Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno nodded silently. still holding Iudex close, he was still trembling "I love you... So much..." he managed to say, giving Iudex a small kiss on the cheek, calming down a bit. "L-Lets go on the ferris wheel now, that sound good?" he asked, giving a slight smile
Iudex nodded silently and lead the way to the Ferris wheel. He smiled gently as they approached the ticket man for the ride. The cat flashed his wristband and led the way into the gondola of the ride, "Step right up, Reno."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno nodded and stepped inside, sitting next to Iudex and resting his head on Iudex's shoulder "I am glad we got to go out today, I feel better than I have in a long time, and its all because you are hrer, I couldn't imagine anyone else I would rather be with..." he smiled slightly
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
D-Singer wrote:Zaya took a small sip of her tea before responding. “From what you’ve told us, I decided it would be safer if help came to us. Yes, a friend of mine will be here shortly to take us into the city. I know you are trying to be discreet, but I can assure you that his help will leave no trail to follow.”
Scratch nodded, swallowing a bite, "So, I take it he's gonna grab us in a car from here?" She picked up her tea and blew on it a little, "Then after we get there we'll do something about my fur?" She tentatively sipped it, careful not to burn herself...
“Yes, of course. I will help you with that myself, but not after picking up the necessary supplies.” Zaya had just finished eating the last of her breakfast hot links and had paused to wipe her chops clean. “While I’m doing so, my friend will keep you safe. I trust him.”

Zaya sipped at her tea and took another bite of what remained of her sandwich. They really needed to finish up. Dr. Raeon would no doubt arrive very soon.
The Moon Howler wrote:
D-Singer wrote:The tall man knelt down again and took Plamen by one of his biceps, helping him to his feet and walking him out to the white SUV. He opened one of the back doors and gestured for the GSD to climb in. The seat was covered with a rather thick towel. “I can’t say for certain, but if you are having difficulty walking, you may have a more serious injury.” The doctor kept his head up and was suspiciously checking his surroundings as he helped Plamen up.
"Or maybe I just took too much hitting, doc." Plamen grinned as he got comfortable on the seat "I'm a former stray. I went through worse."
The doctor looked over Plamen for a moment as if contemplating something. To anyone who found themselves under the observation of this man’s jaded eyes, they would probably find no sign of humanity. It was as is that lively shine that was in the eyes of the living had long since disappeared...

