Meeting Rp characters

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Luna werewolf

Meeting Rp characters

Post by Luna werewolf »

What if your Rp characters met? Would they get on? Or would they be at each other's throats in minuets? (Keep it Pet friendly). If you have only one Rp character, let them meet a Housepets! character instead.

Just write a small bit of text like
:

Willow walked nervously through the park of the neighbouring town. He was supposed to become friends with some other pets.

He hadn't had any luck until he litterally walked into one. The pet in question was a Husky/German shepard dog by the name of Hunter. Willow stumbled back, startled.

"Hey, I'm Hunter," Hunter smiled. Willow extended a paw.

"Sorry, not that paw, I'm missing some fingures," Hunter smiled. Willow extended the other paw, and shoke his hand.

"H-how d-did you l-loose your f-fingures?" Willow asked.

Hunter smiled. Time to have some fun. He'd been sitting in a car all day, and he needed cheering up. "Well..." Hunter said, looking left and right before whispering in willow's ear, "My owner chopped them off, because I was being naughty."

"Never!" Willow exclaimed, his face the picture of awe.

Hunter nodded solemly. Just then, a beautiful labradoor/German sheparhed/ a tiny bit poodle dog walked up to them.

"Uhh, Hey Kaori," Hunter smiled to his half-sister.

"Hunter, Have you been teasing him?" It wasn't a question.

"Yes. Sorry... Um... whats your name?" Hunter asked the dark-blue cat.

"...Willow..." Willow said.

"Yes, Sorry Willow," Hunter sighed. I'll never get any fun if Kaori followed me every where, thought Hunter. So He made a stupid excuse about needing the loo, and went on the prowl around the park for his next victim.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
ClaireTheHedgehog

Re: Meeting Rp characters

Post by ClaireTheHedgehog »

(Is this a RP where other characters can join?)
The clock is running.
Make the most of today.
Time waits for no man.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That's why it is called the present.
ctcmjh

Re: Meeting Rp characters

Post by ctcmjh »

ClaireTheHedgehog wrote:(Is this a RP where other characters can join?)
This just seems like a thread where you can write out little scenarios in which your characters meet. It's (probably) not an actual RP, but rather a place to explore funny and/or awesome scenarios, where you play all of the actors.