Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

razgriz

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by razgriz »

Seth wrote:
HarlequinRed wrote:
"Do you still think Cruiser was overreacting to the tall man?" quoted Parker with a shiver as the dreadful memory came back to him. It felt so vivid in his head and his stomach churned as he began to wonder what Charlie was doing to him.
Cruiser shrugged, Hard to say. I just know that whatever's happening I don't like it. It just feels too eerie to be something normal. I think some messed up stuff is going down in edge city. And the worst part is I have no idea what we can do about it.
Up until now, Sorren had just been quietly following and listening, now though, he had something to put in, "I'd say what we can do is explore by day and barricade ourselves in at night... This place is dangerous in the daylight and terrifying at night. So, we need to investigate when our enemy is at its weakest, then keep it out when we are at out weakest."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:
Seth wrote:
HarlequinRed wrote:
"Do you still think Cruiser was overreacting to the tall man?" quoted Parker with a shiver as the dreadful memory came back to him. It felt so vivid in his head and his stomach churned as he began to wonder what Charlie was doing to him.
Cruiser shrugged, Hard to say. I just know that whatever's happening I don't like it. It just feels too eerie to be something normal. I think some messed up stuff is going down in edge city. And the worst part is I have no idea what we can do about it.
Up until now, Sorren had just been quietly following and listening, now though, he had something to put in, "I'd say what we can do is explore by day and barricade ourselves in at night... This place is dangerous in the daylight and terrifying at night. So, we need to investigate when our enemy is at its weakest, then keep it out when we are at out weakest."
Can't argue with that logic. I definitely don't want to try and deal with this thing at night. Ever. Under any circumstances.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker nodded, he liked the plan and he knew exactly where to go. "My place is good unless you have a different idea. I mean we could at least drop by, I've got weapons at my house, police dog, all that jazz." he then explained with a shrug. He did have an abundance of weapons at home either his own or his fathers. Either way he did have things to defend himself with if the time came.

---

The figure looked on but disappeared into the shadows only to reappear closer to the two. His eerie eyes were dead set on Iudex, a devious plan forming in it's mind as it waited patiently for a proper opening.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

HarlequinRed wrote:Parker nodded, he liked the plan and he knew exactly where to go. "My place is good unless you have a different idea. I mean we could at least drop by, I've got weapons at my house, police dog, all that jazz." he then explained with a shrug. He did have an abundance of weapons at home either his own or his fathers. Either way he did have things to defend himself with if the time came.
Marcus's ears perked up, "What kind of weapons? I'm not sure what kind of stuff can hurt that guy in the suit so the more the better.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker smirked cockily. "My dad and I were in the force, handled riots, chased down crooks, that sort of thing." he boasted with pride. "He built up some rep with them, and bought lots of weapons from guns, knives, and even his own personal set of riot gear for him and me." he explained.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"One fortress won't be enough" Soren said, "that's the same as putting our eggs all in one basket. We should be split between at least two houses, maybe rotate where we stay. I have enough weapons to defend my house and we can pretty thoroughly isolate the second floor from the first and the first from the basement... That is the trick, preventing exterior breaching more so than self-defense."
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"It's back out in the lobby. Come back when you're done and I'll draw some blood to test."
"Thanks!" Matt scurried out of the room and turned left, knees crossed in a decent impression of the "I have to take a leak" dance. But, instead of continuing on to the lobby, he paused and glanced back at the vet's office. After making sure the vet wasn't looking in his direction, he took a right and slipped inside the half-open door of Room 3. Inside, the lights had been turned down low. Matt could see a few small, pet-sized hospital beds in a line, with curtains set up to divide them. The first two seemed to be unoccupied, but the third had curtains drawn around it. As Matt drew closer, he could hear the light, persistent *bip, bip, bip* of a heartbeat monitor. He took a few steps forward, sucked in a deep breath, and pulled the curtain aside.

An Aegean cat with grey and white fur was lying on the miniature hospital bed, her eyes half open. Every few seconds, her chest would rise and fall, almost imperceptibly. Matt recognized her instantly - he'd seen her around his neighborhood, talked to her and played with her a few times in the past. He didn't even know her all that well, but he was pretty sure he was the closest thing she had to a friend. ... Do I hang around with too many female cats? He rolled his eyes. Well, whatever. More important question: what was this one doing here?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Shortly after Matt had left, the vet closed the door.
"now we'll take some blood," he said as he pulled out a needle.

suddenly, the light in the office grew dim, and Selina heard a high pitched voice hiss, "How about we take all of it."

She turned her attention towards the vet, but he wasn't there anymore. Instead, what stood there barely even looked human. Its mouth spread from ear to ear, and was full of sharp teeth. Its eyes had pupils that glowed red out of pure black orbs. Its hands looked more like talons than hands. And it was wearing the vet's lab coat. Or at least it looked like it.

Selina started to scream, but before any sound came out, the being rushed towards her and clasped it's talon over her muzzle.
"now, now. Don't scream. You wouldn't want the doctor think you're crazy. This is just a hallucination, after all." The voice sent a chill down the cat's spine, and her breaths became rushed as her heart rate increased.

This isn't real. it's just another hallucination, calm down selina, she thought to herself as she stared into those pools of inky blackness.

"That's right," the thing said. "this is no more real than the dreams you had last night."

Then it began to run one clawed finger through her head fur.

"It's all fake. You're safe. Your parents are fine."

The thing then got its face closer to her ear, then shrieked out "IT'S REAL!!!" and bit into her ear!

she was about to scream out in pain, but then everything was normal again. The lights were just as bright as they'd been, The vet was back in place, still coming at her with the needle. and the pain was gone.

"wow, You look like you've seen a ghost. Not a fan of needles, I take it," The vet said in a friendly voice.

Selina tried to calm herself down, but her fur was standing on end. "n-n... no."

"Well don't worry, it's just a little pinch," he said as he grabbed her arm (or wherever they draw blood from animals) and stuck the needle in to take only as much blood as needed.
Then he looked up and noticed something. "Did you get your ear bitten recently?" he asked as he looked at it.

Selina was surprised by this question. "wha... what do you mean?"

"your ear has a tear in it. I don't know how I didn't see it before, but it's obviously a healed bite wound."

The creatures shriek echoed in her mind, "IT'S REAL! over and over again.

Selina regained her composure just enough to say, "r...right. c...can I go now?"

"Well, You may want to wait for Matt to get back."

"okay," she said, holding back the scream that she wanted to let out.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

razgriz wrote:"One fortress won't be enough" Soren said, "that's the same as putting our eggs all in one basket. We should be split between at least two houses, maybe rotate where we stay. I have enough weapons to defend my house and we can pretty thoroughly isolate the second floor from the first and the first from the basement... That is the trick, preventing exterior breaching more so than self-defense."
Well I'm glad you guys have some resources because my place is absolutely useless.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Matt had pulled a flashlight out of his backpack and was using it to read the chart next to Lily's bed - the lights were turned down too low to read properly, and he didn't want to turn more of them on and advertise the fact that he was snooping around a patient's room. He only had time to skim, but on the medical charts he caught words like "drowning", "asphyxiation", "comatose" ... it didn't take long to figure out what had happened to Lily. He was about to leave the room when, suddenly, the cat on the bed in front of him jolted. Her eyes opened wide, but she was still staring blankly up at the ceiling.

Matt leaned over her. "Lily?" he whispered. The cat said nothing. But, almost imperceptibly, her eyes turned toward the door. Otherwisem, she was completely immobile.

The Golden Retriever frowned. Something was definitely wrong with Lily Barron. The whole "drowning" thing might have something to do with that, heh... "I'll be right back, okay?"

Lily didn't respond.

Matt opened his mouth to say something else, closed it again, and hpulled the curtain back in place around the bed. Yet again, Lily didn't move. Slowly, he tiptoed back to the door and into the hall, making a mental note to ask the vet about that cat.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

the vet reopened the door to the office so that Matt could get back in.

Selina was sitting in a chair, shivering, her thoughts still thinking about that creature as she ran her paw over the now torn ear.

It... It can't be real. but I'm not hallucinating this ear. Did I tear it on something in that building without feeling it? I was kind of scared, the adrenaline could have masked the pain. but it's a pretty big tear, someone would have noticed it.

She put her head in her paws, and closed her eyes, but whenever she closed them she saw that creature again.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Fine, whatever." answered Parker, since he'd rather stay in a house he was more accustomed to. "So should we get some coffee and then pick a house? Get acclimated? or maybe, I dunno investigate?" he then suggested since he was still a bit flustered.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno got a shiver down his spine, shaking it off quickly "Panda, oh yeah, old friend of mine, moved in to the shop across the way from the pet shop, oh, 'bout half a year of me workin there, he is a really nice, guy, loves music, good with a guitar" he said and slipped into the tent, lucky for them the show was just about to start
"He sounds like a nice man..." Iudex said with a sigh, the day light was beginning to irritate him, sapping up the vigor with which it had first bestowed him, his steps gradually began to slow down, "Of all things to forget to take, it had to be a sunshade..." Iudex thought, aggravate at his own forgetfulness, but at least he was out with Reno.

The couple soon arrived at the stage, finding a nice spot near the front, just as the band began to play, "Thank you for taking me here, Reno." he said, his voice losing energy on an agonizingly mild gradient, reverting back to his languid tone and look, he really didn't like the sunshine.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno looked to Iudex, seeing his trouble with the sunlight, and quickly looked around for a solution. There was an umbrella stand, not far from the stage "Wait right here love..." he smiled and ran over to the umrella stand

Panda bit his lower lip as he heard the crowd just out side the curtains, he had never played, or even sang to a crowd before, he paced a bit, his fingers started to shake, he couldn't let these people down, they trusted him... but he was so nervous, very nervous
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

As Reno left Iudex the figure seemed to close in exponentially onto cat. He stood in the shadows behind the short hair cat in the tiny alley in between carnival game huts. He raised his arm up and pointed it at Iudex, trying to forcibly pull him into the darkness.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Of course, Reno." Iudex said compliantly, the least he could muster for Reno Was manners. Once the dog had gone, Iudex felt the slightest tug at his body, he craned his neck back, glaring boredly into the darkness. The figure was to far for him to see naturally and Iudex was far to grumpy to cast any spells. With one last look, Iudex returned to his original position, daring the figure in the shadow to come out and play whilst he waited for Reno
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

The figure then pulled his hand back suddenly, causing a sudden force to harshly pull Iudex back into the darkness out of sight. No one around seemed to care, or even notice the sudden abduction, but once the cat was deep within the shadowy alley the figure stood in front of him. There was a sudden overwhelming mental pressure then seemed to overtake the area, causing most people to feel rather off, nauseous and even slightly paralyzed.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno ran back over to where Iudex was, holding an umbrella in his paw "Iudex? Iudex? Where are you Iudex?" he sniffed around a bit, not being able to trace him, it was like he suddenly vanished, and that feeling... that feeling was looming over him once more, it was alot stronger this time... as if it was closer, he began to feel nervous... and a bit scared "I-Iudex... I-Iudex where are you..."

Not far off behing the curtain of the stage, Panda began to feel sick, and the rest of the bad... weren't quite holding up well either "I-I need some air" he shook his head and ran out towards the opposite direction of the crowd
Pet Friendly:
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

HarlequinRed wrote:The figure then pulled his hand back suddenly, causing a sudden force to harshly pull Iudex back into the darkness out of sight. No one around seemed to care, or even notice the sudden abduction, but once the cat was deep within the shadowy alley the figure stood in front of him. There was a sudden overwhelming mental pressure then seemed to overtake the area, causing most people to feel rather off, nauseous and even slightly paralyzed.
Iudex scowled, this was just what he needed; more eldritch beings abducting him, twice in a row was surely the beginning of a disquieting pattern. "What is the meaning of this?" the cat asked, retaining his poker face as his eyes readjusted get a better look at the figure. Sensing the pressure, Iudex exerted his own to keep the Figure at bay, "You really mustn't do this, it's very rude to pick someone and abscond." This was good, the darkness was refreshing. With a frown, Iudex drew his ink and chalk from his satchel, ready to defend himself, and if need be, dispose of the Figure, "And now to business; why have done this?"
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

The figure looked down, as if for some reason contemplating what it was doing. The sound of chains rattling then seemed to come from it before it looked back at Iudex, this time with it's gaze, soulless, empty and utterly terrifying. It was as if staring into them was like staring into the abyss itself. The eerie ethereal pressure increased dramatically, rendering most people paralyzed where they stood and even the most stalwart of souls to shake. The shadows around them suddenly seemed to darken in hue as if all the negative energy was focused around them.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno shivered, he felt it, he felt where it was coming from, that feeling, he looked over to the alley, watching as it seemed to grow darker, and what was worse, he felt Iudex in that direction... "I-Iudex!" he called and withouy a second thought, headed for the shadows
Pet Friendly:
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“What was THAT?”
“Go going stupid.”
“Nice one…”
“Idiot.”

Cruiser heard no end of it once the game had ended and everyone was dismissed for the day. Nearly every other dog who came within earshot had some snide or sarcastic remark to give him concerning his odd behavior which had cost his team their nearly-sealed victory of capture-the-flag. At the very least, they served as some mild distraction from the fear which lingered in his mind. That Slenderman...

It was the third time in two days he’d seen him, and it was painfully clear this freak had a distinct taste for Dutch shepherd protection dog. The very thought made Cruiser’s hackles stand on end. Was this really what all those stupid rumors were about? Was he about to become another face on the already growing plethora of lost posters that plagued the city?

At the very least not without a fight, Cruiser thought. He’d have to go kicking and screaming if that was what was in store for him. To begin, he was going to properly equip himself for the next time he saw that skinny freak of nature.
Esper wrote:Iudex stood and searched for a book one of his shelves. Finaly, he found the one he was looking for, pulled it from the shelf, sat back down, and opened it up, "Let us see..." he searched through the book, "Ah, here we are, it seems that holy water could weaken it, or possibly a strong jolt of electricity may paralyze it." Iudex sipped his tea further, finishing it off without a sound.
Esper wrote:"Yes, electricity should cause paralysis."
Cruiser strolled into the training center’s K-9 locker room and made his way to the locker designated his, taking only seconds to remove the number padlock. The room looked similar to those used in high schools, only the lockers were smaller and much closer to the floor for use by the dogs who attended. Since most of the in-training service animals were required to have their own gear for training or work, a place for them to secure their belongings was of course provided. Cruiser personally only kept several things locked up at the center: his vest, his ID tags, a little box of dog snacks in the event he ever forgot to bring his own food, and finally a Taser his owner bought him the week he became a level II protection dog.

It was the same type police and most security guards were issued. Shaped like a pistol with a bright yellow front cover and stripes on either side of the muzzle. It was even equipped with a red laser sight! If skinny showed up again, he’d be tasting about fifty thousand volts of laser guided electricity from this baby. Cruiser couldn’t help but smirk as he picked up the small carrying container he kept it in and tucked it under one arm. He then reached in and picked the folded up tactical vest off the bottom of the locker, and began to unzip the front of it. But something out-of-place caught his eye...

Right where his vest was lying, there was a little brown cardboard package that looked to be wrapped up with dark purple, velvet ropes. Confused, CB set down his vest and non-lethal weapon and picked up the weird little box. There was nothing on it except for the ropes and a little bit of packaging tape that kept it sealed up. “Where did this come from?” He skeptically muttered to himself. He was certain nobody knew his locker number, and he seriously doubted his trainer or one of the center’s staff was playing a prank on him. Cruiser shook the box a little and could hear something rattling around inside, then sniffed at one of the seams...plastic.

Just who put this in his locker? Cruiser felt a creeping sensation make its way up his spine. With slightly panicked haste, he picked up his vest, threw it over his shoulders and zipped it up, then gathered his tazer and the strange package under one arm. Time to get home as quickly as possible...

CB shut his locker door, and came face-to-face with a set of eyes and sharp teeth.

“WOAH **-!!”

The surprised yelp echoed through the room and probably reached as far as the front lobby...
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
D-Singer wrote:Zaya suddenly froze and looked to the storage unit’s doors. Someone was at the back gate of the lot outside. That could only be one person.

The wolfhound quickly began cleaning up what was left on the floor and wrapped up the remainder of her sandwich. “That must be him, please clean up before we leave. Scratch, if there’s anything you don’t want to leave here, get it now...” She spoke in a hushed tone while she gathered a few more items from the duffel bag on the boxes and stuffed them into her messenger bag.

Zaya cautiously approached the door and stuck her nose up to the tiny gap between the hinges. Although extremely faint, and even with her breed’s lesser sense of smell, she still caught a whiff of the familiar smoky odor that accompanied her very morbid friend.
Scratch nodded, setting down her tea and tossing the last bit of food into her mouth before folding the box her food had been in in on itself and standing up to toss it in the waste-basket. She went over to the pile of clothes and, grabbed what she'd chosen, moving her items from the old pockets to the new ones. She would now be wearing a dark-blue denim jacket and a sea-green collar which matched her eyes, as well as some black gloves which seemed to be mostly together, unlike her old fingerless gloves, which she put in the pockets of her jacket before wrapping her collar in it. She sighed, looking at it for a moment and pressing it to her face one last time, knowing she wouldn't be wearing her own clothes anymore, and might not be seeing them for a very long time. Carl had given these things to her, and now she was hiding them. She put them in the box and covered them with the other clothes before putting it all away...
She looked over her shoulder to Skya and Scratch, then slowly opened the heavy metal door.

Outside stood the imposing figure of Dr. Raeon, looking down upon the dog who’d called for his help. “Zaya...” The wolfhound gave a timid looking smile. “Your ‘other’ friend is waiting on you. We need to leave now.” He said while peering into the container.
Scratch glanced over at the door with a nod as she slid the box back into its place. She smoothed her clothes into place on her body and stepped towards the door, holding up a paw to shield her squinting eyes from the sunlight that poured in...
Skya, having lost the world until Zaya opened up the door and let some (more?) light into the container. "Oh, sorry, I got lost in my thoughts!" She spurted with surprise, shoving the USB device into her pocket. After a split second of debating to see if there was any tea left, the cat put the cup she was using with the rest of them, and proceeded to scamper to the doorway, giving only a smile to announce that she was ready to go.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Dr. Raeon stepped aside and allowed Zaya and her friends room to walk out. He studied both of her companions intently, especially Scratch, the raccoon Zaya mentioned had been injured.

The tall wolfhound only took another moment to turn out the lights and lock up the storage unit for later use. Once everything was left secured, leaving no fingerprints to speak of, the morbid looking man who reeked of cigarette smoke headed back towards the gate with the three animals in tow. He stopped for a moment to peer over the fence once more just to check for any unwanted witnesses. Again, no one.

He exited the back lot and walked the ten feet up to the van, unlocking it and opening a side door for Skya and Scratch. Plamen was already waiting there for them. Hopefully it wouldn’t be that huge of a surprise.

Zaya made sure to shut and chain up the back gate like always before jumping over and joining the group as they prepared to leave. Apparently Dr. Raeon wanted her sitting shotgun..
Last edited by D-Singer on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

HarlequinRed wrote:"Fine, whatever." answered Parker, since he'd rather stay in a house he was more accustomed to. "So should we get some coffee and then pick a house? Get acclimated? or maybe, I dunno investigate?" he then suggested since he was still a bit flustered.
I don't know about you guys but I do my best thinking over food. I vote for going to the cafe. Gotta have some fuel if we want to investigate.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

D-Singer wrote:Dr. Raeon stepped aside and allowed Zaya and her friends room to walk out. He studied both of her companions intently, especially Scratch, the raccoon Zaya mentioned had been injured.

The tall wolfhound only took another moment to turn out the lights and lock up the storage unit for later use. Once everything was left secured, leaving no fingerprints to speak of, the morbid looking man who reeked of tobacco smoke headed back towards the gate with the three animals in tow. He stopped for a moment to peer over the fence once more just to check for any unwanted witnesses. Again, no one.

He exited the back lot and walked the ten feet up to the van, unlocking it and opening a side door for Skya and Scratch. Plamen was already waiting there for them. Hopefully it wouldn’t be that huge of a surprise.

Zaya made sure to shut and chain up the back gate like always before jumping over and joining the group as they prepared to leave. Apparently Dr. Raeon wanted her sitting shotgun..
Plamen grinned weakly as he saw a trio of pets. Two of them he recognized, but the third - a strange raccoon, he didn't remember.

"Hey there, Zaya, Skya! Long time no see!" He greeted them "Who's your friend?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker nodded, his stomach grumbling a bit as well reminding that he was both hungry and incredibly disgusted Charlie was still inside of him. "Yeah...." he trailed off as he clenched his stomach, hoping to god that it was actually a normal indication he was hungry instead of something worse. "Maybe some nice warm coffee will burn the ****** out." he thought. He then turned back to Marcus. "Let's get going then." he then said in a distracted tone.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

D-Singer wrote:Dr. Raeon stepped aside and allowed Zaya and her friends room to walk out. He studied both of her companions intently, especially Scratch, the raccoon Zaya mentioned had been injured.

The tall wolfhound only took another moment to turn out the lights and lock up the storage unit for later use. Once everything was left secured, leaving no fingerprints to speak of, the morbid looking man who reeked of tobacco smoke headed back towards the gate with the three animals in tow. He stopped for a moment to peer over the fence once more just to check for any unwanted witnesses. Again, no one.

Scratch poked her head out behind Zaya and glanced around momentarily before hurrying over to the van and climbing inside, glancing around to find it was set up for animal transportation... She glanced around nervously as her eyes adjusted. She blinked over at the dog as he talked to Zaya...
The Moon Howler wrote:"Hey there, Zaya, Skya! Long time no see!" He greeted them "Who's your friend?"
"Uh... I'm Scratch..." she said uneasily...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

HarlequinRed wrote:The figure looked down, as if for some reason contemplating what it was doing. The sound of chains rattling then seemed to come from it before it looked back at Iudex, this time with it's gaze, soulless, empty and utterly terrifying. It was as if staring into them was like staring into the abyss itself. The eerie ethereal pressure increased dramatically, rendering most people paralyzed where they stood and even the most stalwart of souls to shake. The shadows around them suddenly seemed to darken in hue as if all the negative energy was focused around them.
iudex broke into a full blown scowl, "I see..." the cat spoke with a growl, drawing a circle of chalk on the wall of the darkening alley. Just as the shadow engulfed the area, the circle began to shine a bright, cutting light, as did Iudex's eyes. He held out his hand and chanted, causing the light to push against the shadow, against the force of the figure. The discordant forces of the man and Iudex would surely crush the both of them if one of the two didn't resort to a different tactic, Iudex contemplated his available spell for close combat, "Not many options here..." he thought. In a sudden burst of courage, the cat held out his paw and chanted, forcing a powerful electrical shock into the Figure
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

As the electricity shot out of Iudex's paw and flashed forward the figure seemed to phase through it and quickly close the distance between the two without even moving his feet. As the figure got closer to Iudex to the point where they were face to mask, the figure seemed to move forward passing through Iudex and disappeared.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno ran into the alley at just that time, seeing a flash and a rush through his body, staggering a bit trying to keep going, before falling forward, the black getting even darker as he collapsed "I-Iu...dex..." he muttered as he blacked out

Panda found himelf behind the stage, breathing a bit heavy, things around him seemed hot, it was almost show time, and his head was spinning, this was something more than him just being nervous, was he sick?
Pet Friendly:
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

HarlequinRed wrote:Parker nodded, his stomach grumbling a bit as well reminding that he was both hungry and incredibly disgusted Charlie was still inside of him. "Yeah...." he trailed off as he clenched his stomach, hoping to god that it was actually a normal indication he was hungry instead of something worse. "Maybe some nice warm coffee will burn the ****** out." he thought. He then turned back to Marcus. "Let's get going then." he then said in a distracted tone.
We should be there in a minute or so. You got any cash on you? I can cover you if you need me to.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"Nah I got money." reassured Parker with a nod as they continued onwards. "But uhhhhhh, what about Cruiser?" he then asked curiously since he felt a connection with the other dog purely because he was nearly in the same line of work.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:

Scratch poked her head out behind Zaya and glanced around momentarily before hurrying over to the van and climbing inside, glancing around to find it was set up for animal transportation... She glanced around nervously as her eyes adjusted. She blinked over at the dog as he talked to Zaya...
The Moon Howler wrote:"Hey there, Zaya, Skya! Long time no see!" He greeted them "Who's your friend?"
Skya followed behind the man, doing her best not to make a fuss about his smell, and trying harder not to comment how creepy it was that he seemed to be studying her... That really gave her the creeps... But, beggars can't be choosers, so she just strode over to the van as stealthily as she could manage. That's about when she noticed Plamen's condition. "Wha- what on earth? What happened to you?" She asked, a little stunned to see him hurt, where he was fine the night before.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Scratch poked her head out behind Zaya and glanced around momentarily before hurrying over to the van and climbing inside, glancing around to find it was set up for animal transportation... She glanced around nervously as her eyes adjusted. She blinked over at the dog as he talked to Zaya...
"Nice to meet you, Scratch! I am Plamen." he said with the same weak smile.
Leafolawl wrote:Skya followed behind the man, doing her best not to make a fuss about his smell, and trying harder not to comment how creepy it was that he seemed to be studying her... That really gave her the creeps... But, beggars can't be choosers, so she just strode over to the van as stealthily as she could manage. That's about when she noticed Plamen's condition. "Wha- what on earth? What happened to you?" She asked, a little stunned to see him hurt, where he was fine the night before.
Plamen moved his head a bit so he could have the cat in sight "And hello to you too, Skya. I just got in some trouble while trying to investigate what happened in that building we were yesterday."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

HarlequinRed wrote:"Nah I got money." reassured Parker with a nod as they continued onwards. "But uhhhhhh, what about Cruiser?" he then asked curiously since he felt a connection with the other dog purely because he was nearly in the same line of work.
"Leave him" Soren said, "there's weird things going on and he's being blind to it. We can't teach him to see. He'll have to do that on his own." This was a thing he had read about. It was used as an element in stories and was an element of life. People will believe the reality they wish to believe.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

"I can't just leave him to deal with this alone." he then retorted, still worried for the other dog. It was his police dog training kicking in where he had to serve and protect. He couldn't help it anymore since now it was more of second nature.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Then you'll get dragged down with him. He has to learn the hard way, and then we can maybe help him. Until then, he's only going to cause more harm than good," Soren said, "part of search and rescue training is knowing when you can't take the risk of going after someone else when you can save others. In this case, he needs to sit on the peak of a mountain and figure out if he's gonna jump off it or let us help him. He won't do that until he looks down."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Reno ran into the alley at just that time, seeing a flash and a rush through his body, staggering a bit trying to keep going, before falling forward, the black getting even darker as he collapsed "I-Iu...dex..." he muttered as he blacked out

Panda found himelf behind the stage, breathing a bit heavy, things around him seemed hot, it was almost show time, and his head was spinning, this was something more than him just being nervous, was he sick?
Iudex shouted in rage as the phantom passed, then was cut short by the sound of his name. The cat turned around just in time to see Reno fall to the ground. With an exasperated sigh, Iudex knelt down next to his unconscious boyfriend, "Things like this need to stop happening." he stated plainly, taking the umbrella in his hand. The cat thought for a minute, and then found his cell phone, calling for a medic to come and pick up the pair. Within five minutes, a small veterinarian's van pulled up to Iudex and Reno
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Parker sighed and clenched his brow as he tried to think. "Well fine but does he know where any of you live?" he then asked the two. "I just want him to know how to contact any of us." he explained.

xxxxxxxx

As the vets tended to Reno and Iudex had his guard let down the figure appeared behind the oblivious cat. His presence seemed to dampen any kind of magical feedback Iudex would receive and leave him feeling cold. Before he could do anything though the figure raised his hand and left it an inch away from the back of the cat's neck.
NOT MY FAULT I'M SORRY FORGIVE ME
He then pushed his hand against the back of the cat's neck, sending a slight shock throughout his entire body. He could feel the energy and link with magic slowly dissipating as if it was getting sapped away.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)