Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

lightwolf21

Re: Pet Friendly - Seabreeze Harbor

Post by lightwolf21 »

ChewyChewy wrote:"You're welcome." She wrung her paws inside the muff, hoping she hadn't embarrassed him by saying that.

She shook Summer's paw and said, "Yes, I am Wendy. Thank you very much for your kind welcome, miss. And what's your name?"
"Oh, of course. My name is Summer Tipcian, and I'm the Neighborhood Watch dog." Summer pointed to the neighborhood watch badge on her vest. "Let me know if you need anything, okay? I'd like to stay and chat, but I need to check up on something with Dale real quick." She waited a few seconds to see if Wendy needed anything.
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Tha Housedog wrote:Parker knew he had to lighten the mood somehow. "Heh, my family didn't have much of a choice but to register. Otherwise, Summer would have been hounding us until we did." (Terrible, I know.)
"Summer? Is that your name?" Wendy asked the other female name. "I love it! It sounds so...sunny!"

She was still extremely nervous, but she couldn't help saying that--and it was a compliment.

"If I need anything, you'll be the first one I tell," she said. "Okay, I won't keep you."
Last edited by ChewyChewy on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Noticing Wendy's worried expression snapped Alex out of it. "S-Sorry... I get angry easily... it's not your fault."He really needed a hug.
Parkers comment lightened Alex's mood. The pun was so bad that it made him laugh out loud.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Private Elliot wrote:Noticing Wendy's worried expression snapped Alex out of it. "S-Sorry... I get angry easily... it's not your fault."He really needed a hug.
Parkers comment lightened Alex's mood. The pun was so bad that it made him laugh out loud.
"Awww," said Wendy sympathetically. "Being angry's no fun."

Boldly, she gave him a hug. It wasn't too tight, it wasn't too tentative--it was just right, as though she'd been practicing.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

ChewyChewy wrote:
Private Elliot wrote:Noticing Wendy's worried expression snapped Alex out of it. "S-Sorry... I get angry easily... it's not your fault."He really needed a hug.
"Awww," said Wendy sympathetically. "Being angry's no fun."

Boldly, she gave him a hug. It wasn't too tight, it wasn't too tentative--it was just right, as though she'd been practicing.
Parker just stood there with his arms crossed. He wanted a hug, too, but he tried to not let it show.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex returned the hug, then broke away. He was becoming embarrassed, because of being hugged in front of a group of pets.
"Th-thanks..." he said, his mouth still tasting bitter from the remark he prepared to say to Summer.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"You're welcome," said Wendy. When she finished hugging Alex, she then turned to Parker, who looked like he felt left out.

Shyly, she approached him and gave him a hug too--again, it was neither too tight nor too loose, just right.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Suddenly, the chimation introduced herself to the pets she didn't know. "I'm Francia, but, you can call me Fran. I'm kind of an Artist."
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

ChewyChewy wrote:"You're welcome," said Wendy. When she finished hugging Alex, she then turned to Parker, who looked like he felt left out.

Shyly, she approached him and gave him a hug too--again, it was neither too tight nor too loose, just right.
Parker accepted the hug, and blushed. Am I that transparent?, he thought.
"Oh yeah, meet Fran. She's not 'kind of' an artist, she's a darn good one." Parker said, hoping Wendy would let go.
Last edited by Blue Braixen on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Zack_the_husky wrote:Suddenly, the chimation introduced herself to the pets she didn't know. "I'm Francia, but, you can call me Fran. I'm kind of an Artist."
When Wendy finished hugging Parker, she turned to the other dog. "Nice to meet you, Fran!" she said. "An artist, really? I love art! What kind of art do you do?"
PF chars

