Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Post by valerio »

Janus' face reddened again. "Heh, anytime, Jazz." He liked this guy, he was so easy to get along with...and he was cute too!
A few moments later, the sound of a bike approaching caught everyone's attention.
The bike was a Suzuki GSX-R 1000, black, with a golden bolt painted on its side. Driving it was...a woman, and when she put off her helmet, they all saw it was... "Mom?" Said Janus. "Mom!" he shouted, running to her!
---
Son! She opened her arms to welcome him in a hug. My dear boy, are you okay? Are you hurt?
---
Janus was wagging happily. "Not at all, mom! I was with these friends!" he recapped the story. "...so, there is not prob at all! Hey, nice bike!" he knew she had gotten it to run to his help ASAP.
---
The woman looked at the other animals. She extended her hand to the female dog wearing a yellow jacket.Isabel Lagrange. Very pleased to meet you all. And you must be from the Neighborhood Watch Program, right?
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

"Y-yes, ma'am," Summer replied as she took out the list of addresses out of her vest and fumbled it. She dropped it because she was finding it hard to focus on anything other than the beautiful Czech Wolf beside her. Eventually she managed to hand the piece of paper to her. "W-which of those addresses are yours, if any," she asked the woman.
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
valerio

Post by valerio »

lightwolf21 wrote:"Y-yes, ma'am," Summer replied as she took out the list of addresses out of her vest and fumbled it. She dropped it because she was finding it hard to focus on anything other than the beautiful Czech Wolf beside her. Eventually she managed to hand the piece of paper to her. "W-which of those addresses are yours, if any," she asked the woman.
Isabel took the piece of paper. "1, Main Boulevard. Oh, and I have a license for this gun." She pointed at the weapon sheathed behind her back, then produced the paper to the dog.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper looked at the gun, his stomach growling again. He groaned, putting a hand over his eyes. "Oh man, in all thats been happening, I forgot about how hungry I was again... Oh, and nice to meet you misses Lagrange! Jan here is a great guy!" He nudged the wolf with his elbow, grinning. "I can tell we're gonna have a 'Howl' hanging out! Hehee!" He snickered at his pun, sticking his tongue out.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Mareks wrote:Jasper looked at the gun, his stomach growling again. He groaned, putting a hand over his eyes. "Oh man, in all thats been happening, I forgot about how hungry I was again... Oh, and nice to meet you misses Lagrange! Jan here is a great guy!" He nudged the wolf with his elbow, grinning. "I can tell we're gonna have a 'Howl' hanging out! Hehee!" He snickered at his pun, sticking his tongue out.
"We could have you at breakfast!" Suggested Janus, enthusiastically wagging. "Also, Mom, since you wanted to introduce yourself to the Watch, we could bring Summer along! Pleeeease?" And he showed his best 'puppy eyes' to her.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

lightwolf21 wrote:"Y-yes, ma'am," Summer replied as she took out the list of addresses out of her vest and fumbled it. She dropped it because she was finding it hard to focus on anything other than the beautiful Czech Wolf beside her. Eventually she managed to hand the piece of paper to her. "W-which of those addresses are yours, if any," she asked the woman.
Parker had never seen Summer that nervous. He wondered what it was, until he figured out...it must be one of the new guys. "It's nice to meet you, Janus, Mrs. Lagrange, and...who are you?" he asked Jasper.
valerio wrote:
Mareks wrote:Jasper looked at the gun, his stomach growling again. He groaned, putting a hand over his eyes. "Oh man, in all thats been happening, I forgot about how hungry I was again... Oh, and nice to meet you misses Lagrange! Jan here is a great guy!" He nudged the wolf with his elbow, grinning. "I can tell we're gonna have a 'Howl' hanging out! Hehee!" He snickered at his pun, sticking his tongue out.
"We could have you at breakfast!" Suggested Janus, enthusiastically wagging. "Also, Mom, since you wanted to introduce yourself to the Watch, we could bring Summer along! Pleeeease?" And he showed his best 'puppy eyes' to her.
"Ooh, if so, can I come with?" Parker asked happily, wagging his tail.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

(Last page at the bottom, Jasper introduced himself! :3)

Jasper nodded quickly, loving the idea mainly for the food part! He turned to the male dog, and smiled. He thought for sure he had already introduced himself. Oh well, guess he imagined it or something. One of those thoughts that never get spoken. "Oh, I'm sorry, may names Jasper, Jasper Notes. You can call me Jazz though!"
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri made a few steps back form the door and took at the 2nd level of the house "Mmh... looks like he is not here, maybe they took him to the hospital." Dimitri looked away from the house and walked away "I'll come back later, maybe he is in the park..." the husky left the street and went to the park.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
The Game

Post by The Game »

Addison dashed outside of her house, nearly tackling the mailbox in her rush to get it. She swung open the door, jammed a letter inside, and slammed it closed again. Smiling, she raised the red flag on the mailbox and clapped excitedly. Hooray! Santa's gonna get my letter now! she thought. Addison turned on her heel and skipped to the park, hoping to find a friend there.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Locke had finally put the finishing touches to the attic "There!" he smile as he hung the last picture on the wall "I'm glad I chose this as my room" he nodded at the pictures that littered the wall which was painted vibrantly as well as a few patches of his fur "I guess I'll go to the park..." he nodded and grabbed his art bag. As he headed downstairs he noticed Mimsy giving a palm reading "Going out" he said quietly by pointing at the door and Mimsy nodded as Locke tied on his scarf and went out the door.
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Once in the park, Dimitri sat down in the same bench as always, he REALLY loves that spot. Dimitri took his cellphone out of his collar and checked the music list "Lets see what kind of music Eliel got for me... Queen, Beatles... Yankovic! nah... uh, Leningrad? nah... Dien Pobedi, Dien Pobedi, Dien pobedi, whoa! thats a lot of versions of Dien Pobedi... Ha, he got me the 'Keyboard Cat' theme! ... oh, I haven't heard this one... ack, it is hard to spell! Svy... Svyach... er, voina!" Dimitri played 'Svyaschennaya Voina' on his cellphone "Great Russian music" he sighed while relaxing on the bench.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex was following Parker and Summer from some distance away. He was always being left behind and was paranoid why. I'm beginning to think they don't want me here... he thought sadly to himself.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale gave Summer a raised eyebrow, what was so special about these two new guys? He could sense that they were what was making her so nervous, and he was trying not to show any envy at them. He tapped his foot impatiently as they didn't mention inviting him. He turned around only to see Alex following behind. He walked over to where he was, waving "oh hey, er.. Alex? Yeah? Hey Alex!" he said nicely, curious why he looked so glum.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex looked up as Dale was coming to greet him, which Alex thought was out of character. "Hi Dale..." If it was Parker or Summer, he would of told either of them why he was unhappy. Because it was Dale, whom Alex's only experience with was Dale glaring at him with hostility, and Dale trying to kill Parker. You could say that Alex didn't trust Dale much at all.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale gave Alex a confused face. "Whats wrong? why the glum?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
valerio

Post by valerio »

lightwolf21 wrote:
"Y-yes, ma'am," Summer replied as she took out the list of addresses out of her vest and fumbled it. She dropped it because she was finding it hard to focus on anything other than the beautiful Czech Wolf beside her. Eventually she managed to hand the piece of paper to her. "W-which of those addresses are yours, if any," she asked the woman.

Parker had never seen Summer that nervous. He wondered what it was, until he figured out...it must be one of the new guys. "It's nice to meet you, Janus, Mrs. Lagrange, and...who are you?" he asked Jasper.

valerio wrote:

Mareks wrote:
Jasper looked at the gun, his stomach growling again. He groaned, putting a hand over his eyes. "Oh man, in all thats been happening, I forgot about how hungry I was again... Oh, and nice to meet you misses Lagrange! Jan here is a great guy!" He nudged the wolf with his elbow, grinning. "I can tell we're gonna have a 'Howl' hanging out! Hehee!" He snickered at his pun, sticking his tongue out.

"Ooh, if so, can I come with?" Parker asked happily, wagging his tail.
Isabel let out a happy sigh -count on Janus, if you want a housewarming party not even a hour after moving in. All right, you bunch. Let's do it this way: I'll fix a group breakfast for every one of you, and those who want to come are free to do so, and add some friends at your leisure. Just give me a hour to set everything. Summer, dear, I'd be glad if you came: I seriously need to talk about you the Neighborhood Watch Program, and since you're here, it'll help me save time. And you, troublemaker, give Mom a hugh. After Janus had done so and kissed her, Isabel put on the helmet and said, Watch it, people! before starting the bike.
---
Janus watched her go away with that look of a privileged human before his goddes... Then he turned to the group of his new friends. So many of them, yay! "So? You heard her, who's in? Raise your paw!"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote: Isabel let out a happy sigh -count on Janus, if you want a housewarming party not even a hour after moving in. All right, you bunch. Let's do it this way: I'll fix a group breakfast for every one of you, and those who want to come are free to do so, and add some friends at your leisure. Just give me a hour to set everything. Summer, dear, I'd be glad if you came: I seriously need to talk about you the Neighborhood Watch Program, and since you're here, it'll help me save time. And you, troublemaker, give Mom a hugh. After Janus had done so and kissed her, Isabel put on the helmet and said, Watch it, people! before starting the bike.
---
Janus watched her go away with that look of a privileged human before his goddes... Then he turned to the group of his new friends. So many of them, yay! "So? You heard her, who's in? Raise your paw!"
Parker raised his paw. Even though he had already had breakfast, he still wanted to go. "Count me in!" he said enthusiastically.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

"I suppose I can spare the time..." Summer replied, "since I need to discuss some things with you, anyway...Janus. Let's make sure Dale and Alex are with us." She turned and waved the dog and cat over.
Also:
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jaspers tail wagged back and fourth quickly, he jumped up, tossing both hands into the air. "Woooohoo! Count me in for three helpings! Er-... I mean one!" He landed on all fours, and jumped backwards doing what looked like a half back flip with a twist. He ended up slipping and falling, but got up quickly and went back to where he was standing, laughing nervously at his mess up. He was making so many friends so quickly! How could he NOT be excited.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Nemo had spent nearly an hour making sure he looked perfect. Even though he had met the Goh's before, he was kind of nervous. He still didn't know if Wendy had told her parents yet. As he left the bathroom, he bumped into Ahab, "Oof!" Nemo grunted as he fell back onto the floor, not even jarring Ahab. Ahab chuckled, "I see the pretty-boy finally is done in the bathroom." He joked. Nemo rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah yeah. I'm gonna head out now." "Not without seeing this you're not." "What is it?" "Just come with me." Ahab led Nemo to his room and held up a picture, smiling. Nemo went pale, "WHAT?!" He exclaimed. Ahab laughed. The picture was a picture of Nemo sleeping, snuggling up to the doll, Barry, like a teddy, "I finally have some leverage against you, skipper." He said. Nemo frowned, "Don't show that to anyone!" "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I won't show it to anyone. But I'm keeping it as ammunition if we ever get unfriendly." He joked, putting the picture under his bed. Nemo smiled, "Thanks." He said sarcastically.

The two dogs both left the house. Nemo heading for Wendy's house, and Ahab to the pier to, of course, fish. Nemo hurried to Wendy's house as fast as he could, and rang the doorbell once he reached the door.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Nemo had spent nearly an hour making sure he looked perfect. Even though he had met the Goh's before, he was kind of nervous. He still didn't know if Wendy had told her parents yet. As he left the bathroom, he bumped into Ahab, "Oof!" Nemo grunted as he fell back onto the floor, not even jarring Ahab. Ahab chuckled, "I see the pretty-boy finally is done in the bathroom." He joked. Nemo rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah yeah. I'm gonna head out now." "Not without seeing this you're not." "What is it?" "Just come with me." Ahab led Nemo to his room and held up a picture, smiling. Nemo went pale, "WHAT?!" He exclaimed. Ahab laughed. The picture was a picture of Nemo sleeping, snuggling up to the doll, Barry, like a teddy, "I finally have some leverage against you, skipper." He said. Nemo frowned, "Don't show that to anyone!" "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I won't show it to anyone. But I'm keeping it as ammunition if we ever get unfriendly." He joked, putting the picture under his bed. Nemo smiled, "Thanks." He said sarcastically.

The two dogs both left the house. Nemo heading for Wendy's house, and Ahab to the pier to, of course, fish. Nemo hurried to Wendy's house as fast as he could, and rang the doorbell once he reached the door.
"Well, hello, Nemo," said Mrs. Goh when she opened the door. "Here to see Wendy, are you?"

She turned her head into the house. "Wendy! Someone here to see you!"

The padding of Wendy's feet could be heard as she came to the door.

"Nemo!" She was so happy she didn't really think about what she was doing as she threw her arms around him and gave him a big thimble on his lips. "It's so good to see you, honey!"
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Locke whistled as he neared the park "And I real-ize why I'm stan-ding here, STAR-GA-ZEEEER!" he sang out. A couple of japanese songs later he reached the park "Hey Dimitri!" he waved and went over
Pet Friendly:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Hey, Locke!" he waved and got up from the bench "Good morning, how are you?" he greeted while lowering the volume of his cellphone.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
The Game

Post by The Game »

Addison saw Dimitri on the park bench, and ran faster towards him. "TREEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she yelled excitedly, tackling him in a hug. "Guess what?!" she asked as she let go of him.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

"Dale I'm fine, really." He noticed Summer waving at them to come over. Glad to be away from the "cat" who almost killed Parker, he sprinted over to Summer. He wasn't listening to what they were doing, but he put his paw up regardless.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

I'm doing good! How 'bout you?" Locke asked his tail swishing back and forth. "Oh! Who might you be miss?" he asked as the girl tackled Dimitri "My name is Locke Woods" he bowed in greeting
Pet Friendly:
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale followed Alex, shrugging. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to meet new people.." He thought out-loud to himself. as he merged with the other pets.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
valerio

Post by valerio »

Upon seeing the two new pets incoming, Janus went close to Summer, waiting for her to introduce them. They seemed...upset, and he didn't want to react badly as he did with that awesome wolf, before...
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Janus moving closer to Summer didn't help her condition, as she blushed a little deeper ...Why am I staring...I just met this Wolf-dog She shook her head trying to distract herself. She noticed the Czechwolf hadn't been introduced to the newcomers yet. "J-Janus, this is Dale and Alex," The Dalmation mix indicated to the cat and dog. "... They are also new to the neighborhood."
Also:
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex nodded at Janus, to tell him that Alex noticed him. Alex chuckled to himself at Summer's discomfort of Janus being close to her.
valerio

Post by valerio »

lightwolf21 wrote:Janus moving closer to Summer didn't help her condition, as she blushed a little deeper ...Why am I staring...I just met this Wolf-dog She shook her head trying to distract herself. She noticed the Czechwolf hadn't been introduced to the newcomers yet. "J-Janus, this is Dale and Alex," The Dalmation mix indicated to the cat and dog. "... They are also new to the neighborhood."
Janus wagged and held out his paw. "Alex, it's a pleasure! And you too, ah, Dale." The cat seemed the most nervous of the two, but again he chose not to push it.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale crossed his arms at the wolf, with a face that said "i'm not happy right now."
"Hey." He spat it out as if it were a curse word, Bending his neck to the side, popping it.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
valerio

Post by valerio »

Zander wrote:Dale crossed his arms at the wolf, with a face that said "i'm not happy right now."
"Hey." He spat it out as if it were a curse word, Bending his neck to the side, popping it.
Janus wasn't affected by that attitude. He had dealt so many times with people and pets who were hostile because he's part wolf. "We're going to my home for a brekfast all together. Care to join us?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:"Well, hello, Nemo," said Mrs. Goh when she opened the door. "Here to see Wendy, are you?"

She turned her head into the house. "Wendy! Someone here to see you!"

The padding of Wendy's feet could be heard as she came to the door.

"Nemo!" She was so happy she didn't really think about what she was doing as she threw her arms around him and gave him a big thimble on his lips. "It's so good to see you, honey!"
Nemo nodded, "Yes, ma'am." He told her. As he heard Wendy rush to the door, he smiled, but was surprised by the hug and the thimble. He thimbled her back, and smiled, "It's nice to see you too!" He said. He hoped that Wendy had already told her owners about them as a couple.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

lightwolf21 wrote:Janus moving closer to Summer didn't help her condition, as she blushed a little deeper ...Why am I staring...I just met this Wolf-dog She shook her head trying to distract herself. She noticed the Czechwolf hadn't been introduced to the newcomers yet. "J-Janus, this is Dale and Alex," The Dalmation mix indicated to the cat and dog. "... They are also new to the neighborhood."
Jasper stood in silence as the new cat and dog were introduced. He looked at the dalmation mix, wondering why they looked so nervous. Jasper wasn't really a perceptive one, so he couldn't tell it was because of Janus. He stepped forwards, placing a paw on her shoulder. "You going to be okay friend? You seem more nervous then a mouse surrounded by blind cats! No one here's gonna bite ya', so relax and have some fun!" He nodded, grinning widely as he took his paw from her shoulder, he looked to Janus and then to Dale.
[quote="valerio"]
Janus wasn't affected by that attitude. He had dealt so many times with people and pets who were hostile because he's part wolf. "We're going to my home for a brekfast all together. Care to join us?"[/quote]

Dale seemed to be in a bad mood. And that made for awkward situations. Jasper couldn't have any of that! He stepped right up next to the red hoodie wearing cat, and with his biggest smile, held out his paw. He didn't say anything, he didn't do anything other there then hope. Hope that his charisma wouldn't fail him at a time such as this. His mind suddenly changed from silence to, wanting to say something. "Names Jasper, nice to meet you Dale. Wouldn't mind coming along, would you? Chance of a lifetime, Janus' mom here is a good cook apparently, you might enjoy it."[/b]
Zander

Post by Zander »

Iv'e probably ate better things in the garbage. Thought Dale as the dog extended his hand. He looked at it with disgust before slowly reaching out and shaking it. "Fine."

-------------------

Meanwhile in the nearby woods, Larth was watching as the pets conversed. He grunted as he saw Summer. "Dang watchdog." he whispered to himself. "I'm going to have to get an ear on the inside.." By now his Guards have returned and were standing behind nearby trees.
"Zweite! get over here." He commanded, one of the wolfs silently walking over. "Were going to have to infiltrate this house, and find out when this traitor is most vulnerable. Run and grab Schöne and meet me back here pronto."
The wolf saluted, running back towards the pack.
Larth laughed to himself. "I guess were just going to have to pretty it out of him."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Mareks wrote:Jasper stood in silence as the new cat and dog were introduced. He looked at the dalmation mix, wondering why they looked so nervous. Jasper wasn't really a perceptive one, so he couldn't tell it was because of Janus. He stepped forwards, placing a paw on her shoulder. "You going to be okay friend? You seem more nervous then a mouse surrounded by blind cats! No one here's gonna bite ya', so relax and have some fun!" He nodded, grinning widely as he took his paw from her shoulder, he looked to Janus and then to Dale.
Summer looked at Jasper, one of the newcomers to the neighborhood. "I'll be fine...um, Jasper, was it?" She took a more serious tone. "This wolf that approached you, you said he looked like a feral? she asked Janus.
Also:
valerio

Post by valerio »

lightwolf21 wrote:
Mareks wrote:Jasper stood in silence as the new cat and dog were introduced. He looked at the dalmation mix, wondering why they looked so nervous. Jasper wasn't really a perceptive one, so he couldn't tell it was because of Janus. He stepped forwards, placing a paw on her shoulder. "You going to be okay friend? You seem more nervous then a mouse surrounded by blind cats! No one here's gonna bite ya', so relax and have some fun!" He nodded, grinning widely as he took his paw from her shoulder, he looked to Janus and then to Dale.
Summer looked at Jasper, one of the newcomers to the neighborhood. "I'll be fine...um, Jasper, was it?" She took a more serious tone. "This wolf that approached you, you said he looked like a feral? she asked Janus.
Janus nodded. Thinking about it, now that is mind was clearer... The Czech Wolf half-closed his eyes in concentration. "He definitely smelled like a feral. He didn't have any collar, and, well, I never have seen a domestic with so much body paint on him...and I am almost sure it had a scent like blood. He said he lives in the forest with a whole pack of kin, but Mom and I have a map of this place, and in that direction..." He pointed at Breeze Harbor "...There are no houses, right? Do you know any human who owns a pack of wolves?" he didn't know how to put the questions without sounding silly, but he used the scarce info he was given by that... Joseph. He said his name was Joseph."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote:Janus nodded. Thinking about it, now that is mind was clearer... The Czech Wolf half-closed his eyes in concentration. "He definitely smelled like a feral. He didn't have any collar, and, well, I never have seen a domestic with so much body paint on him...and I am almost sure it had a scent like blood. He said he lives in the forest with a whole pack of kin, but Mom and I have a map of this place, and in that direction..." He pointed at Breeze Harbor "...There are no houses, right? Do you know any human who owns a pack of wolves?" he didn't know how to put the questions without sounding silly, but he used the scarce info he was given by that... Joseph. He said his name was Joseph."
"That doesn't sound like a bunch of domestics to me. Janus, you need to be more careful. Keep an eye out for animals like that...and try to avoid them." Parker said, trying to warn Janus.
Last edited by Blue Braixen on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Yes, you're right, of course..." Now Janus felt really silly for falling for a stupid trick like that! "But, what was doing a feral such like him here in town, in plain daylight? That was why he fooled me, I didn't think they were so bold. I'm sorry, Jazz. I jeopardized your life."