MLP:FIM: Grand Castilia

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

exranio

Re: MLP:FIM: Grand Castilia

Post by exranio »

Locke's job in this house was done. He still wasn't to prepared for the shade mansion heist. He just learned about it there wasn't much he could do to prepare. He decided the best thing to do was to meet back with Navy. Locke stepped out the house and flew himself up into the sky. Spotting one particular blue pony was difficult in an entire town, but in the many jobs he's done he learned how to make some one out in a crowd. He saw her with another pony. He seemed to be a unicorn from the distance. It didn't matter though. He speed at her full throttle like a missile. He slowed himself down before hitting the ground. He slid across the rode in front of navy.

"Ya miss me?" He gave a smug grin and waved his mane into place. "Listen we've gotta talk a bit more about this book before I can be properly prepared for it's contents." He didn't notice she was actually talking to the unicorn he saw and paid him no mind.
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:(( Make fun of Starry for being a BLANK FLANK! ))
((Hey now, just because Hem is 1/16th mule, that doesn't mean he has to act like a jacHey now!! PG.))

"'Slowpoke Starry?' Speed isn't everything, you know. Clyde can fly as long as he wants, but it takes him about three times longer than anyone else to get there. While I could run from my house to the library in the blink of an eye, but then I couldn't stand up for about half an hour or so because I couldn't breathe. Everypony is different, so everypony should be their own pony instead of trying to be somepony else." he smiled as he pointed to himself, "I am Neighem, or Hem, if you prefer, and I like to paint. What do you like to do?"
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Crescendo was letting his eyes wander all around the room, his eyes not stopping to rest on anything in particular. Chair, chair, table, ceiling, pie, pony... OH YEAH! Light's still here! So then, Crescendo spoke. "Soooo... what now? I don't have anything to do right now. Well, except finishing that song, but song writing is sooo boring compared to pie eating contests and... stuff."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Starry blinked. Wow. This stranger-- no, Hem, was really smart. "Speed isn't everything...?" She repeated in a questioning tone. Then, with a smile, added, "Or at least it isn't for me! You're really smart Hem!" As for his question, she answered with a slightly less excited air. "I don't know what I like to do. Not yet. I don't have my cutie mark yet..." she ducked her head and blushed. It would never stop being embarrassing to say that.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hem smiled, "Cutie Mark? That brings back memories. Why, I remember getting my Cutie Mark like it was two years ago, which is odd, since it happened three years ago. You know, I broke the record for going the longest without a Cutie Mark in recorded history." He rolled onto his back, grabbed a small cloud between his hooves, and began molding it. "But, you didn't answer my question. I said; 'What do you like to do?' Not; 'What is your special talent?'. There must be something that you think is fun. Otherwise, I'll be forced to believe you had a very boring ten years indeed."

The Game

Post by The Game »

Starry tilted her head slightly; Hem just started molding a cloud. Randomness aside, she said, "You? You broke the record? ....Wait, there was a record?" She shook her head to get herself back on topic. "I..well, I do like to read. I spend a lot of time at the library, or reading my sister's stories." The philly's brow furrowed as she thought harder. "Sometimes I chart the stars."
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

[*twiddles his thumbs, waiting for RockstarRaccoon to post*]
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

(( Sorry. I keep posting everywhere that I'm having trouble doing things. I've actually had this reply window open for a couple days, but I'm having a bad week... ))
naylorfan90 wrote:"My writing's going just fine, thank you!" Pen made a turn down a seemingly random road and continued on, trusting his companion to follow him. "Today I just started a new story, it came to me in a dream while I was collapsed on the floor of the pie shop after running into a door again. it's about a mysterious thief coming to a normal town in search of items of power, and only the brave...and handsome! writer main character can gather friends and stop him."

Pen chuckled at this last bit and looked up at the sky. Up there somewhere, he thought he could make out a couple ponies on a cloud. "I hope my readers will forgive a bit of...self-indulgence with that last bit. But who doesn't want to be a hero, ri-"

Having still been looking up at the clouds, it came as no surprise to the random ponies walking the streets when Pen walked face-first into a wall.
"Oh my..." Navy said, looking down at him, raising a hoof to cover her mouth, "Are you alright? Penwright?" She leaned in a bit...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hem smiled, "Reading is very enjoyable, and the fact that your sister writes is convienent since you would never run out of things to read." he said as he let go of the cloud, now shaped like a pegasis (albeit, a very small one). "Charting stars is something that sounds interesting. Looking at the stars on a clear night is very relaxing after a long day, though I am not sure how one would chart them."

Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Penwright groaned and rolled over onto his back so he was staring straight up at Navy. His eyes rolled around comically in their sockets.

"Oh hello pretty mare, did you catch the number of that wall? I think I should call the police and report him. Boy the ground is comfortable why can I taste color I must say the sky is a wonderful shade of spicy this afternoon."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy blushed a little, cringing, "Err... Actually, you were the one who ran into the wall... uh... are you feeling alright? Maybe we should take you to a doctor..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

exranio wrote:Locke's job in this house was done. He still wasn't to prepared for the shade mansion heist. He just learned about it there wasn't much he could do to prepare. He decided the best thing to do was to meet back with Navy. Locke stepped out the house and flew himself up into the sky. Spotting one particular blue pony was difficult in an entire town, but in the many jobs he's done he learned how to make some one out in a crowd. He saw her with another pony. He seemed to be a unicorn from the distance. It didn't matter though. He speed at her full throttle like a missile. He slowed himself down before hitting the ground. He slid across the rode in front of navy.

"Ya miss me?" He gave a smug grin and waved his mane into place. "Listen we've gotta talk a bit more about this book before I can be properly prepared for it's contents." He didn't notice she was actually talking to the unicorn he saw and paid him no mind.
Navy jumped back a little, a forehoof raised in surprise, "Oh! Locke!? What..." she shook it off, "Talk? Well..." she glanced down at Penwright, who was still loling around on the ground... "Fine..." she started off in another direction, away from the prying ears of ponies...

(( WORST PONY EVAR ))
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke walked with navy leaving the dazed unicorn where he was. "Well yeah I figured I have no info about this shade manor place. really. All I know is that there is an enchanted lock and library. I you want me to really help we gotta scope this place out. That way I have an idea what to be prepared for what sort of equipment to bring and all that."
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

exranio wrote:Locke walked with navy leaving the dazed unicorn where he was. "Well yeah I figured I have no info about this shade manor place. really. All I know is that there is an enchanted lock and library. I you want me to really help we gotta scope this place out. That way I have an idea what to be prepared for what sort of equipment to bring and all that."
"Well..." Navy started, "Shade Manor is a pretty good walk from the main town, but I have those maps of it if you want an idea of the layout..." she looked at him as they turned onto a quiet, empty street, suddenly remembering the last time she'd seen him. "Hey... I was worried about you..." she reared up a bit to give him a hug...

...Only that was a ruse: instead of wrapping her forelegs around him, she stuck her hooves behind his wings, immediately finding the box in the hiding-spot she'd read about in a book. She simply yanked it out and held it, glaring at him angrily...
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

A few more moments of rolling around in their sockets and Pen's eyes finally returned to normal. He groaned and reached a hoof up, rubbing over the bruise forming where his forehead had hit the wall, before looking around. "Hm? Navy?"

He was alone on the street. Climbing back up onto his hooves Pen looked around some more, his memories of the last minute or so rather foggy. There was a wall, and dizziness, and some Pegasus...Pen's intelligence and perception kicked into overdrive as he thought about the Pegasus. manacles. Cutie mark. Worn appearance. Whispered tones with Navy.

"Oh my gosh...oh my gosh!" Pen broke into a gallop down the street, screaming Navy's name. "Navy! Navy, that Pegasus, he's-" Pen stopped at an alley and pointed at Locke dramatically. "He's an undercover cop who was forced to take part in a jailbreak with inmates he was trying to infiltrate, and now the whole Equestrian police force is after him because they think he's become a real criminal and you're trying to help him!

...right?"
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke stared at the unicorn. "...Ummmm. No. I am a mask maker with an odd fashion sense who is happily delivering a special mask." If that doesn't work I'll have to throw the dang box at him. (its still in navy's hands I can yank from her and throw it at him) "Go ahead. Shoo!" He motioned with his hoof for him to move on.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"It's like drawing a map, only you're using stars instead of streets, or land-markers, and it's of the night sky instead of the ground," Starry explained after a few seconds of thoughtful silence.

------------

Lizzie landed in front of her home, barreling through the door. "Mo-om have you seen Starry anywhere? We're...uh..." She couldn't exactly say she lost her sister. "...playing hide and seek and she's really good!"

"That's funny," Mrs. Flyhigh said as she trotted up to her daughter, "Tanner came around earlier asking the exact same thing. Starry must be excellent at hiding."

"O-of course she is, I taught her my best hiding spots!" Lizzie shifted under her mother's skeptical gaze. "But if she's not here...then...I'll...uh...I'll-- Hey look at the time, I'm late for that thing at that place with that guy. See ya later Mom!" Before she could display anymore of her terrible lying skills, Lizzie trotted right back out the door. "I really need to practice thinking on the spot," she mumbled as she unfurled her wings. Howeve, instead of going higher, she stayed close to te ground, calling Starry's name.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hem thought for a moment, "Ah! Maps of the stars. I had one of those from when a friend of mine came back from Hollywoah. Though it showed a different kind of star entirely." He laughed. "Perhaps you can show me how you do it sometime? It sounds like fun. Hey... do you hear that?" He said as his ears turned back and forth, listening for the faint sound.

Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

exranio wrote:Locke stared at the unicorn. "...Ummmm. No. I am a mask maker with an odd fashion sense who is happily delivering a special mask." If that doesn't work I'll have to throw the dang box at him. (its still in navy's hands I can yank from her and throw it at him) "Go ahead. Shoo!" He motioned with his hoof for him to move on.
Pen blinked at the shooing motion Locke made. Looking between the mare and stallion in the alley, their close proximity, the hushed tones he remembered, it all began to make sense...

"OHHHH..." He jumped up onto his hind legs and pointed a hoof at the pair. "You're secret lovers!"

[If these wild, fanciful claims stop being funny and get annoying, say so and I'll stop.]
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Navy, at that point, threw the locked box at Pen's face, knocking him out cold. "I think he's dead..." she said, noting that Pen wasn't getting back up... "Quick!" she looked at Locke, "Help me hide the body!" she shot over to Pen's merely-unconscious corpse, and started trying to heft him over to a dumpster in a nearby alleyway, "C'mon! Before somepony sees us! You're in on this too you know!!"
exranio

Post by exranio »

Locke rolled his eyes. "Anypony who cares so much about knowledge should know he's not dead." Locke walked over to the unicorn and nudged him with his hoof. "Yep totally alive. What a stupid little unicorn. "Lovers" honestly?" Locke checked the unicorn's person. Pfft nothing. "So just take me to the manor and I'll check the place out."
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

exranio wrote:Locke rolled his eyes. "Anypony who cares so much about knowledge should know he's not dead." Locke walked over to the unicorn and nudged him with his hoof. "Yep totally alive. What a stupid little unicorn. "Lovers" honestly?" Locke checked the unicorn's person. Pfft nothing. "So just take me to the manor and I'll check the place out."

[ooc: Aww, that could have led to some hilarious hijinks in Shade Manor, with my character stumbling around groggily and Navy freaking out. :P Oh well.]
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( Yeah Locke, why couldn't you just go along with it? Navy would've seen him and been like "A GHOST!!" You spoiled it for her! ))

"Oh, don't think you're getting off the hook!" Navy hissed at him, dropping Pen back on the ground indelicately, "You actually stole from someone who was letting you sleep in their house? Do you WANT to get caught?" she picked up the lockbox and waved it at Locke, "Who do you think the prime suspect is going to be when they realize this is gone? The Gale brothers aren't stupid you know." she stuck the box in her saddlebag and started walking in that direction, "'Cmon, let's get it back there before they notice it's gone..."
exranio

Post by exranio »

He groaned "Do I really have too?" He said in the whiniest voice he had. "Fine your the boss." He sighed and slowly walked his way out of the ally. He mumble complaints under his breath like a child who lost a game.

(Sorry guys. Even though Locke isn't the smartest pony he knows what he's doing when it comes to his job. He knows very well when somepony is dead or not.)
The Game

Post by The Game »

Starry nodded eagerly, "I'd love to show you how to map stars! That would be so much fun!" Then, she tilted her ear to the side...
...and shrugged. "I don't hear anything. What's it sound like?"
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

[Hey, small question, could someone else's character find my unconscious character? No rush though.]
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hem thought for a second, "hmm... Kinda like..." He covered his mouth with his hooves and mumbled "MAURY! MAURY!" He cried in a muffled voice before walking to the edge of the cloud and looking over the edge.

((What has happened to everyone at Cookie Cutter's place? No one has responded in quite some time.))

Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

[Um...oh dear.]
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Crescendo left the pie shop and headed on his way. He didn't really have a destination in mind, he just knew he didn't want to go home yet. He turned off the street and into an ally. He closed his eyes and started whistling. Crescendo's hoof hit something. He tripped forward and rolled once or twice. He stood up shakily and shook his head. What in Equestria did I hit? He looked and saw a familiar colt. He went over and nudged Pen with his hoof. "Hey Penwright, are you alright?" Oooh, that ryhmed.

((OOC: sorry I took so long))
The Game

Post by The Game »

"Who the heck is Maury?" Starry replied.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hem tilted his head "Dunno, though perhaps that pony does." He said as he pointed at a brown pegasis speeding along the ground. "Hey! Who's Maury?" He shouted towards the pony.

Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Penwright groaned at the nudging, but otherwise stayed unconscious.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Lizzie looked up at the yelling and saw a Pegasus. She looked behind her, then to each side, and realized he was talking to her. Looking back up at him, flying closer with a confused expression, she said, "I don't know anybody named Maury!"

Starry frowned as the heard the person's voice get closer. Was that... "Uh oh," she said, stamping the cloud nervously.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hem turned when he heard the brown pegasis' reply, "She says she doesn't know anyone named- Hey, is something wrong Starry?" He asked as he turned to her, "Did you remember who Maury is?"

Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

naylorfan90 wrote:Penwright groaned at the nudging, but otherwise stayed unconscious.
Crescendo stopped nudging after the moan. He stood there trying to figure out what to do. Should I nudge him some more? Maybe I could try to pick him up and take him....somewhere...maybe home? Or maybe.... Crescendo had decided. He promptly sat down and started starring at Pen. I'll just wait for him to wake up! It's brilliant!
The Game

Post by The Game »

Starry shook her head, frowning. "No, there's nobody named Maury. I just think I recognize that voice as...someone I know."
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Penwright groaned again. His legs kicked out a couple times, and then sloooowwwly, he opened his eyes. He found himself staring right into Crescendo's face, and vice-versa.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHH!"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Hem paused for a moment, "Really? Who is i-" His brain came to a full stop with an audible screech when the pegasis came into view above the clouds. The way the sun hit her mane... He regained his motor skills when his head hit the cloud. He scrambled to his feet as his thoughts raced, Wow.Who is she? I've never seen her before. Say something, Stupid! She's a pony like any other pony I've met. "Uh... Hello." He said slowly as he mentally facehoofed, Yes, I am an absolutly brilliant linguist.

The Game

Post by The Game »

Starry frowned at Hem's random fall. "Are you okay?" Then, when he greeted the other pony, she waved her front hooves in a 'shut up!' motion. "Wait, don't--"

Too late. The Pegasus, also know as Lizzie Lu, had reached the cloud, and hovered just a few feet in front of them. "Hi!" she said to Hem cheerfully. "Were you the one asking me who Maury was?"

Starry decided to hide while Lizzie was distracted; she knew she was going to be in trouble for running off, but mainly she just didn't want to talk to Lizzie at the moment. Unfortunately, there are only so many hiding places on a cloud. Thinking fast, the filly hid behind the Pegasus sculpture Hem had made earlier.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

naylorfan90 wrote:Penwright groaned again. His legs kicked out a couple times, and then sloooowwwly, he opened his eyes. He found himself staring right into Crescendo's face, and vice-versa.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHH!"
Crescendo had anticipated this sort of reaction. He just sat there calmly staring, and waited for Pen too stop screaming.