“So you have...But be that as it may, you’re not exempt from the consequences of injury.” Dr. Raeon shut the passenger door once Plamen was inside, and went around taking his seat up front at the wheel. “I’ll make sure you’re not suffering from anything serious. From the looks of it, you’ve endured a fight with another animal.” The engine softly revved, and the van began to pull out of the plaza. Dark tinted windows made the interior of the vehicle dim. “Care to explain? You have my word, it will all be confidential.”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno nodded and stepped inside, sitting next to Iudex and resting his head on Iudex's shoulder "I am glad we got to go out today, I feel better than I have in a long time, and its all because you are hrer, I couldn't imagine anyone else I would rather be with..." he smiled slightly
Iudex breathed a sigh of contentment, "Thank you Reno... I return your sentiment." he spoke softly as they began to ascend. Whrring noises of the machine filled the cat's ears, making him uneasy. Mechanics was not his usual domain...
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno gave a slight smile as they began to rise "Today could have gone better... Could have gone worse too... But you know everything has a silver lining, like now because of my arm, I will have to stay out of work for a while, which means I will get to spend more time with you..." he chuckled. They got higher and higher, but something felt off, something was... watching them... It had been since his arm, and since the incident on the Merry Go Round...he didn't want to say something to Iudex, he didn't want anything like before to happen... especially not here while he can't get down.
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Roarin wrote:The problem was. Trigger actually didn't think anyone was gonna answer (for some reason). And he had no idea what to say. So he just made it up as he went. He made his voice sound lower than it usually was "Umm. Hello Mr. Sandman, sir. I couldn't help but notice the many signs you to put up for your missing pet. I was wondering if you could give me some information on her." He scratched his head. "Cause I think I saw a raccoon like that the other day down on the south side of town." Trigger added, and instantly wanted to take back. He wasn't sure why he said that. "Errr, yeah..." Maybe he should just hang up right now. It was kinda of mean thing to do and he wasn't sure why he did it in the first place.
The other end of the line was silent for a second, then the man spoke again, "What time was this, and what color was its fur?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Nine p.m. brownish fur." Trigger blurted. "J-just forget what I said I'm sorry for bothering you sir I hope you find her soon." He quickly added, in a string of words, not taking a breath or a pause between them before abruptly hanging up. Before the man was able to answer back. He held the phone to his chest and sighed, leaning back against the wooden bench and staring at the building across the street. "I'm a horrible horrible dog." The husky said blandly as he lightly hit his forehead repeatedly with the blue smartphone in his hand. Trigger may not believe in the supernatural, but he did believe in karma. He groaned. "I'm probably gonna fall into a pool or something..." What did strike the dog odd was the way the guy responded to Trigger's comment. Even though he made it up, the owner didn't seem to be overjoyed or happy with the news (course that probably would have made him feel worse if he did).
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:While Selina started talking to the vet, Matt's mind wandered. He didn't have to pay attention for this part, and frankly, jargon was boring. So he just looked around the vet's office. It was disappointingly ordinary - desk, computer, filing cabinets, plastic-looking tree. Other than a pretty cool painting of a forest in the winter, there wasn't much of interest here. Matt was bored. With his hopes of seeing something interesting gone, he started to read things. Names on files, mostly. A few of them seemed familiar, especially one near the top. Huh. Anyone I know? he thought to himself as the conversation between Selina and the vet went on.
"hmm. Well, I suppose I can run a few tests," The vet said while he walked over to his desk, "but first, tellme: have you both been getting a good amount of sleep recently?"
"Not... exactly. I've been up late researching unexplained phenomena and falling asleep with my face it the books a few nights a week."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno gave a slight smile as they began to rise "Today could have gone better... Could have gone worse too... But you know everything has a silver lining, like now because of my arm, I will have to stay out of work for a while, which means I will get to spend more time with you..." he chuckled. They got higher and higher, but something felt off, something was... watching them... It had been since his arm, and since the incident on the Merry Go Round...he didn't want to say something to Iudex, he didn't want anything like before to happen... especially not here while he can't get down.
Iudex stuck to his warm silence, sufficing with a nod and a grin. The pair rose higher and higher until they reached the zenith of the ride when it stopped with a loud clank. Iudex looked about warily and checked out the window to see if something had interrupted the machine, noticing an odd shape to the fair ground; a large circle with an "x" crossing through the center, and at the center of that was the wheel. "Reno... This is a tad disquieting, do you agree?"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno blinks for a minute, looking out the window "Hm? Yeah... A bit..." he looks back over to Iudex "Its fine, I guess I am still just a bit jittery over all that just happend is all " he gave a smile, he felt it for certain this time, something was definately watching them
Pet Friendly:
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

D-Singer wrote:The doctor looked over Plamen for a moment as if contemplating something. To anyone who found themselves under the observation of this man’s jaded eyes, they would probably find no sign of humanity. It was as is that lively shine that was in the eyes of the living had long since disappeared...

“So you have...But be that as it may, you’re not exempt from the consequences of injury.” Dr. Raeon shut the passenger door once Plamen was inside, and went around taking his seat up front at the wheel. “I’ll make sure you’re not suffering from anything serious. From the looks of it, you’ve endured a fight with another animal.” The engine softly revved, and the van began to pull out of the plaza. Dark tinted windows made the interior of the vehicle dim. “Care to explain? You have my word, it will all be confidential.”
"Doc, I've no idea what happened last night." Plamen explained "All I remember is that I got in that building, looked for something and then - nothing." The GSD said "Then I woke up in some back alley like this. Barely managed to get out and Zaya found me. That's all." Plamen finished, lookign at the doctor "Sorry I can't give anymore details, doc."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Roarin wrote:...leaning back against the wooden bench and staring at the building across the street. "I'm a horrible horrible dog." The husky said blandly as he lightly hit his forehead repeatedly with the blue smartphone in his hand. He groaned. "I'm probably gonna fall into a pool or something...
Izarc awoke to find the husky hitting himself with the blue phone in his paw.

