MLP:FIM: Grand Castilia

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ChewyChewy

Re: MLP:FIM: Grand Castilia

Post by ChewyChewy »

"I'll have to experiment with them sometime, then," said Cookie, taking the pie out of the oven to cool and addressing the whistling teakettle.

"Don't get fresh with me, naughty kettle," said Cookie, laughing as she took the kettle off the stove and added the tea leaves.

"Just a few minutes until it cools down, boys."
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Light blinked at Crescendo. "Um, Cres, are you feeling alrigh- Eh, nevermind. Anyway, I said that Penwright here was getting dragged by his horn."
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Zack_the_husky wrote:Light blinked at Crescendo. "Um, Cres, are you feeling alrigh- Eh, nevermind. Anyway, I said that Penwright here was getting dragged by his horn."
"Well, that sounds very..." He paused, searching his mind for the right word, "interesting." He finished. "Is this a normal occurrence for him?" Crescendo asked.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

"Once is too often," grumbled Penwright. The unicorn looked this way and that, eyes narrowing as he looked for...something. "So what are you up to, Crescendo? Doing anything that could lead to an adventure filled with mild danger and wacky hijinks, culminating in some kind of lesson being learned? Hm? Hmm!? HMM!?"

By this point Pen's hair was frazzled, his left eye twitching. "Writer senses...tingling...suddenly hungry for...pie." He blinked. "Wait, pie?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Lizzie looked at Pen and sighed. "Ignore him. He's...well, he's Pen. I can't really describe him better then that." She nudged Pen with her shoulder.

"Could you quit breaking the fourth wall being so weird? You're scaring me." Lizzie shrugged. "By the way; watch your back! That creepy pony that lives in the forest is in town!" She lifted her head high, looking proud. "Not that I'm afraid of him. I could beat him in any kind of contest, any day, hooves behind my wings. But he does look ready to eat a less athletic pony, with his big..." She opened her mouth, revealing bared teeth that resembled Hate's. "...Sharp..." She raised her front hooves, eyes widening. "TEETH!" Lizzie exclaimed. She jumped into Light's face as she spoke.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Pen promptly fainted in fright.

[I'm not annoying anyone, am I? :? ]
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Light sighed. "Alright, come on, Penwright, get up. You're drawing attention to us."
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Clyde laughed, "I can just imagine someone making those into muffins and making a big sign that said 'Death Muffins for Sale! They're to Die for!' They may not be harmful, but they would be poisonous to their business with a name like that. Mind if I try one?" He asked with a smile.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

"Go ahead!" Hate said, scooting another bunch of the delicious Death Berries towards Clyde with his hoof...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
The Game

Post by The Game »

Lizzie smiled, proudly. "If you haven't made Pen faint by the end of the day, you really need to look closely at your life," she explained. Giggling, she poked the fallen unicorn's face. "Light's right. You're causing a scene. Plus, I saw you blink."
Last edited by The Game on Thu May 19, 2011 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Pen groaned and opened his eyes. He stared up at Lizzie with a half-annoyed, half-amused expression before climbing back up onto his hooves. "Well the faint was real. I only figured it'd be even more embarrassing if I got up from it right away. Can't you spare even a little bit of my pride?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"A little of this, a little of that, and a dash of those..." Sunset spoke as she carefully measured the ingredients into her cauldron, "Okay, so I just let this simmer for an entire day, and it'll be ready! Miss Marker's Magic Malady and Malaise Morning Medication!" She said as she used her magic to set the cauldron onto the wood stove. She turned to her desk where her equipment was and looked at it, "Okay, so for the next potion, I only need these things..." She said as she threw everything except what she needed onto the floor, though they looked at home with all of the other clutter, "And these things!" She said, picking something off the floor, and a few things off the shelves. She started to prepare the ingredients, "Now, for the Soft Sleeping Salve." She said as she prepared it, and threw the ingredients into a steamer to steam. She threw all of the rest of the things to the floor, leaving a massive mess in her wake. But the rest of her house was just as messy. She looked around at the mess and sighed, "I'm going to have to clean this, aren't I?" She asked herself before smiling, "Nope! I'll see if Cookie wants to help! She likes this kind of thing!" She stated before putting on her cloak, and walking outside.

She walked down the pathway, looking up at the sky, and bumping into various ponies. She kept walking, not really remembering or caring where she was headed. She hummed a song as she trotted down the streets, looking for her clean and tidy friend, "Cookie Cutter! Where are you? I need a favor!" She called. It hadn't occurred to her to simply to to Cookie's home yet.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:She walked down the pathway, looking up at the sky, and bumping into various ponies. She kept walking, not really remembering or caring where she was headed. She hummed a song as she trotted down the streets, looking for her clean and tidy friend, "Cookie Cutter! Where are you? I need a favor!" She called. It hadn't occurred to her to simply to to Cookie's home yet.
"I think I hear someone calling my name!" said Cookie, offering the pie and tea to her guests.

"Enjoy, fellas," she said as she opened her door. "Where am I always, Sunset?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"I think I hear someone calling my name!" said Cookie, offering the pie and tea to her guests.

"Enjoy, fellas," she said as she opened her door. "Where am I always, Sunset?"
Sunset turned her head towards Cookie's home, "Cookie! How are you?" She said as she trotted up to her, "Well, I was working on a few potions, and I had a wonderful idea! Spring cleaning! Let's start with my house!" She said, with a cheerful smile on her face.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Sunset turned her head towards Cookie's home, "Cookie! How are you?" She said as she trotted up to her, "Well, I was working on a few potions, and I had a wonderful idea! Spring cleaning! Let's start with my house!" She said, with a cheerful smile on her face.
Cookie laughed. "Always the eager one, aren't you, Sunset? Well, I'm doing well, thank you for asking--and I'm entertaining guests at the moment, but once I'm free, certainly. Happy to do it."

She smiled the cheerful smile with the owner of which no one could help being friends.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Sunset smiled, "Guests? You're always the best host, Cookie. Anyone would be very happy to be your guest!" She said with a little laugh, before inviting herself into Cookies house. But shortly after entering, she stopped and turned around, "Um, who are your guests, if I may ask?" She questioned, sounding uncertain. She enjoyed the company of her friends, but she wasn't too fond of talking to strangers.

((Sunset wouldn't really be the most social pony, but neither is she the least social. She would at least be acquaintances with everyone, probably not know Hate, and maybe being friends with some of them. ))
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Sunset smiled, "Guests? You're always the best host, Cookie. Anyone would be very happy to be your guest!" She said with a little laugh, before inviting herself into Cookies house. But shortly after entering, she stopped and turned around, "Um, who are your guests, if I may ask?" She questioned, sounding uncertain. She enjoyed the company of her friends, but she wasn't too fond of talking to strangers.

((Sunset wouldn't really be the most social pony, but neither is she the least social. She would at least be acquaintances with everyone, probably not know Hate, and maybe being friends with some of them. ))
Cookie was not at all offended that Sunset invited herself in--she was glad that Sunset knew she was welcome.

"Thank you for the compliment, Sunset! This is Clyde, and the other fellow he introduced me to is Hate."

She said "Hate" as though it were as ordinary a name as any other.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Sunset turned to Clyde and Hate and laughed a nervous laugh, which was a habit of hers when she was speaking to ponies who she didn't consider friends yet, "Um, hello Clyde. I'm, um, Sunset Mirage. I'm Cookie Cutter's neighbor. And it's nice to see you again, Hate." She said, her voice sounding shy and uncertain.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Nope," Lizzie deadpanned. "Speaking of pride...which one of you fellas think's you can keep your chin high after a girl crushes you in a pie-eating contest?" That was Lizzie; turning everything into a competition.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Light couldn't help but chuckle. "Liz, come on, do you seriously think you could beat any of us here at a pie-eating contest?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Is that a challenge Light?" Lizzie raised an eyebrow at Light. "Or are you too chicken??" And, to emphasize her point, she began to cluck like a --very impressive-- chicken.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Light narrowed his eyes, and looked right at her. "You're on.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

"I don't know about a contest, but pie sounds very good right now." As if on cue, Crescendo's stomach growled like a manticore. "Excuse me..." he said as he turned red from embarrassment.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

ctcmjh wrote:Sunset turned to Clyde and Hate and laughed a nervous laugh, which was a habit of hers when she was speaking to ponies who she didn't consider friends yet, "Um, hello Clyde. I'm, um, Sunset Mirage. I'm Cookie Cutter's neighbor. And it's nice to see you again, Hate." She said, her voice sounding shy and uncertain.
"Why hello there, my little pony." Hate said, grinning again, his sharp, yellow teeth glinting, "How are your potions coming along? Did you like that Poison Joke I lent you? It's quite a remarkable plant, being both useful in potions and rather tasty if you can either neutralize the poison or deal with its effects... Like your mane and tail turning into snakes..." He chuckled, remembering the last time that had happened to him...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: "Why hello there, my little pony." Hate said, grinning again, his sharp, yellow teeth glinting, "How are your potions coming along? Did you like that Poison Joke I lent you? It's quite a remarkable plant, being both useful in potions and rather tasty if you can either neutralize the poison or deal with its effects... Like your mane and tail turning into snakes..." He chuckled, remembering the last time that had happened to him...
Sunset nodded, "Yes, yes, the Poison Joke. And it is pretty useful, after the effects are dealt with. I'm lucky I never fell victim to it's debatably hilarious poison." She said, "And I have two potions simmering at home as we speak. They take a day to fully brew, but they seem to be going along nicely. Though I don't know why I decided to brew a petrification potion... Maybe I brewed the magic malady medication as a cure for the petrification potion!" She said, rambling off in the way she often did.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"A petrification potion?" Hate asked, raising a brow, "You should be careful with that one... I don't want to be called into town to help a poor pony you've accidentally turned into stone..."
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Feel free to have some apple pie and tea, Sunset," said Cookie cheerfully. "I've made plenty."
PF chars

--Phoenix

The Game

Post by The Game »

"Bring it, Light-switch," Lizzie replied. Smiling at Crescendo, she said, "Sounds to me like you want in! Nopony with a rumbling tummy like that can resist a pie eating contest!"
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Pen watched the proceedings from the sidelines and frowned. "It's so strange. I pretend to be fainted for a few minutes, and when I come to it seems like days have passed without me!"

[I'm serious guys, I have no idea where or who I'm around right now.]
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( That's terrible... You're with Lizzie, Lightbulb, and Crescendo, and you're about to eat a lot of pie. ))
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:(( That's terrible... You're with Lizzie, Lightbulb, and Crescendo, and you're about to eat a lot of pie. ))
[Yes, well, I've had a very, very, very bad day. Sorry.]

"I love pie!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

naylorfan90 wrote:[Yes, well, I've had a very, very, very bad day. Sorry.]

"I love pie!"
(( Then be happy: it's time for unlimited PIE! ))
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( Blue is taking to long. I'ma post and you guys go ahead and respond. ))
ChewyChewy wrote:"Feel free to have some apple pie and tea, Sunset," said Cookie cheerfully. "I've made plenty."
"EYUP!" Hate said, munching a piece of pie he was holding with a black tentacle which came out of his horn. (The first one since Cookie met him, actually) "These apples are pretty fresh too... Nice and crunchy!"
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"Oh, only the freshest for Cookie Cutter's kitchen!" said Cookie, smiling. "Glad you're enjoying them!"
PF chars

--Phoenix

BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

((RUN COWARDS! I LIVE!))

Clyde accepted the berry with a smile. It was quite different from any other fruit he had had before. He was about to speak when a new pony came into Cookie's home, He smiled and greeted her, "Glad to meet you, Sunset. Clyde Gale at your service. I'm suprised I have not met you before, since I live a few houses down the street myself." He chuckled as he accepted a slice of pie from Cookie. He listened quietly as Sunset and Hate spoke with each other, only speaking when he heard Hate mentioning Poison Joke. "Ah, now that's some fun stuff. I once caught a bad case of that on my third trip through Everfree. It made my legs srink so small, I couldn't even walk. Though it did make flying easier." he laughed.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Alright, so, let's see...Where exactly is all the pie, again?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Hate nodded at Clyde's story, "Like I said, quite tasty too. There are plenty of ponies who have constant jokes played on them by it because they like it so much that they keep eating it, but don't know how to neutralize the poison." He chuckled, "Actually, if you want to make a good prank, you can dry them and grind the flowers down into powder. I used to play jokes on all the high-born ponies back when I were but a foal studying in the arts of sorcery in the grànde city of Cànterlotte. Oh what a merry time! In fact, I remember an occasion whence I gathered a colossal amount of the powder and dumped it on Prin-ER, my classmates, a group of my classmates." Hate cringed slightly, he'd forgotten himself completely, reverted back into his old habits, and worst of all, he'd ALMOST said "Princess Celestia" in front of her subjects, who likely adored her nearly as much he'd adored Luna at one time. "Er, anyway," he recovered, "It was fun at the time, but I guess I'm a bit old for such crude, and potentially disruptive humor... Now I just use it for food and health-potions..."

(( Edit: By the way, in case it's not obvious, from "High-Born" on he's talking in Middle-Equestrian, because he's having a flashback to 1000 years ago. ))
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Great! So all of us are competing!" Lizzie grinned. "Now pick up those lazy hooves!
We're going to the pie place on Sweet Street!"
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

"Well then, let's go! Allons-y!" Penwright began trotting away, head held high, eyes closed and a pleased grin on his muzzle. Finally, things were getting interesting. Intriguing! enga-

He never saw the brick wall of the random building coming. "Ow...hoof's on first..."
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

"Okay!" Crescendo said as he started following behind Pen. Mmmm...pie. I hope they have apple... He had quickly become lost in thought and walked straight into the wall as well. "Ow" he said, rubbing his muzzle,"When did that get there?"