SRP: Aecros Hydris

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: SRP: Aecros Hydris

Post by The Moon Howler »

"I don't mind as long as you're up to it." said Galadan with a slight smile, enjoying Roxanna's hold.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Drake picked the berries before heading back to camp. "Ther're not much, but they're better than what we had before - nothing." The Chartreux added, bringing them with him and, upon returning, he stopped to sniff the smell that had permeated the camping ground. "What's that smell?" he asked.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

The Moon Howler wrote:Galadan sighed "If you are so eager for a night watch - I'll be watching our backs for tonight. All of you'll need some sleep, so go on and sleep. I'll be waking you shortly after sunrise."
Ordinarily, Scott might have had reservations about falling asleep in the middle of a group of strangers, but he was not in the mood to argue the point. Besides, he did need to get some rest. "Alright, I'll try and get some shut-eye. But if ya need some rest, I could take a shift." With that, he laid back on the ground with his arms crossed behind his head and did his best to find sleep.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"Well, I think I should have some rest too... Same here, if you need help or something, we can change positions." Then he looked around. "I think I'll just place these berries on the debris, I think it's not a good idea to place it on floor..." He placed the berries he was carrying on the debris and then he used his bag as a pillow. "Good night, guys" Then he closed his eyes, ready to sleep.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

"Okay, guys, good night!" said Galadan and added "And don't worry about switching - I am trained for such stuff." then he turned to Roxanna and told her with lowered voice, smiling warmly "I think you should at least lie down and relax for now, if you're not going to sleep."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

-No thanks, but can I reconsider the extra clothes? Is geeting cold here-Said as turned and hugged Gal leaning her body on him
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
The Moon Howler

"Of course!" Galadan returned the hug with one hand, as he pulled out the extra clothes from the backpack. "And here..." he handed her the clothes. "...take these."

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

-Thanks-Said as smiling was taking the clothes and covering herself with them. As a gratitude she suddenly kissed the Gal's cheek.
The Moon Howler

Galadan blushed by the sudden kiss. "Err.. y-you're welcome" he stuttered.

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

When Roxanna saw the Gal's expression with the kiss, she only could giggle and smile after that, still hugging him while he was hugging her too, with a gun in her pocket and a partner to stay all night prepared.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Tha Housefox wrote:Drake picked the berries before heading back to camp. "Ther're not much, but they're better than what we had before - nothing." The Chartreux added, bringing them with him and, upon returning, he stopped to sniff the smell that had permeated the camping ground. "What's that smell?" he asked.
"I zhont know..." Torrid repliead as they arrived at the camp.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Deciding to ignore the smell then, the two approached the campfire where the others were. The warmth from the fire was more than just welcoming as every second they spent made the land feel only colder and colder. They sat down around the fire, exchanging a few words with those who were still awake, only to find out the same thing had attacked both their parties in the woods. Whatever it was though, it appears it never followed them to camp as the night continued on to be quietly, almost dead with its silence. It wasn't long before the husky and the chartreux decided to rest up as well, leaving the other cat and the rabbit to their watch.

The rest of the night came and went with nothing much to be said about it and the day peeked in from the bottomless cliff, though undoubtedly slow. However, while the sun rose, so to did a fog. The once consuming darkness was consumed itself by an amorphous white blanket. Strangely, the wilderness around them remained quiet.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
The Moon Howler

"Oh, great!" Galadan grumbled quietly, mostly to himself "First that pitch darkness in the night and just for us - fog in the morning."
He then turned to Roxanna "Well, it 'seems' to be morning already, so good morning!"

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

-Good morning Gal-Said so more relaxed thanv esterday. Roxanna looked around, maybe they were surrounded by a creepy fog...but everything looked so pacific...by now. She put the gun in her pocket and standed up.-Is better wake up the others- as she said that she walked to the animal next of them and moved him softly, to wake him up.
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Moon Howler

Galadan grinned. "Have it your way." He said with a smile "Though my form of "waking" would be more efficient in this case."

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

The Moon Howler wrote:Galadan grinned. "Have it your way." He said with a smile "Though my form of "waking" would be more efficient in this case."
Oh yeah?like what?-Said whit an evil smile
The Moon Howler

"Just shut your ears, I may be a bit louder." Galadan said, winking.
Then he took a deep breath and yelled "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUP!"

My RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid jolted awake from his peaceful snooze by the rather loud, obnoxious noise which happened to be Galadan. "да? что?" He looked around. "Oh yeah.." he said as he realized he was in the middle of a god-forsaken wilderness.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Axel instantly opened his eyes and sat "WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!?" He looked around fastly, with a gasp. He only could see a fog and their new friends. "Ha, ha, ha. Very. Funny." Said with a cold tone, then he stood up taking his bag and shook a bit the dust of his clothes. Then he stretched and yawned. "Well, how has been your night, guys?"
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
theblackcateyes

-Very...awake *giggles*- Roxanna then took her backpack from the floor and a strange sensation filled her body. -I feel dirty-Tought. Mmmm... guys, I'm gonna search a place to...take a bath, alright?- Said giving to Gal the extra clothing and walking slowly to F-29
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

theblackcateyes wrote:-Very...awake *giggles*- Roxanna then took her backpack from the floor and a strange sensation filled her body. -I feel dirty-Tought. Mmmm... guys, I'm gonna search a place to...take a bath, alright?- Said giving to Gal the extra clothing and walking slowly to F-29
  • Per: 2-1; Luck: 17-2; Agi: 1-4
  • The fog could grew thicker and thicker as Roxanna moved up north. Lack of sleep seemed to caught up to her as she didn't notice she was running out of land. Without anyone to warn her nor even anything that could have gotten her attention, she slipped off the edge...

Luckily she fell on a cluster of protruding roots avoiding injury to any part of her body but from the looks of where she was right now, between a concave wall and nothingness, she's stuck with no way out.
theblackcateyes

-Awwwwww!!!!!- She yelled when was falling to the nothing...luckily she grabs a few roots with all her strength and staid alive. -Awwww...muffins and cookies that was close-Thought with her heart beating like a crazy.

After a few minutes, that looked like hours, paralyzed against the roots...she finally could calm down and start thinking. -HELP!!!GAL!!GUYS!!? CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME!?- She screamed with all her power. Then she take a few roots and wrapped it around her hips, if she fell, she would be assured.

-Well, I will wait now- Said as carefully started searching something through the roots.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"AGH!" Scott had jolted upright at the sound Galadan's bellowing. He sat there, his heart pounding against his chest, while his eyes flicked nervously over his surroundings, before finally settling on Galadan. "Ah! Man, don't do that!" He sat there for a few moments, breathing heavily, before grumbling and beginning to straighten out his clothes. It was around then that he cocked his head to one side, listening to a sound that seemed to have come from the direction he vaguely remembered having seen Roxanne go. "Ah... anyone else hear that?"

((This all works timeline-wise, right?))
The Moon Howler

"Hear what?" Galadan asked "What did you heard?" then he noticed the direction Scott was listening to, remembering that Roxanna went that way. He facepalmed. "By my nine lives! Rox! She might be in danger!" Galadan stood up and was about to head to the direction she went, when a thought came trough his head. He went to what was left of the firewood, took the longest of them and removed any additional branches, leaving only a simple stick. Then he turned to the rest "Guys, I'll need some help here! Roxanna might be in danger! I need a volunteer to help me find her! Who's with me?"

My RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid stood up from his sleeping bag, and said with a stern tone. "I'll help!"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
The Moon Howler

Galadan eyed Torrid from top to bottom in a few seconds "Good enough!" He turned to the rest "I suggest you guys stay here. But of you going to leave - always in pairs, No loners!" He turned to Torrid once more "Let's go, but we must be careful! We going to use "blind-man" tactic." he pointed at the stick "We will move as fast as possible, and I will ask you to stay 2 meters behind me, for safety precautions." He headed to F-29 "Come on!"

My RP Characters
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Axel sighed "I guess I'll stay here. Again." Said Axel. "Why are you all that impatient? We must talk about what we are going to do before doing it..." Thought with a facepaw."Impatience only brought problems" Said Axel, then he thought "Yesterday with... wait... the only problems were with Roxanne..."

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Scott watched the pair head off with a faint frown. "Ah... good luck, guys. I guess we can hold down the fort." After a couple moments, he turned back to Axel and Drake. "Well, looks like it's just us for now."
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"Yes. Well, I think that now we have the time to prepare some tools." Said Axel to the group. "Yesterday I thought of a basket using some leaves of those trees, giant leaves. And I think that it would be a good idea to prepare some "beds" using some more, it would be more comfortable. Of course we would plan everything before starting." Finished Axel. "So a good idea is to have breakfast and then talk about what we have that could be useful to survive here, including ideas." Said with a smile, then he ate a wild pink berry.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Scott began to pull off the extra layer of clothing he'd put on during the night. With the warmth of the day, he wouldn't need it. "Sounds like a good way to start, if you ask me." He grabbed a couple of the wild berries and leaned back, looking at the others. "We already have food, so... shelter should probably be our next priority."
theblackcateyes

-Ahhhh-Roxanna yelled as she was changing her holding hand again. With the roots embraced to her hips she was a little more assured...but after 30 minutes...or more of yelling was losing all kid of hope that someone could help her. -Alright then...let`s do it-Said tired as she, with both hands and all her strength, started pushing herself for raising up.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

theblackcateyes wrote:-Ahhhh-Roxanna yelled as she was changing her holding hand again. With the roots embraced to her hips she was a little more assured...but after 30 minutes...or more of yelling was losing all kid of hope that someone could help her. -Alright then...let`s do it-Said tired as she, with both hands and all her strength, started pushing herself for raising up.
[*]Static Event
[*]Roxanna was able to climb a few meters up the cliff face, but upon reaching the smooth she was left with no choice but to return down as there was nothing she could grab hold of to proceed.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Drake simply watched as Torrid and Galadan raced off to help Roxanne, turning his attention back to Axel and Scott. He grabbed a couple of the berries and ate them. "Yeah, there should be enough branches and other things around here that could be used for makeshift beds. I wish we still had some pieces of the plane; anything would do to help us stay protected. I could poke around and see what might be used to make some tools, but I only have a few things in this sling bag, and I'm not sure whether any of them could be used for anything or not."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid followed a small distance behind Galadan as they both went to where they thought they heard Roxanna.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

The Moon Howler wrote:Galadan eyed Torrid from top to bottom in a few seconds "Good enough!" He turned to the rest "I suggest you guys stay here. But of you going to leave - always in pairs, No loners!" He turned to Torrid once more "Let's go, but we must be careful! We going to use "blind-man" tactic." he pointed at the stick "We will move as fast as possible, and I will ask you to stay 2 meters behind me, for safety precautions." He headed to F-29 "Come on!"
  • Zander wrote:Torrid followed a small distance behind Galadan as they both went to where they thought they heard Roxanna.
  • Per: 16+1 (Galadan)
  • As they ran up North, it became clearer and clearer that the sound Scott heard was indeed Roxanna's. The distance seemed to be never ending at that time as Roxanna's cries for help echoed in the vast wilderness, but suddenly a cut drop appeared in their path, though Galadan was able to notice it quickly and slow down as he approached it.

Roxanna's voice was now distinctly clear, as though she was standing beside them, but then all of a sudden she stopped. As Galadan's thoughts raced in his mind, the thought for water interrupted now and kept reminding him that we was thirsty.
The Moon Howler

Galadan's heart shrank as Roxanna's voice suddenly stopped. Terrible thoughts filled his mind, but the last one that kept hold over his mind was so absurd at the moment - he was thirsty. "Concentrate soldier! Focus on the rescue! Remember your training! Rox is the important one, not you!" He scolded himself mentally. The cat lay on the ground and peeked over the edge "Rox? Rox are you there? Rox!"

My RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid shuddered a little as he peeked over the edge. He didn't like heights. At all. He backed away from the edge, feeling woozy, and got on his knees as he dug through the duffel bag.
Pullin out the climbing rope and leaving the duffel bag on the ground a good 3 meters away from the edge, he turned to galadan, presenting the rope. "I guezz zhis will help?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
theblackcateyes

The silence...from the edge was imposible to see anybody, the worst?...But then, with all her life strength she raised her hand baging for help. -Gal, is that you?!!please, i can't take it anymore-
The Moon Howler

"Rox! God be praised! You're alive! Hold just a little bit more!"
Galadan stood up and turned to Torrid with a determined look on his face. "Yes it will! Come! Let's tie up a good sailor knob around that tree..." Galadan headed to the pointed tree "... and on the other end we will make a slipknot, so she could be able to at least set a foot there so we can pull her out!"

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Rox! God be praised! You're alive! Hold just a little bit more!"
Galadan stood up and turned to Torrid with a determined look on his face. "Yes it will! Come! Let's tie up a good sailor knob around that tree..." Galadan headed to the pointed tree "... and on the other end we will make a slipknot, so she could be able to at least set a foot there so we can pull her out!"
  • Moving Zander's character.
  • Per: 5-1, Luck: 4+3
  • Remembering the knot from when he went fishing, Torrid went to the nearest tree and looped one end of the climbing rope around it before fastening it with the indicated knot. He then signaled an 'OK' to Galadan.