"What you doing? Why you hitting yourself?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

Izarc yawned and stretched out, feeling much better than earlier..

"Anyway, sorry for sleep here.. 'Guess I needed it.." He said, delving into his collar for his phone. He guessed he would call his owner to tell where he was..

Ooc: Yay! Izarc is back.. Took a while, didn't it?
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

~\Rook/~ wrote: "What you doing? Why you hitting yourself?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.
Trigger stopped and looked at Izarc. "What? Oh... Its nothing." The husky quickly put his phone back in his collar.
~\Rook/~ wrote:Anyway, sorry for sleep here.. 'Guess I needed it.."
"Its fine." Trigger reassured the cat. He swayed his feet from side to side as he waited for Izarc to finish his call/

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno blinks for a minute, looking out the window "Hm? Yeah... A bit..." he looks back over to Iudex "Its fine, I guess I am still just a bit jittery over all that just happend is all " he gave a smile, he felt it for certain this time, something was definately watching them
Iudex nodded and pulled Reno close to himself, "Do not worry, but please, Reno, what else is troubling you? Now is a good time to speak your thoughts." the cat spoke with a warm yet stern tone. Iudex grinned and scanned the groundO
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno nodded "We're being watched... Every single move we make..." he looked out the window "Its not the same as before... I feel it.... Staring.... Intently..." he rubbed his arm, beginning to feel a bit claustriphobic, more or less, he felt like he had nowhere to run
Pet Friendly:
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"hmm. Well, I suppose I can run a few tests," The vet said while he walked over to his desk, "but first, tellme: have you both been getting a good amount of sleep recently?"
"Not... exactly. I've been up late researching unexplained phenomena and falling asleep with my face it the books a few nights a week."
"And I've been sleeping in a cramped doghouse and listening to my parents throwing things at one a.m," Matt said absently as his eyes wandered around the office. He nudged a few papers near the top of a stack next to him aside so he could get a better look at the name on one of the file folders: Barron, Lily. He raised an eyebrow. Doesn't she live a few houses down from me?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, I'll still run those tests, but this may just be sleep deprivation. And if you wouldn't mind not looking through my papers, Matt, it would be greatly appreciated."
Selina mumbled something to herself about it not being sleep deprivation.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno nodded "We're being watched... Every single move we make..." he looked out the window "Its not the same as before... I feel it.... Staring.... Intently..." he rubbed his arm, beginning to feel a bit claustriphobic, more or less, he felt like he had nowhere to run
Iudex turned his head to scan the little gondola, not seeing anything, "Reno, hush. You have no need to fear. Watched or not, you are safe." his whiskers twitched. The wheel whrr'd to life again and began to descend, "Safe as can be."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno's ears twitch before giving a soft nod "I-I'm probably just being paranoid from earlier...You're right Iudex, I just need t-to calm down and enjoy today" he smiles slightly, though the nagging feeling didn't go away, he decided to ignore it for the time being, seeing it just as he said, paranoia...
Pet Friendly:
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Roarin wrote:Trigger stopped and looked at Izarc. "What? Oh... Its nothing." The husky quickly put his phone back in his collar.
-----
"Its fine." Trigger reassured the cat. He swayed his feet from side to side as he waited for Izarc to finish his call
Izarc nodded, opening his Nokia phone and switching through a few menus to the phonebook. He opens Katrina's number and calls.

Ring once..

Twice..

Three times..

Normally She'd answer by now, probably swamped by the moving guys still..

Five..

Six..

Seven.. This is strange.. She'd definately answer by now.. He'll try later. And with that, he stopped and closed the phone.

"Hm, probably busy with moving of stuff.." Izarc sighed, staring at the phone.

He then shoved it back into his collar and stood up.

"Shall we go? Maybe find place to.. I not know.." Izarc said, rubbing his head trying to think of places in a city. "What you think we do?" He asked, coming up with nothing in his mind.
Character Reference
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

A figure standing within the shadows watched Reno and Iudex as their gondola descended. It had a short stature, about a middle aged pet size, but its face and body could not be discerned as it wore a black hoodie. The pointed ears protruded from the drawn hood but the rest of its face was obscured by a bone white plague doctor mask.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger shrugged. The husky stood up and stretched. "I don't know... I've only been in the city for a day so.. I haven't had much to time explore it." He walked over to the edge of the street, looking up and down it and unable to decide which way to go, turned towards Izarc. "How bout you choose what we do this time?" He smirked. "My choice of destination got us on a haywire carnival ride."

Ref Ref!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Doc, I've no idea what happened last night." Plamen explained "All I remember is that I got in that building, looked for something and then - nothing." The GSD said "Then I woke up in some back alley like this. Barely managed to get out and Zaya found me. That's all." Plamen finished, looking at the doctor "Sorry I can't give anymore details, doc."

The Dr. seemed to maintain eye contact with Plamen through the SUV’s rear-view mirror. “I take it you’re the forgetful type...or is memory loss something uncommon to you? Surely you’d remember who it was that hurt you in such a way.” The vehicle made several abrupt turns as it maneuvered through the streets. Then soon approached what appeared to be an old school general store.
The Moon Howler

The GSD shook his head "No memory loss, doc." Plamen said, calmly looking at the doctor "I'm no doctor like yourself, but I can tell ya that it ain't a memory loss. I lost conscience - that's all I know, then I woke up in there. That's all - plain and simple." the dog looked down, his ears flling back "Sorry I can't be of much help. I guess it's up to you to figure out what was the thing that did it to me."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Roarin wrote: "How bout you choose what we do this time?" He smirked. "My choice of destination got us on a haywire carnival ride."
Izarc smirked also, coughing after. "You are correct, but I have not idea either.." he sighed.

He looks down the road, noticing some cracked neon sign on a building far down the street. He couldn't read it from here, but it was a start.

"How 'bout there? He asked, pointing to the neon sign.
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger looked to where Izarc was pointing and squinted, trying to read it. But it was pretty down the road. The husky wondered what kind of building is was. Well... Only one way to find out."Sure." He motioned for the Russian to go first. "Lead the way."

Ref Ref!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

D-Singer wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch nodded, swallowing a bite, "So, I take it he's gonna grab us in a car from here?" She picked up her tea and blew on it a little, "Then after we get there we'll do something about my fur?" She tentatively sipped it, careful not to burn herself...
“Yes, of course. I will help you with that myself, but not after picking up the necessary supplies.” Zaya had just finished eating the last of her breakfast hot links and had paused to wipe her chops clean. “While I’m doing so, my friend will keep you safe. I trust him.”

Zaya sipped at her tea and took another bite of what remained of her sandwich. They really needed to finish up. Dr. Raeon would no doubt arrive very soon.
Skya really didn't say much more, and just ate the food she had and drank the tea she'd been given... and then hoped like none other that she'd gotten enough tea too be calm the rest of the day. Thinking on it, she really didn't want any more computers erupting with smoke within fifteen feet of her... or making those screeching noises... or really anything else that was even remotely as dangerous.

She'd even subconsciously pulled the red USB device that she'd copied files onto out of her collar. :What did I even put onto this thing?: She thought, staring mindlessly at it.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch didn't really notice as she sipped her tea. Realizing that she was still shaken up herself, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm down. Carl used to pray when he was upset about something... She'd never been into that very much... Maybe she should try it when she got back: Coyote might console her over it all...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

