Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by Roarin »

"Yup. Everything's fine.". He looked up at Reno and flashed a fake smile. Trigger quickly got up and walked back inside. He picked up his drink and took another gulp. "So.". He said hoping to change the subject. "I still haven't seen any of the city. Mind givin me the tour?". Trigger finished the can and started looking for a trashbin.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno downed his soda and threw the can into the trash "Alright, and how about we walk this time" he winked at Trigger "How about we visit the bakery, I've been wanting to try something from there for a while now" he grabbed his wallet and put it into his collar, along with his cell "And the bookstore too I need a new manga to read" he said as they walked out the door
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Ok. Bookstore and bakery. Cool.". He followed Reno out of the apartment. He nods. "Walking sounds good.". He looked at the motorcycle. "N-not that there was anything wrong with riding the bike.". He said confidently.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Eeeh they aren't to far away, I don't see a reason to waste the gas, and its a nice day why waste it by zipping there and back in a few minutes, lets take time to enjoy the air ya know" Reno said as they were walking towards the bakery "Sorry I'm a countryside dog I'm used to the outdoors type thing" he chuckled "What about you, you moved here recently. Where ya from?" he asked him
Pet Friendly:
Construction Boots

Post by Construction Boots »

Inky stood there on the other side of the road for only a brief moment longer before turning back around to head down the side walk. He didn't travel far as he came near the front of the bakery, he paused turning his attention back up the side walk for the final time then opened the glass door disappearing inside the door slowly closing behind him.

Inside the store Inky walked right around the high counter that easily dwarfed him, but he was easy to see through the glass shelves which was filled with all kinds of baked goods both human and pet friendly as well as a couple of cakes.
Ok so I'm secretly a mouse who lives in a boot. What you have never seen rescue rangers before?

Widget's stats: S- 4, P- 4, E- 8, C- 4, I- 5, A- 10, L- 7

Inky's stats: S- 6, P- 5, E- 4, C- 6, I- 6, A- 7, L- 8
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno stretched as they got in front of the bakery "If you want anything I'll get it for you, in the bakery and the book store too" he said looking to Trigger and smiling as they entered the bakery
Pet Friendly:
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Esper wrote:"Yes, electricity should cause paralysis." Iudex spoke, drinking down a some how refilled cup of tea

"So this friend, she behaves in a fashion similar to I?" Iudex contemplated what this could mean for him and his attempt to make friends with this supposed other pet, "What do you think of our home? I do hope it is to your liking. Very clean, yes?" Iudex straightened his posture further

“Yeah, Russian wolfhound; saintly, meticulous, well-spoken...knows the city inside and out, sometimes says things that don’t make a whole lotta sense...” Cruiser finished off the last of his soda. “...Oh yeah, also looks and sings like an angel...” His gaze drifted as did his mind for a short moment.

When Iudex asked about his thoughts on the room, he looked around again. “Ehh, it’s immaculate. Though a little too old-style for my tastes.” The shepherd walked up to one of the shelves, inspecting a few little artifacts and books placed upon it. “What’s with the jars? You storing water for something?”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger shook his head. "Im good, thanks." He followed Reno into the bakery. "Countryside? Never would have guessed. I myself lived in a small town up north. It snowed most of the time, so there weren't as many bikers. Or buildings." He sniffed the air, smelling the pastries around the shop. "Smells good. So." Looking at Reno. "What'd you need to get?"

(OOC: Sorry it took so long to respond.)

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Mr.Caspian ordered something for me" Reno grinned as they entered the bakery "I used to bake all the time when Jenna was alive... I just haven't had the time to here lately" he sighed and brushed down the fur on his hips and adjusted his bandana "I wonder what he ordered me..." he smiled as he waited in line behind the pet "I geuss I might start again..." he grinned
Pet Friendly:
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex thought of this saintly dog with a body and voice of and angel, this caused him to search through the exorcism book for angels, "Please, tell me the name of this woman."

"Yes, I understand, this house is very old and many do not take to its charms..." Iudex became uneasy as Cruiser got close to his artifacts, "Oh! Don't touch that! Those jars contain valuable fluids!" Iudex stood, "I am deeply sorry for that outburst, but those really are valuable. The red liquid is a corrosive liquid needed to create sealing chalk. The green gell is used in making an explosive draft. The yellow liquid with little bubbles in it acts as a binding agent and seals any alchemical product together, it is the most valuable." Iudex sipped his tea and sighed, "There are many other ingredients up here, these are just a few of the wet ones." he tossed an old brown paper packet labeled 'Eye of newt' to Cruiser
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger stood next to Reno in line and continued to look around the store and noticed a rabbit out of the corner of his eye, who seemed to be browsing the selections. "Hopefully something good. I don't think I've ever baked anything before." He watched some workers making bread behind the counter. "But I've always appreciated the end result." He said with a smirk.

Ref Ref!
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Whoa, whoa, sorry. I wasn’t planning on touching anything.” Cruiser apologized. He feigned interest as Iudex went about explaining the contents of each jar. When finished, he caught the paper packet and read the label aloud. Eye of Newt...really?” He asked skeptically as he sniffed the packet. It had a weird scent. As he further inspected the small paper package he answered the question concerning his Borzoi friend.

“At any rate...” He was about to take another sip of soda before remembering he’d emptied it not minutes ago. “My friend, her name is Zaya.”
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex could tell that Cruiser was not interested and sighed, "Oh well..." he took the bottle from Cruiser and dropped it into a crate, "Zaya... Interesting..."

Iudex reached back into the crate and pulled a full bottle from it. Handing the bottle to Cruiser, he asked, "What is it that the population does for entertainment here?" he dropped a cube a sugar into his tea and fiddled with an odd piece of chalk
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Oh, thanks.” Cruiser gratefully replied ask Iudex replaced his empty soda bottle with a new one. He bit off the cap using his front canine like a bottle opener as he did earlier, and gulped a few mouthfuls. *Uff* Oh, there’s lots to do around here. The city had tons of shopping centers, parks of all different sizes, arcades, food joints, theatres, public swimming pools. The works, and they all allow dogs...and cats.”
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The Moon Howler wrote:
D-Singer wrote:Zaya wordlessly walked past Plamen and Skya and into the room. She began casually scanning over each and every computer there, hiding all indications of worry as she did. She eventually made it back around to her two friends. “We should leave.” She looked directly at Skya, the only visible light between them coming from the daylight which shined through the gaps of the boarded up windows.

“You haven’t seen anyone else since coming here have you?” The way she asked carried no particular sign of concern. It was just a flat question. The building gave off a few faint creaks, likely just it settling from the movements of its current occupants.
"Seen - no. We heard that officer as she passed through a while ago, probably trying to chase us." Plamen replied. "And yes, we should leave soon. We outstayed our welcome for now."
"OH WAIT!" Skya exclaimed as she ran into the room, pulling Zaya's cross out of her collar. "We got yo-" She started to say, before she winced from the lights turning on suddenly, followed by the sound of every computer and it's monitor starting up, and even a few of them sparking out and smoking from having too much current running to it constantly. But what caused Skya to plaster her ears to her head was the sound some of the other computers were emitting; A sound that was of a pitch to high for humans, and a little painful for animals.

After picking herself up off the ground from reflexively throwing herself to it when some of the screens started to shower sparks out their backs, she started moving in a crouched position to her friend in the room while shouting while motioning for Plamen to head out of the room. "Zaya, get down, I don't like the way these computers are acting!" She ordered while moving through the room, trying to find Zaya. What she didn't see was that a good number of the monitors were displaying an image of a smiling dog through static.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno chuckled "I LOVE to bake! Pies, cakes, you name it" he sighed and put his elbow in his paw and the other layed flat on his cheek "I will probably start baking again though" he smiled slightly, the smells of the bakery driving him crazy " I cant wait to see what he got me" he giggled a bit
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger gave Reno a funny look. "Baker, motorcyclist, employed, homeowner." He grinned. "Your an interesting dog Reno." The husky looked at the line in front of them. "You mentioned this guy again. Mr. Caspian. How does he fit in, in all of this?"

Ref Ref!
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Leafolawl wrote:"OH WAIT!" Skya exclaimed as she ran into the room, pulling Zaya's cross out of her collar. "We got yo-" She started to say, before she winced from the lights turning on suddenly, followed by the sound of every computer and it's monitor starting up, and even a few of them sparking out and smoking from having too much current running to it constantly. But what caused Skya to plaster her ears to her head was the sound some of the other computers were emitting; A sound that was of a pitch to high for humans, and a little painful for animals.

After picking herself up off the ground from reflexively throwing herself to it when some of the screens started to shower sparks out their backs, she started moving in a crouched position to her friend in the room while shouting while motioning for Plamen to head out of the room. "Zaya, get down, I don't like the way these computers are acting!" She ordered while moving through the room, trying to find Zaya. What she didn't see was that a good number of the monitors were displaying an image of a smiling dog through static.
"MY GUITAR!" Plamen yelled as he rushed to it through all the sparking and smoke carelessly, not paying attention to the painful sounds only to reach the instrument. Once he grabbed it, he noticed he was alone in the room. He headed to the shouting, feeling the smoke's effect on him. He glanced at a monitor and what saw something strange - an image of a smiling dog. The shepherd didn't pay much attention to it though, cause he was focused on getting out of the room.
Once Plamen was outside, he fell on his knee, caughing.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Mr.Caspian, like I said, Is a close family friend... And actually he was ment to be Jenna's godfather...He would visit often and he and I got quite close" Reno smiled "He felt like since Jenna died, that I should be his, and said whatever I need just ask" he stretched "That man has more money than he knows what to do with, he told me that himself" he said and popped his neck
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger smiled glumly. "To have someone that's there for you all the time. Heh.". He looked away. "I wish I had that.". He scratched his head and was silent for a few seconds. Then he nodded towards the front counter. "Hey, I think your next."

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno walked up to the counter "Hello I'm here to pick up an order from a Isaac Caspian" he smiled as the lady gave him a box wrapped in brown paper and a piece of twine string " Thank you" he grinned and walked back out of the bakery "To the BookstoreK he nodded
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger followed Reno out of the bakery, inhaling the scent of the sweet pastries one last time. His eyes were trained on the package while they walked towards the bookstore. "What do you think is in the box?".

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"No telling with Mr.Caspian" Reno chuckled "But there is a note" he pulled the letter off the top and opened it with his teeth " Lets see what it says" he unfolded it and begand to read aloud
"Dear Reno,
How are you doing? Its been quite sometime since we last saw one another, have you made any friends? I hope that you are doing well and REALLY hope that you've taken to baking again, I really love your cooking and it would only be fair that your new friends share this experience. I haven't much more time to say more, other than "Take care"...
Sincerely,
Isaac Caspian
P.S. I will try to visit soon, and I want you to show me around the city and meet your friends if it isn't any bother" he finished reading "He's always looking out for me" he smiled warmly "Lets hurry on to the bookstore" he nodded and put the letter away
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"He sounds like a nice man.". Trigger stopped in front of the bookstore, stretched and yawned. "If your cooking is as good as he says. Your gonna have to ccok for me some day.". He said grinning. "It could be a trade. You could cook and... Well I'd have to figure that one out.". Trigger shrugged, opened the door and went inside.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"What kind of bboks you into?" Reno asked, grinning as he picked up the newest of the "Zero Blue" series, blushing slightly "I am a manga guy myself" he also grabbed the first season box set of "Crescent Moon" manga "Ok thirty books for twenty-five bucks, I officially LOVE this book store" he giggled "Go ahead take a venture into manga, pick one out I'll buy it for ya" he smiled and picked up a cell phone bauble with his favorite "Crescent Moon" character "Akira" in his werewolf form on it "Ok lets see the box set is twenty-five, the "Zero Blue" is ten and the bauble is twenty-five cents" he smiled to himself
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Manga?" Trigger picked up a Crescent Moon book and examined it. Looking at the cover for a few seconds before idly flipping through some pages. "Never read one of these before." He carefully place it back on the shelf before browsing through a row. "What books do i like? Hmm... I usually read the long novels. I like Dean Koontz, Neil Gaiman, G.K Chesterson." He shrugs. "I'd read just about anything. Not that i read that much..." He grinned. He walked back to the manga section. "Anything you'd suggest i read?"

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex openl cringed when Cruiser burped, but quickly regained composure, "Uh.. You're welcome..." he still felt incomfortable

His ears perked up when he heard the word 'arcade' , "What is an 'arcade'? Do they serve a social purpose?" Iudex asked, his head cocked curiously as he flipped through a book displaying various symbols of dubious purpose
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Depends, do you want Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Comedy, Sci Fi, or Every Day Life" Reno named off the categories "Or a mixture of a couple of categories" he looked through "There are many I would recomend but I need to know what you're into" he noted "Mangas come in many varieties, just like normal books" he grinned "All depends on what you like"
Pet Friendly:
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“…What? Are you serious?” Cruiser looked at Iudex, amazed at his naivety of arguably one the most entertaining places the city had to offer. “An arcade is a place full of awesome old-school video games, snack bars, and lots of trippy dark lighting. They’re usually nearby or part of a really good pizza joint. Though I know there’s one the city’s biggest movie theatre, in each of our bowling alleys...and I think in a few of downtown Edge’s bars. Everyone likes to hang out at them, especially kids and pets. Oh man...I feel nostalgic just thinking about it...”

--
The Moon Howler wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:"OH WAIT!" Skya exclaimed as she ran into the room, pulling Zaya's cross out of her collar. "We got yo-" She started to say, before she winced from the lights turning on suddenly, followed by the sound of every computer and it's monitor starting up, and even a few of them sparking out and smoking from having too much current running to it constantly. But what caused Skya to plaster her ears to her head was the sound some of the other computers were emitting; A sound that was of a pitch to high for humans, and a little painful for animals.

"MY GUITAR!" Plamen yelled as he rushed to it through all the sparking and smoke carelessly, not paying attention to the painful sounds only to reach the instrument. Once he grabbed it, he noticed he was alone in the room. He headed to the shouting, feeling the smoke's effect on him. He glanced at a monitor and what saw something strange - an image of a smiling dog. The shepherd didn't pay much attention to it though, cause he was focused on getting out of the room.
Zaya gasped in surprise at the sight of her cross, but was halted from even touching it by the sudden and erratic activity of the computers which filled the room. She reflexivly covered her ears to muffle the horribly high pitched screeching that erupted from a number of the malfunctioning devices. But it did little good, as the noise was piercing, and was soon accompanied by the distinct smell of frying circuits and heated plastic, smoke began to fill the room.

She managed to find Skya taking cover on the ground, and though she saw her speaking, it was almost impossible to tell what the words were over the ear-shattering scream of the computers.

Before any further attempt of communicating escape was made, Zaya had instinctively reacted to the myriad of demonic smiles shining through the jumping sparks and fuzzy static that hazed over the many monitors around them. She practically leapt upon Skya and hoisted her off the floor by one arm, and made one last glance at the room’s exit before dashing towards it with her eyes shut tight.

“Don’t look!” The frantic wolfhound shouted as she held her friend’s arm in a death grip. They raced out the doorway past Plamen. Zaya only opened her eyes once she knew they were well outside the room. “We have to leave! Now!” Her voice carried a critical tone, and she kept moving, retracing her steps back to the only real exit the building had...
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger nodded as Reno listed off the genres. He returned to browsing through the shelves. On occasions taking one off the row and skimming the pages. "I like books that make you think. Psychological thrillers, mystery, etc. Although i do enjoy the occasional sci fi book." He chuckled. "Douglas Adams always makes me laugh." He grabbed another manga off the shelf and flipped through the pages. Then he flipped backwards through it. A troubled frown crossed his face. "Wait wait wait... Why are some of these written backwards?"

Ref Ref!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

D-Singer wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:"MY GUITAR!" Plamen yelled as he rushed to it through all the sparking and smoke carelessly, not paying attention to the painful sounds only to reach the instrument. Once he grabbed it, he noticed he was alone in the room. He headed to the shouting, feeling the smoke's effect on him. He glanced at a monitor and what saw something strange - an image of a smiling dog. The shepherd didn't pay much attention to it though, cause he was focused on getting out of the room.
Zaya gasped in surprise at the sight of her cross, but was halted from even touching it by the sudden and erratic activity of the computers which filled the room. She reflexivly covered her ears to muffle the horribly high pitched screeching that erupted from a number of the malfunctioning devices. But it did little good, as the noise was piercing, and was soon accompanied by the distinct smell of frying circuits and heated plastic, smoke began to fill the room.

She managed to find Skya taking cover on the ground, and though she saw her speaking, it was almost impossible to tell what the words were over the ear-shattering scream of the computers.

Before any further attempt of communicating escape was made, Zaya had instinctively reacted to the myriad of demonic smiles shining through the jumping sparks and fuzzy static that hazed over the many monitors around them. She practically leapt upon Skya and hoisted her off the floor by one arm, and made one last glance at the room’s exit before dashing towards it with her eyes shut tight.

“Don’t look!” The frantic wolfhound shouted as she held her friend’s arm in a death grip. They raced out the doorway past Plamen. Zaya only opened her eyes once she knew they were well outside the room. “We have to leave! Now!” Her voice carried a critical tone, and she kept moving, retracing her steps back to the only real exit the building had...
Skya didn't have much time to think when Zaya grabbed her arm and started leading her out of the room. All she could really do was be dragged along until she got her footing, clenching tightly to the cross in her paw. Once they passed Plamen, she got her footing, and started running alongside Zaya. "That was AWESOME!" She yelled as the shrieks from the computers slowly faded.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno chuckles "Thats how they are supposed to be" he smiles "They are Japanese graphic novels" he says and picks up the first three books of "Death Note" "Here this is what I reccomend for you" he also picked up a bauble of "Ryuuzaki" also known as "L" "I have a feeling THIS will be your favorite character" he walked up to the counter and got everything rang up it came to sixty dollars and fifty cents which he payed "Ok lets see after that I have... forty bucks which I need for my motorcycle... I'm going to have to cook tonight..." he looked to Trigger "That alright with you?" he grinned
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger smiles. "No objections from me.". He picks up one of the Death Note mangas. "Death Note... Sounds interesting...". He starts reading intently for a few seconds, stops, flips it over and reads it the right way. "Whoops, gonna have to get used to that..."

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno grinned "Ya know what, my bike is on half a tank, she can last 'till this friday, I feel like getting some movies" he began walking "Theres a certain "Puss in Boots" whose actor I have quite a fanboy crush on" he grinned "He just looks so good" he blushed slightly "To the video store, to get forty bucks worth of movies, because my dvd shelf is bare" he pointed dramaticly
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger closed the book and turned his head in the direction that Reno was pointing. "Movies. Haven't watched one in awhile." He stood there for a few seconds before a fun thought came to mind. The husky gave Reno a funny look before quickly grabbing half of the book stack and dashing down the street. "Race you there!" He yelled, expertly balancing the pile of books as he ran.

Ref Ref!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"While it is true that I know many things, this is the first time I have heard of such a place." Iudex shrugged and listened to the details that Cruiser described, "Intetesting, these 'arcades' sound very, um, I believe the word is fun? If you would be do kind, could you show me one of thes places? So long as we stay away from that building, we won't encounter our demonic friend." He sipped his tea,
Last edited by Esper on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"HEY!" Reno ran after him "I'm not that fast what do you think the bike is for!" he continued running, huffing when they finally reached the videostore "What are you a cat? Geez your fast." He finally caught his breath "You run like that alot?" he asked brushing down the fur around his hips and adjusting his bandana "Anyways..." he regained his composure and went inside the bookstore "Any specific actors you like?" he asked while browsing the "New Releases"
Pet Friendly:
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

*snerk* Good god, cat...” Cruiser almost gagged on his drink. Was this guy for real? Even in a dated place like Edge, if Iudex had never heard of video games, a visit to an arcade would be like taking a trip to another world. ”Video games are like, the ultimate relief of boredom modern technology has to offer...” He wondered what else he was missing. “As for an arcade, sure I’ll show you one. In fact, I’ll just go ahead and give you a little tour of some of the city.” He set down the weird little paper packet Iudex handed him on the shelf and took another sip of soda.

“Let’s just hope we don’t cross anything else weird. I was givin’ a tour just this morning, and as an end result, I’ve got a demon after me...” Cruiser was silent for a brief moment before starting again. “Oh also, I just remembered.” He reached up and ripped the little black DVR from the Velcro patch from his collar. “Should’a mentioned this earlier, but I got the whole little incident with Slendy back there recorded.”
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Trigger shrugged. "My dad used to make me run every morning." He kept a straight face, but his tail wagged happily in acknowledgement of the comment. He followed Reno into the videostore, looking at all the posters of upcoming films. "When i was still living in my old town and when my dad wasn't busy with work we would go to the nearest blockbusters and rent out the latest movie and watch it that night over popcorn and sodas." His eye stared into nothing as he reminisced in past times. He shook his head and walked over to the comedy section. "But that was awhile ago. He's too busy for that now." Trigger moved onto the action section without looking at a single movie. "I dont really keep track of actors in a movie. But i like comedies, or a good action film." He picked up a copy of "Top Gun" and smirked. "This is a really old movie..."

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno picked up a copy of "Puss in Boots" "Very good looking cat" he grinned "A fan of the classics, eh?" he chuckled as he saw Trigger pick up "Top Gun" as he himself picked up "Me,Myself, and Irene" "I love Jim Carrey, he is hilarious. Lets see at five bucks a movie, we can get eight" he noted "Really they have "Shaun of the Dead"" he giggled "I LOVE this movie, its very funny" he looked over and saw copies of "Old Yeller", "All Dogs go to Heaven", and "Lassie" sitting next to each other "I've lost my copies and it is somewhat odd for a dog to NOT have these movies" he grinned "They are good movies.... Make me cry though" he said as he picked them up
Pet Friendly: