Pet Friendly: Edge City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Re: Pet Friendly: Edge City

Post by Esper »

Iudex had an indignant silence as he inspected the diagram once again before pushing the cauldron over with a great heave. The pale green fluid inside washed over Reno and started to make a pool, spreading to every edge of the diagram and no further. The salt lines began to hum and spark, ghostly wisps formed in the pool. Soon these wisps began to rise from the surface and float placidly in the diagram's boundary, but they quickly grew restless. As the ethereal wisps thrashed against the invisible wall of the salt lines, throwing frigid gusts in all directions

Now the cat spoke in a commanding voice, 'O mending winds, hand of regrowth, I call to you under witness of the infirm and the doubting. Heed my words and listen well; before you is one whose body is broken, and under your law you must repair him!" Iudex clapped his hands together loudly as the wisps formed a cyclone

Iudex had a look of hard concentration, as if he were physically pushing back against the will of the spirits, but a buzzing filled his ears and an oily feeling filled his mouth to chip away at his resolve. His vision became fuzzy as a whisper in his head demanded that it take over. Finally the cat lost his focus, causing him to collapse into an unceremonious heap and causing the seal to break, cutting the ritual short. The wind and spirits left with a crack of thunder and Reno's paralysis, leaving behind whatever else they were not forced to fix.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Vixent opened a door partially to see inside. here he found two pets and a ritual underway until the pet collapsed.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Reno jumped to his feet as Iudex collapsed, his movement was a tad stiff, but that was his body getting used to being fixed, he rushed to Iudex's side, slipping an arm under his head "Iudex... Oh gods...Cruiser, go get Lucius please..." he asked calmly, placing an ear gently to the cat's chest to make sure his heart was still beating
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

vixent knocked on the door twice before walking inside. "i may be able to help, i couldnt help but over hear what was happening."
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!