$é†H wrote:Sͫ͌͋̃e͙͍̬̯̰̺̦̅̆e̩̅ͨͤ̚ ̪͈̘̘̯̮͈̀̓̑͊t͙̥̤͓̏ͩ̏̇ͪͫ͛h͈̉͊̎ͮ̒ͤa͈̭̞͇̪̱͗̂̒t͙̠̱̤̝̖͋̈ͅ ̣͔͍̲̗͈̔̒ͅṣ͉̜̗̫̋o͌̎ṵ͚̰ͤͧ̐̓̇n̞̖̜͍̰ͣͧ͊̆ͫd̠̋ͭs͉͙̮̬̼ ͓̬̩͙̰̏́ͅn͇̭̯͗̊ͬ͗͌u̲̘̰͔͖͕̇̊̒̿t̩̱̭̣͖͒̂ͪ͑͑̚s͈̠̼ͨ̑͋̎ͮ͐̔,̓̒̒ͯ̓͑͐ ̣̱̊ͥ̆͗ͬb̯̤̜u͈̟̱͆̈̋̐̇ͬt̳̱͈̘̻̃̈́͗̄̑ ̼̊g̙͎̻̯̪̟̍ͯͥ̽̽̄̚i̜̲̞̓͒̈́̈́ͤv͕̞͒͋͊̊ͫ̋e̼̪̣̰̙͛̎̾̓̃̌ͅn͕̘͍͕̿͆ ͉̺̮͓̯̑͆̚ẉ̣̀̽̉̄͊ͮ͆h͈̪͖̰̩͗̌̏ͤ̏a̓ͦ̀t̄̓̅ͪ̈́̆̈́ͅ'͓̟̗̼͒̂ͣ̓͋ͣ͒s̱̗̬̳̫͔̺̃ͥ̑̂ͨ ̖̭̗͎̙ͨ̇h̝̅͋͐ͥ̚ä̼̖͉̃̋̇ͮp̩͙̦̗̫̍̋̉ͅp̝̳̰̤̲e̯͎̻̐̇͌n̻̬̮̰̦̅ͨͥ́͗e̲͎̋d̳̣̆̿ ̲̖̜̭͇̩̎͌͌t͇̣̼̮̝̼͎ͥ͒̃o̤̹͍̳͔̻̊ͬ͑ͅ ͔̣́̎̉̀̈̆̇m̯͚̯̔e̼̮͊ͦ̈́̏̚ ̠͎̻̭̳͖̎l̹̒̐͂ͬ̎ͧͫaͧ̅ͮͩ̔t͇̲͍̎̾̐͒ͭ̒e̯̟͈͇͚̎̉ͥͨͦl̻̆̇̆ͫ̉̃ÿ̌́̊ I̮̹̘͔̼̯̓̆ͨ̉ ̲̟̪͕ͭj̻͙̼̜̟̒ͨ̂̈ͣ̎u̱̬̥̱̱͂ͧͬͣͪsͨͨ̑͆͑̒t̜̝̉̓̉̈́ͬͤͧ ̻͎̞̰̌̆ͮͅd̟̬̑ͦͬ̅̚ỏ̼̺̤̝͎̩̌n͉̖͗'ͯ̉ͦt̮̝̦̒ͤͥͤ̽̍ ̣̞̙̄ͯͦ́ͫk̗̺̪̲͑̂͆ͯ̂n̪͍̳̐ȍ̮w̺̫̝̥̅̅.̥̻̖̖ͫ̈̿.̭͌ͭ͐ͨ̄ͩ.̲̣̱̮̝͍̀ͫͯ̉̾ͭ̋.̖͕̫̰̯͚̎D̳ͅi͕͚̻͌ͬͯͣ̄̇̏d͉͈̝̥ͅ ̝͙̲̟h̲ͯ̽e̗ͨ͐̈́̏ ̤̯͇͍s̯̩̠̥̬̟͊ͫ̒̃̿̽à̰͓̳͈̦ͪͅy̳̎ ̹̻̉ͣ͋̃ͭ͂ͤa̫̣n͍͉̩̼y̫̗̙t̹͉͓ͮ̂͋h͆̔͗́̇i̟̤̺̫̗̿͛̾ͩ̀n̘̞͋ͧ̒̿̒̋g͍̪̦̊ͩ̂́ͭͅ ̹̪̩ṯ̎̓͐͐o̟̰̙ͫ̔ͨ̃̓̍ ̘͈̼̇y͓̗͚͔͌͌̄̆́o̎̋͂̎u̪͕̥͔̓͋ͭͦ?͕̯̝̓ͤ̀͒
YØU SHØULD PØST MØRE. IT IS FUN TØ PØST BUT UNFUN TØ NØT PØST.
They're "DØ YØU STILL THINK Cruiser WAS watching me... They're watching me
all theØVERREACTING TØ THE TALL MAN?" CHARLIE'S VØICEtime... I don't know
who or what they are, but they're ECHØED IN Parker'S MEMØRY. there, behind
Every face"YØU AND I ARE GØINGI see, hiding, in the crowd... No one else can
see them... I don't know ifTØ HAVE SØ MUCH FUN WITH HIM.I'm crazy or not, they're
everywhere, always watching me... What do they evenWAIT AND SEE!"want? Why
are they watching me?? What are these things??? Please... Spread the Word...
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno's ears twitch before giving a soft nod "I-I'm probably just being paranoid from earlier...You're right Iudex, I just need t-to calm down and enjoy today" he smiles slightly, though the nagging feeling didn't go away, he decided to ignore it for the time being, seeing it just as he said, paranoia...
"Very good, Reno!" Iudex said happily, "I am glad to be with you today." his voice carried lightly through the whrring of the machine as the ride came to a close as the operator pulled the door of the gondola open, Grinning at the pets as Iudex pulled Reno outside, "What now?" The cat asked exitedly
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno thinks for a moment "Lets go see the show, I hear they have a cool band opening up this year!" he smiles softly "I wonder where Panda is, he normally wouldn't miss something like this, I haven't seen him in quite some time..."" he thinks for a moment more
Pet Friendly:
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

The masked figure continued to watch the two from the shadows as the people around kept on with their day as if they hadn't noticed him at all. It watched with blank uncaring eyes that hid an underlying sense of malice.

-Meanwhile-

"Do you still think Cruiser was overreacting to the tall man?" quoted Parker with a shiver as the dreadful memory came back to him. It felt so vivid in his head and his stomach churned as he began to wonder what Charlie was doing to him.
Last edited by HarlequinRed on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

The vet pulled the vehicle to a stop in a lane behind the store, then looked over his shoulder to intently lock eyes with Plamen in a very unnerving fashion. In a way, similar to how a parent might stare down their child after they’d heard a poor excuse or obvious lie. This was magnified at least tenfold with the unchanging jaded expression Dr. Raeon wore. Something about what Plamen had explained obviously caught his attention.

“Alright…”

“Stay here, I’ll be right back. Do not leave the vehicle.”

And with that, the doctor stepped out of the SUV and locked it behind him. With his hands in his coat pockets, he casually walked alongside the tall fencing that blocked off the back lot of the general store, eventually finding the gate with the chains and lock in a pile on the ground before it. He looked around.

The alley was just as empty as it’d been the previous night, and the days before that. But even so, Raeon appeared concerned with the possibility of being watched. He pulled the gate open.

--

Zaya suddenly froze and looked to the storage unit’s doors. Someone was at the back gate of the lot outside. That could only be one person.

The wolfhound quickly began cleaning up what was left on the floor and wrapped up the remainder of her sandwich. “That must be him, please clean up before we leave. Scratch, if there’s anything you don’t want to leave here, get it now...” She spoke in a hushed tone while she gathered a few more items from the duffel bag on the boxes and stuffed them into her messenger bag.

Zaya cautiously approached the door and stuck her nose up to the tiny gap between the hinges. Although extremely faint, and even with her breed’s lesser sense of smell, she still caught a whiff of the familiar smoky odor that accompanied her very morbid friend.

She looked over her shoulder to Skya and Scratch, then slowly opened the heavy metal door.

Outside stood the imposing figure of Dr. Raeon, looking down upon the dog who’d called for his help. “Zaya...” The wolfhound gave a timid looking smile. “Your ‘other’ friend is waiting on you. We need to leave now.” He said while peering into the container.

--Edge City K9 Training Center--

Out in the four acre fenced training yard, a crowd of dogs were deep in a game of capture the flag. Among the members of one team was Cruiser, who’d at that very moment managed to steal the other side’s flag while others on his side attempted to ‘free’ their captured teammates. He only narrowly missed being tacked to the ground several times as he got closer to the objective, but he was just fast enough to evade while his friends created a diversion long for him to grasp the enemy’s flag in his paws.

There was a sudden volume of mixed shouts once he plucked the small, brightly colored flag out of the ground. Multiple dogs on the opposing team suddenly turned their attention to their stolen flag and began to hone in on Cruiser. “Go Cruiser! GO! GO!” some random member of his team shouted along with others. The suddenly hunted Dutch Shepherd shoved the flag into his mouth, dropped to all fours ,and began to dash as quickly as he could to the other side of the field, leaping and dodging around aggressive attempts by the other team to bring him down.

He tore across the field, and crossed onto his team's marked territory, where only the fastest and most agile of the opposing team dared to follow. Almost there, he was moments from winning the game! Cruiser felt a huge rush of confidence as he closed in on the ‘home base’ designated on his side of the field. He could see and hear the trainers and dogs waiting there cheering him on as she blitzed towards them. The young attack dog focused only on them now...he kept running and didn’t take his eyes off the crowd at his home base.

Ever closer he came to that crowd. Those people...and that one...very tall gentleman watching...from behind them.......in a suit...

Suddenly something clicked in Cruiser’s mind. He felt a horrific, instinctive fear surge though him. It was him, and he was moving at full speed towards him. All that confidence and drive came to a screeching halt along with Cruiser’s physical body. He was frozen, just starring at that faceless upper torso standing out above the crowd. Didn’t they see him!?

The trainers and fellow service dogs kept shouting, only now out of either confusion or irritation. “CRUISER, MOVE IT!! WHATSA MATTER WITH YOU!?” “C’MON CRUISER!!”
The young shepherd couldn’t seem to force movement. He felt sick and paralyzed with fear, and the more he looked at the skinny, faceless form, the worse it felt...but luckily for him he was instantly snapped out of it.

“EAT THIS!!” *WHUMP* “OOOOFF!!”

Cruiser was sent flying forward and face-planted into the grass. A muscular looking Doberman in a tactical vest had landed a rather violent tackle, and now had him pinned to the ground by the back of his neck. He yanked he flag out of Cruiser’s maw and passed if off to one of his own team members.

“Cruise, YOU IDIOT!!” Cruiser saw two of his team rushing straight towards him, and both looked thoroughly ticked off. The Doberman that’d caught him suddenly hoisted the younger dog up and shoved him at both of the oncoming opposing team members. CB stumbled forward and crashed into the charging players, sending them all into a scrambled dog pile on the grass.

That was a cheap move. The triumphant Doberman Pinscher responsible laughed manically and ran off after his team and their recaptured flag. “LATER MORONS! WOOHOO!”

Cruiser stood up along with the two other dogs he crashed into. Both shot him deathly glares after seeing the other team make it back safely with their flag, costing them the game. "You dumb-*** Cruiser!” “What the freak is a matter with you?”

The young shepherd wasn’t even paying attention. He was still looking at the crowd. The slenderman was gone...
The Moon Howler

D-Singer wrote:The vet pulled the vehicle to a stop in a lane behind the store, then looked over his shoulder to intently lock eyes with Plamen in a very unnerving fashion. In a way, similar to how a parent might stare down their child after they’d heard a poor excuse or obvious lie. This was magnified at least tenfold with the unchanging jaded expression Dr. Raeon wore. Something about what Plamen had explained obviously caught his attention.

“Alright…”

“Stay here, I’ll be right back. Do not leave the vehicle.”

And with that, the doctor stepped out of the SUV and locked it behind him. With his hands in his coat pockets, he casually walked alongside the tall fencing that blocked off the back lot of the general store, eventually finding the gate with the chains and lock in a pile on the ground before it. He looked around.

The alley was just as empty as it’d been the previous night, and the days before that. But even so, Raeon appeared concerned with the possibility of being watched. He pulled the gate open.
The shepherd moved a bit in the seat, getting comfortable and grinned at the man "Doc, I'm comfy in here. Don't you worry!"

