SRP: Aecros Hydris

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hypergenesis

SRP: Aecros Hydris

Post by Hypergenesis »

The sky was black, or was that the ground? Trying to see in the shadowy veil seems to be futile and the silence was dreadful while the air was dead and cold. You feel the beating of your racing heart, still excited from what has gotten you into this strange land, pounding vigorously as though it had a life of its own, but then all of a sudden, a large firefly flew out of the bushes. The firefly illuminated your surrounding slighlty, its light softly shining amidst the consuming darkness where several figures were stood beside you. Quickly you decided to move away from them, you managed to get some distance from them though you were stopped when your leg was caught on an obstacle that was littered on the floor.
(Roxanna, Luck: 20-2) It was a backpack.
(Scott, Luck: 16+3) It was a backpack.
(Torrid, Luck: 20+3) It was a luggage bag.
(Axel, Luck: 14) It was a sling bag.
(Galadan, Luck: 18) It was a backpack.
(Drake, Luck 10:+1) It was a sling bag
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Mystic Wolf

Re: SRP: Aecros Hydris

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"Ah... Ah... Huh? What is this?" Axel was panting because the scarying moment he just passed. He took the "obstacle". "Ah... good thing... This will be really useful..." It was a bag, a sling bag, he checked his pockets and found a ballpen, then he checked the bag and found some objects: 100m of straw rope, a rope bottle of water (500ml) and an umbrella. Finally he placed the bag on his back "Heh... Ok... Let's summarize... I was in a plane... I tried to escape... and now I'm here, lost in anywhere... Think... Think... Argh, too dark and cold!" Thought Mystic, then he relaxed. "Ok, the first things I need: Water, food, a shelter, a heat source and a light source... Let's start with the last one. I think it will be a great idea to catch a firefly to use it as a lantern." He stared at the firefly."I'll start with you..." He prepared to catch it.
Last edited by Mystic Wolf on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Good going, soldier! To run away like a coward!" Galadan rebuked himself in his thoughts as he was moving away. He tripped over something and almost fall on the ground. Then he felt something heavy in his pocket "An Adjustable wrench. Great, that will come in handy. If nothing else - it's a good hand weapon." He whispered himself, then he turned his attention to the object he tripped over.
"Now what in my nine lives is this?" he picked up and examined the Item. "A backpack?" he asked himself quietly "Hmm, that might come in handy as well. Let's see of there's anything useful inside as well."
He checked the backpack throughout and found some items in it. Then he noticed how dark it is around him. "Now All I have to do is to survive the night! First thing's First - I have to find something to see in this pitch darkness, and then - to find a shelter... might as well just stay here, but with that cold..." He shivered a little "... No way! I will freeze 'till tomorrow even with my Military suit on!"
A sudden sound came from close by "What the... gotta try to get to that sound - it might be a lost soul just like me... or a deadly beast?..." He thought. Then he shook his head "... Whatever it is I gotta reach it!"
He began to slowly moving trough the pitch darkness towards the sound, trying not to make any sound on his own.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Mystic Wolf wrote:"Ah... Ah... Huh? What is this?" Axel was panting because the scarying moment he just passed. He took the "obstacle". "Ah... good thing... This will be really useful..." It was a bag, a sling bag, he checked his pockets and found a ballpen, then he checked the bag and found some objects: 100m of straw rope, a rope bottle of water (500ml) and an umbrella. Finally he placed the bag on his back "Heh... Ok... Let's summarize... I was in a plane... I tried to escape... and now I'm here, lost in anywhere... Think... Think... Argh, too dark and cold!" Thought Mystic, then he relaxed. "Ok, the first things I need: Water, food, a shelter, a heat source and a light source... Let's start with the last one. I think it will be a great idea to catch a firefly to use it as a lantern." He stared at the firefly."I'll start with you..." He prepared to catch it.
  • AGI: 1+1
  • Still weak from his adrenaline rush, Axel's pounce completely missed its mark and he crashed onto the tree beside the one the firefly was perched on. The firefly was too lazy to move and simple remained clinging on to the tree.
The Moon Howler wrote:"Good going, soldier! To run away like a coward!" Galadan rebuked himself in his thoughts as he was moving away. He tripped over something and almost fall on the ground. Then he felt something heavy in his pocket "An Adjustable wrench. Great, that will come in handy. If nothing else - it's a good hand weapon." He whispered himself, then he turned his attention to the object he tripped over.
"Now what in my nine lives is this?" he picked up and examined the Item. "A backpack?" he asked himself quietly "Hmm, that might come in handy as well. Let's see of there's anything useful inside as well."
He checked the backpack throughout and found some items in it. Then he noticed how dark it is around him. "Now All I have to do is to survive the night! First thing's First - I have to find something to see in this pitch darkness, and then - to find a shelter... might as well just stay here, but with that cold..." He shivered a little "... No way! I will freeze 'till tomorrow even with my Military suit on!"
A sudden sound came from close by "What the... gotta try to get to that sound - it might be a lost soul just like me... or a deadly beast?..." He thought. Then he shook his head "... Whatever it is I gotta reach it!"
He began to slowly moving trough the pitch darkness towards the sound, trying not to make any sound on his own.
  • Luck: 3
  • As Galadan moved closer and closer to the sound, the darkness made it almost impossible to see that he was about to collide with a branch. Even though he was moving slowly, he still collided against it such that the tree rustled loudly and gave away his position.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"O-Ouch! Darn I yelled, well, if someone is here, he or she will know that I am alive... Hmm... If the plane crashed here... I deduce that there are not any dangerous creatures... Because the crash would have sounded really loud, enough to distract those creatures. I hope..." He stared again to the firefly. "How daring of you to not even move? That's offensive. Well, I'll try again..." He tried to catch that lazy firefly again.
Last edited by Mystic Wolf on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

-It's so dark here, maybe I could light some fire....if i could remember how, muffins and cookies I should have read that book...Ok, *Breath*, relax...is just another night, another friking scary night...-Roxanna thought

The rabbit started to walking, trying to look whatever thing that she could step. She secured her backpack before passed through some green plants trying to find a way out.

-Maybe I could find somebody here...if someone else survived. I should...-

The atmosphere filled with so much fear suddenly, a screams came from nowhere and reached the sensible ears of Diane.

-WHAT!!? Hello!!?, Is someone here?-
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Mystic Wolf wrote:"O-Ouch! Darn I yelled, well, if someone is here, he or she will know that I am alive... Hmm... If the plane crashed here... I deduce that there are not any dangerous creatures... Because the crash would have sounded really loud, enough to distract those creatures. I hope..." He stared again to the firefly. "How daring of you to not even move? That's offensive. Well, I'll try again..." He tried to catch that lazy firefly again.
  • Agi: 2+1
  • Unfortunately his second pounce had the same result with him crashing to the tree on the other side of the one the firefly was on.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

". . ." He didn't deign to yell. "I hate you..." Said to the firefly. Then he heard a friendly voice. "H-huh? Y-yes! I'm here! Trying to catch this darn firefly to use it as a flashlight! Ehm...Try to come! I won't move until I catch it!" Replied to the other person. "Whew... I'm not alone... Please, God... Help me to survive... Starting with this firefly..." Then he tried again.
Last edited by Mystic Wolf on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
theblackcateyes

When she hear the answer walked a little bit towards the voice.

-Wait a second-
-I´m not stupid, who you are?- Yelled to her/him voice

Then she felt like she had kicked something with her right foot.
The Moon Howler

"Ouch!" he grumbled "Sonuva charming young woman! Who put that tree in here?..." Galadan was about to continue with the cursing, but he heard voices coming from somewhere close. "Hello? Who's there?" he yelled as he made held tightly the wrench with his right hand, while he was searching in the backpack with his left hand "I must to have something in that backpack to lighten up my way!" He thought. Then he grabbed a familiar form "A flashlight?!" He was about to jump from happiness, but he didn't allow himself to, he might hit something else. He pulled out the Flashlight and turned it on. The light was blinding at first, but his eyes quickly adjusted to the light. "Stay where you are and don't stop talking! I have Flashlight and I'm coming!" He yelled.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid rubbed his head and looked around for whatever he tripped on with an angered expression "Hey! Watch were zure going! You-.. Du-fell-bag?" He grumbled and picked the bag up. "Zha, I think zhis will come in handy."
He paused for a second, looking into the darkness, thinking he heard something, but he couldnt quite tell where it was coming from. "Hello? Iz any-body There?"
Last edited by Zander on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Drake, still woozy from the crash, stumbled around until he bumped into something on the ground. Upon closer inspection, he found it to be a sling bag, which he checked before slinging it around his back. "Sweet!" He also checked his pockets to see that his water bottle was indeed still there... Then he laughed at Axel's antics and watched as people bumped into each other in the dark.

He poised himself to lunge at the firefly. "I'll get the darn thing."
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Slowly, Scott dragged himself to his feet. "Ow." He tried stretching out his limbs. Unsurprisingly, that hurt as well. He would have been hard-pressed to find one square inch of his body that wasn't sore. Then, with his first step, he tripped over something in the dark. With a yelp, he landed on the ground hard. After he finished mumbling curses, he found the object he'd tripped over; a backpack.

Quite suddenly, Scott was aware that he wasn't alone. Sillouhettes stumbled around in the faint light, calling out in eerie-sounding, echoing voices. And, on top of it all, it was bone-chillingly cold. Then, another voice, closer to him.
Zander wrote:"Hello? Iz any-body There?"

""H- hello?" he called out weakly.

EDIT: I dun goofed.
Last edited by Coatl_Ruu on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid walked slowly toward the faint mumble, and stumbled upon a gecko. "Well Hi there! Waz you on zat plane too?" He took the time to check to see if there was anything in the duffel bag, and to his surprise, he found a Pain relief patch.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"Agh!" Scott instinctively reeled back from the husky that seemed to have materialized next to him. It took a few moments for his heart to stop trying to pound its way out of his chest. "Oh, y- yes, I w- was." He shivered violently. It was freezing out here.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid shrugged. He noticed the gecko shivering violently. "Are-.. are you cold?" he looked around as if expecting something. "Well, i guezz iz a little chilly, but iz nothin' like ze iditarod, no?" he held down his paw to shake. "Torrid Sбnteлient, lead sled dog. plezure to make ze aquaintence. And you are?"

(how tall iz is he?)

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Mystic Wolf wrote:". . ." He didn't deign to yell. "I hate you..." Said to the firefly. Then he heard a friendly voice. "H-huh? Y-yes! I'm here! Trying to catch this darn firefly to use it as a flashlight! Ehm...Try to come! I won't move until I catch it!" Replied to the other person. "Whew... I'm not alone... Please, God... Help me to survive... Starting with this firefly..." Then he tried again.
  • Agi: 18+1
Tha Housefox wrote:Drake, still woozy from the crash, stumbled around until he bumped into something on the ground. Upon closer inspection, he found it to be a sling bag, which he checked before slinging it around his back. "Sweet!" He also checked his pockets to see that his water bottle was indeed still there... Then he laughed at Axel's antics and watched as people bumped into each other in the dark.

He poised himself to lunge at the firefly. "I'll get the darn thing."
  • Agi: 14+1
  • Intersecting Actions, as a result a Comparative Success Check was made.
  • Like some would say, third time's the charm and Axel finally got his firefly on this attempt. Drake crossed paths with Axel mid-flight, avoiding collision but also catching nothing.
  • Firefly added to Axel's inventory.
theblackcateyes wrote:When she hear the answer walked a little bit towards the voice.

-Wait a second-
-I´m not stupid, who you are?- Yelled to her/him voice

Then she felt like she had kicked something with her right foot.
(( 10:00 AM Update, I woke up early. ))
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Zander wrote:Torrid shrugged. He noticed the gecko shivering violently. "Are-.. are you cold?" he looked around as if expecting something. "Well, i guezz iz a little chilly, but iz nothin' like ze iditarod, no?" he held down his paw to shake. "Torrid Sбnteлient, lead sled dog. plezure to make ze aquaintence. And you are?"

(how tall iz is he?)
Scott grinned faintly. "Heh. D- doesn't have t- to be the Idi- di- ditarod, it's t-too cold f- for me." He took Torrid's paw in a half-hearted handshake. "S... Scott Baxter." At this point, the gecko's fingers were actually cool to the touch. He was losing body heat. Then, Scott's eye fell on the backpack. Maybe there was something in there that could help him out... With his free hand, Scott fumbled for the backpack's zipper.

(About 5' 8 4''. Why?)
Last edited by Coatl_Ruu on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid stared at the backpack. "Are you lookin for zomethin'?" he questioned Scott.
However when he was looking over at the gecko, he noticed something on the ground out of the corner of his eye. And turned To see what it was.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
theblackcateyes

-Well, at least is something not dangerous-Tought kicking the object.
-Hello, is still someone here?
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Zander wrote:Torrid stared at the backpack. "Are you lookin for zomethin'?" he questioned Scott.
However when he was looking over at the gecko, he noticed something on the ground out of the corner of his eye. And turned To see what it was.
  • Luck: 9+3
  • It was a small bottle of water (500ml), similar to that which was sold on his downed flight.
The Moon Howler

theblackcateyes wrote:-Well, at least is something not dangerous-Tought kicking the object.
"Hello?" the voice Galadan heard was clearly of a female "Ma'am, are you okay? Do you have any injuries?" Galadan asked, then he added "Don't worry! I am from the military. Stay where you are and continue talking so I can find you!"

My RP Characters
theblackcateyes

The Moon Howler wrote:
theblackcateyes wrote:-Well, at least is something not dangerous-Tought kicking the object.
"Hello?" the voice Galadan heard was clearly of a female "Ma'am, are you okay? Do you have any injuries?" Galadan asked, then he added "Don't worry! I am from the military. Stay where you are and continue talking so I can find you!"
-Ok, here here!!! I'm Roxanna!!!!!! Do you like bunnies? hahahah as you can see i keep talking so you can find me...hello!!-
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Moon Howler

"Ah, here we go!" said Galadan, as the light of his flashlight lightened the Rabbit "Good evening, Ma'am! I am Junior Officer Galadan Yanev! And to answer your question - yes, I do like bunnies, miss Roxanna!" Galadan answered with a smile "I recall you were in the plane as well?"

My RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

"oh, awezome!" torrid said, hopping over to the scuffed up water bottle, placing it in the backpack in his duffel bag.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"AHA! I got you! And be careful! We almost crashed" He laughed, he finally had a light source! He had no doubt to use it as soon as he caught it. "Ok, let's see... How many people here are still alive?! We have to find a meeting point! Who wants to be it!?" Yelled at everyone. "Oh, and nice to meet you!" Said to Drake. "My name is Axel, Axel Canes" He gave his paw to him.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Drake shook Axel's paw. "Drake. Drake Barkis. Nice to meet you. Need some help with the firefly?" he asked before noticing something shiny out of the corner of his eye. "Hold that thought," the Chartreux added, turning his attention toward the glistening object. (Maybe it's a Tibetan artifact!)
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Tha Housefox wrote:Drake shook Axel's paw. "Drake. Drake Barkis. Nice to meet you. Need some help with the firefly?" he asked before noticing something shiny out of the corner of his eye. "Hold that thought," the Chartreux added, turning his attention toward the glistening object. (Maybe it's a Tibetan artifact!)
  • Luck 11+1
  • It wasn't Tibetan but the artifact appeared to be a compass.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Drake smiled and picked up the compass. "This should be useful if we get lost." He returned to Axel.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"Nice to meet you, Drake. No, thank you." Said Axel. "Ok, the thing I should do now is look for tools, it would be a great idea to continue." Then with the help of the light source, Axel started to look for useful items, shaking a tree to see what would fall, looking in bushes...
Drake wrote:Drake smiled and picked up the compass. "This should be useful if we get lost." He returned to Axel.
"Oh, yes, it will be really useful!" Said while looking for something else useful.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Hey, that might give me a better point of view." Drake attempted climb the tree after Axel had finished shaking it.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Torrid secured the backpack around his back, and the duffelbag onto his shulder. As he did so, he reached back and placed the pain reliefe patch he was holding and stuffed it in the dufflebag's last free space, but as he did so, he noticed something glimmer inside the bag. "Oh ho ho... whats this?" He said, pulling out the machete. "Now this i can make use of..." he said, placing it back into the duffelbag. out of the corner of his eye he noticed Scott was still shivering badly, so he took a quick glance inside his bag to see if there was anything useful he could find. He quickly pulled out the extra pair of clothes and tossed them at scott. "I expect them back later.." he said with a slight smile and a friendly nod. "Anyway, i'm going to look for more survivors..." He Grabbed the flashlight out of the bag and shown it around, looking something or someone.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Tha Housefox wrote:"Hey, that might give me a better point of view." Drake attempted climb the tree after Axel had finished shaking it.
  • Agi: 10+1
  • Drake easily climbed the tree as it had quite the number of branches that made for easy footing.
    Mystic Wolf wrote:"Oh, yes, it will be really useful!" Said while looking for something else useful.
    • Luck: 18+1
    • Axel's search was pretty much futile, fining nothing but dirt in his search. However, as Drake was climbing the tree, a few branches broke off and fell to the ground and when the feline settled on a height, there was a number of branches scattered all over Axel. It was probably miraculous that none of them collided with the dog.
  • Per: 8+1
  • It was probably just a bad choice of trees as most of his surroundings was also just trees, worse was that they were non-fruit bearing trees.
  • Choose between a careful search (Dice Roll) or going down the tree (Sure Success).
Zander wrote:Torrid secured the backpack around his back, and the duffelbag onto his shulder. As he did so, he reached back and placed the pain reliefe patch he was holding and stuffed it in the dufflebag's last free space, but as he did so, he noticed something glimmer inside the bag. "Oh ho ho... whats this?" He said, pulling out the machete. "Now this i can make use of..." he said, placing it back into the duffelbag. out of the corner of his eye he noticed Scott was still shivering badly, so he took a quick glance inside his bag to see if there was anything useful he could find. He quickly pulled out the extra pair of clothes and tossed them at scott. "I expect them back later.." he said with a slight smile and a friendly nod. "Anyway, i'm going to look for more survivors..." He Grabbed the flashlight out of the bag and shown it around, looking something or someone.
  • Plot Mover Event, Free
  • Your flashlight's beam was unimpeded as it shone upon the other survivors. Counting the number of heads, including yourself, there was six of you. A dog with a large firefly was surrounded by branches and close to him, well up in a tree, was a cat. A rabbit and a uniformed cat was found a bit further off with only the empty shell of a coconut standing between you and them.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Zander wrote:Out of the corner of his eye he noticed Scott was still shivering badly, so he took a quick glance inside his bag to see if there was anything useful he could find. He quickly pulled out the extra pair of clothes and tossed them at scott. "I expect them back later.." he said with a slight smile and a friendly nod. "Anyway, i'm going to look for more survivors..."
"Th- thanks," Scott said, pulling on the extra set of clothes. Another layer would definitely help, but he needed heat. Inside the backpack he'd found a lighter, some rubber gloves (100), a purifier straw, a first aid kit, and a bottle of antiseptic alcohol. The lighter and alcohol he could use to start a fire. He just needed fuel. Suppressing another shiver, he got up and started to look for wood.
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"Hey, now we have wood for a fireplace! Great!" Thought with a smile. "Do you mind to help me with this when you come down again, please? It would be awesome" Asked Axel to Drake "Ok. Time to the meeting. GUYS, CHOOSE A PLACE TO USE IT AS A MEETING POINT! WE WILL START A FIREPLACE THERE!" Yelled Axel again.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Coatl_Ruu wrote:
Zander wrote:Out of the corner of his eye he noticed Scott was still shivering badly, so he took a quick glance inside his bag to see if there was anything useful he could find. He quickly pulled out the extra pair of clothes and tossed them at scott. "I expect them back later.." he said with a slight smile and a friendly nod. "Anyway, i'm going to look for more survivors..."
"Th- thanks," Scott said, pulling on the extra set of clothes. Another layer would definitely help, but he needed heat. Inside the backpack he'd found a lighter, some rubber gloves (100), a purifier straw, a first aid kit, and a bottle of antiseptic alcohol. The lighter and alcohol he could use to start a fire. He just needed fuel. Suppressing another shiver, he got up and started to look for wood.
  • Per: 7+3+5 Conditional Bonus
  • All around Scott were untouched trees, shrubs and plants. Most of them had green leaves and healthy trunks although the cold weather did took its toll as the ends of their branches were thin, dry and brittle. Snapping a few twigs off was a simple matter of wanting to or not.
  • Yup, collecting twigs is that easy. Now how it's taken though...
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Huh... I don't see anything, just more trees. That dog wants me to come down and help build a fire pit, huh? Heh, might as well. It's cold up here, wherever we are. "All right, I'm coming down! " Drake yelled as he slipped down from the top of te branch, hanging by his paws, and dropped down.
theblackcateyes

The Moon Howler wrote:"Ah, here we go!" said Galadan, as the light of his flashlight lightened the Rabbit "Good evening, Ma'am! I am Junior Officer Galadan Yanev! And to answer your question - yes, I do like bunnies, miss Roxanna!" Galadan answered with a smile "I recall you were in the plane as well?"
-Yes I was in the plane, when the event happened, I was washing my face in the bathroom...I don't remember you but is a pleasure- Said giving him a little kiss in his cheek as greeting.

Then she looked around to the other animals...

-I think this is a good meeting point- Said blinking to one of the pets who was holding a firefly.

Then she started to looking with her hand through the leaves on the ground, something useful.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

theblackcateyes wrote:-Yes I was in the plane, when the event happened, I was washing my face in the bathroom...I don't remember you but is a pleasure- Said giving him a little kiss in his cheek as greeting.

Then she looked around to the other animals...

-I think this is a good meeting point- Said blinking to one of the pets who was holding a firefly.

Then she started to looking with her hand through the leaves on the ground, something useful.
  • Luck: 11-2
  • Roxanna uncovered a white wax covered ball from under the leaves, however the darkness prevented her from seeing it and it rolled off the edge of the world without her knowledge.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Scott nodded absently when he found the dried twigs. With numb fingers, he broke off enough to create a small pile. Then, ignoring for now the other voices he heard, he poured some of the antiseptic alcohol on the pile. "M- man, I h- hope this works," he grumbled, as he pulled out the lighter and tried to light up the wood.