Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Post by valerio »

Jin, sitting on Locke's shoulders, spotted a dog coming from the German Shepherd's house. "Oh-ho-ho! Super dobie beauty ahead, keptin! Looks like the big brother you talked about."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Locke stared and sighed "Thats him..." he gulped "Hello Jack..."

Jack grinned "Hey little brother, how have you been?" he asked "And its a pleasure to meet you" he nodded towards Jin

(I started with colors as you all can see)
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
The Game

Post by The Game »

Addison put a paw over her mouth and gagged. "This is sappy and really icky," she said. She covered her eyes and turned away. "Tell me when you're done!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

WolvenPaw15 wrote:Locke stared and sighed "Thats him..." he gulped "Hello Jack..."

Jack grinned "Hey little brother, how have you been?" he asked "And its a pleasure to meet you" he nodded towards Jin
"Hel-lo, biggie best. Now I can die happy." Jin extended a paw toward the Doberman. "Jin Chesters. So, what brings you here?"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"I came to see Locke of course..." Jack smiled and bit of his dog safe chocolate "To let him know I'm here"

"Haha...glad you're so caring" Locke sighed "This can't be happening..." he groaned
Pet Friendly:
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Half way there to the hospital, Dimitri and Eliel kept walking, but the human was getting a little... lazy "Ugh... are we there yet?" Eliot said, lazily "Nope, we are about 10 minutes away" Dimitri answered with a calmed tone, but he was paying a lot of attention to their surroundings. "Crap" the human said, still with that tone of laziness.
Couple of seconds later.
"So uh... Dimitri, what do you think of you friend Locke, eh?"Eliot began a conversation "Well, to be honest, I did not expect all that from him, but I think he is a good guy" ""Right... So, what do you think about that... uh, Jin, right?" "The Genet?" "Yeah, yeah, yeah. What about him?" "I don't know, I just met him today... he sounded kind of British, tho" "Yeah... Uh, what do you think about their relationship" "Well, let me tell you, it's a weird relationship, but it will work out... I think" Dimitri scratched his head. "Ok, ok... And what about the relations with dogs and cats?" Eliot asked the last question he had "Uh... I don't, I mean... why do you ask?" Dimitri asked back, nervous. "I don't know, I just wanted to know, because I remembered when you used to hang out with Victoria" "Ah, yes... Victoria... I kind of miss her" Dimitri said, looking down with a melancholic tone "So, you liked her?" Eliot said with a big grin "Wha?! No! I mean, she was awesome, but... well, uh..." Dimitri looked back at his owner, he saw Eliot with a HUGE grin "Oh, Oh, Oooohh! You did like her!"Eliot said, laughing "Ugh... whatever, I don't want to talk about it" Dimitri facepawlmed "Ok then, catlover..." Eliot said, with a really low tone at the end of his phrase. Dimitri heard him, getting him angered, and he clenched his fists "Durak..." Dimitri whispered.
Both of them kept walking.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Zander

Post by Zander »

"I-I don't know.. It all seems like a dream now.." he hugged her tighter. "but I still don't have an exact grip on where exactly we are.. Your mind?"
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"My imagination," Kaylee corrected, taking another look around. "I just went with the prettiest, most comfortin' place I could think of... I'm so glad you're back!"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale let go of the sweet embrace, looking around. "Wow.. you have a vivid imagi-" He suddenly stopped when he thought of something. "Wait.. If i'm here... then where is my body? Last thing i remember is in the pound with you, then here.."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Right now... yer at the vet's office. Somehow, ya managed to break outta th' pound and ended up in th' forest, bleedin' outta everywhere! An' when ya ran away from me into some abandoned house that was there, it collapsed and ya got stuck in the cellar, where the police rescued ya. Then I rode with ya in the amb'lance here. But now you'll be okay." Kaylee took a deep breath after than and continued to look around.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

valerio wrote:"Lift one of the bandages. Lay your finger over the wound. Mix your blood with his. Become one. Do it now, Kaylee and Dale need your strength, Parker."
The Game wrote:Addison put a paw over her mouth and gagged. "This is sappy and really icky," she said. She covered her eyes and turned away. "Tell me when you're done!"
Summer chuckled quietly at Addison's reaction to the events that occurred, but couldn't explain the sense of urgency permeating from the dragon as he spoke. She did as he instructed and lifted a bandage up from Parker's back. She blushed slightly as she brushed against his fur with her paw. The Dalmatian mix reached up under the bandage and placed the tip of her finger against him, letting her blood contact that on the Border Collie's wounds.
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
valerio

Post by valerio »

If someone expected a flash of light, or an invisible wind ruffling the dogs' furs, this didn't happen.
Instead, just a trail of tiny blue sparkles, for a moment, connected Parker and Summer.
And Summer's eyes, in that moment, turned blue, before going back to their normal color.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker's eyes, however, stayed blue. He wasn't angry, he just felt even more power coursing through him. Just that moment of Summer's touch was his own slice of heaven. "Cool."
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Now you two are one, body and soul, as it was intended. You will know what the other knows, feel what the other feels, your strength will be the other's strength. No matter how great the distance may be between you, you will be always in touch."
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper smiled as he was pulled, and pulled back resisting the tugs so that if Darren was coming along, he'd have a ride in the form of a shoulder. "Don't you think you should ask that, before we leave Janus?" He informed his mate, getting his paws free and goign for Janus' sides in a tickling motion.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote:"Now you two are one, body and soul, as it was intended. You will know what the other knows, feel what the other feels, your strength will be the other's strength. No matter how great the distance may be between you, you will be always in touch."
"We are one..." Parker pondered these words for a bit, then kissed Summer.
The Game

Post by The Game »

valerio wrote:---
Inside Addison's mind, Hubert spoke with the tone of a friend. "Addison, little one. Do you remember the bully I have talked to you about? Would you please do something to shoo him away from poor Dale?"

Addison peeked up from over her paw. "How could I do that?" she asked.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale was quiet for a second. "well that kind'a sucks.. " he look down at his paws, and gasped. "what the?!" he held his paws out farther, they were beginning to disappear, fading into nothing.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Kaylee giggled. "Yep, but everythin's okay n-" Kaylee stopped mid-sentence as Dale started looking at his disappearing arms. "Oh no! No! What's goin' on?! You've gotta stay with me, Dale!"
Last edited by Blue Braixen on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale quickly looked around, his whole body began to fade away, now looking almost like a faint ghost, his voice was barely audible, "Kaylee, whatever happens, always remember that i love" and became silent as he faded off into nothing, and kaylee was left completely alone.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Tha Housedog wrote:"We are one..." Parker pondered these words for a bit, then kissed Summer.
Summer was caught off guard for a moment, before the border collie met her lips with his causing her eyes to open wide briefly before closing and enjoying the sensation a while before gently pushing Parker away from her with a smile. "O-okay, lover boy...let's take it slow, okay...we've already gone past the previously agreed terms, but it seems like we had no choice...not that I'm complaining," she added, having turned bright red from blushing.
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker shrugged his shoulders. "Well, to be fair, the terms that we agreed upon had to change because the situation did. It's important that we be flexible with each other, right? Otherwise, none of this would've happened in the first place... and I'm certainly not complaining, either."
---
Zander wrote:Dale quickly looked around, his whole body began to fade away, now looking almost like a faint ghost, his voice was barely audible, "Kaylee, whatever happens, always remember that i love" and became silent as he faded off into nothing, and kaylee was left completely alone.
Kaylee fell to her knees. Yet again, there was nothing she could do to stop him from falling away from her, but this time, he was right there, in her arms, staring her in the face, talking to her. She felt helpless for the second time, ending her escapades in her mind. She just stayed slumped against the wall, silently sobbing. I love you, too... she whispered, looking at her cut finger.

Then she slapped herself in the face.

What was moping going to prove?! No, that wasn't how she worked. Kaylee stood back up, and tried to contact Hubert.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Mareks wrote:Jasper smiled as he was pulled, and pulled back resisting the tugs so that if Darren was coming along, he'd have a ride in the form of a shoulder. "Don't you think you should ask that, before we leave Janus?" He informed his mate, getting his paws free and goign for Janus' sides in a tickling motion.
Janus stepped back, holding out is paws in a defensive stance. "Oh, no, you won't. You can't show others my weak spot, you rascal...NO! Ack!"
---
The Game wrote:Addison peeked up from over her paw. "How could I do that?" she asked.
"Close your eyes, dear child. Close your eyes tight, like when you really, really want something to happen. Think with all your might of Dale, do not say a word, just think them loud, like when you cry out for your parents. And call Dale."
---
Hubert spoke to Parker. "The Trickster is trying to isolate Dale from Kaylee, from everyone. He knows he is losing his advantage and that is pushing him to do dangerous moves. Now is the moment to prove your faith in your values, Parker. I have told Addison how to contact Dale. Give to her a fraction of your power, it will suffice. She is already remarkably strong.
"Summer, use your bond with Parker to add your presence. Dale trusts you as well. Help him win his fear, for only that allows the Trickster to keep a grip on him."

---
Tha Housedog wrote:Kaylee fell to her knees. Yet again, there was nothing she could do to stop him from falling away from her, but this time, he was right there, in her arms, staring her in the face, talking to her. She felt helpless for the second time, ending her escapades in her mind. She just stayed slumped against the wall, silently sobbing. I love you, too... she whispered, looking at her cut finger.

Then she slapped herself in the face.

What was moping going to prove?! No, that wasn't how she worked. Kaylee stood back up, and tried to contact Hubert.
"That is the correct mind-setting, Kaylee. You and Dale still share a bond. I have shown you how to create a setting. Now open your mind, turn your anger into imagination. Imaginate you are with him again. Make it real."
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex was having a nightmare. It wasn't a new nightmare, he had this one often. It was made obvious by his whimpering. He woke up, and sighed. I really wish my subconscious would stop reminding me... he thought to himself. He got out of bed, and noticed Ras' note she left on the door.
He smiled reading it, and quickly forgot about the nightmare.
He wasn't hungry yet, so he decided just to waste some time on his cellphone.
Zander

Post by Zander »

At that moment,a nurse emerged from the main doors with a clipboard and a worried expression. She walked up to the few pets that were bundled together in the small room and took a breath before talking. "I'm.. sorry... But Dale has died on the operating table... We tried everything we can. His body will be shipped outside seabreeze to the nearest pet cemetery." she turned around and walked back into the room, but something didn't seem quite right, something was different about how the nurse spoke and acted.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote:Hubert spoke to Parker. "The Trickster is trying to isolate Dale from Kaylee, from everyone. He knows he is losing his advantage and that is pushing him to do dangerous moves. Now is the moment to prove your faith in your values, Parker. I have told Addison how to contact Dale. Give to her a fraction of your power, it will suffice. She is already remarkably strong.
"Summer, use your bond with Parker to add your presence. Dale trusts you as well. Help him win his fear, for only that allows the Trickster to keep a grip on him."
Parker nodded and put a paw on Addison's shoulder.
---
valerio wrote:"That is the correct mind-setting, Kaylee. You and Dale still share a bond. I have shown you how to create a setting. Now open your mind, turn your anger into imagination. Imaginate you are with him again. Make it real."
"Okay." Kaylee said as she headed for a nearby room and sat on the bed. She closed her eyes, imagining a different setting.
Rather than the peaceful field they were in before, Kaylee and Dale existed on the beach, looking out at the ocean. The tide was normal, the gulls flew by in circles overhead, and again a faint breeze drifted through the air. "I won't let ya fade away. I love ya too much to let that happen."
---
Zander wrote:At that moment,a nurse emerged from the main doors with a clipboard and a worried expression. She walked up to the few pets that were bundled together in the small room and took a breath before talking. "I'm.. sorry... But Dale has died on the operating table... We tried everything we can. His body will be shipped outside seabreeze to the nearest pet cemetery." she turned around and walked back into the room, but something didn't seem quite right, something was different about how the nurse spoke and acted.
"Don't believe that. It's a lie." Parker said. He had always been good at distinguishing lies from truth.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Addison nodded nervously, but she shut her eyes tight....and found her mind blank. Nothing-- absolutely nothing popped into her head. She couldn't even remember what Dale looked like!

Addison gritted her teeth, focusing hard. She wasn't too young; she wasn't too little; she was going to help Dale no matter what! A bead of sweat trickled down her forehead, and POP! there it was; Dale, though blurry, in her mind. Dale come here! She insisted, but nothing happened.

And then she felt a paw on her shoulder and she just knew she could get Dale. Dale get your tail over here now!

The Dale in her mind slowly became clearer. Addison smiled at kept picturing him as if he were right beside her. Would this work? She didn't know; but she had to try.
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

"How long have you known?" Dimitri broke the silence "I don't know, I just had suspicions" Eliot answered while looking at the ground while walking next to Dimitri "Anyway, I am sorry for calling you a cat lover, I know that it really bothers you when you get called like that" Eliot apologized "It's ok, man, don't worry about it" Dimitri said while being bothered trying to hide his anger. "No, Dima, it's my fault, I did not mean you offend you in any way, I know Victoria and you were really close friends---" "We were" Dimitri interrupted "Wait, what? But you and Vic---" "SHE'S DEAD! She's the cat who died on that shootout back home, the cat who got executed by that B******!!!"Dimitri screamed with anger at Eliot, after he finished, Dimitri started to pant and walked away, leaving his owner behind "I... I didn't know. I am sorry, wait!" Eliot caught up to Dimitri, but the dog didn't care "Shut up" "Come on, Dimitri, I didn't mean to---" "Stay away from me!" Dimitri pushed Eliot and kept walking. Eliot just stood there and continued apologizing "Dude, I'm just---" "I said: Shut UP!" Dimitri barked back to him and continued walking "I'm Sorry!" "SHUT.UP!" "She's alive!" "I said shut... what?" Dimitri stopped and turned around "What?"

(I are creating drama between characters :D)

Trololololo! All this never happened, keep walking.
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Tha Housedog wrote:
valerio wrote:Hubert spoke to Parker. "The Trickster is trying to isolate Dale from Kaylee, from everyone. He knows he is losing his advantage and that is pushing him to do dangerous moves. Now is the moment to prove your faith in your values, Parker. I have told Addison how to contact Dale. Give to her a fraction of your power, it will suffice. She is already remarkably strong.
Parker nodded and put a paw on Addison's shoulder.
The Game wrote:Addison nodded nervously, but she shut her eyes tight....and found her mind blank. Nothing-- absolutely nothing popped into her head. She couldn't even remember what Dale looked like!

Addison gritted her teeth, focusing hard. She wasn't too young; she wasn't too little; she was going to help Dale no matter what! A bead of sweat trickled down her forehead, and POP! there it was; Dale, though blurry, in her mind. Dale come here! She insisted, but nothing happened.

And then she felt a paw on her shoulder and she just knew she could get Dale. Dale get your tail over here now!

The Dale in her mind slowly became clearer. Addison smiled at kept picturing him as if he were right beside her. Would this work? She didn't know; but she had to try.
Summer listened to the dragon speak to her telepathically. She wouldn't have believed him if she hadn't felt the bond between her and Parker strengthen, herself. She placed her paw on Addison's shoulder. "You can do it, kiddo," the Dalmatian mix said quietly to herself as she put her faith in the young cat.
Also:
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Locke bit his lip, he wanted to scream. Where was Jack when he needed him? Where was he when he was cried for months? Where? " Its nice to see you Jack " he cleared his throat

Jack smiled Still quiet I see? he said a piece of the chocolate hanging from his mouth " Look bro I'm going to be here a while so I'm gonna see to it you smile at least once" he said before taking the chocolate in his mouth
Pet Friendly:
valerio

Post by valerio »

One could say many things about Jin.
That he was a good observer was one of them.
And the tension between the two dog brothers was thick like a wall of bricks. Worse, it was clear that Locke wanted badly to lash out at his brother -Locke, who wouldn't dare to harm a butterfly!
The genet ruffled Locke's headfur. "Let's go home, buddy. I still must give your present. Been a pleasure, big boy, see ya much later," he added to the doberman
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

" It was nice to meet you " Jack smiled and waved " See you at home Locke he said

" Yeah... " Locke waved and headed towards Jin's house
Pet Friendly:
valerio

Post by valerio »

Jin pointed at the nearby repair shop. "That way. Sorry for that, love. What can my charming self do to help you relax?"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Locke walked toward the shop " I'm fine... " he sighed " Just forget about it kay " he cleared his throat " Remind me to get some candy when we pass the candy store and a cake from the bakery " he said
Pet Friendly:
valerio

Post by valerio »

"For you, then, I'll avoid getting any kind of info about you or your family. Now open the door, then up in the attic. The present is there."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Thanks..." Locke smiled " I don't... hate him... Its just... I dunno..." he sighed as he ascended the stairs into the attic
Pet Friendly:
valerio

Post by valerio »

Jin turned and held a paw of the Shepherd in his. "Sshh, you don't have to explain anything right now. Just take your sweet time, until you really feel up to some confidence. And now..." The Genet went to a wooden box, that stood apart from the many things the viverrid had accumulated in his life.
It was a square box, no thicker than 6 inches, 30 inches long. The wood was smooth, finely polished it was almost gleaming. The brown surface showed black waves around a carved logo that read OLD HOLLAND.
Jin snapped the thing open and showed the content: a couple of canvas, 18 colors (40 ml tubes), a wooden palette, drawing charcoal, three high-quality paintbrushes, turpentine, and a special painting medium.
"Voilà, mon tresor! The real deal, the 'Van Gogh Set'. Wanted to save it for your birthday, but I guess today is an even more special day."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Where... How...Jin Locke smiled and stared into Jin's eyes " Thank you so much..." he blushed " If its ok... I would like to kiss you... ' he said " For you to find something so expensive and hard to find..." he paused " I love you Jin from every part of my heart and soul.."
Pet Friendly:
valerio

Post by valerio »

Jin beckoned him with a finger. "Then bend down and kiss your boyfriend, big lug, though I should cliché and tell you that seeing you this happy is reward enough."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Locke smiled " You really are something... you know that he said before leaning down and kissing Jin " And I hope we will always be together..." he blushed
Pet Friendly: