MLP:FIM RP: Grand Castilia OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Cwitt

Re: MLP:FIM RP: Grand Castilia OOC

Post by Cwitt »

Penwright and Crescendo both ran into a wall.
exranio

Post by exranio »

Being unconscious is a really good way to be noticed. Just like babies and dogs.
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Well TOO BAD, 'cause everypony else is inside, unless I start RPing a new one on the spot... Everyone ok with that?
The Game wrote:Science.
Science.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

BlueAnubis wrote:
Clyde's father was an Earth Pony, so he was born on the ground and has never been to any Pegasus cities.
The Game wrote:
Zack_the_husky wrote:They're ponies...Who says Pegasi and Earth ponies can't have kids together?
Science.
Troll Science, obviously.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

New character being brainstormed, probably going to throw it in very soon to grab the inactive characters if no one has a problem with that...
Name: Navy Blues
Race: Earth Pony
Appearance: Navy Blue coat, dark blue mane/tail, serious looking glasses.
Cutie Mark: A stack of books
Picture: None yet...

Personality: Navy is a somewhat quiet bookworm, but is quite eloquent when she speaks up. She enjoys reading, especially learning.

Cutie mark Info: Navy is an excellent studier, and is great at organizing and catalouging things in her mind. She spent a brief period as an assistant to a unicorn-pony scientist, and it was there that she discovered her talents and earned her cutie-mark.

Background: Navy is the town Librarian, and is very good at her job. She knows about pretty much everything in that library, and is a walking encyclopedia.

Strength: 4
Perception: 7
Endurance: 4
Charisma: 6
Intelligence: 9
Agility: 6
Luck: 5
Yes, another Twilight-Like character here...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

The Game wrote:
Zack_the_husky wrote:They're ponies...Who says Pegasi and Earth ponies can't have kids together?
Science.
PONIES...Why heck wouldn't PONIES, even those of different types, be able to have kids together?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

...Hey Zach: do you approve of my character so far? I want to inject her...
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Hold your ponies.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

But I want her to say hi to the new guy... :<
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Added her to the list.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

So... I take it I can go?
*Goes...*
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

exranio wrote:"Weeellll. Uh. Yeah I came to stay here. My previous homes weren't so welcoming. This place seems nice though. " Hmmm maybe there's a chance she'll have some where for me to live. Better to ask than to have nowhere to sleep tonight.
" To be honest I actually have no where to even live. Any chance you know where I could get a job or a home? There's gotta be somewhere. He put on his best set of puppy dog eyes hoping to here something along the lines of "Awww you can live with me. You poor little thing.". That would just be all to lucky though at the very least he could get somewhere to work.
BAD NEWS: I don't know the answer to this question, even though Navy would know the answer easily. I'm completely ignorant over where he can find lodging in GC, and I don't even know how to make it up as I go, because I don't know what the on-the-spot housing situation is for ponies. Is there an inn or boarding house? Or is it actually the town stables? Or is that more like a homeless shelter? You mind asking something different while we wait for someone else to give me some help with this? I'm pretty lost on my setting-adaptation here...

Edit: also, a bit of a spoiler out of fairness:
Navy is totally sly to pretty much everything that's going on, as in:
- She's noticed the shackles
- She's noticed the cutie mark
- She's noticed the way he acts
- She's pretty much already figured out that he's a thief who escaped from a foreign prison, using her brilliant mind.
- She's currently just trying to get information off of him to see if he's up to something.
- She's also considering whether or not to alert the guards to him when they get back to the library. (she won't, I thought of a way around it already.)

In case you don't want to read that, don't worry: she's not going to get him in trouble at this rate unless he does something to get himself in trouble. I want his storyline to keep on this course for a while longer...

Now I gotta know: does Locke have a last name?
exranio

Post by exranio »

Its just Locke like Rarity is just Rarity. Secondly I'd be amazed if someone didn't notice the shackles and cutie marks. As for the house thing I'm sure you can think fo something. I had the whole animal crossing thing in my head.
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

exranio wrote:Its just Locke like Rarity is just Rarity. Secondly I'd be amazed if someone didn't notice the shackles and cutie marks. As for the house thing I'm sure you can think fo something. I had the whole animal crossing thing in my head.
I'd rathar not.

Also, Rarity's full name has been confirmed to be "Rarity Bell". (note her sister having a last name?)
exranio

Post by exranio »

Meh. I'm not so sure how much that counts. No one ever says Rarity Belle so as far as I'm concerned its just Rarity. Cherilee and Scootaloo are also one words. Unlees you say as Cheri Lee and Scoot Aloo. Then of Coursers there's Celestia and Luna. Lastly Spike.

Basically I don't think I need any more then Locke because nothing suggests that I have too.
Also I can give you time to think. Its 1AM here anyway I should be asleep.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

exranio wrote:Also I can give you time to think. Its 1AM here anyway I should be asleep.
Alright... Don't know if I'll have a post for you next time you get on though....
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

K... I guess I was just tired last night, because it came easy this morning...

In other news, the IC thread is coming close to passing the OOC one! :D
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The library looks a bit like the US Congress building, I guess, only with a small tower instead of a giant dome.

Pictures which go with what I'm thinking:
A hall: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PyAaK20GzDw/T ... ibrary.jpg
The main building: http://www1.sulekha.com/mstore/sreechan ... ecture.jpg
The tower: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/29/10001 ... 18111d.jpg

I might draw it later...
exranio

Post by exranio »

Where has everyone else been. I feel a bit selfish with us being the only ones posting in a while.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

exranio wrote:Where has everyone else been. I feel a bit selfish with us being the only ones posting in a while.
They're just being lame. Also, remember that CTC is away right now, meaning people are worried about posting too fast at Cookies house.

I don't see a need to slow down, and we're off on an interesting arc, so....

Edit: OMG NAVY BLUES IS TOTALLY AWESOME. I LOVE THIS CHARACTER AND WANT TO KEEP PLAYING HER FOR A LONG LONG LONG TIME. YES. HOLY BUTTERSCOTCH YES.
exranio

Post by exranio »

I hope Ctc doesn't mind but I'm mentioning sunset's alchemy shop on the list. She seems like an interesting pony thaat would need help. She can always decline of course.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

exranio wrote:"Cool a black pony!"
Wow. Just wow.
It will take me a while to get over this line of speech.
Wow.

You should get on IRC by the way...
exranio

Post by exranio »

Well how many black ponies have you seen on the show!
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
exranio wrote:"Cool a black pony!"
Wow. Just wow.
It will take me a while to get over this line of speech.
Wow.

You should get on IRC by the way...
I completely missed that part the first time. Now i can't stop laughing.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Exranio. Get on IRC plz. I want to go back and RP some stuff to happen before Hem walked in, just to get it out of the way.

Edit: instructions if you don't know how at http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... ?f=3&t=155
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Me and him just went through a bunch of stuff on IRC so we'd gotten part of a building arc out of the way before going into a long slow period with BlueAnubis there and Exranio away on vacation. You guys might want to glance at it, or not, it is kinda long, as IRC-RP tends to be...

In other news, I've got a great idea for an arc for you guys in the pie-eating contest to try out later: Shade Manor is pretty haunted, or at least that's what most ponies think. You know what would be a fun competition? Spending the night there to see who the bravest pony is! Do it tonight for extra lulz...
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Me and him just went through a bunch of stuff on IRC so we'd gotten part of a building arc out of the way before going into a long slow period with BlueAnubis there and Exranio away on vacation. You guys might want to glance at it, or not, it is kinda long, as IRC-RP tends to be...

In other news, I've got a great idea for an arc for you guys in the pie-eating contest to try out later: Shade Manor is pretty haunted, or at least that's what most ponies think. You know what would be a fun competition? Spending the night there to see who the bravest pony is! Do it tonight for extra lulz...
This sounds so very, very familiar. Oh where could something similar to this have happened...

On another note, maybe we should all slow down a bit for those of us missing.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Yeah, I'm feeling a little less giddy right now, especially with my recent involvement in Equestria Online's development... I'll just keep RPing Navy over here and things should start running normally for me... (at least until I introduce another character and want to high-speed-rp with them...)
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Please don't go Naylor!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Cwitt wrote:Please don't go Naylor!
...He's leaving? When did he say that? All I see is him slowing down...

By the way, I'm keeping Navy in reserve until a new pony/group pops up for her to join, preferably one with different players than the ones Hate is with... (As in, with different timing)
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

We should have established some kind of posting order when we began. I could post as often as Rockstar or BlueAnubis if I had anyone to respond TO. As it is, this seems basically an rp for them at this point.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

naylorfan90 wrote:We should have established some kind of posting order when we began. I could post as often as Rockstar or BlueAnubis if I had anyone to respond TO. As it is, this seems basically an rp for them at this point.
Our characters which were posting are no longer together. No one's posting now because everyone's waiting on someone. Blue's waiting on Exarino, We're waiting on Chewy, You're waiting on C-Witt and TheGame, I'm waiting on anyone new: everyone's waiting for someone to post.

*Finally sees the message*
naylorfan90 wrote:[OOC: Okay that's it. I'm out of this rp. I tried asking nicely for y'all to slow down your posting so the others and I can keep up, but you haven't. So I am through with this.]
Well that's dumb. Go ahead and leave if you don't like the RP, but just because unrelated characters are posting faster than yours doesn't mean you need to get angry and ragequit, especially not if you're going to make the decision in the space of a few hours alone. I was posting alot with Navy and Locke because they were new and posting fast is a good way to get new characters rolling, but after that, I did nothing unusually fast: I'm not going to slow down beyond 1 post a day (that's how fast me and Blue were going since Exarino went away) just so people can post for characters mine aren't even interacting with. If you don't like how slow your character is going, make another one like everyone else is doing.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

That's another thing. There's a ridiculous number of characters running around.

And don't call me dumb. I get enough of that from everyone else, I don't need it from fellow pony fans too...
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

I can try to post more, if that would help.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

*hangs head* Um...listen, I'd just like to apologize to you all about my last couple of posts around here. I'd just been really stressed out by other things when I did those, and wasn't really thinking clearly. I see how...dumb/angry/selfish I was being. Do any of you think you could forgive me?
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

naylorfan90 wrote:*hangs head* Um...listen, I'd just like to apologize to you all about my last couple of posts around here. I'd just been really stressed out by other things when I did those, and wasn't really thinking clearly. I see how...dumb/angry/selfish I was being. Do any of you think you could forgive me?
Of course! People always say things they don't mean when they're stressed by other things. Besides, I don't think RockstarRaccoon was calling YOU dumb, just commenting on what you were saying you were going to do. There's a world of difference. :)

Anyway, I haven't posted in awhile myself.... :? :oops:
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

naylorfan90 wrote:Do any of you think you could forgive me?
I've nothing to forgive you for: I was just trying to get you to see how over-dramatic you were being about this.

And YEAH CHEWY. You HAVEN'T posted in a while... >:(
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

naylorfan90 wrote:[Had an idea concerning Pen meeting the thief character. Could be funny.]
What about Navy?
The Game

Post by The Game »

I...forgot I was in the RP

:oops: heheh...

Anyone who wants to can spot Lizzie in the sky and stop her. Cuz honestly, I just don't want to wait around for Zack anymore.
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

The Game wrote:I...forgot I was in the RP

:oops: heheh...

Anyone who wants to can spot Lizzie in the sky and stop her. Cuz honestly, I just don't want to wait around for Zack anymore.
You forgot about us? :cry:
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!