Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

Re: Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Post by ctcmjh »

Ras walked into the restaurant and smiled as she entered the employee's area to get ready, "Sorry I'm a few minutes late, everyone!" She said, laughing a little nervously as she put her apron on.
-
Nemo shook his head as he stood up. He turned around and started to walk in some random direction, not even looking where he was going.
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Eliot approached next to Dimitri and pulled a newspaper out of his coat "Look, I bought this paper back home just to remember the latests local news. Since every news was the same, you know, about violence and other stuff, I think I saw something about a cat in a morgue or somethin'. Maybe you should take a look" Eliot handed the newspaper to Dimitri. The dog was changing the pages until his ears perked up and started to read out loud: "{Saturday, December 11th, 2010. A cat was found alive in a local morgue in Playas de Tijuana, after being presumed dead for one month and a half. The cat named...}" Dimitri made a pause, his eyes were getting a little bit watery and continued "Victoria Sanchez Eyraud..." Once again, Dimitri made another pause, took a deep breath, sighed and continued "{survived one month with a week and a half in a cold chamber because of a circuit failure in it keeping the body alive. The pet "died" because of a bullet wound in the head which was caused while she was held hostage in a shootout in the area of Los Altos a month and a half ago ... the bullet was retired with full success out of the cat's head. The cat was really lucky that the bullet did not make contact with the brain and damage it, but it damaged the left side ear ... the cat is still recovering from everything. Her owner, Phillip Sanchez Murphy, commented: "It is a miracle! but when she recovers, we will move out of this place and move somewhere in the US... Why I didn't listen Victoria's friend owner". The vets of the pet clinic of Playas de Tijuana say that the pet will be able to leave between this 24th of December and January 2nd...}" Dimitri dropped the newspaper and glomped Eliot "She's alive, man! She is alive!" Eliot was out of breath because of the glomp and how hard Dimitri was hugging him "Dimitri... you are kinda... *wheeze* hugging me to hard..." Dimitri let go of him, Eliot noticed how Dimitri's tail was wagging so fast, it looked like it was going to fall off "It's almost December 24th! And they are going to move here in the States! maybe they will move here in SeaBreeze! Awesome! Do you still have Phillip's number?" Dimitri took a deep breath, he talked so fast that Eliot barely understood the question "Uh... I think I do?" said Eliot, scratching the back of his neck "Awesome, lets go home and give him a call!" "Uh... lets go visit your friend first, then we will call him, ok?" Eliot ruffled Dimitri's head fur "Nice! Lets go!" Dimitri said, while jogging away "Crap... now I have to catch up to him" Eliot said just when he picked up and folded the newspaper.

(Sure Dimitri will not be on that depression... or not :twisted: Nah... I'll just make him a little bit weird with mood swings and other crap :D )

Trololololo! All this never happened, keep walking.
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

(( OOC: Sorry for the late post. ))

Jasper laughed happily as he successfully got to Janus' sides, with surprising ease. His fingers wiggled and grabbed at the ticklish area's as he moved in and wrapped an arm around his mates waste to make sure he couldn't get away from the tickle torture. A wild grin playing on his muzzle as he slowly moved for the sweet spot on Janus' back. "Feel free to beg for mercy, any time!"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale smiled happily, though his palms still hurt from the deep wounds, which, now, have miraculously formed scars and healed completely. "After you." he said, as he held his hand out, indicating to walk.

-------------

Larth slammed his paw down on the armrest of his throne. "What do you mean "He hasn't found his weekness yet"?!"
The messanger stammered with his words, looking down. "W-we have yet to hear back from Sly, s-sir.."
Larth pinched his forehead, talking quietly. "If he doesn't have what i want by tonight, its his head... got it?"
The messanger nodded slowly "Y-Yes s-sir.."
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Kaylee giggled. "Okay," she said, stepping down from the ambulance. She waited for him to do the same.
Last edited by Blue Braixen on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Mareks wrote:Jasper laughed happily as he successfully got to Janus' sides, with surprising ease. His fingers wiggled and grabbed at the ticklish area's as he moved in and wrapped an arm around his mates waste to make sure he couldn't get away from the tickle torture. A wild grin playing on his muzzle as he slowly moved for the sweet spot on Janus' back. "Feel free to beg for mercy, any time!"
Janus stood where he was, stiff like a board, not allowing himself to succumb to the sweet torture. Yet, his backfur was standing and his eyes were watering, while he was basically chewing his lips to stifle the laughter. "I...shall never...surrender...domestic foe..."
---
Isabel reached Abandoned Street. Her car's tires screeched on the broken asphalt, generating a small cloud of dust and debris.
The woman ran out of the car, bringing her bag with her. She had a million questions for Hubert, but those would have to wait. Her short, but most perilous experience with the...thing that possessed Dale and was now closed in that accursed skull had taught her not to analyze things before she was safe and sound and as far as possible from it.
The old Manor that stood at the beginning of Abandoned Street loomed in front of her. There had been weird stories about it, but Isabel Lagrange didn't want to think about that, now...
She entered the dark house, illuminated by that few light filtering through the cracks. As Hubert had instructed her, she went to the fireplace, then opened the bag and, hesitantly, pulled out the skull.
She tried to avoid looking at it, but even its malevolent, horrid expression, the features of bones belonged to a demon rather than a human, held a perverted fascination on her.
She placed the thing over the fireplace.
But she didn't run away.
---
The small wyvern appeared on the shoulder of Kaylee. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Dale."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale was a little surprised to see Hubert, but didn't respond, for fear that the wyvern was simply a figment of his imagination, and that if he talked to the figment, he'd look mental in front of kaylee.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Kaylee looked at her shoulder and rubbed the wyvern's head. "Hey! What're you doin' here?" she asked in a friendly tone, hoping that Dale could see Hubert, too.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Jack sighed " Well I guess I better inform the local K9 Squad I'm here now" he shook his head " Bet they are gonna be surprised that I'm one of the great detectives " he said and fiddled with his tag
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
valerio

Post by valerio »

Zander wrote:Dale was a little surprised to see Hubert, but didn't respond, for fear that the wyvern was simply a figment of his imagination, and that if he talked to the figment, he'd look mental in front of kaylee.
Tha Housedog wrote:Kaylee looked at her shoulder and rubbed the wyvern's head. "Hey! What're you doin' here?" she asked in a friendly tone, hoping that Dale could see Hubert, too.
"I am just making sure that our common friend is helped into his new life in the smoothest way possible. You have suffered much, Dale, but here in Seabreeze you have true friends that care for you, that have fought for you. Many of your past experiences have been influenced by the supernatural, your memories, your old life, have been stolen from you, twisted like putty. You will be scared, confused, diffident, but if you shall rely on those who care and love you, you shall come out whole once again. As a token of welcoming..."
At a gesture of the small dragon, just a flicker of his paw, a silvery-blu pentagram appeared on Dale's chest. It stood there for a moment, burning but without singing neither fur nor flesh, before disappearing.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper laughed, knowing he would win this eventually. Janus was holding himself together well though... maybe if he... "Got ya'!" His paw's scratched at the little nook on Janus' back he'd found the previous day, it being the area whcih caused Janus' foot to kick up a storm. He'd caught Janus in a mix of two sensations now. The tickling on his paw on his side, and the wonderful scritching on Janus' favorite spot. Would he laugh or melt? It was anybodies guess.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus's foot started thumping at the pavement in a rabbit-like motion. The wolfdog let out a long moan of pure pleasure, his tongue lolling out his jaw. Every figment of dignity lost, he laid down on the pavement and assumed a perfect begging pose, all bent and paws waving. "Mooore?" he whimpered.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale stared blankly at the dragon. "well.. Th-thank you I guess-" he jumped a little as the pentagram burned on his chest. "what was that?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Jasper laughed lightly at Janus' reaction. Guess the pleasure out weighed the tickling. He reached down and scratched him happily, only to stop short and poke his nose. "Alright, you lazy wolf... we've got a date, let's get going?" He smiled, offering Janus a paw up.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Addison finally let go of Summer, wiping her eyes. "Ya know, if that mean-face demon weren't so creepy, that would've been the coolest thing that's ever happened to me," she said, factually. "Can we get something to eat now? I'm really hungry." A moment ago Addison had been ready to punch something, but now she reverted to her usual self.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Zander wrote:Dale stared blankly at the dragon. "well.. Th-thank you I guess-" he jumped a little as the pentagram burned on his chest. "what was that?"
"A seal. Much like a litmus paper, only mystic in nature. Should the Trickster's presence taint you in any way, mind or soul, the seal will burn, unmasking the deception. Same thing if you shouldn't be what you appear to be..."
---
Mareks wrote:Jasper laughed lightly at Janus' reaction. Guess the pleasure out weighed the tickling. He reached down and scratched him happily, only to stop short and poke his nose. "Alright, you lazy wolf... we've got a date, let's get going?" He smiled, offering Janus a paw up.
Janus let the other wolfdog help him up. "I don't know if I should be happy ir embarrassed... But, wow!, you know how to scratch. Darren, want us to drop you home before we go to the park?"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote:
Zander wrote:Dale stared blankly at the dragon. "well.. Th-thank you I guess-" he jumped a little as the pentagram burned on his chest. "what was that?"
"A seal. Much like a litmus paper, only mystic in nature. Should the Trickster's presence taint you in any way, mind or soul, the seal will burn, unmasking the deception. Same thing if you shouldn't be what you appear to be..."
This time, Kaylee got defensive. "What's that s'posed ta mean?! There's nothin' ta worry about from Dale anymore..."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hubert didn't keep his eyes off Dale. "Let's just say he is a crafty one of adversary..." There was no way the seal couldn't react. If the spirit dragon's doubts were founded, he was just about to discover it...
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Jack passed by the bakery on his way to the police station and saw Locke " Best not bother him... he seems rather upset with me... " he said and kept walking

(Just curious anyone feel like filling in for K9 Squad for a bit)
Pet Friendly:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

(I think I'll fill a spot)

"So... you knew all the time?" Dimitri broke the silence, after walking a long distance "Uh, well, actually... I only had suspicions, but you just blew up your cover." Eliot replied, he seemed really relaxed "Then, you are ok with all this?" Dimitri scratched the back of his own neck "Sure, I mean, no problem with it... I just don't know why you animals take this so serious" Eliot shrugged "I know, right?" the dog laughed "You know what's weird? you are taking everything to silent, I mean, you just figured out that your friend is alive and you are all chilled!" "You just don't know how hard it is too keep calmed since you gave me that paper" "Don't hold it. just, like a song says, express yourself!" Eliot started to whistle a little tune "I can't, it's too much... sing with me" Dimitri said, staring at Eliot with no emotions "Wut?" Eliot asked, he was confused ..."Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time" "-I feel alive" "-And have the world, turning inside out yeah" "I'm floating around in ecstasy, So don't stop me now---" Both singed, specially Dimitri, who was singing with full emotion.

Trololololo! All this never happened, keep walking... well, the singing did happen.

After singing a couple of songs from the "old times", they finally could see the clinic "There it is!" Dimitri pointed at the clinic "Finally! I was getting tired" Eliot said, lazily".

A minute later, both of them were in front of the clinic's doors.
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

The Game wrote:Addison finally let go of Summer, wiping her eyes. "Ya know, if that mean-face demon weren't so creepy, that would've been the coolest thing that's ever happened to me," she said, factually. "Can we get something to eat now? I'm really hungry." A moment ago Addison had been ready to punch something, but now she reverted to her usual self.
Summer smiled as she looked down and saw Addison letting go of her. She couldn't help but give a kiss to Parker as she embraced him tightly. She chuckled at the kitten's...no...the young female cat's strength. The Dalmatian mix ruffled her headfur. "Sure thing, kiddo...I'm buyin'," she replied to her as she gave Parker a wink. She wasn't sure exactly what had happened but from the looks of things, everything turned out well. She still had a lot of questions to ask the Border Collie. "Think they'll let you out of here to get something to eat with us?" she asked him.
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker was very happy that Summer had done that. He wagged his tail. "I don't think they'll mind very much," he said. "Besides, you're probably very confused about what's gone on here. I'm not entirely sure on all of the details, but I'll fill you in on what I know."
Zander

Post by Zander »

valerio wrote:"A seal. Much like a litmus paper, only mystic in nature. Should the Trickster's presence taint you in any way, mind or soul, the seal will burn, unmasking the deception. Same thing if you shouldn't be what you appear to be..."
Dale's eyes shot open as the faint glow started from his chest. it slowly got brighter as he spoke frantically, trying to hide the glow. "No! get it off! i dont want it!"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Jack made his way into the police station " Yes how may I help you..." the receptionist asked " Yeah, I am reporting in, I am the detective that got transfered " he pulled his badge from his collar " R-really? You look so young..." she stared " They all say that... " Jack sighed
Pet Friendly:
valerio

Post by valerio »

Zander wrote:
valerio wrote:"A seal. Much like a litmus paper, only mystic in nature. Should the Trickster's presence taint you in any way, mind or soul, the seal will burn, unmasking the deception. Same thing if you shouldn't be what you appear to be..."
Dale's eyes shot open as the faint glow started from his chest. it slowly got brighter as he spoke frantically, trying to hide the glow. "No! get it off! i dont want it!"
The seal, instead started burning brighter, its flame expanding radially throughout Dale's chest.
"You were saying something, my dear adversary? Oh, and before you even think of running away or hiding..." The spiritual creature pointed downward with a claw. "I would tell you to watch your steps, but you already are deep in it."
The very ground itself had started shining with the same blue, eerie flame...of a huge seal that was surrounding the three figures.
The flames from the giant seal's border rose like a wall of flame, reaching to the highest high!
"Thank you for falling into my trap, Trickster."

From the ambulance, all the humans could see was that all of a sudden that black cat had started screaming something, touching and brushing at himself as if he had caught fire.
"I'm gonna call the Sheriff," said the driver.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Kaylee couldn't believe it. She had been duped. She shook her head and crossed her arms, her tail flicking very sharply. Just when I think we're finally safe from that demon, things like this happen... Kaylee sighed. "Am I ever gonna get ta spend a few hours o' complete normalcy with you, Dale?!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Soon you will, mortal," Hubert said. "The end of this charade is near. The Trickster is going to lose his hold on Dale, he has nowhere to escape, no one else to possess. He has one only way out, and it is out of Dale's body."
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

No
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Sat May 07, 2011 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dale dropped to his hands and knees as the blue fire engulfed him, the helpless pleas from Dale turned into agonizing shreeks from a demon. And in a few seconds, it was over.
The limp body of Dale laid on the ground, lifeless. Unfortunately, "Dale" Was somewhere else entirely, and since nothing was in him, his body lay motionless, but alive.

-------------

From the skull, a soft knocking could be heard, if you stayed quiet enough, followed by hopeless pleas, but not from a spiritual being, but from Dale.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
valerio

Post by valerio »

The spirit dragon nodded. "The exorcism is complete. Now dale's body has been purged from the Trickster's influence. Worry not for his welfare, Kaylee. His soul is safe. What remains to be explained will be shown to you when the sun sets. For now, be glad that you will be reunited with your companion, tonight."
To Parker, Summer and Addison, Hubert repeated the same thing. "Just remember one thing: The Trickster is now free to look for another host, and as long as the pact is made in full knowledge, I will not be able to prevent it. thank you everyone for your efforts. Now, just be patient. Time, as you say, is on your side."

---
Inside what used to be a trap for a dragon, Hubert appeared in front of Dale.
"Forgive me, mortal, for what was done to you. The trickster must believe he had the upper hand before I exorcised him from your body. And although I did not enjoy setting him free to seek for a more cooperative host, here you are safe, and your friends, and the one that loves you, will take care of your body until it is one with your soul again. I am sorry for not being able to do more, but this skull is your best chance to be separated from the Trickster's nefast influence."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Kaylee looked at Dale's body for a second before scooping him up. "I jus' want Dale ta be himself. Thank ya fer helpin'." With that, she headed back into the vet clinic. She wondered if she could just take him home and somehow explain to her parents their relationship. But it was too soon, she decided. Kaylee carried Dale into an empty room and laid him in the bed there before scooting a chair over and taking a seat next to his bed.

She took his paw in hers and slowly drifted off, hoping for the night to come faster.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Tha Housedog wrote:Parker was very happy that Summer had done that. He wagged his tail. "I don't think they'll mind very much," he said. "Besides, you're probably very confused about what's gone on here. I'm not entirely sure on all of the details, but I'll fill you in on what I know."
Summer took Addison's paw in hers as she looked at Parker. "Well then what are we waiting for," she replied with a smile. She held out a paw to Parker. "Let's go," the Dalmatian-mix said to him. "...you can fill me in when we get there, I'm starving." She drooled a slight bit to emphasize the point.

----------
valerio wrote:Janus let the other wolfdog help him up. "I don't know if I should be happy ir embarrassed... But, wow!, you know how to scratch. Darren, want us to drop you home before we go to the park?"
Darren looked at the Czech Wolf from his perch on Jasper's shoulder. "If you don't mind, Janus...I'd rather go with you two to the park, I've been spending way too much time at home and my ankle is starting to feel better, see?" the Chinchilla said as he put all his weight on the one bad ankle for a few seconds holding onto Jasper's fur to stabilize himself. He placed both paws back on the Wolf-Dog's shoulder before looking back to Janus. "Don't worry about me, I just need some time outside...you can leave me in a nice quiet place once we get there...the fresh air will do me some good."

----------
Zander wrote:Larth slammed his paw down on the armrest of his throne. "What do you mean "He hasn't found his weekness yet"?!"
The messanger stammered with his words, looking down. "W-we have yet to hear back from Sly, s-sir.."
Larth pinched his forehead, talking quietly. "If he doesn't have what i want by tonight, its his head... got it?"
The messanger nodded slowly "Y-Yes s-sir.."
A Sparrow was silently hopping along a branch in a tree above the wolf's den. Upon hearing a shout from the wolf below, he stopped and looked downward, listening to the wolf pack's leader going off on someone. Upon hearing the name Sly, the Sparrow was suddenly interested. Upon hearing the raccoon was in danger, he gasped, grabbing his beak to stifle the noise. "Sly..." he whispered before looking back at the cave and taking off to look for his friend.
Also:
The Game

Post by The Game »

Addison grinned and tugged on Summer's paw, hardly waiting for Parker. "I like the way you think Summer! Let's go-o-o!"
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker chuckled and got up. "Me too. To the cafeteria!" He shouted happily, grabbing Summer's other arm in the process. He ran off, pulling Summer and, by extension, Addison along.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dmitri and Eliot entered the hospital "Ok! Now where's Parker's room? Uh... was it that way?" Dimitri couldn't tell, he was a little bit tired, he usually didn't woke up that early "You were here yesterday, an you don't remember where is Parker's room? Wow, you impress me a lot, Dimitri. I'll ask that doctor over there." Eliot said, leaving behind Dimitri. "Hey, good morning, Doctor. Uh... can you tell me where is Parker... uh... Parker Wray's room please?"

(Who wants to cover/fill the doctor's spot?)
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Zander

Post by Zander »

valerio wrote: Inside what used to be a trap for a dragon, Hubert appeared in front of Dale.
"Forgive me, mortal, for what was done to you. The trickster must believe he had the upper hand before I exorcised him from your body. And although I did not enjoy setting him free to seek for a more cooperative host, here you are safe, and your friends, and the one that loves you, will take care of your body until it is one with your soul again. I am sorry for not being able to do more, but this skull is your best chance to be separated from the Trickster's nefast influence."
Dale punched the wall, angered. "forgive you!? How can I forgive you!? If it wasn't for you, everythig would be fine! From my point of view, you and that idiot who takes over my body are one in the same, both fighting each other like a pair of kittens. You say your trying to protect me, but in reality our just messing up my life.. Just leave me here.." He said, leaning back against the "wall" distraught.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hubert stood where he was. "Consider an essential difference, mortal: I fought so that you could be reunited with the ones who care for you. Who love you, although I must admit this is not the best predictament for you.
"The Trickster wanted to use your body as doorway to commit his evil and let your soul suffer for eternity. Hardly what I would call 'being fine'.
"The curse of this skull will allow you out from sunset to dawn. I cannot offer better for now, true, but it will allow you to spend time with your friends. Free. And, if you will allow me, although I understand your trust will be hard to gain after this betrayal, I will make your permanence in this place all the more enjoyable."
Then the spirit dragon bowed. "I am truly sorry for what happened to you, for what has been stolen to you, for a life you have been imposed, for the suffering and the torments. Believe me on this, I have witnessed love and suffering during my existence. I know what I am talking about. I will not insult you by claiming to be your friend. I hope I can gain such status."
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

"It's settled then! We're off to the park!" Jasper laughed happily, looking at Darren on his shoulder before grabbing Janus' paw and dragging him with him towards and out the front door. Their was no time to waste, as they've wasted enough time already. He was so excited, his first date with Janus, in an open area in the fresh air. Nothing could go wrong today! No more bad news, no more excitement, today was going to be a day of relaxing! He paused in his thoughts, looking down the road as they approached it. Where was everyone else? And Ms. Lagrange had wondered off somewhere again. He also wondered how Parker was doing, he'd not gone to visit him yet. Sure they weren't the best of friends since they only met just the other day, but going to visit him later was one way to at least try and get into better standings with him. "So, which way is the park?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

At Jasper's question, Janus raised his muzzle and started sniffing deeply at the air. After a second or two he pointed a finger. "That way, love. And now...Let's see who gets there first!" And off he went!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Tha Housedog wrote:Parker chuckled and got up. "Me too. To the cafeteria!" He shouted happily, grabbing Summer's other arm in the process. He ran off, pulling Summer and, by extension, Addison along.
"Whoa whoa, hold on," Summer replied as she resisted Parker's pushiness. He was surprisingly strong for having just recently been injured to the brink of death. She planted her footpaws firmly, holding the Border-Collie back. "I have a better idea than cafeteria food..." she said with a smile. "How about that pet-friendly restaurant? It's not too far of a walk and I'm sure the food would be much better than that in the animal clinic," the Dalmatian-mix added with a wag of her tail. "You agree, right Addison?" she said as she turned to face the young feline.
Also: