Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WolvenPaw15

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Panda tilted his head a bit "Me? My name is Panda" he smiles pointing to his panda like markings that gave him his name "What about you, whats your name?" he asked in return, giving a soft grin
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"valence, but you can call me vixent or vix. nice to meet you" vix said extending a paw to shake hands
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thanks." Hyper replied, grabbing a black guitar. He started to play Dark Pit's theme. "It's nice to meet you Panda. I'm Hyper." Hyper ssaid, when the husky told Vixent his name.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Refuge” would be on my list of needs, as of now...”

Cruiser stated, as he slipped his backpack off his shoulders and stuffed his paw inside, struggling a little with the contents. He finally managed to pull out his little laptop, and carefully set it atop the old desk, turning the screen towards the human and taking a place my his side so he could see as well.

“There’s a few...but I’ll start with the most recent.”

Cruiser explained as he pulled up the footage he’d taken from his little DVR, replaying the encounter he’d experienced in the old building across from his school.

He wasn’t sure how familiar Iudex’s owner may have been with electronics. If Iudex by himself wasn’t any indication. Cruiser provided commentary of the footage. The visual and auditory anomalies which seems to precede the slenderman’s appearance, his own thoughts and actions through the event, all the way up to his entrance and escape from the void following its conclusion.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Lucius was frowning deeply, "So you met Iudex at the end of this footage..." The man leaned back in his chair, covering his eyes out of exasperation, "This is even worse than I could have thought... We are dealing with some very powerful evil here, boys. Something that spreading like a plague, like only evil can." Lucius suddenly surged forwards in his chair, "Tell me absolutely everything else you can."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Cruiser flinched a little and his eyes widened some at the sudden movement.

“You haven’t seen anything yet...”

“There’s something else. This..dog...”

Slowly, cruiser pulled a tiny flash drive from his collar. The one containing the footage Charlie had given him. He plugged it onto the side of his computer and regretfully, let it play on its own auto-start feature.

Cruiser withdrew from the desk a few feet, as if just being near the screen was some kind of danger to him.

[quote="[;.]'/,\"]Many things frighten humans instinctively. The fear is natural,
and does IN THE CØRNER ØF THE SCREEN, not need to be,
reinforced in Cruiser CØULD SEE THE TIME STAMP: order to
terrify. The fears are species-wide, stemming from dark times
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 4:00 AM. KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL
in the past when lightning could mean the burning of your tree
[/quote]

It started again, the only difference being this time Parker was still speaking present-tense, as he was the moment he played it, talking somehow directly to Cruiser and his guests, and interacting with everything that was happening outside the video in some supernatural reach beyond temporal constraints...

He went about his speech, displaying his terrifyingly human smile. He talked about everything that had been happening around Cruiser and his friends in specific detail. About the tall man, about the danger they were in.

He did it all with a gleeful attitude and that horrible unchanging smile...

Then came the part where the camera chased Parker form a third-person perspective as he physically introduces each and every “VIP” as he defined them. Defying every barrier of physics and logic in the most cartoonish ways imaginable...

Soren.

Marcus.

Plamen.

Zaya.

Scratch.

Skya.

Trigger.

Reno.

Iudex...
[quote="[;.]'/,\"]and the volatile nature of the demonic enemies in the game meant that they would immediately
turn on CHARLIE STØØD STRAIGHT AND CØNTINUED ØN, each other under such circumstances,
to the point of ignoring ØPENING A WINDØW TØ JUMP ØUT INTØ AN ALLEYWAY. the player and
focusing HE WALKED STRAIGHT THRØUGH, GESTURING TØ AN UNCONSCIOUS DØG, their attention
on murdering each "Plamen HERE HAS HAD SØME TRØUBLE WITH THE TALL MAN'S FRIENDS. other.
It was a common HE'S ALSØ A CAPABLE PET. YØU SHØULD FIND tactic for players to try to get powerful
enemies to wipe out weaker enemies by positioning HIM IF HE SURVIVES THE NIGHT..." the weak monsters
in between themselves and the more powerful foes, or to get monsters of similar strength levels to deal
with CHARLIE WALKED ØUT FRØM THE ALLEY AND each other while the player killed whoever
won. Any two INTØ A DARK ZØNE, WALKING ØVER TØ A SLEEPING CAT WHØ monsters, even
monsters of the same type, could WAS BEING DRØØLED ØVER BY A FAT AND SPINY turn on each
other if provoked in this manner. Notably, DØG-LIKE CREATURE WITH A BIG TØØTHY MØUTH. it was
possible for friendly fire to cause the Pain Elemental monster from Doom II: Hell on Earth to become
hostile to THE CREATURE GRØWLED ØVER IT'S MEAL another monster, but the Pain Elemental
lacks any real attack, AS HE APPRØACHED, BUT CHARLIE JUST instead only being able to spawn
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALAUGHEDHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lost Souls, which "SILLY WHELP, BE GØNE WITH YØU UNTIL MØRNING!" always enter the world
only hostile WITH THIS, HE TØØK THE CREATURE BY against the player, so the sum total of a Pain
Elemental's hostility towards another THE NECK AND HURLED IT FAR AWAY... monster would be
to turn towards them and spawn Lost Souls in their direction... whereupon the Lost Souls would
ignore CHARLIE LEANED DØWN AND PICKED UP THE CAT BY THE SCRUFF their 'mother's' opponent
and go after the ØF HIS NECK, HØLDING THE SLEEPING CAT UP TØ THE CAMERA. player. The "Gotcha!"
bonus level in Doom II "THIS LITTLE FELINE IS Iudex! HE HAS MAGICAL PØWERS, YØU KNØW. almost
immediately presented the player THAT MAKES HIM VERY USEFUL. with a room containing the two most
powerful monsters THEY MIGHT BE GØNE BY THE TIME YØU SEE THIS THØUGH..." in the game, a Cyberdemon
and a HE SHRUGGED FULLY, LETTING GØ ØF THE CAT TØ HOLD HIS HANDS UP FØR IT. Spider Mastermind,
and it is universally suggested in strategy guides and FAQs to get them to fight each other, so that they will
ignore the player, ultimately THE LIMP CAT JUST FLØPPED. killing one of them (usually the Spider
Mastermind, which has less health) and leaving the other with a fraction of its total health.
[/quote]

It was no less horrifying to see the second time. Parker...possessed by whatever it is that’d taken hold of him…

Cruiser though back to the panic of the night the video had taken place, feeling a horrible uprising of uneasiness within him. He thought about Parker, and just where he was and what he could be doing that very second...

Then came what Cruiser thought of as the most horrifying scene of all...

[quote="[;.]'/,\"]The word death comes from Old English deað, which in turn comes from Proto-Germanic *dauþaz
(reconstructed CHARLIE WALKED UP TØ THE BED WHERE Cruiser WAS SLEEPING, by etymological
analysis). This comes "AND HERE WE HAVE THE MØST IMPØRTANT CHARACTER ØF THEM ALL: from
HA HA HA HA HA! THERE IS NØ ESCAPE PUPPY. YØU!" ARE GØING TØ DIE. HA HA HA HA HA!
the Proto-Indo-European stem*dheu- meaning the "Process, act, condition of dying". The concept and
symptoms CHARLIE GRINNED, LEANING DØWN AND PETTING Cruiser, of death, and varying
degrees of delicacy used in GENTLY STRØKING THE FUR ØN HIS HEAD. discussion in public
forums, have generated "YØU LØØK SØ PEACEFUL WHEN YØU'RE SLEEPING." numerous
scientific, legal, and socially acceptable terms or euphemisms for death. When a person has died,
it is also CHARLIE SMILED AT THE CAMERA, THEN LIFTED HIMSELF UP ØNTØ said they have passed
away, passed on, THE BED, WRAPPING HIS HANDS ARØUND Cruiser'S NECK AND SQUEEZING. or expired,

Cruiser immediately woke up, grabbing at the mad dog and trying desperately to get him off...
among numerous CHARLIE LAUGHED, LEANING IN AS HE STRANGLED Cruiser. other socially
Cruiser went for the knife that he'd taken to bed with him, stabbing repeatedly into the other dog, trying to kill the other dog before he killed him!
accepted, CHARLIE WAS UNAFFECTED BY THE KNIFE, AND CØNTINUED TØ STRANGLE religiously specific,
slang, and irreverent THE FLAILING DØG UNTIL HE FINALLY STØPPED JERKING AND WENT LIMP... terms. Bereft
of life, the dead person is then a corpse, cadaver, a body, a set of remains, and finally a skeleton. The terms carrion and
carcass can also be used, though these more THEN THE VIDEØ ENDED. often connote the remains of non-human
animals. As a polite reference to a dead person, it has become common practice to use the participle form of "decease",

as in "JUST KIDDING!" CHARLIE REAPPEARED ON THE SCREEN, STILL PETTING Cruiser. the deceased; the noun
form is HE SAT DØWN ØN THE BED, GRABBING CRUISER AND SITTING HIM UP NEXT TØ HIM, WAVING, decedent.
The ashes left "THØSE ARE THE CHARACTERS I WANTED TØ SHØW YØU. after a cremation are sometimes referred
to by the neologism cremains, a BE SURE TØ FIND THEM IF YØU WANT TØ LIVE. GØØD LUCK!" portmanteau of
"cremation" and "remains". Almost all animals who survive external hazards to their biological functioning eventually die
from biological THE VIDEØ ENDED FØR REAL THIS TIME, AND THE GRØUP WAS LEFT IN SILENCE. aging, known
in life sciences as “senescence”. One of the very few known possible exceptions is the jellyfish Turritopsis nutricula,

thought CHARLIE APPEARED ØN THE SCREEN AGAIN, BACK IN THE VØID. to be, in effect, immortal.
Unnatural "ØH, ØNE MØRE THING: NØW THAT THE VIDEØ IS ØVER, causes of death include suicide
and homicide. From all causes, THE TALL MAN IS IN THE HØUSE WITH YØU. roughly 150,000 people
die around the world each day. Of these, two HE'S PEEKING ØUT ØF THE CLØSET." thirds die directly
or indirectly due CHARLIE LØØKED BEHIND Cruiser AND WAVED, to senescence, but in industrialized
countries—such as the United States, "HELLØ THERE FRIEND! I'LL BE SEEING YØU SØØN." the United
Kingdom, and Germany—the rate approaches 90%, i.e., nearly nine out of ten of all deaths are related to
senescence. CHARLIE THEN STARED INTØ Cruiser'S EYES, Physiological death is now seen as a process,
more than an event: STATING SIMPLE ADVICE IN CASE Cruiser HADN'T IMMEDIATELY REALIZED IT. conditions
once considered indicative of death are now reversible. Where in the process a dividing line is drawn between life

......................................................................................................................................
..............................................................."RUN."............................................................
.....................................................................................................................................

Image[/quote]

He couldn’t handle it, Cruiser stood silent with a paw shielding his stoic face.

He didn’t want to see it again...

The young shepherd just stood there wordless as the video concluded.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Iudex...?" Lucius' face fell even more, jaw dropping, "Cruiser..." his voice was horrified, "You have just done something gravely unfortunate... That video is... You have unknowing unleashed something that cannot be stopped." he stood, "I have a deeper understanding of this now, at the cost of great danger." The man's face was grim, "This "dog" has imprinted himself on all of us, we are now his targets too. We are not safe from him, unless something... Drastic... Is done."

Iudex was trembling slightly, the burning buzz in his ears intensifying, jaw chattering almost unnoticeably
Hotep the psychic

"so whats this town like?" vix said checking his watch.
ImageImageImage
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno wrapped his arms around Iudex "Calm down Iudex... we'll be ok... we're safe here... we... we ARE safe... right Lucius?" he asked, looking over to the man in question, gripping Iudex a bit tighter

Panda sighed a bit, setting his guitar to a corner "I have lived here for three years... This town isn't your ordinary town... There are... things... that people can't explain... and when it disappears... people ignore it and act like it never existed... a tall man in a suit darker than night... no eyes... no face to speak of... and that's just one of many things... that haunt the city of Edge..." he looked out to the street, it was almost night "Call your owners... get a ride or stay here... Night is when it all begins"
Pet Friendly:
Hotep the psychic

"sounds like slenderman.......wait wait wait wait you mean hes real here?!" vixent said
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hyper stopped playing guitar. "Are you serious?" he asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Targets?” Cruiser repeated in query. No doubt Parker, or whoever that was in the video, knew about all of them, and was very clearly of some horrifying nature.

But despite the demonic smile and nightmarish mannerisms he displayed in the footage. Parker’s message seemed at least mildly helpful. He’d warned them about the slenderman and the dangers around them. He’d saved Iudex, and held off slendy, giving them a brief moment to escape. Also telling them who to look for and help.

But then came those clips where he tormented Trigger and Marcus...and violently murdered the young shepherd in his sleep...even though that last part was apparently just a really sick joke.

The thing in Parker seemed to be taking some demented pleasure from all of this. Like it was some kind of game to him.

What did he want? Why was he telling them these things?

“...So what does that mean for us?” Cruiser asked in fearful and ominous tone.
Esper wrote:"This "dog" has imprinted himself on all of us, we are now his targets too. We are not safe from him, unless something... Drastic... Is done."
“...and by drastic, you mean what exactly, sir?”
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Targets. This creature can come after us, if it wants." the man looked grave, looking to Reno, "We are safe to the extent that I can protect us." Lucius said, pulling an ancient book from his shelf and skimming through it, "And by drastic I mean a top tier exorcism, if that procedure applies. This creature is very very very bad news, please allow me some time to think of a proper solution."

Iudex let out a final, intense shudder before being still again, all signs of discomfort suddenly gone, "Master, Cruiser... If you do not mind, I do believe Reno is in need of healing. Should you or I carry it out?" the cat asked in a solemn voice

Lucius sat behind his desk again, "Ah, Iudex, I need this time to meditate on a course of action, please do it yourself." he shifted his gaze to Cruiser, "If you don't have more information that I can use, please go with them." the man added lightly
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Panda sighed a bit "If only I weren't... Unfortunately I'm dead serious... And Edge has you now... once it has you you can't escape... And if you do manage to get out... you'll be back... like some... weird Silent Hill... if you get the reference" he stretched a bit and leaned back in his chair, propping his feet up on the counter, his chair precariously propped on two legs

Reno sat up next to Iudex, giving a faint nod "As... safe as it is here... we can't stay forever... we have friends in Edge... and someone was supposed to be visiting me soon... If I remember correctly from my email he is a acquaintance of yours Mr. Lucius... although he might be mistaken"
Pet Friendly:
Hotep the psychic

"then im going to find out all I can. knowing horror myself and the myths I know theres allways a dead crazy's house. nice to meet you both." Vixent said a bit shakily before leaving the guitar shop and heading towards the neighborhood. "maybe ill run into someone else.....or rather something else. after this ill head home and make some of moms tags and little border protection recipes. maybe those will help.....hello whats this?" vixent said to himself finding a nearby house. he looked at it curiously as if something strange was to happen. then he continued on walking his eye set on a small mansion in the distance.
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

After walking a few blocks Trigger stumbled over to a bus-stop bench on the sidewalk. The dog breathed a sigh of relief as he sat down, resting his body for a moment. He rubbed the back of his neck, still feeling a throbbing ache in his head.
Glancing around he noticed a bright red neon sign. The bright light hurt his eyes so he avert his gaze, looking instead up at the sky. It was getting dark soon...
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Izarc sat in front of the guitar store for a short while, staring at the headphones until one of the pets from inside walked out talking to himself. The Russian Blue watched him go, then stared at the headphones some more.

Suddenly, a single drop fell on top of the cat's head. It makes him jump and look up.

There's nothing above him for any drop to fall on him, except the sky.

He shakes it off and stares some more, as if the Orange headphones will speak to him..

Another drop. Same place.

Okay, it must be just starting to rain or something.. But as he keeps looking up, none more come.

Izarc takes this as a sign and gets up, looking around as he does.

Wait, is that someone at the bus-stop over the road? Looks like a dog..

maybe it's the one that just left the store? No, looks different.. Yet strangely familiar..

No, Izarc had had enough of meeting people, plus it was getting dark.. Very Dark. All Izarc wants is sleep now..

..But which way is home? Let's try this way, past that bus-stop..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Hotep the psychic

vixent stops at a bus stop further down. he was now in a different neighbor hood. he checked his watch then continued on. later he made it to a small mansion he saw a motorcycle outside. curious he knocked on the door and looked around.
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

After a minute Trigger hopped off the bench, deciding it was high time he got home. The only problem was... he didn't know how to get there. Grumbling he reached for his phone, only to stop when he remembered it was dead.
The dog sighed and looked around, hoping to spot someone to give him directions. And out of the corner of his eye he spotted a silhouette near the red neon sign.
"Hey, hello. Excuse me?" The dog said in his best cheery tone. He waved to the shadow that was slowly resolving itself into a cat.

Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Panda sighed a bit "If only I weren't... Unfortunately I'm dead serious... And Edge has you now... once it has you you can't escape... And if you do manage to get out... you'll be back... like some... weird Silent Hill... if you get the reference" he stretched a bit and leaned back in his chair, propping his feet up on the counter, his chair precariously propped on two legs
"That's really unsettling." Hyper said, unsure how to process the information.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Roarin wrote:After a minute Trigger hopped off the bench, deciding it was high time he got home. The only problem was... he didn't know how to get there. Grumbling he reached for his phone, only to stop when he remembered it was dead.
The dog sighed and looked around, hoping to spot someone to give him directions. And out of the corner of his eye he spotted a silhouette near the red neon sign.
"Hey, hello. Excuse me?" The dog said in his best cheery tone. He waved to the shadow that was slowly resolving itself into a cat.
Izarc stopped. He looked towards the voice, it was the dog at the bus-stop.

I swear I know that voice..

He started towards the dog, trying to act confident. "Y-Yes? How can help?" He asked as he got closer..

I swear.. I think I know this dog..
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Cruiser shut his laptop. “That’s all I’ve got...” He concluded in monotone. Mentally, the young shepherd was running a series of profanities in response with what he relived through the footage. The freaking smiling freak of nature…and whatever he’d done to Parker...

An exorcism? Seriously?

That sounded ludicrous. Then again, they were dealing with some kind of monster inside a dog...who just happened to be controlling what he did, and making him look like something from the mind of a serial killer...

Cruiser stared at Ludex as he packed his stuff back up.

“Sure...I’ll help.” He at least knew some first-aid. Yet another helpful advantage he could acredit to being a basically trained service dog.

“Just…show me where I’m gonna be sleeping tonight.”
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"I would disregard that message, Reno." Lucius called after the trio

Iudex led his companions to a door just to the side of the mansion's grand staircase, "To my chamber." he purred simply, pulling Cruiser and Reno through into a large, if mostly empty room. On the far side was a massive circular window that overlooked the canopy of the outside forest, no lights hung from the high ceiling. On either wall were shelves upon shelves of books and flasks and boxes, and in front of the window there was a large bed.

"This is the second safest place in my master's home, we will sleep in here." Iudex droned as he walked to a shelf, "Reno, please find a comfortable space on the floor." he instructed, "And Cruiser, come here, please help me gather materials, we will be performing a healing ritual and those who are not being healed are doing the healing."

Iudex picked up a dense looking book and began leafing through it
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Hi, sorry to bother you." Trigger waved again as he approached, smiling in a friendly manner. Up close he clearly saw it was a cat, Russian blue if he remembered his cat species correctly.
"I was wondering if I could get directions on how to get uptown. I seem to have gotten lost and it's getting pretty late."

Ref Ref!
Hotep the psychic

Val was now looking into windows of the house he arrived at. he couldn't see anyone or anything inside and opted for his choice moving back to the main door he grabbed his lock smithing set and went to work on the lock. and with a small click aand a poke he slowly turned the lath unlocked then opened the door. "hello. anyone home, I knocked but no one answered" vixent said before closing the door and locking it once inside.
ImageImageImage
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Lucius shot up from his desk, moving into the grand foyer in a flash, abandoning his light-hearted coat. The man stood in front of Vixent with a slight scowl, "State your name and business, esteemed guest." Lucius hisses that last bit, clearly unhappy with having some rogue break into his home
Hotep the psychic

Vixent stood unmoving as he looked around before looking at the sudden character in front of him. "im vixent. I knocked but no one answered so I believed the place abandoned. As for my Business good sir I am looking around at the town since im new round here. whats your name?" vixent asked in a slight accent
ImageImageImage
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Lucius did not look any happier, "I wouldn't go wandering around this city, Vixent. You're going to get yourself hurt." he spat, "My name is Lucius Markov and this is my manse." the man sighed, "And believe you me, I would send you right back out if it were not so dark. Come in." Lucius backed up, "What's another guest?" he added
Hotep the psychic

"whats more to know of the area to a newcomer? its nice to meet you" vixent said back following lucius
ImageImageImage
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Esper wrote:Iudex led his companions to a door just to the side of the mansion's grand staircase, "To my chamber." he purred simply, pulling Cruiser and Reno through into a large, if mostly empty room. On the far side was a massive circular window that overlooked the canopy of the outside forest, no lights hung from the high ceiling. On either wall were shelves upon shelves of books and flasks and boxes, and in front of the window there was a large bed.

"This is the second safest place in my master's home, we will sleep in here." Iudex droned as he walked to a shelf, "Reno, please find a comfortable space on the floor." he instructed, "And Cruiser, come here, please help me gather materials, we will be performing a healing ritual and those who are not being healed are doing the healing."

Iudex picked up a dense looking book and began leafing through it
Cruiser raised a brow at the request. “Ritual?”

He followed after the weird cat, sliding his back off one shoulder again. “Yeeaaah...not doubting you or anything, but I’ve got a first aid kit in my pack. I can treat a wound.” Of course he was lying. Even despite firsthand experience with Iudex’s inexplicable powers like creating light out of nothing, or opening doors without touching them, fixing his friend’s injured arm would kind of be stretching the magic-oddity factor. At the very least Cruiser was skeptical that some weird little incantation would do more than a first aid kit marketed specifically for canines could do for Reno.

“How bad are you hurt Reno?”

On a different note, Cruiser could swear he heard Iudex's owner talking to someone else back downstairs...and he didn't sound too happy with whoever it was.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

D-Singer wrote:
Cruiser raised a brow at the request. “Ritual?”

He followed after the weird cat, sliding his back off one shoulder again. “Yeeaaah...not doubting you or anything, but I’ve got a first aid kit in my pack. I can treat a wound.” Of course he was lying. Even despite firsthand experience with Iudex’s inexplicable powers like creating light out of nothing, or opening doors without touching them, fixing his friend’s injured arm would kind of be stretching the magic-oddity factor. At the very least Cruiser was skeptical that some weird little incantation would do more than a first aid kit marketed specifically for canines could do for Reno.

“How bad are you hurt Reno?”

On a different note, Cruiser could swear he heard Iudex's owner talking to someone else back downstairs...and he didn't sound too happy with whoever it was.
"Unless you are a surgeon, I wouldn't trust you working on paralysis." Iudex mumbled, scooping boxes and flasks from the shelf, placing them carefully on the ground, "Cruiser." the cat handed him a stick of salt and a book, open to a page depicting a mystic diagram, "Draw that on the floor around Reno, don't make a sound until it is done or the very nature of what we are doing could change. Once drawn, you are free to speak again." Iudex's tone was serious and his eyes were dark as he sat in front of his pile of collected material
~~~

Lucius began to walk back to his study, tying his hair back into a loose ponytail, "I don't know what you want, but please make yourself at home." he continued to walk, "Unless you need help with something"
Hotep the psychic

"well then before I go wandering about, what happens at night that you know of? another pet told me that here everything about horror I know of is real here. But that cant be true they're myths....right?"vixent asked
ImageImageImage
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno laid down on the floor, slipping his arm out of the sling and straightening it the best he could, relaxing fully, and within short moments, he couldn't move anyways, he relaxed the magic energy he had the paralysis taking him over, on the upside he couldn't feel the pain in his arm "Paralysis and a broken arm..." he spoke calmly, letting the two begin the work on him
Pet Friendly:
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Cruiser sniffed at what looked like a piece of chalk he’d been handed, and approached Reno. Silently, he pressed the edge of the salt stick to the floor and began dragging it backwards around the wolfdog to create his copy of the semi-intricate design from the book.

As he moved, he was staring wide eyed at Reno, as he explained his injures.

Upon finishing, he backed up.

“How’d you get hurt exactly?”
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Lucius' frown deepened, "Wrong. In this city, horror stories are just as real as you and I." he made a dramatic gesture, "That's why I can't let you leave here until sunrise."
~~~

Iudex began to mix ingredients in a small cauldron, silent as a wall. After a long while he had brewed some sort of potion, "We are ready." the cat grunted, barely hefting the cauldron enough to move it to the edge of the diagram
Hotep the psychic

vixent stood still in realization. he then nodded and then began exploring the house.
ImageImageImage
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno sighs a bit, nodding to Iudex "I'll explain when we are done with my healing..." he noted and inhaled a deep breath, exhaling slowly and completely relaxing "Okay Iudex... Lets get started" he closed his eyes gently, letting his own energy flow throughout his body
Pet Friendly:
Hotep the psychic

Vixent marked down in his head where everything was. he was facinated by many of the pictures he saw then began heading upstairs to hear voices. "whos that? sounds like black magic talk" vixent said to himself following the sound
ImageImageImage
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Need help?” Cruiser asked as he walked up beside Iudex who looked to be struggling to move the cauldron.

Just where did he even get a cauldron? The thing looked almost exactly like something from some fanstasy movie involving magic. Cruiser still didn’t feel any inclination to believe all this was going to do anything. He supposed next Iudex was going to start chanting some kind of incantation in backwards Latin or something...But whatever made these two feel better, Cruiser just went along with it...
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Would it be okay if I stayed here for the night?" Hyper asked Panda.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT