Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Leafolawl

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by Leafolawl »

The Moon Howler wrote:
D-Singer wrote:Zaya continued nervously fidgeting and looking around as Plamen tried his luck at quelling both her and Skya’s fears. As irrational as they seemed, there was no denying the foreboding tension that’d become so very apparent. Something was about to happen.

“HEY! YOU THREE ON THE ROOF!”

Sure enough someone arrived to move the unnerving situation forward. Unfortunately it didn’t look like good news. A person in black uniform and what looked like typical police gear was jogging from the opposing street side to the sidewalk edge across from the roof. “That building is condemned! Get off of there before you break something!” The officer didn’t seem to have much patience. It was difficult to tell if she was concerned with the three pets breaking rules, or simply worried for their well being.
"What the..." Plamen began until he saw the man in the black uniform "Ugh, cops..." he mumbled just loud enough for Zaya and Skya to hear him.
"Officer" The shepherd then yelled to the man "We're trying to get a certain trinket, accidentally stuck in here!"
Skya quickly stood up and hid the hook from the view of the onlooker, showing that she was paying attention, though she still had her eyes trained on the cross. :It's my luck to be caught, isn't it?: She thought to herself as she looked at it, thinking about how she could get it out real fast doing the least amount of damage to the building if she needed to do something crazy.

She'd actually wanted to do something crazy all day, when she thought back on it for a moment.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:"Sounds like a plan," Matthias murmured. He stepped out on to the floor of the second story. He gave the darkened stairwell just a single backward glance before leaning back and gently pushing the door closed again. After strolling forward a few steps, ear cocked to the side, he put one paw up to the side of his mouth and called out, "Hey! Is someone up here?"
after a short while with no answer, Selina called out, "We heard a noise. If you're up here, just make another noise."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Cruiser listened carefully. The silence was broken by some very muffles voices coming from further outside. “Hello?” He asked in hope they’d been found by something other than some suited monster. “In here!” He knocked on the framing of the sliding door, then glanced back and sniffed at the younger dog behind him. “Marcus see if you can call Soren back. I think we might just be OK.”

The shepherd carefully pushed the door open, making it skid loudly over its old dusty tracks. But without Soren’s flashlight, there was nothing visible before him, just a wall of pitched darkness. He tentatively stepped out, calling again “Hello...?” He took a few steps farther...

*SH-SH-SH-SH-SH-SH-CRACK*

Cruiser froze at the sound, those old worn wheels spinning over their tracks. Did Marcus just shut the door behind him? Fear once again had his mind in a death grip. He spun around and rushed forward, expecting to run into the closet door he’d walked through not five feet behind. But he felt nothing, and continued to stumble forward into the blackness.

What the hell was going on!?

Cruiser shouted fearfully. “HEY! HELLO!? ANYBODY!?”

Nothing but silence. He continued to walk and feel blindly in the dark for something, anything.

“Marcus? SOREN!? GUYS!?”

Cruiser had become terrified. He could swear his voice carried no further than a foot or two away from him, as if it had no echo. He began running. Where was he!? Just a second ago he’d walked out of that cramped little closet and into that ugly office room. Sure it was empty, spacious even, but the further onward he moved, the more he came to realize that no matter how much he ran, nothing stopped him! Like he’d stumbled into the darkness itself.

The same bland, uninterrupted floor texture was all he could feel besides his own increasing panic. The feel of impending danger closed in on him. This time it was stronger than ever. Cruiser began sprinting, then dropping to all fours and dashing a fast as he was capable of, but to no hope of escape. He started panting after what felt like minutes of blind panic-filled running had past. He could no longer smell that musty stale air of the building they were in, and no matter how much momentum he felt building up in his speed, not a single light breeze of air passed him. What was happening??

Finally, cruiser came to a halt, it was decided that he may as well have been running for his life on a treadmill in front of whatever great fear was gripping him. He knelt down and wrapped his arms around his sides. It was the only sense of his he could appeal at the moment to assure himself that he hadn’t simply been killed by that slender, terror inducing body the second he had left that closet, and that this wasn’t some stage of his journey into the afterlife. He couldn’t see, hear, smell, or taste anything. All he could feel was his own tired breathing, the fur on his own body, the hard surface under his paws, and the omnipresent terror he could not hope to escape.

CB felt overwhelmed, in his head he knew he must have run the equivalent of a mile. Through and through, even now, his senses told him at any second something was going to catch him, and end him. He curled down and protectively covered his face with his paws.

“Soren...Marcus...SOMEONE…help…”

--

“Leave it. Whatever it is, it’ not worth falling though the roof and breaking your legs. Over here, now!”

Zaya backed up a little, knowing full well who this person was. She was an Edge City animal control officer, and not notably one of the friendliest. Her name was not important to her, as she was someone who was generally evaded on sight. A middle-aged woman with a low cut hairstyle and facial features indicating a fair amount of stress and irritation, her eyes hidden by some cheap sunglasses with dark lenses. Aside from typical ECAC garb, she was holding what looked like a stack of flyers, so it could’ve been be guessed that she was busy with something else, and was just bureaucratic enough to reprimand some pets she spotted off to the side. Moreover she had recognized Zaya.

“Hey, you with the scarf...”

Zaya didn’t say anything more as she stepped further back, and then simply bolted. She knew Skya well enough to trust her to explain to Plamen and handle things. There was no way she could just obediently walk up to that officer. She’d be in serious trouble! Any other member of animal control in Edge would have been the exception to that one horrible, overtly bureaucratic woman.

“HEY! STOP! I SAID GET OVER HERE! ...”

It was pointless; Zaya was gone in a flash. Into the numerous empty alleyways Downtown Edge had to offer. The miffed Animal control officer let out an annoyed sigh and got closer to the sidewalks edge, glaring at the two remaining dogs. “Alright, you two. C’mere and show me your tags.” She said while making a gesture with her free hand for them to ‘heel’.
Last edited by D-Singer on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"I'm in no mood to handle cops of any kind." Plamen mumbled and grabbed his guitar, turning to Skya "How fast can you run?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I'm in no mood to handle cops of any kind." Plamen mumbled and grabbed his guitar, turning to Skya "How fast can you run?"
"No time for that..." Skya said a she took a small step forward. "I feel like breaking my legs today." She finished before turning around real fast, scooping the hook under the cross and lifting as hard as she could to try and make the roof collapse.

:greatest thing you've ever done, Skya... smartest too.: She thought sarcastically just before she pulled upward.

((OOC: Thought I'd leave major things like that for the GM to decide if it's a success, since a collapsing floor in a building makes a LOT of noise.))
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Soren? Soren! get down here it looks like the coast is clear. Hurry up or I'm leaving without you, I'm not kidding man!
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Soren slid along the metal beam a little bit before he heard that he should come down. He locked his legs tight and bent down to slowly move one of the ceiling tiles out of his way. Everything seemed okay. He shined his flashlight straight under him and then poked his head down to look. Still okay.

The husky put the flashlight in his mouth so it'd shine wherever he pointed, got his hands on the metal beam and swung his legs down, then dropped. From downhere, the place was still creepy. He looked for Marcus and Cruiser as he put the flashlight back in his hand.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:Soren slid along the metal beam a little bit before he heard that he should come down. He locked his legs tight and bent down to slowly move one of the ceiling tiles out of his way. Everything seemed okay. He shined his flashlight straight under him and then poked his head down to look. Still okay.

The husky put the flashlight in his mouth so it'd shine wherever he pointed, got his hands on the metal beam and swung his legs down, then dropped. From downhere, the place was still creepy. He looked for Marcus and Cruiser as he put the flashlight back in his hand.
I don't know about you but I'm ready to get the (censored) out of here. You comin with?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

D-Singer wrote:Cruiser listened carefully. The silence was broken by some very muffles voices coming from further outside. “Hello?” He asked in hope they’d been found by something other than some suited monster. “In here!” He knocked on the framing of the sliding door, then glanced back and sniffed at the younger dog behind him. “Marcus see if you can call Soren back. I think we might just be OK.”

The shepherd carefully pushed the door open, making it skid loudly over its old dusty tracks. But without Soren’s flashlight, there was nothing visible before him, just a wall of pitched darkness. He tentatively stepped out, calling again “Hello...?” He took a few steps farther...

*SH-SH-SH-SH-SH-SH-CRACK*

Cruiser froze at the sound, those old worn wheels spinning over their tracks. Did Marcus just shut the door behind him? Fear once again had his mind in a death grip. He spun around and rushed forward, expecting to run into the closet door he’d walked through not five feet behind. But he felt nothing, and continued to stumble forward into the blackness.

What the hell was going on!?

Cruiser shouted fearfully. “HEY! HELLO!? ANYBODY!?”

Nothing but silence. He continued to walk and feel blindly in the dark for something, anything.

“Marcus? SOREN!? GUYS!?”

Cruiser had become terrified. He could swear his voice carried no further than a foot or two away from him, as if it had no echo. He began running. Where was he!? Just a second ago he’d walked out of that cramped little closet and into that ugly office room. Sure it was empty, spacious even, but the further onward he moved, the more he came to realize that no matter how much he ran, nothing stopped him! Like he’d stumbled into the darkness itself.

The same bland, uninterrupted floor texture was all he could feel besides his own increasing panic. The feel of impending danger closed in on him. This time it was stronger than ever. Cruiser began sprinting, then dropping to all fours and dashing a fast as he was capable of, but to no hope of escape. He started panting after what felt like minutes of blind panic-filled running had past. He could no longer smell that musty stale air of the building they were in, and no matter how much momentum he felt building up in his speed, not a single light breeze of air passed him. What was happening??

Finally, cruiser came to a halt, it was decided that he may as well have been running for his life on a treadmill in front of whatever great fear was gripping him. He knelt down and wrapped his arms around his sides. It was the only sense of his he could appeal at the moment to assure himself that he hadn’t simply been killed by that slender, terror inducing body the second he had left that closet, and that this wasn’t some stage of his journey into the afterlife. He couldn’t see, hear, smell, or taste anything. All he could feel was his own tired breathing, the fur on his own body, the hard surface under his paws, and the omnipresent terror he could not hope to escape.

CB felt overwhelmed, in his head he knew he must have run the equivalent of a mile. Through and through, even now, his senses told him at any second something was going to catch him, and end him. He curled down and protectively covered his face with his paws.

“Soren...Marcus...SOMEONE…help…”
"Matt, I think I heard someone. Can you tell where it came from?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Matthias cocked his head to one side and flicked an ear, listening intently. "I *think* it's coming from over that way ... " He pointed with the dim beam of the flashlight down the gloomy, run-down hall, and started walking along, stepping carefully over fallen ceiling tiles and broken floorboards. "Hey!" he called again. "Is someone here?"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Luckily the chain attached to the cross was quite sturdy. The metallic object popped out from under the roof tile with a small *CRICK*. Seemed like a lot of worrying had gone on for nothing, it was an easy retrieval, but now She had to get it back to Zaya, who by now was out of sight. On top of that, they had an irked animal control officer who now knew their faces. “I SAID STOP! COME BACK HERE!”

--

Zaya had only stopped after she’d realized nobody was following. It wasn’t that big a deal, she would just have to go back later and try again. For now, she’d either have to wait for Skya and Plamen to catch up, or regroup with them at the bus stop later.

The wolfhound took a seat on the back steps of another empty building. The alleyway she was in was just one in a labyrinthine of many between several rows of mostly empty or completely abandoned home and stores. There were some similar areas around edge she’d often use to stash certain things, but this one in particular she never really liked. It was just so eerily quiet and empty sometimes, and there was always that weird vibe to it.

While she waited, Zaya reached into her messenger bag and pulled out a few plastic wrapped treats. She was actually quite hungry having practically skipped breakfast. She’d become so concerned for her cross that didn’t even come to mind.

As she snacked, and waited, that eerie feeling was once again plaguing her. Only this time she was alone and could swear it wasn’t just a feeling, but that there was in fact someone in sight who had their eyes on her. She became more alert to this as she took another bite of her homemade dog biscuit. Out of the corner of her eye, she spied movement and snapped her full attention towards it. Nothing was there.

Again she saw it, but looked to see nothing. Zaya was getting panicky. She very carefully scanned every detail of the walls and fences around her. There was another cross section of alleyways not ten feet from the steps she was sitting on, and just parallel to her was a window that’d been boarded up from the inside, outer glass plains still intact. In it was the dull reflection of the alley leading to the street to her right.

There was another dog standing in plain view, mid-way down to the street! Zaya stuffed her snack back in her messenger bag and stealthily snuck up to the corner. She could still see the dog in the window’s reflection, but it was so smudged up it was hard to tell if it was someone she knew. The only real details she could make out were shape and stature. It was likely a shepherd or husky breed judging by the shape, and though it was big, it didn’t seem as big as her. It was unnerving that whoever it was, was simply standing there not moving a muscle. Like it was expecting her to finally catch who it was that’s been spying her and her friends all this time.

Zaya rounded the corner a quickly as she could, but froze as solid as a statue at what she saw.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Seth wrote: I don't know about you but I'm ready to get the (censored) out of here. You comin with?
"Definitely," Sorren said looking around, still looking around, "but, where is Cruiser?" His fear was somewhat dropping. He'd felt relatively safe in the ceiling... but now someone was missing...
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:
Seth wrote: I don't know about you but I'm ready to get the (censored) out of here. You comin with?
"Definitely," Sorren said looking around, still looking around, "but, where is Cruiser?" His fear was somewhat dropping. He'd felt relatively safe in the ceiling... but now someone was missing...
He just went out there,wait a minute Marcus eyes went wide as he realized he couldn't hear anything on the other side of the door. Oh (censored) He flung open the door and ran into the next room Cruiser! You OK?!!!?!?!? It was pitch black in the next room, Marcus groped around towards where he estimated the door would be but found nothing. Crusier! You out here?? He kept walking looking for a wall or any kind of landmark muttering a steady stream of profanity under his breath.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

With his flashlight drawn, Soren just tried to keep up with Marcus. He saw no signs of Cruiser the room as he sweapt the beam around. It was totally empty except for them.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marcus looked back at Soren
I have no idea where he is, but let's get out of here, maybe he made it out.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"If we don't find him out there, we're gonna end up having to come back in," Soren said, still shining his light around. "Now though, how CAN we even get out of here.."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:"If we don't find him out there, we're gonna end up having to come back in," Soren said, still shining his light around. "Now though, how CAN we even get out of here.."
Marcus shuddered when Soren mentioned coming back for cruiser

I have no idea how to get out fo here. Pick a door and hope for the best?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

D-Singer wrote:Luckily the chain attached to the cross was quite sturdy. The metallic object popped out from under the roof tile with a small *CRICK*. Seemed like a lot of worrying had gone on for nothing, it was an easy retrieval, but now She had to get it back to Zaya, who by now was out of sight. On top of that, they had an irked animal control officer who now knew their faces. “I SAID STOP! COME BACK HERE!”
Skya looked at the cross for a moment before turning and starting to run toward the end of the building. "Run time, I'll catch you." She said briskly, before bolting for the far side of the roof. She jumped straight down to the alleyway and braced herself to catch Plamen, in spite of just taking a lot of shock herself. :BIG leap of faith Skya, big leap.: She thought.
Love me right now! Done.
The Moon Howler

Plamen dashed after Skya and yelled "Watch out! I can land myself, don't you worry!"
He curled around his guitar in mid-air and landed a bit sideways with a groan, making a row on the ground and standing immediately. "I kinda missed the old days." he mumbled
then he turned to Skya "What are you waiting for? RUN!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"I'm wondering why you'd do that when you could have risked less by letting me catch you!" Skya said as she turned and started to run. "And try to keep up, 'cause I'm not gonna slow down to much for ya!" She added, making a nimble leap over an overturned, rusted old barrel.
Love me right now! Done.
The Moon Howler

"I'll tell you my story when we're out of danger and have found Zaya, okay?" Plamen said, jumping over the barrel and following Skya.

My RP Characters
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Do you think she's cute?" She asked as she took a right, trying to invoke her most loved cliche for running.
Love me right now! Done.
The Moon Howler

"What!?" Plamen exclaimed, almost tripped "What are you talkin' about?" he said with a slight blush on his muzzle

My RP Characters
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"I'm talking about Zaya!" Skya explained. "I'm asking if you think she's cute." The cat added, trying her hardest not to laugh at Plamen, no matter how hilarious his blushing made it. She went straight at the next intersection of openings between buildings.
Love me right now! Done.
The Moon Howler

"I know who you're talking about." Plamen answered "I kinda prefer not to share my likings right now." he added as he managed to catch up with the cat "Where to now?"

My RP Characters
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex walked through the endless darkness, "Oh dear, it would seem that I have gotten lost." he spoke into the void. He walked further, wondering how exactly he had gotten there. Iudex held out his paw, "Dispell the shadow..." he whispered his incantation, summoning light in a 8 foot radius around himself, gradualy lighting the area. "Well, that's a little better." he muttered, disappointed, the light only revealed that the ground was plain and flat. Iudex continued to walk, determined to remember how he had ended up here. As he continued, Iudex came across a Dutch shepherd dog, "Hello, sir, could you tell me how you got here? I can't seem to remember how I arrived in this place." he walked closer, shining his mystic light over Cruiser.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Cruiser nearly jumped out of his skin at the new voice. He was immediately on his feet, showing off a defensive pose. Before him stood a black and white cat, wearing a satchel and a metallic looking cuff on his right wrist, and orange eyes that almost seemed to glow in the dark. He wasn’t sure if he was relived or angry. On one hand, he could actually see someone else, so he was able to conclude he wasn’t trapped in the darkness by himself. On the other hand, just who was this cat? He didn’t seem at all afraid or confused by the endless void they were trapped in. Or the unnerving presence of danger that mixed with it. Did he have something to do with all of this?

The edgy security dog eyed Iudex in disbelief. “...What?”

The cat came closer. Cruiser backed up slightly, not very trusting of the new individual. He realized that the cat wasn’t holding a flashlight, or anything that’d provide illumination. It was as if the darkness was simply repelled away from him, and replaced by dim light from some unknown source.

“You’re lost? Join the club...” He said looking a bit irritated, and glancing around for any more surprises that could be lurking in the dark. “A minute ago I was investigating a building downtown, next thing I know, I’m running for my life from some tall freak in a suit. Now I’m here...wherever here is….”
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Seth wrote:
razgriz wrote:"If we don't find him out there, we're gonna end up having to come back in," Soren said, still shining his light around. "Now though, how CAN we even get out of here.."

"Alright, only one way to go for now" Soren said, going to the nearest door, placing an ear to it and then slowly opening it. "Gotta find our way out of this place...." He paused, "How good are you with repeling?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Tall? Suit?" Iudex spoke, "And you say this being is malevolent? Hmmm..." He thought as to where he was, "Well, this place does not seem to be of Earthly origin, void like this does not exist in our realm. I would say this 'Tall man' who attacked you, wants to keep you in his sights." Iudex turned around and stared deeply into his black mirror, into a place away from where he was, a place where natural light shown through, "I think I can see a way out, if you want, you could come with. Just be careful."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Cruiser looked even more perplexed at the odd cat. “H-Hey, wait a second!” He demanded. “Just who are you, and how do you know anything about this place? I easily ran a mile straight and didn’t find jack. Now you’re telling me you think you can ‘see’ a way out? Also, why can I see you and nothing else?”

Cruiser crossed his arms. “For all I know, I could be out-cold on the floor of that stupid building and this is all some demented dream."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I know who you're talking about." Plamen answered "I kinda prefer not to share my likings right now." he added as he managed to catch up with the cat "Where to now?"
"Inside." Skya said simply as she stopped in front a broken window that hadn't been boarded up. "Also, your blush said plenty about your "likings"." She added with a giggle, sticking her tongue out playfully with a devious smile.
Love me right now! Done.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex languidly turned his head back to Cruiser, "Me? My name is Iudex..." He turned all the way around, "And if I told you how I know anything about this, you wouldn't belive me. You ran and didn't find anything simple because you were running in the wrong direction." Iudex touched his tag, "And I did see a way out." he coughed a bit, "The reasons you can only see me ar , A:There is nothing else around, and B:I am casting away the shadows with a small trifle of a spell." Iudex turned once more, "You better move if you want to be away from this aweful void."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:
Seth wrote:

"Alright, only one way to go for now" Soren said, going to the nearest door, placing an ear to it and then slowly opening it. "Gotta find our way out of this place...." He paused, "How good are you with repeling?"
I've never done it. But if it means getting out of here I'll give it a shot.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Leafolawl wrote:"Inside." Skya said simply as she stopped in front a broken window that hadn't been boarded up. "Also, your blush said plenty about your "likings"." She added with a giggle, sticking her tongue out playfully with a devious smile.
"Hey, keep quiet about that!" Plamen narrowed "Not even a word to Zaya, okay?"

My RP Characters
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Why would I tell her? I have something I can tease you with." Skya said with a smirk. "Also, watch your head." She added before she jumped through the window of the building.
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Selina walked over to a nearby door. "I'm pretty sure I hear noise coming from this room."
The door was already slightly ajar. She opened it to find a couple of dogs already standing at the door.
(OOC: If they were actually at a door that didn't lead to the hall, tell me and I can make adjustments.)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Selina walked over to a nearby door. "I'm pretty sure I hear noise coming from this room."
The door was already slightly ajar. She opened it to find a couple of dogs already standing at the door.
(OOC: If they were actually at a door that didn't lead to the hall, tell me and I can make adjustments.)
Marcus jumped and yet out a yelp at the unexpected entrance of a black cat.

Oh stuff you almost gave me a heart attack. Please tell me you know the way out.
Last edited by Blue Braixen on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Censored anyway, why not
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Matthias poked his head into the room, shining the beam of the flashlight around. "There're some stairs back the way we came. If they don't go ... wonky again, we should be able to get out just fine." The retriever glanced curiously at the two dogs. "You guys alright?"
The Moon Howler

Leafolawl wrote:"Why would I tell her? I have something I can tease you with." Skya said with a smirk. "Also, watch your head." She added before she jumped through the window of the building.
"Watch for the guitar!" Plamed warned before throwing his guitar through the window, following shortly. Once inside he turned to the cat "Just sure you don't annoy me too much with that..."

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'm not exactly comfortable going on those stairs again, though. There's something going on there, possibly spores or a high EMF, whatever it is it can't be healthy."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets