MLP:FIM: Grand Castilia

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Penwrite

Re: MLP:FIM: Grand Castilia

Post by Penwrite »

After several seconds of top-of-his-lungs screaming, Pen stopped, head drooping back to the ground as he began the boring but necessary action of catching his breath.

"It's...no...fun if...you don't...scream...too..." Staggering up to his hooves, Pen stumbled about for a moment, before reaching a hoof up to touch his forehead. He quickly pulled it back from the developing bruise. "Ouch, ouch ouch ouch..." His head felt like it was going to explode!

That wasn't the worst pain Pen was experiencing, however. Staggering over to Crescendo, he sat down on his haunches and hung his head. "I can't believe she did that..."
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hem took a breath and paused, collecting his composure before speaking. "Umm, yeah. I heard someone calling out, but it was hard to hear. It sounded like they were looking for someone named Maury. My little friend and I wer-huh?" He glanced back and forth, noticing Starry had dissapeared. He walked over the edge of the cloud and popped up on the other side a moment later. "Where did she go?"
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

naylorfan90 wrote:After several seconds of top-of-his-lungs screaming, Pen stopped, head drooping back to the ground as he began the boring but necessary action of catching his breath.

"It's...no...fun if...you don't...scream...too..." Staggering up to his hooves, Pen stumbled about for a moment, before reaching a hoof up to touch his forehead. He quickly pulled it back from the developing bruise. "Ouch, ouch ouch ouch..." His head felt like it was going to explode!

That wasn't the worst pain Pen was experiencing, however. Staggering over to Crescendo, he sat down on his haunches and hung his head. "I can't believe she did that..."
"I could scream now if you really want." He offered. He held still in his spot, only turning his head to look at Pen. "But first, are you okay? What happened?" Crescendo asked, a bit of concern in his voice.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Lizzie shook her head, "I was saying Starry, not Maury." She landed gently on the cloud, peering closely at a Pegasus sculpture. "...You're friend isn't this sculpture...is it?" she asked slowly, giving Hem a nervous smile.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hem tilted his head, "What? No! I may be crazy, but I'm not insane. Wait... Starry? That's who I was talking about. She was here a second ago." He said as he jumped onto the bottom of a cloud above them.

The Game

Post by The Game »

Lizzie sighed in relief; she wasn't talking to a crazy person. Or, well, he seemed to be crazy but not crazy crazy. If that made any sense.

Wait, did he say Starry? Like her Starry? Lizzie furrowed her brow. "Wait!" She said to Hem, following him to the other cloud. Complete seriousness in her expression, she asked, "Is the Starry you're talking about yay high" she lifted a forehoof to about Starry's height "Have greenish eyes, and doesn't have a cutie mark?"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hem looked at her hoof, then up towards the ground. He was about to say that from the ground to her hoof would be a very large pony, indeed. But when he saw the look on her face, he realized she was in no mood for jokes. "Yes, that's her. Who are you? Is she in some kind of trouble?" He asked.

Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Pen sniffled and looked over at Crescendo. "Navy threw a lockbox at my face after I saw her with a stranger. I think something's going on..."
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

naylorfan90 wrote:Pen sniffled and looked over at Crescendo. "Navy threw a lockbox at my face after I saw her with a stranger. I think something's going on..."
"Well, that sounds mean...and painful." Crescendo said looking. Wait, who is Navy? He thought to himself. "Hey, who's Navy? Is she somepony your close too?" He sat there staring at Pen, waiting for an answer.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"I'm Lizzie Lu, her sister," Lizzie replied. She gave an exasperated sigh. "Starry's not in trouble...well, not yet anyway, but I'm worried about her. She flew off early this morning and I haven't seen her sinc--" Suddenly her eyes widened. "Wait, you know where she is?"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Sister... that make sence Hem thought, "Well, Miss Lizzie Lu. I. Am. Sorry. To. Say. That. I. Do. Not. Know. Where. Starry. Went." He said slowly as he nodded towards the cloud sculpture with a smile.

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

exranio wrote:He groaned "Do I really have too?" He said in the whiniest voice he had. "Fine your the boss." He sighed and slowly walked his way out of the ally. He mumble complaints under his breath like a child who lost a game.

(Sorry guys. Even though Locke isn't the smartest pony he knows what he's doing when it comes to his job. He knows very well when somepony is dead or not.)
OK SO.
Navy lead Locke back to that house and then they were there so now what?

(( In the future, I'll try to respond faster and with more detail ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke annoyed tossed the box into the second story window. Breaking it of course.

" There the deed done." Locke cracked his neck "You got some nice aim with that box. Nailed him right between the eyes. Something a criminal would do Ms. Librarian." Locke teased the blue mare.

" Ya know I'm used to doing some heavy lifting while flying. I could probably carry you in the air for bit on our way to shade manner. Unless an earth pony is to afraid the skies.
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
The Game

Post by The Game »

Lizzie looked at the sculpture, then at Hem, tilted her head to the side. "Why are you-- oh. Oh." She nodded in understanding. "Well, Mr. Pegasus, I hope you have a really awesome day..." she said a little loudly, as she quietly made her way to the sculpture. "I'm going to go now."

Starry sighed in exasperation. She peeked around the sculpture, scowling. "What was that Hem! She could have found me--"

"GOTCHA!"

In a flash, Lizzie had scooped up Starry and placed the filly on her back. She smiled at Hem. "Thanks for helping me...uh..." it was then that she realized she didn't know the stallion's name.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

"Neighem Gale, at your service, though you can call me Hem. Though I must tell you, there is no mister pegasus here." Hem said as he pointed at his back, revealing his lack of wings. "The only pegasi here are the two lovely sisters before me." He said with a wave towards Lizzie and Starry.

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

exranio wrote:Locke annoyed tossed the box into the second story window. Breaking it of course.

" There the deed done." Locke cracked his neck "You got some nice aim with that box. Nailed him right between the eyes. Something a criminal would do Ms. Librarian." Locke teased the blue mare.
Navy waved it off with a hoof, "Oh don't pass it for anything: I hit him with solid objects like that all the time. He never seems to remember is, and if I weren't doing that, he'd just be running into walls anyway, what with him always being lost in thought..." she glanced up at the window, "To admit, for a master-thief, you sure weren't subtle with that... But I guess it's too late now..." she sighed...
" Ya know I'm used to doing some heavy lifting while flying. I could probably carry you in the air for bit on our way to shade manner. Unless an earth pony is to afraid the skies.
Navy looked upward and thought about it... "Perhaps... Though I really don't see much of a point to it, and I'd much prefer to keep my hooves on the ground, as much as..." she peered over at Locke over her reading spectacles, "well... actually, I don't trust you... but in any case, I don't see much need for it... I have some things to aquire before we go there..."

She turned to walk off and glanced back at him, "To the library then?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
exranio

Post by exranio »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"To admit, for a master-thief, you sure weren't subtle with that... But I guess it's too late now..." she sighed...
"Well I don't care much for giving things back."
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Navy looked upward and thought about it... "Perhaps... Though I really don't see much of a point to it, and I'd much prefer to keep my hooves on the ground, as much as..." she peered over at Locke over her reading spectacles, "well... actually, I don't trust you... but in any case, I don't see much need for it... I have some things to aquire before we go there..."

She turned to walk off and glanced back at him, "To the library then?"
"Aww you don't trust me?" Locke mocked the sound of an upset child. "Good idea"
Locke fluttered in the air for a second, before swooping Navy up under his fore legs against her will.
"Because I'm really not a pony to be trusted." Locke said with an evil-ish grin. Carrying the reluctant Navy he flew as fast as he could to the library while staying close to the ground in case he dropped her.
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Cwitt wrote:
naylorfan90 wrote:Pen sniffled and looked over at Crescendo. "Navy threw a lockbox at my face after I saw her with a stranger. I think something's going on..."
"Well, that sounds mean...and painful." Crescendo said looking. Wait, who is Navy? He thought to himself. "Hey, who's Navy? Is she somepony your close too?" He sat there staring at Pen, waiting for an answer.
At Crescendo's question, Penwright sighed."You could say that. We're good friends, or at least I thought we were. But anyways," he stood up, wobbled in place for a moment until he regained his balance, and began walking for the exit of the alley. "She's never just left me lying around like that after throwing something at me. Something is up, and I intend to find out what."

Suddenly stopping, he looked over his shoulder at Crescendo. "Wanna help? Could be fun."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

exranio wrote: "Aww you don't trust me?" Locke mocked the sound of an upset child. "Good idea"
Locke fluttered in the air for a second, before swooping Navy up under his fore legs against her will.
"Because I'm really not a pony to be trusted." Locke said with an evil-ish grin. Carrying the reluctant Navy he flew as fast as he could to the library while staying close to the ground in case he dropped her.
(( Ah yes, I was guessing you might do that... ))
Navy let out a little yelp as she was whisked off her hooves, which thrashed about a bit as they left the ground. She didn't like it, but once she was well off the ground, there wasn't much more to do for it. "Whisking me away I see, not very gentlecoltly of you..." she scowled up at him dryly, her legs dangling beneath her, twitching about in an instinctual desire to feel out the ground. She glanced about a bit, making sure Locke wasn't making a wrong turn...
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke went faster and a tiny bit higher. " Blue, what would ever make you think I'm a gentlecolt?? He laughed
" Now come on smile. That's no way to enjoy flying. You have to relax and let your body float. Be confident!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy wasn't too worried about Locke actually trying to hurt her: he really didn't have a reason to. Still, she wasn't very happy about him playing this kind of game with her, and it made her very uncomfortable to be transported like this. She held onto his forelegs a bit with her own, just in case he loosened his grip. "Confident? That's easy for you to say: you've got wings, your bones are almost as dense as a birds, and you can walk on clouds! I'm just an Earth Pony remember? We don't have the ability to float, we kick trees over and stomp the ground!" She was getting over the fact that she was in the air, but she didn't appreciate the fact that Locke had swept her up against her will: it was quite demeaning in fact...

In any case, they were approaching the library now, and it would soon be over... "Land on the roof will you? I'm going to grab some things off of the second floor..."

(( I made an Equestria Online reference there. Who can pick it out? ))

==== Meanwhile ====
Hate glanced out the window and procured a rathar ornate (and archaic) stopwatch from his bag, checking the time. "Well then," he said, flipping it shut and putting it away, "It appears to be getting late, and I do have some errands to run tonight. Therefore, I must bid ye all farewell..." he began to pull his satchel back over his neck, preparing to leave...
exranio

Post by exranio »

"Whoa on thatsa bit much. I'm strong enough to hold you, but carrying you that high will put some serious strain on my legs. I could use the momentum to throw you!" He laughed then did a flip pretending to let her go into the air. "Kidding. Don't worry I'll get you up there"This is really going to hurt. He forced himself to fly higher to the roof. Straining his wings and legs he finally dropped her on the roof before dropping himself. "Sorry. Its much easier to carry a pony than to lift one."
The Game

Post by The Game »

BlueAnubis wrote:"Neighem Gale, at your service, though you can call me Hem. Though I must tell you, there is no mister pegasus here." Hem said as he pointed at his back, revealing his lack of wings. "The only pegasi here are the two lovely sisters before me." He said with a wave towards Lizzie and Starry.
Lizzie grinned at Hem again, even giggling at his compliment, making Starry pretend to gag. Suddenly, a confused expression passed over Lizzie's face. "Wait, if you're not a pegasus, how are you up here?"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hem laughed at Starry's reaction, "With just a hop, skip, and jump." He replied with a smile, "Oh, you mean the whole 'on the clouds' thing? Why, the same way I can walk on walls. That is to say, I have no idea whatsoever. I just started doing it one day. Ah, the memories of all the tests Dr. Greg Horse performed." He sighed, "I think I almost drode him to the point of eating his cane. All they found was no magic, no science, no wings, and more unrestrained energy than should be in five large ponies (and one medium sized zebra). Personally, I just find it's more fun to just enjoy it without wondering why." He said as he rolled onto his back, causing his feet to point down to the ground.

Clyde turned to Hate, "So soon? But we were just about to discuss our plans for the weekend. Cookie's story has me wondering about the other legends floating around our little city. You know, the Headless Horse/Man, Shade Manor, Pony-eating Parasprites, that sourt of thing."
Last edited by BlueAnubis on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

BlueAnubis wrote:Clyde turned to Hate, "So soon? But we were just about to discuss our plans for the weekend. Cookie's story has me wondering about the other legends floating around our little city. You know, the Headless Horse/Man, Shade Manor, Pony-eating Parasprites, that sourt of thing."
Hate glanced up at him, "'Shade Manor'?" he blinked, then shook his head, "Oh, don't worry about that place, 'tis only an abandoned manor and not more. These superstitions of it aren't anything to be thought of, 'tis but an old mare's tale!" he was trying to hide his anxiousness from hearing the place brought up, but his dialect-shift may have been a bit revealing to anyone who'd figured that out. He started packing up again, calming a bit internally, "In any case, 'tis been closed up for many a century, its only purpose nostalgia. You're more apt to find something in the tales of carnivorous paraspríte than abandoned houses on hills..."

==== Library ====
exranio wrote:"Whoa on thatsa bit much. I'm strong enough to hold you, but carrying you that high will put some serious strain on my legs. I could use the momentum to throw you!" He laughed then did a flip pretending to let her go into the air. "Kidding. Don't worry I'll get you up there"This is really going to hurt. He forced himself to fly higher to the roof. Straining his wings and legs he finally dropped her on the roof before dropping himself. "Sorry. Its much easier to carry a pony than to lift one."
Navy smirked down at him, "Well, if you aren't up to the job, don't make the offer. If you'll remember, I was content to just walk here..." she turned to head for the roof-access, where she could take the stairs down to the library's top floor...
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke lay where he was groaning "Fine. You just get what you want babe. I'll just sit here." he looked behind his wing to check on his knife. It was a very elegant knife with many well designed curves the blade was still held in its sheath in good condition. He grumbled to himself "I totally should have just threw her."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy glanced back, noting that ocke was actually pretty tired... She sighed, trotting back over to him, "Ah fine, 'cmon then..." she shoved her snout under him and lifted him onto her back with a grunt, turning to haul him back inside with her. Pegasi were much lighter than Earth Ponies, and ponies were typically good at carrying large weights on their backs, so it really wasn't that hard for her to carry him like that...
exranio

Post by exranio »

"Thanks blue. Eh uh if we're not in jail tomarrow do you want to do anything?"Why am I asking that. This pony has enough attitude to fill a vault. Oooh vaults gold. Confounded thoughts! "I mean what are you going to do with these books. They'll probably notice the new ancient books in the library."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Well..." Navy said, waling through the door to the back-office stairwell which lead into the restricted parts of the library, "First I'll transcribe them into modern-Equestrian, which will give me some copies in case the second part goes south. Then I'll have them donated to the library as an anonymous donor. And once that's done, well, then I'll have been the first pony in a thousand years to have round-the-clock access to those... those tender... supple... verbose pages... Ooohh.... it'll be so... oohh..." she audibly licked her lips, closed her eyes, and gave a sigh, savoring the thought for a moment before snapping back to reality as she neared the landing, "Oh, er... Or I could sell them on the back-market for a few extra bits... Whichever seems more practical at the time I suppose..." She bit her lip, noting the alarming state of her own deviancy... Suddenly she realized something, then glanced up at him, "Hey, wait a minute... Did you just try to ask me out?"
exranio

Post by exranio »

"Uhhhhhhh, no. That little bit you said about the black market didn't sound like you though." He rubbed his hoof on her head with a grin "Am I rubbing off on you? Thats so cute by the end of the day you'll be a cute little theif with no moral." Maybe I should just kidnap her. Force her to go on my journey with me like that one guy 4 years ago. Then again he tried to kill me then got me stuck in prison. Never mind bad idea.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Lizzie looked down at Hem and blinked. He was so...random. "That's really awesome," she said incredulously. "And you have got to show me the walking on walls thing!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

exranio wrote:"Uhhhhhhh, no. That little bit you said about the black market didn't sound like you though." He rubbed his hoof on her head with a grin "Am I rubbing off on you? Thats so cute by the end of the day you'll be a cute little theif with no moral." Maybe I should just kidnap her. Force her to go on my journey with me like that one guy 4 years ago. Then again he tried to kill me then got me stuck in prison. Never mind bad idea.
Navy blinked, "What? I've bought and sold things on the black market before... It's not hard..." She sighed,unlocking and opening a door which lead from the hall into a much more domestic looking set of rooms...

...Which were decorated with books. There were book-styled tables and chairs, book-styled light fixtures, even the wallpaper was of shelved books. Navy looked around, just now realizing how heavily her obsession with books was shown by her choice in decoration. "Um... So this is the librarian's quarters..." she said a bit sheepishly, walking over to the couch, which was also made to look like books, and rolling Locke off her back and onto its soft, book-cushions...
exranio

Post by exranio »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: Um... So this is the librarian's quarters..."
"Clearly!" Locke took a better look at the room he was in. He cringed with a shudder. "Ya know. I've seen rooms full of skulls, corpes, and violent graffiti that was less creepy than this. I'm just goning to close my eyes and go to a happy place." Locke did just that. With annoying murmuring of course "Vaults, money, books suck, cash, gems, trophies, books suck,drake's heart, Navy Blue" realising the last word he just said he broke into singing an old hymn hoping she wouldn't notice her name.

♪Ieyui Nobomenu Renmiri Yojuyogo Hasatekanae Kutamae♪ He sung in a pitch that could be described as only slightly high. Not by any means a great singer, but at least he could carry a tune.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy blinked down at him, having heard that last bit. She walked off into her bedroom and looked at herself in her open-book-styled double-mirror... I suppose I could see him fawning over me... she struck a somewhat provocative pose, Yes... I suppose I do have the whole "Kinky Librarian" look down... she struck a couple of more risque poses, Mmmm... Yes Navy, you are QUITE the attractive filly... she gave a little hum of approval and licked her lips, then gave a little giggle. She walked back to her bedroom door, making sure Locke was still lying on the couch: he was dozing off as he sung the little tune. She closed the door and glanced over at her alarm clock: they could totally take a one-hour nap before they prepared to leave...

She went over to her book-themed alarm-clock and hoof-wound it, setting it to wake her in one hour, and with that, she promptly flopped down on her book-shaped bed, draped a book-decorated sheet over herself, and dozed off...

(( edit: is that more PC of a thing for her to think to herself? ))
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

naylorfan90 wrote:At Crescendo's question, Penwright sighed."You could say that. We're good friends, or at least I thought we were. But anyways," he stood up, wobbled in place for a moment until he regained his balance, and began walking for the exit of the alley. "She's never just left me lying around like that after throwing something at me. Something is up, and I intend to find out what."

Suddenly stopping, he looked over his shoulder at Crescendo. "Wanna help? Could be fun."
"Sure!" Crescendo said, a little too enthusiastically. Finally, something to do! He thought as he stood up and trotted over to Pen. "So, where do we should we start looking for this "Navy"?"
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke fell into slumber. In his dream he was alone in a temple of some sort. He had a hat and a whip on him. Across from him was the last piece of drake's heart. He carefully moved toward it holding a sack of sand in mouth. As fast as he can he switches out the two. He walks off triumphantly thinking he's done a perfect job. Then he heard a loud thud. He turned to see a boulder rolling for him!

"Uh oh! Time to speed up!" He flew forward as fast as he could to out run the boulder. Collecting precious golden rings. He could see the exit he was going to make it. Then the door slowly started closing. Locke went into a slide going under the door. His hat wasn't on his head anymore though. It was on the other side! He quickly risked his head to snatch his hat back with his teeth. Nearly loosing his head he comes out with his hat.

Then he put together all the pieces of drake's heart and swallows it whole. His eyes turn more reptillian, he gorws scales under his fur, and gets strong curled horns on his head. His wings transform into the bat like wings of a dragon bigger and more dangerous. His teeth change into sharp fangs made to crush through meat and gems. His tail changes into a long powerful lizard's tail. He finall became the dragon breed. Then he heard the sharp buzzing in his head. Had something gone wrong. Was the crystal tainted. He fell to the growing headache. Till he woke up to the alarm.

Oh just a dream. Right. He strecthed his legs and yawned. It should be about time to go now huh?
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

"We shall look for Navy..." Pen struck what he hoped to be a suitably heroic pose, considering he had never done anything like this for quite a while, "At the shipyards!"

Several seconds of silence passed, before he groaned and gave himself a light slap on the cheek. "I know, I know, terrible joke. Let's just get going. Navy's the librarian for the Grand Castilia library, we'll look there first. If she and her mystery friend aren't there we'll try...SHADE MANOR."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

exranio wrote:Oh just a dream. Right. He strecthed his legs and yawned. It should be about time to go now huh?
Of course, when he opened his eyes, he was no longer lying on the living room couch, but was now in an enourmous library, with books everywhere. Even the cielings and floors were made of BOOKS. It was like the book-tastic book-land off bookishness! The alarm he'd heard was a distant bell somewhere in the library.

Navy frolicked through the library, giggling with joy, "Books! Oh Books! YES!! I LOVE BOOKS!!!" she was squealing with glee when she realized that she was not alone with the books. She skidded to a halt down the row from Locke, turning up some pages like a cloud of dust. "Locke?? What are you doing here? This is MY dream!" she scolded him.
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke observed his surroundings. Holy book that's a lot of books.

"No your in my dream! Clearly I'm having one of those dreams where you wake up into a continuing dream. Now stop messing up my dreams with your filthy books!" He held that S as if he were some kind of serpent. He tried turning into a dragon breed again. If this was still his dream he should be able to do it. To his dismay only his tongue changed. "Thiss iss annoying. Now get out of my dream I don't want to dream of you!" He lied. "And if thisss isss your dream sssstop dreaming about me! It feelsss uncomfortable!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Why you little-" Navy was getting a bit angry at Locke for this, but suddenly stopped, noticing an odd sensation around her legs. She looked down to find that she was now wearing beautiful satin socks, which matched her mane perfectly and had little book embroidererments on them, "What the...???" she suddenly noticed the room filling with steam, as if this were part of some bizarre fantasy which Locke was having about her. "LOCKE!" she raged, "STOP SCREWING UP MY FANTASY-WORLD WITH YOUR FANTASIES ABOUT ME!!!" She stomped her sock-clad hooves in annoyance at him...