--Phoenix

Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Zack_the_husky wrote:Suddenly, the chimation introduced herself to the pets she didn't know. "I'm Francia, but, you can call me Fran. I'm kind of an Artist."
"Okay, 'Fran', I'm guessing you drew that picture?" He saw Parker get hugged by Wendy in the corner of his eye. Heh, since when is this place called 'Huggytown'?
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Various kinds, but, I mostly do portraits and landscapes." Then, when the other dog asked about if she did the picture, she said, "Oh, you mean this painting of Summer?" Then, she turned the painting so everyone could see it. It was Summer, wearing a greek helmet, and a cape, and carrying a spear. "What do you two think?"
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri walked to the group and noticed other pets he didn't met before "Uh, hello guys... and girls. Good morning everyone." He said in a good mood, like nothing happened last night in the cellar. Then, he asked Summer "Hey, Summer, aren't you going to introduce me to this people?" said the husky with a smile.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex smiled. Summer really looked good in the greek armor. Then noticing what he was thinking, he shook his head. "Did Summer ask you to draw this?"
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Russiarules1 wrote:Dimitri walked to the group and noticed other pets he didn't met before "Uh, hello guys... and girls. Good morning everyone." He said in a good mood, like nothing happened last night in the cellar. Then, he asked Summer "Hey, Summer, aren't you going to introduce me to this people?" said the husky with a smile.
Summer had already started running after Dale. "Sorry Dimitri, she shouted over her shoulder, I'm kind of busy." She ran towards Dale, who had gotten pretty far down the street by now. "Hey, Dale..." she shouted as loud as she could. ""Wait up! I need to talk to you."
Last edited by lightwolf21 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Also:
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Zack_the_husky wrote:"Various kinds, but, I mostly do portraits and landscapes." Then, when the other dog asked about if she did the picture, she said, "Oh, you mean this painting of Summer?" Then, she turned the painting so everyone could see it. It was Summer, wearing a greek helmet, and a cape, and carrying a spear. "What do you two think?"
"Wow! That picture is amazing!" said Wendy, wagging her tail. "And you painted it yourself? You're so talented! She looks awesome! I love it!"
Russiarules1 wrote:Dimitri walked to the group and noticed other pets he didn't met before "Uh, hello guys... and girls. Good morning everyone." He said in a good mood, like nothing happened last night in the cellar. Then, he asked Summer "Hey, Summer, aren't you going to introduce me to this people?" said the husky with a smile.
"Hello!" said Wendy when she saw yet another dog arriving. "I'm Wendy!"

She heard Summer call the husky by his name and said, "Dmitri? Is that your name? It's exotic--I like it! And I like your voice, too!"

She had never heard his exact accent before.
PF chars

--Phoenix

lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

A small chinchilla appeared from behind Dimitri. "Hello, everyone. Welcome to the neighborhood, my name is Darren Hyde...and if you ever need some jam or jelly, the Hydes have you covered." He winked.
Also:
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Well...Not really. But, hey, would want to show or tell their masterpiece before it was complete. Also, thank you, Wendy." Then, suddenly, another pet came toward them. He was a husky, and, he sounded Russian. And, he was really cute looking, too. "Oh, hey! I'm Francia, but you can call me Fran."
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Darren... so that's your name "Alright, I'll keep that in mind." How come dogs are so easy to be friends with? .He wondered to himself
Last edited by Private Elliot on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

"You're welcome, Fran," said Wendy pleasantly.
lightwolf21 wrote:A small chinchilla appeared from behind Dimitri. "Hello, everyone. Welcome to the neighborhood, my name is Darren Hyde...and if you ever need some jam or jelly, the Hydes have you covered." He winked.
"Hello, Darren! I don't think I've ever seen an animal like you before." said Wendy, surprised at how many pets were coming into view all at once. "Jam or jelly, really? Mmmmmm, sounds tasty!" She wagged her tail at the thought.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"It's true. They give it to us for free on birthdays, and our sandwiches that we use them in taste better than normal PB&Js." Parker smiled. Then he thought, Oh yeah, it's lunchtime. If I don't get back home, Autumn will make my debt worse. He shuddered at the thought. "Oh, uh, I have to go! I'll see you all later! Nice meeting you!" Parker waved and walked off.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex waved, "Seeya Parker!"
Now what crazy things will happen to me?
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Tha Housedog wrote:"It's true. They give it to us for free on birthdays, and our sandwiches that we use them in taste better than normal PB&Js." Parker smiled. Then he thought, Oh yeah, it's lunchtime. If I don't get back home, Autumn will make my debt worse. He shuddered at the thought. "Oh, uh, I have to go! I'll see you all later! Nice meeting you!" Parker waved and walked off.
"Nice meeting you, Parker!" said Wendy, waving. To Darren she said, "Well, I'll tell my mommy and daddy all about your jam and jelly, and if we need any, we'll get it from you! Thank you very much!"
PF chars

--Phoenix

Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri nodded "Thanks, Wendy nice to meet you and nice too meet you too, Francia" Dimitri looked at both of the new pets he met.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Russiarules1 wrote:Dimitri nodded "Thanks, Wendy nice to meet you and nice too meet you too, Francia" Dimitri looked at both of the new pets he met.
"Nice to meet you too, Dmitri," said Wendy, imitating his voice and accent almost perfectly. She then blushed and turned her head, hoping she hadn't offended him by doing so.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

"So... What should we do? I don't really have a lot of other things to do..."Alex's voice trailed off. They mustn't know about his past.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Well...I could show you around the area, if you guys want. You're all new here, right?"
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Zack_the_husky wrote:"Well...I could show you around the area, if you guys want. You're all new here, right?"
"Sure I guess, I have nothing else to do." And Maybe find some suitable places to stay...
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri laughed "Harasho accient, Wendy!" after he said that, he said it in English "Uh, that is Good accent in Russian" he blushed a little bit knowing that many people would not know Russian.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker rushed home. When he opened the door, his sister, Autumn, was standing in the doorway. "You're late, Parker. Guess what that means. :twisted: "
Parker was not amused. He knew that if he showed no emotion, this would be over with quicker. "Yeah, yeah, I know. How sadistic are you feeling today?"
"Why, for that comment, today will hurt MORE. Now go to my room." Autumn smiled and tilted her head to one side. Parker sighed. Great job, me.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Alright, then." Then, she turned to the other two. "Dimitri, Wendy, you want me to show you two around the area, too?"
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Donut shop, DONUT SHOP!!! Dimitri coughed "I would like to see the park" He smiled NO!! Why did you say park, Dimitri!? "I would really love to see a park around here..."
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

For the next half of an hour, only this could be heard from Autumn's room:
*CRACK* NGHOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Last edited by Blue Braixen on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Alex jumped nearly 5 feet into the air at the sound of Parker's scream.
"WHAT THE FLYING MONKEY ON A STICK WAS THAT?"
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri's ears pointed up "Did someone else heard that?" Dimitri started to look where did that scream came from, then he looked at Alex "Flying monk...? Woah Alex, are you ok? That sound almost makes you die from a hearth attack "
Last edited by Russiarules1 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Darren knew what it was, but he decided not to tell anyone. It's Parker and his sister's deal, I'm not going to get involved. "You'll have to ask Parker about it later, I guess." Darren replied to the Husky and Lab.
Also:
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Eh, that's probably just Autumn torturing Parker. But, don't worry, he'll be fine. Anyway, yeah, parks are nice. Follow me." Then, she began walking away.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

lightwolf21 wrote:Darren knew what it was, but he decided not to tell anyone. It's Parker and his sister's deal, I'm not going to get involved. "You'll have to ask Parker about it later, I guess." Darren replied.
"Wait, what? should we help him?" Dimitri looked real worried.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Darren held up a paw. "Nah, it's a family thing. Best not to get involved. I've tried to help before, but it didn't turn out too well." The chinchilla shuddered.
Also:
Zander

Post by Zander »

(You guys are posting really fast, slow it down a tad, k?)

Dale kept on walking, pretending not to have heard anyones yells to him.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson