SRP: Aecros Hydris

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Mystic Wolf

Re: SRP: Aecros Hydris

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"Ok, then, let's go with them. I'll try to carry some branches. Can you with the rest, please?" Said to Drake. Then, following the voice, and with the help of the light of the firefly (and the flashlight of Galadan), tried to reach Roxanne.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid shined the flashlight at the others around. "we need zum su-pplies.. maybe we should punch trees Everyone look for something uzeful that may have fallen out of ze cargohold on za plane." He walked over to the pile of debris, and shone his light around in search.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

theblackcateyes wrote:-Yes I was in the plane, when the event happened, I was washing my face in the bathroom...I don't remember you but is a pleasure- Said giving him a little kiss in his cheek as greeting.
Then she looked around to the other animals...
-I think this is a good meeting point- Said blinking to one of the pets who was holding a firefly.
Then she started to looking with her hand through the leaves on the ground, something useful.
Galadan blushed a little by the sudden kiss. "Well, to be honest I kinda slept most of the time..." Then he turned his attention to the other survivors
"Hmm, we don't have any better place for a meeting point, so I guess this will be it." he said to the strange looking dog with the giant firefly
Zander wrote:Torrid shined the flashlight at the others around. "we need zum su-pplies.. maybe we should punch trees Everyone look for something uzeful that may have fallen out of ze cargohold on za plane." He walked over to the pile of debris, and shone his light around in search.
"Good Idea, sir. Let me help!" said Galadan to the husky, as he approached the dog's location, motioning Roxanna to follow "By the way, I am Galadan Yanev, junior officer, Military mechanic and engineer!"
He pointed his flashlight at the surroundings, trying to find something useful.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:Scott nodded absently when he found the dried twigs. With numb fingers, he broke off enough to create a small pile. Then, ignoring for now the other voices he heard, he poured some of the antiseptic alcohol on the pile. "M- man, I h- hope this works," he grumbled, as he pulled out the lighter and tried to light up the wood.
  • Physics Event
  • A dim blue flame burned at first as the lighter's flame spread through the alcohol drenched pile of twigs. Though as the seconds passed, it started igniting the twigs and after a few pop and crackles the bright orange flame which was expected from a campfire flared up and lit the area around it. However, the fire didn't seem like it would last very long if it would be running on twigs alone.
Zander wrote:Torrid shined the flashlight at the others around. "we need zum su-pplies.. maybe we should punch trees Everyone look for something uzeful that may have fallen out of ze cargohold on za plane." He walked over to the pile of debris, and shone his light around in search.
  • Luck: 7+3
  • There was nothing useful in the debris, only the shattered remains of a plate from the plane.
The Moon Howler wrote:"Good Idea, sir. Let me help!" said Galadan to the husky, as he approached the dog's location, motioning Roxanna to follow "By the way, I am Galadan Yanev, junior officer, Military mechanic and engineer!"
He pointed his flashlight at the surroundings, trying to find something useful.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid grunted and kicked some rubble, not hard enough to hurt himself, but enough to where you could tell he was dissappointed.
However, he could feel the piece of metal move, being lighter than he thought he attempted to move the debris and check under it if he could.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Zander wrote:Torrid grunted and kicked some rubble, not hard enough to hurt himself, but enough to where you could tell he was dissappointed.
However, he could feel the piece of metal move, being lighter than he thought he attempted to move the debris and check under it if he could.
  • Luck: 18+3
  • What Torrid uncovered was an item in which one would be amazed at the reaction of anyone who had seen it in action, a wind-up water heater, strange as it sounds. Remembering the time they were in the airport, there was a demonstration of it then. Simply pour a bottle of water in, wind the handle for a minute and wait ten minutes. It was clearly odd but it worked and in a cold distant land, it might just be one's new best friend.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid picked up the wind-up water heater and inspected it. "wait a minute.. Iznt dis one of those water heating things?... Zis should come in handy." he said as he placed It in his backpack.
Content with his findings he walked back toward the others, at the same time placing his flashlight back in it's original place.
He noticed a fire off to the side, and walked over to find that Scott had started a fire. he laughed quietly to himself and patted the gecko on the back. "now zat's more like it.." he said with a friendly smile, holding his paws down to the small twig fire.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

I will try it *giggles*...hey can i call you Gal? Said following the others and searching things through the bushes. She walked to the thing that looked like a blueberry bush.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
The Moon Howler

"Sure, why not and be my guest - This seat won't be going anywhere except maybe to the fire they lighted up over there." Galadan said as he pointed the fire. "But before you sit on it, let me check for the Amenity kit, or maybe, just maybe - a blanket may still be underneath."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

theblackcateyes wrote:I will try it *giggles*...hey can i call you Gal? Said following the others and searching things through the bushes. She walked to the thing that looked like a blueberry bush.
  • Per: 19-1, Luck: 5-2
  • It was indeed a blueberry bush, heavens know how it got there but it was. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have any fruit on it.
The Moon Howler wrote:"Sure, why not and be my guest - This seat won't be going anywhere except maybe to the fire they lighted up over there." Galadan said as he pointed the fire. "But before you sit on it, let me check for the Amenity kit, or maybe, just maybe - a blanket may still be underneath."
  • Luck: 3
  • Every pocket on the seat was empty, and as Galadan checked the final compartment on the seat, it slid slightly causing him to fall on top of it. It was probably from the fall, but the seat suddenly broke apart reducing it to a framed cushion.
The Moon Howler

"Oof!... Oh, no... that fall must've damaged the construction so badly that even such a weak impact crushed it... Look at these!" He pointed at some cracks on the frames, then looked at Roxanna, then back at the ruined seat "Well, kinda think of it, I just saved you from falling with the seat and even a possible fracture." he examined the remaining of the seat "I can salvage 2 cushions, miss Roxanna - it's better than nothing at least. You better go to the fire and warm yourself, I will follow with the cushions."
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Mystic Wolf wrote:"Ok, then, let's go with them. I'll try to carry some branches. Can you with the rest, please?" Said to Drake. Then, following the voice, and with the help of the light of the firefly (and the flashlight of Galadan), tried to reach Roxanne.
Drake nodded half-heartedly and picked up the fallen branches that Axel couldn't hold. "So, what's your story?" he asked the canine as they headed to the others. The firewood didn't stop him from noticing when he kicked something on the ground.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Tha Housefox wrote:
Mystic Wolf wrote:"Ok, then, let's go with them. I'll try to carry some branches. Can you with the rest, please?" Said to Drake. Then, following the voice, and with the help of the light of the firefly (and the flashlight of Galadan), tried to reach Roxanne.
Drake nodded half-heartedly and picked up the fallen branches that Axel couldn't hold. "So, what's your story?" he asked the canine as they headed to the others. The firewood didn't stop him from noticing when he kicked something on the ground.
  • Luck 4+1
  • Of course it wouldn't stop him as it was a large protruding rock he kicked, but more precisely caught his foot on. Footwear or hot, as fast as one could said "aiiii", he was headed face first to the ground.
    • Agi: 16+1
    • Drake's quick reflexes however got through in time and all he needed to do was decide whether to drop the branches and stop his fall with his hands, or save the branches from hitting the ground.
    • Decision: Stop fall or drop branches.
Random Event
  • Event Roll- Focus: 8 (Torrid), Luck: 10
  • A sudden wind suddenly blew and the fire in which Torrid was warming his hands on suddenly moved closer to him, but then, just as quickly as how it grew, it returned back to how it was as though nothing had happened. However, the bushes behind him tell a different story as rustling leaves and a skittering retreat was heard from it. It seems they are not alone.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"What the-" Drake dropped the branches in surprise and rolled over them, landing sprawled out on the other side of them. "Freaking rocks!"
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"Oof, that was close... are you alright?" Asked to Drake while stopping to wait him. "My story? Well, it's simple. I am a student of a college and I was in an exchange program. Actually, chemistry is my passion. And yours? " Told Axel to Drake. Then he saw that there were some people starting a fireplace"Hmm... they are already starting a fireplace there... we mustn't waste that material Ok, we have wood here, do you need it?" Yelled Axel to them.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Mystic Wolf wrote:"Oof, that was close... are you alright?" Asked to Drake while stopping to wait him. "My story? Well, it's simple. I am a student of a college and I was in an exchange program. Actually, chemistry is my passion. And yours? " Told Axel to Drake. Then he saw that there were some people starting a fireplace"Hmm... they are already starting a fireplace there... we mustn't waste that material Ok, we have wood here, do you need it?" Yelled Axel to them.
The cat got back up, brushed himself off, and picked the wood back up, staring annoyedly at that giant rock. Of all the luck... "Oh, me? I'm an adventurer. I was on my way to climb the tallest mountain in the Alps when our plane crashed. My passion is that if it's dangerous, I like it. I remember there was a military guy on the plane... I'll have to buy him a drink later. I'd like ta hear some stories." he said as they continued on to reunite with the others. "If you guys don't need this, we can always do with having extra!"
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Zander wrote:He noticed a fire off to the side, and walked over to find that Scott had started a fire. he laughed quietly to himself and patted the gecko on the back. "now zat's more like it.." he said with a friendly smile, holding his paws down to the small twig fire.
"Heh. Yeah, it's a g- good start." Scott grinned. The fire's warmth was already helping, the shivering began to subside.
Mystic Wolf wrote:"Hmm... they are already starting a fireplace there... we mustn't waste that material Ok, we have wood here, do you need it?" Yelled Axel to them.
Scott looked down at his small, crackling fire and frowned. It would probably burn itself out pretty quickly without more fuel. "Yeah, that'd be great!" he called back.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid quickly turned around and dug through his duffelbag, snatching out his machete and holding it menacingly toward wherever the scuttering noise came from.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Zander wrote:Torrid quickly turned around and dug through his duffelbag, snatching out his machete and holding it menacingly toward wherever the scuttering noise came from.
  • Per: 13-1, Int: 8-1
  • By then however it was too late as whatever was once there was now gone. The glitter of a small reptilian scale was caught in Torrid's sights though it was nothing like anything he had ever seen.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Axel saw Torrid's reaction. "Hey, what's the matter?" Said Axel while arriving with the wood. Then he tried to see what Torrid was watching. "Huh? I wonder what is it...".

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
theblackcateyes

The Moon Howler wrote:"Oof!... Oh, no... that fall must've damaged the construction so badly that even such a weak impact crushed it... Look at these!" He pointed at some cracks on the frames, then looked at Roxanna, then back at the ruined seat "Well, kinda think of it, I just saved you from falling with the seat and even a possible fracture." he examined the remaining of the seat "I can salvage 2 cushions, miss Roxanna - it's better than nothing at least. You better go to the fire and warm yourself, I will follow with the cushions."
-Oh crap, we came too soon...or too late. Said while was standing up from the bushes

Thanks, what a gentlemen Roxanna walked slowly towards Gal and giving him a little kiss in the forehead, then she took one of the cushions and placed near of the fireplace, close enough to warm her without any danger.

-C´mon, you can use the other one and sit right here, next to me.
The Moon Howler

"With pleasure, miss Roxanna!" Said Galadan as he put his cushion next to Roxanna's "I could really use some warmth right now."

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Mystic Wolf wrote:Axel saw Torrid's reaction. "Hey, what's the matter?" Said Axel while arriving with the wood. Then he tried to see what Torrid was watching. "Huh? I wonder what is it...".
"I have to say, that's the first time I've walked toward somebody and they pulled out a machete. I think we should just leave him alone..." Drake said, placing the firewood in a pile near the fire and feeding a few logs into it.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Mystic Wolf wrote:Axel saw Torrid's reaction. "Hey, what's the matter?" Said Axel while arriving with the wood. Then he tried to see what Torrid was watching. "Huh? I wonder what is it...".
  • Per: 9+1
  • Axel wouldn't notice anything unusual save for probably a movie reference with Torrid's machete. Although it was quite obvious that the husky was being cautious of something inside the bushes.
Tha Housefox wrote:"I have to say, that's the first time I've walked toward somebody and they pulled out a machete. I think we should just leave him alone..." Drake said, placing the firewood in a pile near the fire and feeding a few logs into it.
  • I'm bored...
  • The fire seemed grateful for the fuel, or maybe it was just the resin on the tree. Either way it started popping and crackling in a merry way with little embers making their way to the ground away from the fire. The fire started to grow in size as it burned through the branches and soon enough it started to look like a proper campfire: big, bright and hot. Perfectly comforting to have in the frigid air of Aecros.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid growled lowly at the retreating animal. He backed up slowly, keeping an eye on the bushes. He needed a real weapon, badly. He looked on he ground for any signs of something which could do damage.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Zander wrote:Torrid growled lowly at the retreating animal. He backed up slowly, keeping an eye on the bushes. He needed a real weapon, badly. He looked on he ground for any signs of something which could do damage.
  • Per: 1-1
  • And there it was, the most glorious weapon since the dawn of evolution, THE BURNING STICK. Was it even coincidence that it appeared just in time as he was in need? Was he destined to wield it? Is that the sound of the legend calling out to him?
  • Torrid turned around and saw the pile of burning branches, and for that moment it looked like it would make for a good weapon.
  • Despite the whole thing being on fire.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rofl

Torrid looked up at the sky and shook his fist at the gods.

He turned toward the others and called out. "guys, I think we should go out in zearch of food... Anyone willing enough to go with me in ze search, come along. If no one wishes too.. Zen wish me ze best of luck."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
The Moon Howler

"I will come!" Galadan stood "We might find and collect some logs on the way." He turned at those at the fire "They'll be safe as long as they stay by the fire."

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

Neh, I will go...I'm not a little princess. Then Roxanna standed up and walked away the others.

I will go in search of food, i'm gonna back soon When she said this she ran through the trees. She loves do everything by myself.
The Moon Howler

"Did she just went there without anything to lighten her way?" Galadan exclaimed "I will go after her before she ends up in trouble." With these words Galadan went after Roxanna in the woods.

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

Ok now, searching time.... Said Roxanna Diane leaning on a tree in the I-27 sector.

-AHH I FORGOT IT- Said opening her backpack looking its content.

-Wow- Said taking the gun in her hands...
-Ok, this can be useful- Thought but then she puting it back and took the combat knife.
-Hey I could use this-
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Moon Howler

"Miss Roxanna, where are you?" Yelled Galadan "Miss Roxanna, can you hear me?" he was panting lighty from the chase
(somewhere in I-27)

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Scott watched the others go with a faintly worried frown. "If it's all the same, I think I'll just stay here and make sure the fire doesn't go out... or something." Besides, if he went off into the woods now, he'd just freeze. He glanced around nervously, and dropped another branch on the flames.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"I'll go with the Husky," Drake decided, running after him. "Wait up!" He hoped he wouldn't trip over or kick something this time...
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Axel facepawed. "Impatience is not good... We should have said what we all had in our bags, and introduce ourselves... but who is enough patient to do it...? We must know our strengths and weaknesses to work together better..." Thought with a sigh. "I think that I should go, just because I have a light source too... But I can't leave him alone..." He headed to Scott. "Hi! My name is Axel, I haven't introduced myself yet. I think I'll stay here with you." Said to him with a friendly smile "Would you mind to bring us some food, please?" Asked to the people who was leaving.
Last edited by Mystic Wolf on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"Hmm?" Scott blinked and looked up from the fire to see Axel sit down next to him. "Oh, thanks. My name's Scott." After a moment's hesitation, he extended his hand for Axel to shake. Though he wouldn't have said it aloud, he was rather glad he didn't have to choose between freezing in the woods with the others and being left alone in... this place.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid heard the question and turned back toward Axel. "No Plablem" he said, taking out his flashlight and machete. He turned around, and thoroughly scanned the countryside for any signs of movement, unfortunately, finding stuff in the dark was not his strong point. He'd have to rely on what others see.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

theblackcateyes wrote:Ok now, searching time.... Said Roxanna Diane leaning on a tree in the I-27 sector.

-AHH I FORGOT IT- Said opening her backpack looking its content.

-Wow- Said taking the gun in her hands...
-Ok, this can be useful- Thought but then she puting it back and took the combat knife.
-Hey I could this-
The Moon Howler wrote:"Miss Roxanna, where are you?" Yelled Galadan "Miss Roxanna, can you hear me?" he was panting lighty from the chase
(somewhere in I-27)
  • Area Entry Event, Luck: [(16-2)+(1)]/2 = 7.5 ~ 7; Per: 10-1 (Roxanna), 18+1 (Galadan); Agi: 9+1 (Galadan)
  • A figure in the dark stalked Roxanna, the slow movement of the creature only giving off only a slight rustling sound that was barely audible without prior notice. As Galadan swept the area with his light he noticed the blue rabbit's ear behind a tree and also a metal spearhead that shone in proximity to the rabbit, but before Galadan was able to spring into action, 'Deh Neh' was heard and the weapon lunged to the rabbit's position and then the sound of steel clashing with steel. Roxanna wasn't harmed in any way but she also wasn't able to get a glance of her attacker. The only proof she had that she of the attack was the missing combat knife which was now nowhere to be found.
Zander wrote:Torrid heard the question and turned back toward Axel. "No Plablem" he said, taking out his flashlight and machete. He turned around,a dnt thoroughly scanned the countryside for any signs of movement, unfortunately, finding stuff in the dark was not his strong point. He'd have to rely on what others see.
  • Per: 17-1 (Torrid), 7+1 (Drake); Int: 10+1 (Drake)
  • A light breeze was blowing into the forest causing the rustling of leaves but other than that everything was silent. A small bird can be seen perched up on one of the trees, possibly a brown creeper. The trees around the area all seem to be healthy and it seems there wouldn't be a shortage of firewood for a while, at least until not all the thin twigs and branches are fed to the fire. The light from the flashlight wasn't helping much however, as the tall trees were blocking the sight of anything deeper into the forest. It appears the only way they would be able to find food would be to journey in to the thick forests.
Last edited by Hypergenesis on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid saw the bird, unfortunately it seemed like it would be too small to form any sort of meal, let alone split among all of them. He looked into the forest which gave him a chill. "Should we go in?" he asked the others.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Drake continued looking around. "Looks like we'll have firewood for a while... but I don't see anything to eat around here besides that bird. We'll have to head deeper in." he suggested, staring at Torrid and then went back to looking around. "You first, since you have the flashlight."