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, I'll still run those tests, but this may just be sleep deprivation. And if you wouldn't mind not looking through my papers, Matt, it would be greatly appreciated."
Selina mumbled something to herself about it not being sleep deprivation.
"Ah, okay," Matt said, but before he stepped away from the stack, he glanced over the the file labeled "Barron, Lily". Most of the information was just medical jargon that he couldn't understand, but after a few moments he caught something that he could - "Room 3". He raised an eyebrow and glanced out the door of the doctor's office. There was another door with a bold, black "3" affixed to the ceiling above it about fifteen feet down the hall. Hmm ... Aloud, he said "Er ... Doctor? Is there a bathroom around here?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Coatl_Ruu wrote:"Ah, okay," Matt said, but before he stepped away from the stack, he glanced over the the file labeled "Barron, Lily". Most of the information was just medical jargon that he couldn't understand, but after a few moments he caught something that he could - "Room 3". He raised an eyebrow and glanced out the door of the doctor's office. There was another door with a bold, black "3" affixed to the ceiling above it about fifteen feet down the hall. Hmm ... Aloud, he said "Er ... Doctor? Is there a bathroom around here?"
"It's back out in the lobby. Come back when you're done and I'll draw some blood to test."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno thinks for a moment "Lets go see the show, I hear they have a cool band opening up this year!" he smiles softly "I wonder where Panda is, he normally wouldn't miss something like this, I haven't seen him in quite some time..."" he thinks for a moment more
"A band... I've never been to see a band." He smiled brightly, "This will be fun." the cat spoke. Iudex's ears perked up at Reno's second comment, "Panda? Who is this Panda? A friend, I presume?" he asked as he began to walk towards the the stage in the center of the fairground.

The Man With Pristine Bandages On His Head stared at the walking pair of pets intently through the obstructions over his eyes. mindlessly, he fiddled with a little piece of chalk. Examining it closer, he traced his fingers of the carved letters on the side, letters which spelled "Iudex Markov". His smile was obscured as he drew a large circle with an "X" through it on the back of a food vendor's truck
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

HarlequinRed wrote:
"Do you still think Cruiser was overreacting to the tall man?" quoted Parker with a shiver as the dreadful memory came back to him. It felt so vivid in his head and his stomach churned as he began to wonder what Charlie was doing to him.
Cruiser shrugged, Hard to say. I just know that whatever's happening I don't like it. It just feels too eerie to be something normal. I think some messed up stuff is going down in edge city. And the worst part is I have no idea what we can do about it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

D-Singer wrote:Zaya suddenly froze and looked to the storage unit’s doors. Someone was at the back gate of the lot outside. That could only be one person.

The wolfhound quickly began cleaning up what was left on the floor and wrapped up the remainder of her sandwich. “That must be him, please clean up before we leave. Scratch, if there’s anything you don’t want to leave here, get it now...” She spoke in a hushed tone while she gathered a few more items from the duffel bag on the boxes and stuffed them into her messenger bag.

Zaya cautiously approached the door and stuck her nose up to the tiny gap between the hinges. Although extremely faint, and even with her breed’s lesser sense of smell, she still caught a whiff of the familiar smoky odor that accompanied her very morbid friend.
Scratch nodded, setting down her tea and tossing the last bit of food into her mouth before folding the box her food had been in in on itself and standing up to toss it in the waste-basket. She went over to the pile of clothes and, grabbed what she'd chosen, moving her items from the old pockets to the new ones. She would now be wearing a dark-blue denim jacket and a sea-green collar which matched her eyes, as well as some black gloves which seemed to be mostly together, unlike her old fingerless gloves, which she put in the pockets of her jacket before wrapping her collar in it. She sighed, looking at it for a moment and pressing it to her face one last time, knowing she wouldn't be wearing her own clothes anymore, and might not be seeing them for a very long time. Carl had given these things to her, and now she was hiding them. She put them in the box and covered them with the other clothes before putting it all away...
She looked over her shoulder to Skya and Scratch, then slowly opened the heavy metal door.

Outside stood the imposing figure of Dr. Raeon, looking down upon the dog who’d called for his help. “Zaya...” The wolfhound gave a timid looking smile. “Your ‘other’ friend is waiting on you. We need to leave now.” He said while peering into the container.
Scratch glanced over at the door with a nod as she slid the box back into its place. She smoothed her clothes into place on her body and stepped towards the door, holding up a paw to shield her squinting eyes from the sunlight that poured in...
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno got a shiver down his spine, shaking it off quickly "Panda, oh yeah, old friend of mine, moved in to the shop across the way from the pet shop, oh, 'bout half a year of me workin there, he is a really nice, guy, loves music, good with a guitar" he said and slipped into the tent, lucky for them the show was just about to start
Pet Friendly: