MLP:FIM: Grand Castilia

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: MLP:FIM: Grand Castilia

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

======== Shade Manor, dawn ========
Hateful Shade sat reading in the dimly lit room, sorting out piles of books that he'd need to read in the pre-sunrise light. He glanced up at that, noting that the sun would start shining through the window soon... "That window needs curtains..." he grumbled to himself. He glanced about at the piles, which sorted them based on subject, interest, and priority. Obviously the more recent science and history books were near the front, the fictions and poetry near the back, and books on warfare scattered throughout...
Daemon wrote:Daemon walked towards the mansion, fear beginning to spread. He reached the door, and knocked on the door. Please don't kill me. He thought.
Hate's ears twitched, and he glanced towards the front of the house, feeling a presence: somepony was knocking at his door. He glanced at the top of the window, where he could see the line of the rising sun... He couldn't be in here more than a few minutes longer anyway, and he felt like he should greet whoever was looking for him like a well-mannered gentleman, being their noble after all. With an air of grace, he let himself fall over, turning to dust which swept itself under the door and made its way to the front room of the house...

...Hate rematerialized on the foyer stairs, walking down them to the circular rug near the door, where he knocked a hoof on the floor twice. *clop clop* There were a few clicking noises as mechanisms unlocked and opened the doors, leaving him to face his visitor in the dim and unnatural light of the house. He raised his muzzle, inspecting his guest as he spoke in a practiced and eloquent manner, "Greetings. Who darkens our doorstep at this hour?"

======== The Library, midday ========
exranio wrote:"Well lets get a move on already! Ever since you mentioned food I've been starving!" Locke's belly moad a lod grumbling roar after. Shut up I'm working on it!. "C'mon lets go!" Locke turned right around and flew out towards the roof, only to remember the others don't fly. He walk back in wet and grumbling. "I guess we're taking the normal way out."
"Let's deal with the rain first..." Navy went over to her closet near the door, opening it to rummage around and pull out a few dark-blue rain-protectors, tossing two of them to Penwrite and Locke before pulling one over her own body and tying it around her waist, like a boss. "All set!" she declared, glancing over herself at the stylish blue raincoat, which did have a couple of book-like motifs on it, just like everything else she had. She nodded and went to open her front door, pulling the chair away from the knob...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Penwrite followed Navy's lead, smiling a little as she put on the raincoat with a little flourish. She did look rather pretty in that...

"I still think we should go to that chinese place I mentioned. All you can eat buffet, cheap but delicious. Plus I have a tab there, so none of us will need to pay, sort of. Anyway, I know that Sunny likes to eat there too, and we need to talk to her too."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy nodded, "Well, if it can't wait until after we eat, I guess that works too..." she walked over to the table and started wrapping up the journal and her notebook to keep them safe from the rain, moving to dump the rest of the things in the saddlebag under the desk, not noticing the empty bottle labeled "chloroform" which rolled across the room behind her, stopping as it wedged itself lightly under the couch. She put the wrapped book and notebook in one of the bags, suddenly realizing the small error she'd made. She moved to take the raincoat back off to put the book-embroidered saddlebags back on underneath it...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke made putting on a rain coat seem to be a lot more work than it actually was. He liked that it covered his head, but his stiff spikey hair mane made the hood a difficulty. Anyone would still recognize him with all the points in it, no one else has stupid hair like this. "I like his idea! Anything with all you can eat works with me! I mean I can eat a lot!" Locke rushed over to Penwrite, placing his front hooves on Pen's shoulders. "Take me to the food and I can get you whatever you want..... with in reason"
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

ctcmjh wrote:Sunset nodded, "Okay, after we get that all sorted out, we should go out to eat, my treat! I know the best little chinese food place. I go there all the time." She said.
"Sounds like a plan."
a short while later, Moon had left her contact information with the nurses and Shin was wearing a set of saddlebags with weights on his left side.
"Well, it's no match for a real wing, but I guess I can get used to it."
"Let's go, then."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

exranio wrote:Locke made putting on a rain coat seem to be a lot more work than it actually was. He liked that it covered his head, but his stiff spikey hair mane made the hood a difficulty. Anyone would still recognize him with all the points in it, no one else has stupid hair like this. "I like his idea! Anything with all you can eat works with me! I mean I can eat a lot!" Locke rushed over to Penwrite, placing his front hooves on Pen's shoulders. "Take me to the food and I can get you whatever you want..... with in reason"
Penwrite blinked and quickly brushed Locke's hooves off his shoulders. "Okay, okay, no need to get so melodramatic. I'm hungry too... and we'll discuss what you can acquire for me later. For now, let's go!" Turning around, and checking to make sure the door was open this time, the tall stallion began leading the small troupe out of the library and through the city to their place of lunch. And all the while, it rained.

=====MEANWHILE=====

Galaxy stepped out of Penwrite's house in a slim, purple raincoat, locked the door behind her, and started down the street to the Chinese restaurant she knew her old love enjoyed. "A long morning of work deserves a long noon of eating and relaxing!"
Daemon

Post by Daemon »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:======== Shade Manor, dawn ========
Hateful Shade sat reading in the dimly lit room, sorting out piles of books that he'd need to read in the pre-sunrise light. He glanced up at that, noting that the sun would start shining through the window soon... "That window needs curtains..." he grumbled to himself. He glanced about at the piles, which sorted them based on subject, interest, and priority. Obviously the more recent science and history books were near the front, the fictions and poetry near the back, and books on warfare scattered throughout...
Daemon wrote:Daemon walked towards the mansion, fear beginning to spread. He reached the door, and knocked on the door. Please don't kill me. He thought.
Hate's ears twitched, and he glanced towards the front of the house, feeling a presence: somepony was knocking at his door. He glanced at the top of the window, where he could see the line of the rising sun... He couldn't be in here more than a few minutes longer anyway, and he felt like he should greet whoever was looking for him like a well-mannered gentleman, being their noble after all. With an air of grace, he let himself fall over, turning to dust which swept itself under the door and made its way to the front room of the house...

...Hate rematerialized on the foyer stairs, walking down them to the circular rug near the door, where he knocked a hoof on the floor twice. *clop clop* There were a few clicking noises as mechanisms unlocked and opened the doors, leaving him to face his visitor in the dim and unnatural light of the house. He raised his muzzle, inspecting his guest as he spoke in a practiced and eloquent manner, "Greetings. Who darkens our doorstep at this hour?"

======== The Library, midday ========
exranio wrote:"Well lets get a move on already! Ever since you mentioned food I've been starving!" Locke's belly moad a lod grumbling roar after. Shut up I'm working on it!. "C'mon lets go!" Locke turned right around and flew out towards the roof, only to remember the others don't fly. He walk back in wet and grumbling. "I guess we're taking the normal way out."
"Let's deal with the rain first..." Navy went over to her closet near the door, opening it to rummage around and pull out a few dark-blue rain-protectors, tossing two of them to Penwrite and Locke before pulling one over her own body and tying it around her waist, like a boss. "All set!" she declared, glancing over herself at the stylish blue raincoat, which did have a couple of book-like motifs on it, just like everything else she had. She nodded and went to open her front door, pulling the chair away from the knob...
Daemon sighed.
"I'll make it quick, since I really don't want to intrude. One, are you going to destroy this town? Cause if so, I'll be leaving then. Two, is it true you are reason northen ponies can eat meat. Three, are you actually Hateful Shade?"
Once I was EmoPeanut, now I'm Daemon. I support Sabrina&Max. Got a problem with that?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Sounds like a plan."
a short while later, Moon had left her contact information with the nurses and Shin was wearing a set of saddlebags with weights on his left side.
"Well, it's no match for a real wing, but I guess I can get used to it."
"Let's go, then."
Sunset nodded as she led them out of the hospital, "You'll like the place. All you can eat, great prices, and their fried noodles are the best!" She said as they started to walk. Shortly after she said that, it began to rain.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Shin looked up as he began to feel rain. "I hope My bandages don't get too wet."
"How far is this restaurant?" Moon asked, not lwanting her mane to get too wet.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Shin looked up as he began to feel rain. "I hope My bandages don't get too wet."
"How far is this restaurant?" Moon asked, not lwanting her mane to get too wet.
Sunset smiled, "It's actually pretty close! If we hurry, we won't get too wet!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Then what are we waiting for?" Shin asked as he slowly started to speed up, not going into a full gallop because he still needed Sunset to lead the way.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Penwrite wrote:Penwrite blinked and quickly brushed Locke's hooves off his shoulders. "Okay, okay, no need to get so melodramatic. I'm hungry too... and we'll discuss what you can acquire for me later. For now, let's go!" Turning around, and checking to make sure the door was open this time, the tall stallion began leading the small troupe out of the library and through the city to their place of lunch. And all the while, it rained.
Navy followed Penwrite out, though she winced a little at how quick Locke had been to imply that his cutie-mark was in a form of acquisition and not acting... As they went out into the rain, she left the library front unlocked with the "out to lunch" sign up, then tried to make some casual chatter. "So... Penwrite... How long did the doctor say until your horn grows back...?" Well, not so casual, but it was chatter...

======== Shade Manor ========
Daemon wrote:Daemon sighed.
"I'll make it quick, since I really don't want to intrude. One, are you going to destroy this town? Cause if so, I'll be leaving then. Two, is it true you are reason northen ponies can eat meat. Three, are you actually Hateful Shade?"
Hateful Shade blinked, having been distracted by who was talking to him, stepping forward to look at him more clearly, "Lieu... Lieutenant?? What... How are...." He reach a hoof out near Daemon's face, looking at his long lost comrade with astonishment. Wait... No... Lieutenant Boulder couldn't possibly be alive today, and the pony before him was a few inches shorter and a shade darker than he'd been... "Nevermind, you bear resemblance to a pony I used to know..." Still... An interesting resemblance, especially the carnivorism...

Hate shook his head out and straightened back up, responding to what he'd caught from the other pony, "Yes, I am indeed Hateful Shade. I'm told my... reputation has come to proceed me... I'm not sure what this is about the 'northern ponies', or destroying a town, but you may elaborate on that, given time." He stepped back and gestured for the other pony to enter, "Please, step inside..."
Daemon

Post by Daemon »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Penwrite wrote:Penwrite blinked and quickly brushed Locke's hooves off his shoulders. "Okay, okay, no need to get so melodramatic. I'm hungry too... and we'll discuss what you can acquire for me later. For now, let's go!" Turning around, and checking to make sure the door was open this time, the tall stallion began leading the small troupe out of the library and through the city to their place of lunch. And all the while, it rained.
Navy followed Penwrite out, though she winced a little at how quick Locke had been to imply that his cutie-mark was in a form of acquisition and not acting... As they went out into the rain, she left the library front unlocked with the "out to lunch" sign up, then tried to make some casual chatter. "So... Penwrite... How long did the doctor say until your horn grows back...?" Well, not so casual, but it was chatter...

Daemon wrote:Daemon sighed.
Hateful Shade blinked, having been distracted by who was talking to him, stepping forward to look at him more clearly, "Lieu... Lieutenant?? What... How are...." He reach a hoof out near Daemon's face, looking at his long lost comrade with astonishment. Wait... No... Lieutenant Boulder couldn't possibly be alive today, and the pony before him was a few inches shorter and a shade darker than he'd been... "Nevermind, you bear resemblance to a pony I used to know..." Still... An interesting resemblance, especially the carnivorism...

Hate shook his head out and straightened back up, responding to what he'd caught from the other pony, "Yes, I am indeed Hateful Shade. I'm told my... reputation has come to proceed me... I'm not sure what this is about the 'northern ponies', or destroying a town, but you may elaborate on that, given time." He stepped back and gestured for the other pony to enter, "Please, step inside..."
Daemon raised his eyebrows.

"Uh.. okay." He said, entering the house.
Once I was EmoPeanut, now I'm Daemon. I support Sabrina&Max. Got a problem with that?
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke flew above the earthbound ponies still focused on food, but no longer to distracted to the point where he coulnd't have a proper conversation. "Wait the thing grows back!? Heck I didn't even know a unciorn was supposed to be able to survive that. I mean.... I was always told that unicorn would die with out their horn. Not exactly like they fall off often."
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Penwrite shot Navy a confused and slightly hurt look. "Um... Navy... unicorn horns can only grow back if most of the horn's still there. Lose half or more and it's... well, it's gone. Without outside magical intervention, anyway."
exranio

Post by exranio »

"What kind of magical interference." Locke asked flying directly above Penwrite like some sort of satilte. He mostly just stared at where the horn used to be. What does a unicorn with out a horn even do anyway?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy cringed, "Er... I didn't know it was that bad... I figured they had some sort of treatment for you..." She looked aside, feeling bad for even asking, "I'm... sorry to hear that... If you need any help with potions or... well... hoofwriting lessons... you can always come to me..." She sighed, thinking about that...

(( And then exranio posted. I'ma ignore his post, 'cause I don't feel like fitting it into mine, so there... ))

======== ========
Daemon wrote:Daemon raised his eyebrows.

Hate stepped aside ushering him inside as the door closed behind him, the noise of it echoing a little in the large open room. Hate spoke to the pony face to face now that they were both standing in his foyer, "So, tell me, what would your name be, and what would this be about 'northern ponies', and destroying a town...? I've just returned from a long... detainment, and I am not exactly caught up with modern historics..."
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

"Thanks, Navy. That really means a lot to me. Really... thanks." He smiled at her, and then looked up at Locke. "Think Princess-tier magic. Our Princesses Celestia and Luna, General Nero of the diamond dogs, Lady Falalauria of the deerfolk, the Master in Stalliongrad far up north; pretty much anyone we couldn't just casually go up to for help. But it's fine though, don't worry, it's not like losing my horn will kill me or anything."

[I'm totally gonna reveal later on that losing his horn is slowly killing him, lol.]
Daemon

Post by Daemon »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Navy cringed, "Er... I didn't know it was that bad... I figured they had some sort of treatment for you..." She looked aside, feeling bad for even asking, "I'm... sorry to hear that... If you need any help with potions or... well... hoofwriting lessons... you can always come to me..." She sighed, thinking about that...

(( And then exranio posted. I'ma ignore his post, 'cause I don't feel like fitting it into mine, so there... ))

======== ========
Daemon wrote:Daemon raised his eyebrows.

Hate stepped aside ushering him inside as the door closed behind him, the noise of it echoing a little in the large open room. Hate spoke to the pony face to face now that they were both standing in his foyer, "So, tell me, what would your name be, and what would this be about 'northern ponies', and destroying a town...? I've just returned from a long... detainment, and I am not exactly caught up with modern historics..."

Daemon shrugged. "My name is Daemon. Uh, Northen Ponies can eat meat and plants, and since you seemed to completely attack those other ponies who entered this house, I do think they think you are going to destroy this town. You know, Grand Castilla. It's a town now.. unless it wasn't when you were around?" He said, a curious tone in his voice.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Hate raised a brow, "This is... interesting knowledge..." He began to lead Daemon through one of the doors into a hallway, "No, I 'attacked' them, as you say, for they had used dark magics on one of the guards to break into the house. One, I have been watching, the librarian, she was looking for a specific book, I theorize, though it is not yet clear to me which..." he glanced back, "I plan to delve deeper into this matter though..." He lead Daemon into a small sitting room, lighting up his horn to remove the covers from the antique chairs which looked new to him. "She is a dangerous and cunning mare, with many secrets and most of all, knowledge..." He pulled himself into a large chair, horn flashing as he lit up the fireplace, which he stared into, "She may prove quite the opponent in coming days..."

He glanced back at Daemon, "Worry yourself not, Daemon, I hold no intention of harming any pony of my ancestral holdings..." he waved it all off with a hoof. "Now, this intrguigeth me. Speak more of these 'northern ponies'. I am quite curious of their tale..."
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Penwrite, Navy, and Locke walked (well Locke flew, but for ease we'll just lump him in with the walkers), and walked... and walked... and walked... and then suddenly, in the distance, a wild restaurant appeared!

"There it is!"
exranio

Post by exranio »

"Yes, yes yes! Finally food! Good cooked food! Rice here I come!" Locke tossed his raincoat onto penwrite and dashed inside, leaving a short gust a wind behind him. Locke poked his head out with an impatient glare "C'mon faster, there's only like, three other ponies in line!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Then what are we waiting for?" Shin asked as he slowly started to speed up, not going into a full gallop because he still needed Sunset to lead the way.
Sunset giggled a little as she cantered fast towards the restaurant, leading the two siblings behind him. As she led them, she smiled wider when she saw the other group, "Hey look! Penny had the same idea! Penny, Penny! Hey! Over here!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy was about to enter when she looked up, seeing Sunset, "Huh... Looks like you were right..." She gave Sunset a little wave back...
Daemon

Post by Daemon »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Hate raised a brow, "This is... interesting knowledge..." He began to lead Daemon through one of the doors into a hallway, "No, I 'attacked' them, as you say, for they had used dark magics on one of the guards to break into the house. One, I have been watching, the librarian, she was looking for a specific book, I theorize, though it is not yet clear to me which..." he glanced back, "I plan to delve deeper into this matter though..." He lead Daemon into a small sitting room, lighting up his horn to remove the covers from the antique chairs which looked new to him. "She is a dangerous and cunning mare, with many secrets and most of all, knowledge..." He pulled himself into a large chair, horn flashing as he lit up the fireplace, which he stared into, "She may prove quite the opponent in coming days..."

He glanced back at Daemon, "Worry yourself not, Daemon, I hold no intention of harming any pony of my ancestral holdings..." he waved it all off with a hoof. "Now, this intrguigeth me. Speak more of these 'northern ponies'. I am quite curious of their tale..."

Daemon sighed in relief.
"Well, northern ponies can eat meat, and they are usually disliked by the rest of Equestria. They even say we are tainted by the darkness of shadow. The story goes that northern ponies served Nightmare Moon, and one of her servants granted them the power to feast upon meat to keep their strength up. Because of that story, we are known as the taint of the Night. Since you server Nightmare Moo once, I thought maybe you were connected to that."
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

ctcmjh wrote:Sunset giggled a little as she cantered fast towards the restaurant, leading the two siblings behind him. As she led them, she smiled wider when she saw the other group, "Hey look! Penny had the same idea! Penny, Penny! Hey! Over here!"
Penwrite looked back, grinned at the sight of his friends (plus one), and waved back. "Hey, Sunny! Shin! Mare I don't know! It's great to see you!"

And at about that time... "Well well, seems we all had the same idea." Galaxy trotted around a corner and made a line straight for Penwrite. Before he could do anything to stop her she nuzzled against him, murring softly. "Mmm, how'd you sleep, handsome?"

Penwrite, for his part, drained of color and looked at Navy and Sunny helplessly.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy blinked, walked over, and held out a hoof between them, pushing Galaxy (who was now trying to climb on Penwrite's back) back into a normal standing position, "Hi there. Don't know when you got into town, but if you remember, I did give you that book on personal space the last time we met." She remembered that Galaxy was flat out nuts and that she fancied herself Penwrite's girlfriend...

Daemon wrote:Daemon sighed in relief.
"Well, northern ponies can eat meat, and they are usually disliked by the rest of Equestria. They even say we are tainted by the darkness of shadow. The story goes that northern ponies served Nightmare Moon, and one of her servants granted them the power to feast upon meat to keep their strength up. Because of that story, we are known as the taint of the Night. Since you server Nightmare Moo once, I thought maybe you were connected to that."
Hateful Shade nodded slowly, "I see... So Princess Celestia did not kill those with the curse, nor did she cure them..." He sighed, weighing the question, "This tale is... perhaps half true. It was in the northern mountains that I endowed my fellow soldiers with carnivorism to continue the war..." he showed his own sharp teeth and gestured to them, "However, this was before she took on the title of Nightmare Moon, and well before the war with Celestia. Here... I will show you..." Hate closed his eyes and lit up his horn, and suddenly, a mountain trail materialized around them. It was well to the north of where Daemon lived, so he may not have recognized it, but over a thousand years before, Hateful Shade had led his section of the army across it.

In front of his group, a much younger, and fully herbivorous Hate walked into view, teeth gritted against the cold wind as he pressed forward, his mind working overdrive to think of some way to compensate for starvation. Behind him followed a ragtag army huddled together in line for warmth, with matching barding that bore the symbols of the Everfree governance. A closer look would show this section of the army nearing an untimely end, as the unicorns and pegasi were near collapse from starvation, and the earth ponies carried a few on their back, looking quite weary themselves...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Shina and Moon just chuckled a little as they watched Galaxy invading Pen's personal space.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Sunset trotted up to Pen and Galaxy as well, giggling as she hugged Pen, "It's great to see you too, Penny!" She said, deliberately pulling him a little away from Galaxy and Navy. She wasn't trying to get him away from Navy, rather, she was trying to get him away from that crazy wannabe-girlfriend of his; Galaxy, "We should all get a seat together!"
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Penwrite tried to put every ounce of his thankfulness into his eyes as he looked at Navy and then Sunny. He didn't know how he'd suddenly become Grand Castilia's most wanted bachelor, but he wasn't exactly going to complain. He returned Sunny's hug. "Y-yeah, we should eat. Um, Sunny and I'll find a table, how about the rest of you go get your food..."

==========

Galaxy glared, first at Navy, then at Sunny. Her gem eyes sparkled. "Two hundred bits to anyone who doesn't sit at the same table as me and my Penwrite."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy scowled at her, "We don't need your money, you tacky-eyed gem-digger. Pen barely even likes you, and pretty much everyone who knows you thinks you're nuts. Can't you just let 'im be for once?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Sunset looked at Navy and Galaxy, "How about we all sit at the same table." She told them, with a smile. She turned back to Penwrite, "C'mon! Let's go find the table!"
exranio

Post by exranio »

"As much as I would love to see mares fight, and I would really like to see that. Two hundred bits is hardcore!" Locke flew back around and wrapped his hooves around Navy. "Blue and me can have our own seat! Easiest 200 I've ever made." He whispered into Navy's ear "Work with me here, I don't have a single bit to my name."
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

"Everyone, please, don't fight." Penwrite looked hard at Galaxy. "You and I are going to have a very long talk about this later. Right now though, I just want to eat and relax." With that he turned and went with Sunny to find a table.

Galaxy watched Penwrite and Sunny go, and then looked back at Navy and the others. "The last thing I want is Penny unhappy. On the other hoof, this group is too big for one table anyway, so I'll still pay you. Truce." And so it was that Galaxy was called away to the buffet line by the tantalizing scent of fried rice.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Shin and Moon felt a bit out of place.
"well, you know what they say. dance with the mare who brought you. I suppose that applies to eating."

and so Shin went with Penwrite and Sunset while Moondancer headed to the buffet, making an active attempt to avoid Galaxy. she just creeped her out.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy was about to greet Shin and the mare with him, but froze and hung back, grabbing Locke, "Locke. Shin... His wing..." she whispered in horror, eyes wide and glaring as he walked out of sight.
exranio

Post by exranio »

"Yeah, that sorta sucks. I almost feel bad it was because of my knife.... Oh well! Nothing anypony can do now" Locke started fluttering inside the restaurant behind the others. Is she still blaming herself for last night? Locke looked back at Navy with stern eyes, "And if you're about to feel guilty again, don't." He said bluntly. "I don't feel bad and niether should you." There, that should handle it.. He turned away from her again, now wearing a happy smile. Food was finally going to be his.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy watched him go into the restaurant, sighing. "I think I've lost my appetite..." she said softly, and with that, she turned around to slowly walk back to the Library, feeling very guilty about herself....
exranio

Post by exranio »

"What?" Locke facehoofed as he saw Navy begin to leave. Maybe I just made it worse, idiot. Grrr, he just had to show up now. He flew ahead of Navy landing in front of her, his wings spread out defencivly. "No! You're not doing this again, you did it last night, and you're not doing it today! Blue..." He sighed, letting his tone soften and his wings fall to his side. "I thought I made it clear last time. You didn't summon Hate. You didn't make that mosnter. And most importantly you didn't make either of them come! You made me come. I'm the only pony you asked to come with you, because you needed my skills, and I came out alright. Everypony else came by their own choice and everything that happened to them is their own faults. Not yours." Locke took a breath, before pointing an now, much fainter smile. "Now you and me are going to fill our bellies, and forget about what happened, kay? Soul, you deep down, that cares about other ponies. I hate you. Every time I get in trouble it's because you make me actually like somepony. Don't make anything bad happen this time, got it!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy stared at him through the speech, letting it wash over her. Shen it was over, she just stared at him for a moment, then leaped forward, grabbing him and yanking his face into hers, locking her lips with his.

Locke, at that point realized, that Navy was an extremely good kisser...