We ran into the scariest thing ever and tried to run from it. Eventually we hid and then came out to find it was kind of gone... but so was cruiser. Then we found you guys." As he said this, he was sweeping his light across the area in front of him looking for the typically large, 'EMERGENCY EXIT HERE' signs.
"Your friend must have found a way out. He didn't go down the stairs, though."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Sooo...Electricity can effect it...” Cruiser though of the security tazer he had in his locker back at the training center. He should probably pick it up sometime later, just in case. Other than that, he thought about Zaya. He sipped at his almost emptied bottle of soda again.

“I should seriously introduce you to a friend of mine. She’s been all over the place and acts kinda like you. Maybe She could help us out some...”
The Moon Howler

D-Singer wrote:Zaya wordlessly walked past Plamen and Skya and into the room. She began casually scanning over each and every computer there, hiding all indications of worry as she did. She eventually made it back around to her two friends. “We should leave.” She looked directly at Skya, the only visible light between them coming from the daylight which shined through the gaps of the boarded up windows.

“You haven’t seen anyone else since coming here have you?” The way she asked carried no particular sign of concern. It was just a flat question. The building gave off a few faint creaks, likely just it settling from the movements of its current occupants.
"Seen - no. We heard that officer as she passed through a while ago, probably trying to chase us." Plamen replied. "And yes, we should leave soon. We outstayed our welcome for now."

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

The husky twisted through various turns as he followed large, dark exit signs in search of an escape route. He wanted out and he wanted it now. There was a faint light up ahead coming around a corner. It was a way out! Soren quickened his pace for his exit. By the time he reached the corner, he was practically running. He slid around the corner, claws scratching at the floor. He threw the door open and... saw that the building's fire escape was a fire-fall-to-your-death. There had been a platform there sometime but not anymore. Now it was just a ladder bolted against the side of the building started four or five feet under the doorway. They had to climb it.

OOC: Soren is getting out...
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marcus realized Soren was going somewhere and ran after him, he didn't know where he was going but he'd already lost Cruiser and he wasn't going to walk around this building alone. He looked down at the ruined fire escape
So how do we get down now?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

The Husky pointed down, "we're going to have to climb to the ladder down there," he said, crouching down and starting to climb out the doorway. "We should be able to get a good grip on this conduit and these bricks, to an extent."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno grinned as they pulled up to the apartment, he parked his back and they went up to his room "Its a two bedroom set with a foldout couch, it isn't much but its home" he said as he opened the door. He entered and headed to the kitchen "You want something to snack on or to drink?" he called "My fridge stays stocked so really anythings fine" he added, rummaging through it himself "All of its pet friendly foods" he noted
Pet Friendly:
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Matthias jogged after Soren and Marcus, finally stopping behind the pair, panting softly. "Well, it'd probably be better than taking the stairs. I say we give it a shot."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Selina was right behind Matt. "I guess it's worth a shot."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger nodded and followed Reno into the house. He looked around the kitchen, sniffing the air. "Sure. What kind of drinks do you have?" He walked over and leaned against a wall near the fridge. "Two bedrooms, fully stocked fridge." He thought out loud. He took off the headphones that hung from his neck and fiddled with some of the dials. "You say you live by yourself, but..." Pointing around the house in general. "This place seems set for two." He rested the headphones back on his neck after he was satisfied with the settings. "Earlier you said something about your bandana. Does that have anything to do with it?" Inquired the curious husky.

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Yes, electricity should cause paralysis." Iudex spoke, drinking down a some how refilled cup of tea

"So this friend, she behaves in a fashion similar to I?" Iudex contemplated what this could mean for him and his attempt to make friends with this supposed other pet, "What do you think of our home? I do hope it is to your liking. Very clean, yes?" Iudex straightened his posture further
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno looked down at his bandana "Mr.Caspian is a very rich man and a close family friend... He payed for a full year stay here, for me. The second room is for guests. This bandana belonged to my owner, Jenna..." he paused for a minute playing with his bandana "She was only 11 and...She and her family died in a car accident..." he was close to crying, but refused to let the tears go, but they did gloss over his eyes "I couldn't take it and when Mr.Caspian asked if there was anything he could do, I asked him to arrange for me a home in a pet friendly city, and here I am...I am my own owner, have the papers to prove it, I have papers allowing me to work pet friendly jobs, and I make my own money... I save up a bit from each check because when the year ends, I'm going to stay here..." He finished and wiped a stray tear from his eyes "Thank you for listening Trigger, I haven't had anyone like that in a long time" Reno hugged him close "You're a good friend..."
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger was surprised when Reno hugged him. He didn't know what to do for a moment. After a few seconds he hesitantly hugged him back. "Your welcome, i guess. Sorry i brought the topic up." Trigger thought about what Reno had said. "He lost his owner... That's rough..." He thought to himself. Trigger was silent for a second, trying to think of a way to lighten the mood, then he thought of Reno's last sentence. "Good friend?" He said out loud and chuckled lightly. "You only met me an hour ago."

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Well you really proved yourself by sitting here and listening, and although we just met I can tell you are someone I can rely on..." Reno let him go and scratched behind his ear "And If I didn't have such a big crush on a certain cat I'd..." he blushed and shook his head "N-Nevermind!" he turned away to hide his blushing from his new friend
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Ok?". Trigger gave Reno a clueless look. Not really seeing what the wolf was getting at. He shrugged and walked over to the still open fridge. "He's probably still sad about his owner or something.". He thought to himself. "So.". He said looking in the fridge. "About those drinks."

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Erm I have milk, water, and ummm... soda... In three flavors orange, grape, and strawberry... But I doubt you are really in the party mood right now..." Reno said his blush from earlier still showing but fading at a decent rate "And if you want you could stay the night... You could give your parents a ring on my phone..." He pointed to the phone " But thats up to you two..." he sighed "I could cook... Or order out... or room service..."
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger rummaged through the fridge, tossed an orange soda to Reno, and got one for himself. "I'm always in the mood for partying.". He opened the can, took a drink and set it on the table. "Already asking me to stay over.". He leaned against the table. "Like I said before. You've only known me for an hour.". He gave a sly grin. "For all you know I could be a thief, plotting to steal everything you own in your sleep.". Trigger took off his headphones and started fidgeting with the dials again.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"I know you won't..." Reno smiled slightly and took a sip from his soda "Don't ask me how I know, but I just KNOW you are a good person... Its just feeling and instinct... but I know..." he nodded "I don't know how to explain it... I just feel it... " he took another drink "And besides what better way to get to know a person than a sleep over, eh?" he chuckled
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Well, then as your good friend. I accept your offer.". He took out his phone just as it started beeping. Trigger looked at the caller ID. "Nice timing dad... I'll be right back.". He walked towards the door and flipped open the phone. " Yeah, what's up?". He closed the door behind him and sat down against the door. "Wait... Your what? Gotcha... No, no it's fine. You do what ya gotta do. Yeah I'll talk to you later. Bye.". He hung up and let out a long sigh. Trigger rested his back against the door with a thud.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno heard Trigger sigh "Everything ok?" he asked him, turning his head to the side questioningly "You or your dad ain't in trouble are you?" he asked worried for his troubled friend "I'm here for ya..." he placed a paw on Trigger's shoulder
Pet Friendly: