Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Zaya cocked her head, "He climbed into your mouth? That... Doesn't sound right... Are you sure you didn't look at a picture of him before this started?"
"This... Sounds a bit more like some sort of rampant spirit to me..." Scratch pointed out thoughtfully, "How do you know it wasn't a dream?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
[;.]'/,\

Post by [;.]'/,\ »

HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE
HEE CHARLIE CHUCKLED MØRE, HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE
HEE HEE "ØØØH! THIS Scratch GIRL IS SMART! HEE HEE
HEE SHE'S SØ CLØSE TØ FIGURING ØUT WHAT I AM!" HEE
HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE
I AM WATCHING YØU. I AM A FRIENDLY FELLØW WHØ IS HERE TØ HAVE FUN! YØU LØØK FUNNY!
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"No not a picture," corrected Parker as he crossed his arms. "And I know it wasn't a dream because immediately after I tried to get it out of me and Cruiser stopped me from taking things too far." he explained with a nod.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Scratch nodded, thinking, "Yeah, sounds like a spirit... Though, the part about him jumping into your mouth sounds like a dream... I don't know of any spirits which can become corporeal and still do that sort of thing... Except someone like Coyote..." she looked at him again, "So... Is he still in your head? Has he said anything?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"I hear his whispers and it's pretty annoying." he grimaced in an annoyed fashion.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"What's he telling you to do? Does he keep telling you to 'spread the word' or something?" Zaya was still a bit worried.
Scratch was more intrigued, "What kind of stuff does he say? Usually spirits ride-along to try to influence you, sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad..."
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"I guess? I just try to ignore him most of the time so I can focus on the task at hand." he explained simply with a shrug.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:
Reno's ears twitched, that voice it was... Iudex, the real Iudex, he hung up the phone and turned, he gave a smile expecting to see his love, but what he saw a bit further, in front of his window just feet away from the couch, made him freeze in his tracks, a tall and sickly figure, hunched over, horribly long, sharp claws hanging from its hands "I-Iudex..." he barely managed
Iudex raised an eyebrow quizzically, "Yes, Reno, what is it?" The can asked, "Please explain what happened to me."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Slightly irritated and officially weirded out, Trigger hit the "End Call" button, quickly putting the phone in his pocket. Hoping that was the end of it.
"Whatever..."
He then put his large orange headphones on, turning up the dial to some heavy metal. The overbearing clash of guitar strings and drum solos helped quell some of his unease. A moment later the bus stopped in front of his bench, opening it's double doors to let him in. At last, salvation. He quickly made short work of the distance, almost running over to get onto the bus.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno shook his head h-he wanted to scream he... he wanted to turn and make a dash for it, he... he couldn't move, he was barely able to speak, what... what IS this thing "I-Iudex.... B-Behind you... Run! he took a couple of steps back, tripping before scrambling to his feet
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno shook his head h-he wanted to scream he... he wanted to turn and make a dash for it, he... he couldn't move, he was barely able to speak, what... what IS this thing "I-Iudex.... B-Behind you... Run! he took a couple of steps back, tripping before scrambling to his feet
Iudex looked around, finding that the only abnormality was a large blurry patch in his vision... "Reno, tell me what has happened! If you insist that I run..." The cat struggled to move, "Come help me up, and we'll discuss this while running."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno took a step forward, his entire body numb, he couldn't move, his body refused to work. The figure began to slowly walk towards him, no, towards Iudex, at this time Reno's senses rushed to him, his ears rang, and everything seemed clearer in his vision, but more importantly, he could move, and move he did, running to Iudex's side and picking him up "Hold on tight..." he said and began to run, the figure chasing them, with a grin, as if it were a game
Pet Friendly:
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Once again back at the Rozclov Apartment.

Izarc was resting on the sofa still after checking to see where Katrina was for a second time, turns out this time she just fell asleep in her room.

It's been a crazy first day, if it was the first day still. Izarc hadn't been keeping track of time after his nightmare.. Who would?

He realized he was getting extremely bored with just watching TV.. Maybe he should call that new friend Trigger.. But he forgot to ask for his number.. Izarc starts to check his phone anyway..

Huh? How..?

On the screen in his phone book was a number with 'Trigger' written above it. Strange, he surely dosen't remember asking him for his number..

..But Trigger did take his phone for a short while.. No, Izarc was right there and he handed it right back to him..

This is strange.. But, maybe by some strange power it's the right one..

Izarc presses dial on the screen and lifts it to his ear...

(OOC: Sorry for relatively late post. Somthing came up..)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Geez!". Trigger nearly jumped out of his seat when he felt his phone vibrate. Taking it out again he looked at it warily. There was a phone number on it this time. That was a good sign. The lights on the bus flickered for a moment. The husky glanced around the bus, taking off the headphones from his ears before hitting the green answer button on his phone, holding it to his ear
"Hello?"

Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Roarin wrote:"Hello?"
Izarc sighed with relif when he heard the familiar voice on the other end. "Trigger, it Izarc. I found number on phone with your name on.. Did you put there?" He asked, leaning back on the sofa.

(OOC: Yay! this place isn't dead then!)
Character Reference
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno took a step forward, his entire body numb, he couldn't move, his body refused to work. The figure began to slowly walk towards him, no, towards Iudex, at this time Reno's senses rushed to him, his ears rang, and everything seemed clearer in his vision, but more importantly, he could move, and move he did, running to Iudex's side and picking him up "Hold on tight..." he said and began to run, the figure chasing them, with a grin, as if it were a game
Iudex yelped in surprise as he was snatched away, "Reno! I may be intelligent, but I do not understand what you are doing!" The cat squirmed, still blind to the monster, "What is wrong!?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"What? No, man. I don't think so. Look, I can't even check the stocks on this thing and I'm not sure how I'm even talking to you right now.". The lights flickered again. And the bus was shrouded in darkness.
"Holy howl.". Trigger looked around the bus, which was oddly quiet. Only the lights from the street lamps illuminated the buildings outside.

Ref Ref!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno ran, the creature running after them slid as they made a sharp turn slippining into an incoming elevator, pressing the lobby button repeatedly and hurried "Come on, come on, come on.... S@%!" he cursed as the creature began to charge, Reno closing his eyes and cringing fearing the worse, flicking when he heard the familiar *DING!* of the door closing, his back pressing at the wall of the elevator
Pet Friendly:
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

"Trigger? What you mean? What happen? Hello!?" Izarc said, starting to worry for his friend.

Whatever Trigger said after 'stocks' was patchy and full off static..

Izarc stayed on his mobile. Something in this city isn't right.. He thought as he stood up and searched for his pet-pack. "Trigger, you tell me where are? I come help.." He said, still getting the patchy signal. "Just tell, I come to you.."
Character Reference
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Iudex scowled, "You aren't answering my question."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno pants as the elevator begins to go down, hugging Iudex tight "You didn't see that... that thing... it was huge! Tall and sickly... a long tounge... sharp teeth... and claws that look like they could slice right through you" he held on to Iudex "He was after you..."

http://weheartit.com/entry/44178042/via/asdcfghbjkmlo
Pet Friendly:
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"What? I'm in a bus headed downtown to my house. Hello? Hey!" Static clouded the line and then a long *beeeeep!*. Glancing at the screen it was clear the call was disconnected.
The interior of the bus seemed to be swallowed in darkness despite the lights from the lamps outside and everything was silent. Which was weird. The husky could have sworn he saw people on the bus but as he looked at the dark forms of each bus seat they were empty.
Then a low growl sounded from the back.

Ref Ref!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"What's he telling you to do? Does he keep telling you to 'spread the word' or something?" Zaya was still a bit worried.
Scratch was more intrigued, "What kind of stuff does he say? Usually spirits ride-along to try to influence you, sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad..."
HarlequinRed wrote:"I guess? I just try to ignore him most of the time so I can focus on the task at hand." he explained simply with a shrug.
Zaya nodded, Scratch sighed, "Ok... Well, if he says anything interesting, go ahead and speak up..."
"...Or not." Zaya cut in, "Scratch, for all we know, this could be a really dangerous demon in his head..."
Scratch shrugged, "Never know 'till you get enough information. It's like a mystery: you gotta collect clues..." she turned to start walking again, "C'mon, I wanna find this Cruiser guy..."
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Roarin wrote:"What? I'm in a bus headed downtown to my house. Hello? Hey!" Static clouded the line and then a long *beeeeep!*
"Trigger! Trigger!" Izarc shouted as the line went dead. He kicked out at thin air, then looked out the window. It was dark as heck, but he had to find him.

He hops into the elevator and presses the button to the lobby..
Character Reference
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Then there was silence. The bus continued it's steady pace. And nothing happened.
The fur on Trigger's back bristled as he took another look around at the emptiness of the bus. He was sitting in one of the middle rows, making him equally as close to the back as he was to the front, both unseen in the darkness that shrouded the vehicle (it was a long bus?). To block out the unnerve that was creeping through his mind he put on his headphones once again, hitting the play button.

Reluctantly crouched at the starting line,
He hears the growl again, low and barely audible, but loud enough to know its there, expect this time it seems to be coming from everywhere.
Engines pumping and thumping in time.
And a word whispers into his brain that makes all his fur stand on end.
rUN...
And he does.
The green light flashes, the flags go up.
He knows it's behind, even though he never looked back. The narrow pathway makes it difficult to maneuver.
Churning and burning...
He gets to the front he glances at the driver's seat already knowing there would be no one in it and turns to look out the automatic double doors.
You better run better run...
He hadn't realized the bus had stopped. Outside he could see a bus stop. A lone wooden bench sat inertly on the sidewalk, bathed in the florescent light of a street lamp hanging above it. Two people sitting on it
Faster...
Salvation, just behind those doors. Ironic, how badly he wanted in the bus just a few minute ago. Now he wanted to be out there, standing by those two.
Faster...
Because hanging around others seemed to lift off some weight. To know if anything happens... others will know too.
Faster...
The husky turned to glance behind him, into the darkness of the bus. He couldn't see it .
But he knew it was there.

The double doors opened and the two pedestrians walked into the bus, tired from their long day at work, visiting a friend. They took their seats in the middle row. Not too close to the front, not too far back.
But no one stepped off.
Slowly the driver pulled the lever, releasing a hiss of air as the double doors slowly closed. And the bus drove off into the night. Onto it's next stop.

Now no one was on the bench, as it sat, bathed in the circle of light provided by the street lamp. But on the ground was a slightly cracked set of large orange headphones.

Ref Ref!
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker growled a bit. "Alright fine, but know how to get it out?" he then asked.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno pants as the elevator begins to go down, hugging Iudex tight "You didn't see that... that thing... it was huge! Tall and sickly... a long tounge... sharp teeth... and claws that look like they could slice right through you" he held on to Iudex "He was after you..."

http://weheartit.com/entry/44178042/via/asdcfghbjkmlo
Iudex released himself from Reno to stand tall, "No. I did not see anything of the sort-" the cat tilted his head, eyes wide, for just a moment before righting himself, "Paper. I need paper." The cat droned, "And crayons."

((Crap! I'm dealing with the rake?!))
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno reached to his side, and found nothing "M-My bag, I forgot my bag... We have to go back for it..." his ears flattened, he didn't want to, but they really had to, the keys to his bike were in there. He shook his head and reached under his collar "Will chalk do, I don't have anything else..."

((Yes the rake if the GM approves))
Pet Friendly:
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Hrm... I suppose a chalk charm could help you." Iudex placed his hand over Reno's shoulder, "But I cannot help."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno tilts his head "B-But my magic isn't as strong as yours... I don't know what to do... what I did before... they just happened, I had no control over them... Please help me Iudex... he said, his body had stiffened up, and he found it increasingly harder to move, his arm becoming more sore by the minute
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Zaya nodded, Scratch sighed, "Ok... Well, if he says anything interesting, go ahead and speak up..."
"...Or not." Zaya cut in, "Scratch, for all we know, this could be a really dangerous demon in his head..."
Scratch shrugged, "Never know 'till you get enough information. It's like a mystery: you gotta collect clues..." she turned to start walking again, "C'mon, I wanna find this Cruiser guy..."
HarlequinRed wrote:Parker growled a bit. "Alright fine, but know how to get it out?" he then asked.
Zaya bit her lip, "I... I dunno... I don't think we ca-"
Scratch waved it off, "Bah! We'll get 'im an exorcism if it's too much trouble. So far until his head starts spinning around I've got bigger priorities..."
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker just growled impatiently again and nodded much to his own displeasure. "Fine, let's just go already." he said as he crossed his arms.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

once Selina felt she had lost her pursuer, she continued to walk around in the streets for a bit. "why does this have to be happening to me," she said quietly to herself as she reached an apartment building.

"I was just a normal, sleep deprived cat spending her days debunking ghost stories, but I had to just go crazy."

her talking to herself was getting louder as she continued, she was already speaking at her normal speaking voice. "**** it, Matt, where the **** are you?" she asked, she was now yelling. "I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE RIGHT NOW, WHY THE **** DID YOU DISAPPEAR!!!"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

A shouting from outside woke Plamen up. The GSD quickly recognized the voice - it was Selina. He quickly got off the bed, went to the window and opened it, looking down at the cat. She seemed depressed. Even with his own problematic injuries, Plamen could not leave her like that, so he quickly closed the window and headed for the door. When he passed by his Mother, he said "Mom, prepare some strong tea and fast. I'll bring a fiend."

The woman nodded "Sure sweetie, just be careful with those injuries of yours."

"Sure will, just be ready when I come back." with those words he got out, quickly got down the stairs and then outside the building.

"Selina?" he said out loud "What are you doing here?" the GSD asked as he came close to the cat.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Selina when she heard someone say her name. "Matt?" she said as she turned... instead she saw Plamen. "Oh. Hi Plamen, I was just..." she started to try to lie, but decided there was too much effort. "I was running from monsters which may or may not be hallucinations and cursing that my life seems to be turning into some kind of horror story," she said defeatedly. "also, I was a little worried that If I stayed home, those guys in suits would find me and shoot at me again."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Plamen listened to the cat. When she was done, he smiled "I highly doubt those guys will even know of me, let alone my apartment. Why don't you come to my place? Maybe spend the night there too?" he asked "And while you're at it, you might as well tell me what troubles you over a nice cup of good herbal tea. You sure look like you need one right now."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"yeah, that sounds good," she said. "I don't think I should be alone tonight."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

"Good, follow me, then." Plamen said and headed back slowly so she could catch up with him. He led into the building, up to the third floor, where he stopped and knocked on the door with the name-plate saying "Karbovsky".
Plamen's mom opened the door. "Back so soon, sweetie?" she looked behind him and saw Selina "Oh, this must be the friend you told me about. Come in. What's your name, sweetheart?"

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Selina Kyle, ma'am," she answered. "Thanks for letting me into your home."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

"Such a beautiful name, dear." She said "Plammie's friends are always welcome here."
"Mom, don't call me like that in front of my friends! It's embarrassing." Plamen said "Anyway, Selina, this is my mum Maria. My Dad Ivan is somewhere around, probably fixing something."
The GSD motioned Selina to follow him. He led her to the living room, where he pointed to a small coffee table, surrounded by a tan couch and two arm-chairs on the side. From the opened side, on the wall, there was a big flat-screen TV. "Let's seat." he said

My RP Characters