PF: SeaBreeze Harbor OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Zander

PF: SeaBreeze Harbor OOC

Post by Zander »

SeaBreeze Harbor Main OOC discussion and guide.

Seabreeze Harbor, a quaint little town sandwiched between a mountain chain and the vast ocean on the southern coastline. the residents live in peace, generally, and almost never face to many problems. Their pets, however, are a different story.

Current Rp Characters. 11/11 FULL
list wrote: Main

Tha Housedog- Russiarules1- Lightwolf21- Zander- Private Elliot-
  • Alex Mason - Male - Dog; White Labrador
The Game-
  • Addison - Female - Cat
ChewyChewy- Zack_the_Husky- CTCMJH- Valerio- Mareks-

Valerio- TheHousedog ctcmjh
Feral
Valerio- Lightwolf21- Zander- CTCMJH-
House rules
These apply to everyone that joins, and may be specific to this RP. Certain issues will be addressed here so it is strongly suggested you read through.
General rules-

• This is a join at will neighborhood- You are allowed to join if you character obeys each of the outlines described in the "character rules" section We will continue to allow characters in until this neighborhood reaches the maximum capacity, which is 11. Note that 11 is the amount of Rp'ers, not the amount of characters.
  • Maximum of 2 main characters- at any given point you are allowed to have 2 main characters maximum. A main character is a character that is played though arc after arc and is never taken back. You are allowed to have a third main character, but to enter said character you must discontinue one of your current two. You may only replace one main character with a new one at the beginning of a time skip, No exceptions.
  • Maximum of 2 guest characters- At any point in the RP you are allowed to bring in 1 guest character, allowing 3 characters to be played at once. you can have a total of 2 guest characters, but they must be played at separate times. Guest characters are like main characters, but leave after every 1 or 2 arcs, returning after another few arc have past.
[*]Maximum of 1 Feral character- Feral characters do not live with humans, and live in the dense forests west of the main neighborhood, you are allowed to have a total of 1 Feral character at a time. These characters do not add to your total of 2 main characters or guest characters, however they are not played like main characters, every so often we start up our feral characters, and play through an arc or two, then returning into the woods and wait a day or two.

Character discontinuation-

Every now and then you get a character that you realize didn't live up too his or her full potential. However, this is not a reason to completely discard said character. Characters that don't seem as good as they sounded in your mind are generally because of low moral from the RP'er, causing the character to be less exciting. Discontinued characters leave in the time span which occurs in which we skip, meaning your only allowed to retract your character when we all vote on a timeskip.

• Character discontinuations must not be violent or Gory- Don't get me wrong, some character discontinuations require deaths, but if it is the case, be cautious of the effects which can occur to other characters. If your character became best friends with another, have the character move away, theres no need for any violence in a scenario like this.
    Always remember; if your character has to die don't make it over dramatic, and don't make it in any way gory or above pg-13. Please.
  • Entering a new main character- once the old character is gone, you may bring in a new one. Be advised that this is your last main character, if this one turns out to be a bust then tough luck. You had your chance. New main characters may only be introduced at the beginning of timeskips. I know what your thinking; "Aww come on! i already written the character sheet and everything! can't i enter him/her now?" the answer? No. Good, youve already finished the sheet? cool, now you have more time to think about your character and the possible arc he or she could create.
  • Character discontinuations may not be performed within the first month of rp'ing- trust me, we all know the feeling. Give your character time to flesh out, have him find out stuff about himself that he never knew before, go out and stand out. If you don't think your character will be good, then wait a month, it flies by. And after that, if you character is still struggling, try kicking it up a notch, be outgoing, more creative, make your own arcs. If all else fails, your eligible for a character discontinuation.

Arc formation-
Arcs are the body and soul of the RP, without a good RP, a setting does nothing for a character. Likewise, you can have the best character in the world, but even that does nothing if your too ignorent to be expressive and make your own arcs! Here are some general rules regarding arc formation; tips, ideas and guidelines are expressed here.
  • Arcs can not be too violent or Gory- like always, excessive violence or gore is not allowed, it just simply isn't, get over it. Now sometimes we need to have a breathtaking arc, and every now and then a little blood will be shed here and there, but all in all no good arc should have excessive gore. Characters getting hurt means mad RP'ers. Mad rp'ers mean mad characters. Mad characters means blood and gore, and the cycle repeats until everyone is dead. I don't know about you, but that doesn't sound fun to me. So a good arc needs no violence. period.
  • Hostage situations or kidnapping(or should i say petnapping), does not count as violence- Every now and then, well... actually very often, i see petnapping arcs. These arcs are usually well thought out and fun to RP. They are not violent, and should not get violent. Howver like always keep in mind the effects it could have on characters, if one character kidnaps another, then most likely none of the characters in the future want to hang out with said character for fear of being kidnapped.
  • A good arc needs careful planning and implementation- Now think for a second, a car not working doesnt cause much havoc if you have another, or if your not actually going anywhere. Implementaion is everything, bobby over here falling out of a tree isn't as exciting if the tree if 3 feet tall. keep that in mind.
  • Arcs should not be overdone- In the same arc as last time, if Bobby fell out of a tree, but this time it was 150 feet tall, thats overdoing it. No arc should need this. Also like last time, if your heading somewhere, but this time instead of the car stopping it goes out of control, that also overdoing it.
  • Arcs should not be overly used- an arc isn't as exciting if this is the 5th time youv'e done it. keep it in mind, there are plenty of ideas for arcs. ask around for experience or ideas, or talk with the fellow Rp'ers to see if you can come up with an arc.
  • You should not have too many arcs going on at once- if there are 11 characters, and 7 arcs going on at once, thats a lot. you should'nt need that many arcs if you carefully planned each out. (which i highly doubt) i mean, it's okay to have 3 or 4 at once, don't get me wrong, but you shouldn't need more then that.
  • Arcs should include more then one character- Revisiting the "bobby fell out of a tree" scenario, if Bobby were to land on the ground safely, what would that have accomplished? it sure as heck wouldn't have been fun, i mean seriously. What fun does the other characters get if your character is the only one in an arc? This should be common sense..
  • Arcs should'nt take place too far outside the main city- Please keep them close to home, i mean, you can go in the woods or something like that, but don't travel halfway across the country. seriously.

Posting rules-
general rules that every poster should read before posting, usually going along the lines of what to do and what not to do.
  • DO NOT under ANY circumstances control another person character- do not do not do not! I repeat, do not control someones character. there are more obvious versions of controlling, and then theres the subtle ones. The more obvious would have another person's character talk, or perform and action which the other RP'er would not want them to say or do. A example of subtle controlling would be something such as having a character turn towards your character, or shake their head. Even to the slightest form such as having another's tail wag. If what your character has to say is so important that the other character must face towards yours to understand, have your character do it, jeesh! get physical! (no, not in that way) have your character grab the others head and yank it towards him or her, looking straight in the eye.
    Remember that this is a whole 'nother story if the RP'er gives you permission. But please, always remember this.
  • Please use correct grammar- I know were not all perfect, and we make mistakes sometimes, but PLEASE! make your posts at least legible so we may understant you! Don't talk in "chaat spek", or even "txt spk!" serusly dn't! I'm tired of being barely able to read someones post >_>
  • OOC chat goes in the OOC thread- If you have something important to say to another RP'er, send them a PM, don't post OOC stuff in the RP thread. please?
  • The minimum amount of sentences in a post are 2- sometimes we all have to make less then two, and this isn't a hardfast rule, but please try to make it 2 sentences or longer, it helps the story progress and gets your ideas across, along with fleshing out your character.

Character sheets-
This is general rules about character creation and general information about what you can and cant put in your sheets.
  • Character sheets are to be posted here and in the main OOC- Simply post it here, along with the exact color code for your character. then duplicate the post in the main OOC
  • Characters should not be overpowered- the maximum for any stat value is 10. no exceptions if your character has 10 strength, please remember what it can do, theres usually no need for such strength. Same goes for all stats.
  • Make sure character notes and stats match up- in the S&W sections, be sure that stats match up with them, it wouldn't make much sense if your S&W said "S- very strong. W- not that smart." but in the stats they were Strength - 2 and intelligence - 8.
    seriously, thats annoying.
  • Character backstories can not intertwine with another character's without written permission- you can not say your character is another characters brother unless the other character's RP'er allows it. Don't write it then suggest it, be sure to ask first.
  • Make characters interesting- A character can't create that many arcs if hes a normal cat with no specialty whatsoever that stays inside all day and plays x-box. yet again, this is a given. trust me, its not fun!
  • All stats should add up to be 42- if you add up all the stats on your character they should equal 42, you can have them lower for some reason, but preferably adding up to 42.
  • Characters stay withing range of this RP- your character cannot interact with any other character from a different rp, no exception. However you can enter the same character in more then one rp and it would still be fine.
  • Pictures of character must obey forums rules- this is obvious, please dont push it.

Posting speed-
  • Everyone is in different timezones- We all live in different places, which means when your in the middle of the day, some of us can be completely asleep. keep this in mind when waiting for someone, most of the times someone wont post is because the're asleep, don't instantly assume its because they have nothing to say. If you think someone has nothing to say, PM them or ask them on the OOC if you can skip them.
  • 2 character conversation/interaction- in the cases in which your in a two character interaction arc, you can post as fast as you want, as long as you two keep switching back and forth between posts.
  • 3 or more character conversation/interaction- if need be, go down a list of the characters names in alphabetical order, once all characters have responded, start over with the list. this keeps everyone in check and keeps people from being skipped.
  • There is no posting speed rate, but you can not skip people- I'm not saying that you can post only a certain amount of posts a day, don't make me have to make a posting rate rule about it. You can post as fast as you want, but don't skip players. if someone isn't online, wait for them, even if it seems they don't have anything to say. If you think someone didn't see your post, PM or post in the OOC about it.

Feral Characters-
These are the rules that must be followed in order to obtain, play, and keep a feral character. The rules here are a little more strict then main and guest characters, but i'm sure you all are mature enough to handle it.
  • There are three main types of Feral characters-

Predator- These characters mainly include carnivores, and eat meat and prey animals. One of the main types of Prey animals are; Wolf's.

Prey- Low lying animals, such as squirrels, mice, and other non-carnivorous animals.

Neutral- Any animal in-between, such as foxes and Raccoons, Can eat meat, usually scavengers, and animals that don't really care.
  • Pack animals follow a strict military-style ranking system- For example, in a wolf pack, the Alpha male usually calls all the shots, and commands the wolfs below him. This spot is already taken by me, mostly because i need to keep tabs and regulate the violence caused by wolfs. The ranking is as follows;
    The Alpha Pair- essentially the "king and queen" of the pack, can command anyone below them, and usually do not invade or go into battle by themselves, if one dies he or she is immediately replaced by the next in line.
    Young Subordinates- Next in line, there are usually a few of them, can be both male or female. One of which is the Beta Wolf, or second in command. Usually a male.
    Juveniles and Pups- Either male or female, jobs usually range from scout, to pup caretaker. The pups rank in this area.
    The Omega Wolf- This is the scapegoat of the pack, though he or she is the lowest ranking, they hold an important job. When they'rs tension or frustration in the pack, they usually take it out on the Omega. They are the last to eat, and are sometimes picked on so much that they leave the pack and become a lone wolf.
    Lone Wolf- Not part of the pack, usually by himself hunting. Will be viciously attacked if approaching a group of wolfs.
  • Neutral or Predator animals cannot attack a main or guest character- Unless of course, if both players agree on it, and it follows all the guideline from the arc rules. Yes, that means not much violence.
  • Neutral or Predator animals cannot attack or kill a Prey animal- Despite their names, i don't want this much violence in here. 'nuf said.
  • Their are two main Packs of wolfs-
    These two clans constantly fight and have arguments, "No, this land is mine, go somewhere else!" Or "No! i saw the deer first!...oh, you want to fight about it?"

Northside-The more strength-y pack, pups are raised from the beginning with skills of how to fight, if one does not learn these he is kicked from the pack, or made into the Omega. This pack usually has a large shortage of food during the winter.

Southside-This pack is more of a survivalist pack, the cubs here are trained to fend for themselves and work as a team to gather food. They almost never have a shortage of food, but all the time scavenging doesn't make up for lack of physical power.
*adding more later*

Character formation and Character sheet layout.
The character sheet for Seabreeze Harbor RP is as followed, each designated form is explained below.
Dark Red = required for a new character
Dark green = Optional, but suggested.
Purpleish blue = Required by (wolf) feral
  • -type-
    (Main, guest, Feral)
    • -Feral type-
      (Neutral, Prey, Predator)

-Name-
      (First name, last name, nickname)

-Gender-
      (Male, female)

-Age-
      (Human years, pet years)

-Species-
      (Dog; Chihuahua, cat; Russian Blue, chinchilla, squirrel)

-Pack-
      (Southside, Northside, Lone wolf)
      This is only required if a wolf.

-Rank-
      (Beta, Caretaker, hunter, scavenger, Omega)
      This is only required if in a pack

-Personality-
      (Quirky, peppy, slow at understanding)

-Appearence-
      (Brown hair, black spot over right eye, brown collar)

-Backstory-
      (moved from iowa, Ect. ect.)

-Strengths&weaknesses-
      (S- very strong, W-very shy)

-Other notes-
      (Knows how to pick locks, usually seen reading the newspaper at the coffee shop with his dad.)

-Picture-
      (Cheeeeeese!)

-Stats-
      (Strength-
      Perception-
      Endurance-
      Charisma-
      Intelligence-
      Agility-
      Luck-)
    • -Type-
      This is the type of character it is, either a main or a guest.

-Name-
      either full name or just first name, include any nick-names in quotation marks or parenthesis.

-gender-
      Male or Female, one or the other, no middles. please.

-Age-
      first goes the actual age in human years, then beside it is the pet years, preferably in parenthesis. Remember that 1 human years = 3.5 pet years.

-Species-
      Dog, cat, or anything else that has paws. Marine animals and hoofed animals are not allowed, same with birds. please alo place the specific type of cat or dog. such as golden retriever, or Maine coon.

-Pack-
      This is the pack your in, you can be either a lone wolf or in one of the two packs, Northside or Southside. this is only required if you choose a wolf.

-rank-
      The ranks are explained above in the feral rules section, also state what your job in the pack is.

-personality-
      How this character would react in certain situations, how he or she views others for the first time, or how your character acts in general.

-appearance-
      how your character looks, please include tag shape, color of collar, specific details (stripes, spots) and color of fur.

-Backstory-
      What has happened to your character before starting the RP, any general information on past occurrences in his or her life.

-Strengths & Weaknesses-
      Generally your spinach or kryptonite, (kudos if you get the references) what your character is good at and what he is bad at. for every strength he must have a weakness. And no stupid weakness such as "His name is actually stupid spelled backwards". No. just no. same goes with strengths, please don't say something weird like "The strongest dog in the world" and then set his strength to 2.

-other notes-
      Anything random about your character, sexual orientation, random stuff he knows, or siblings and stuff.

-Picture-
      Generally a picture of your character, I'm sure there are many people on the forums willing to draw your character, just take a trip to the art thread and ask around.

-Stats-
      Borrowed from the main OOC, too lazy to write my own.

Strength- Easy to explain. Your pure muscle power. How much you can lift, and how much force you can put out. This is useful anytime you're character needs to counteract any kind of physical force against him or her.

Perception- Your awareness of your surroundings. Your ability to sense what's going on around you, along with what's going on in the minds of others. For example, this is useful for spotting things your pet might need, or for sensing if someone is trying to lie to you, or how they might be feeling at the time.

Endurance- Your physical health. Your resistance, and stamina, and overall ability to keep on moving.

Charisma- Your characters ability to influence others. To get them to agree with you, listen to what you say, ability to pull something over on another character, and sometimes, your overall "stage presence."

Intelligence- Your 'book' smarts. Your technical knowledge, problem solving skills, and ability to pick up on new things.

Agility- How fast you are. You dexterity, coordination, acrobatics…etc.

Luck- How lucky your character is! Trust me, this is more useful then it sounds. It can basically be anything else that leaves your character in the right place at the right time, or helpful when your character takes a gamble. Adversely, bad luck leaves you in the worst spot at the worst time, and even the most perfect situation can go wrong for your character.
Last edited by Zander on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:58 pm, edited 53 times in total.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
The Game

Re: OOC for that new rp! (that rhymes :3)

Post by The Game »

Sorry I didn't see this.

And let's call it
-Creek Fields
or something.

And could you guys please slow down???
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

... Richland Heights?
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

The Game wrote:Sorry I didn't see this.

And let's call it
-Creek Fields
or something.

Sorry, The Game. :(
Housedog and myself just started role playing recently, and we didn't know there was a pacing issue that needed to be addressed. I'll be more careful about it in the future. I kind of just assumed you were with the group and weren't saying anything. I didn't forget about you. :D

As for a name. Hmm...'Field Creek' has a better ring to it imo.
Last edited by lightwolf21 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
Zander

Post by Zander »

lightwolf21 wrote:
The Game wrote:Sorry I didn't see this.

And let's call it
-Creek Fields
or something.

Sorry, The Game. :(
Housedog and myself just started role playing and we didn't know there was a pacing issue that needed to be addressed. I'll be more careful about it in the future. I kind of just assumed you were with the group and weren't saying anything. I didn't forget about you. :D

As for a name. Hmm...'Field Creek' has a better ring to it imo.
It has a ring, but no sense whatsoever. >_>

-Robert Louis Stevenson
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

lol...okay, I assumed it wasn't near a creek or meadow anyway... How about _____ Harbor? 'Something' Harbor?
Also:
Zander

Post by Zander »

lightwolf21 wrote:lol...okay, I assumed it wasn't near a creek or meadow anyway... How about 'Varnish Harbor'?
that actually sounds cool... we can place the town by the beach! :D

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Zander wrote:
lightwolf21 wrote:lol...okay, I assumed it wasn't near a creek or meadow anyway... How about 'Varnish Harbor'?
that actually sounds cool... we can place the town by the beach! :D
Do we all agree on Varnish Harbor? I like it.
Game? Russia? We need your input on this, too, when you can give it.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

I didn't really like Varnish, it doesn't go with Harbor...I thought maybe Seabreeze Harbor or Icebourne Harbor or something like that would fit better...we'd have to be pretty far north to get snow near the ocean...and have mountains on the side of the town opposite the beach. The ocean air compresses as it flows against the shear mountains on the other side of the town, causing it to compress at the higher altitude and the cold ocean breeze causes it to snow rather than rain.
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

lightwolf21 wrote:I didn't really like Varnish, it doesn't go with Harbor...I thought maybe Seabreeze Harbor or Icebourne Harbor or something like that would fit better...we'd have to be pretty far north to get snow near the ocean...and have mountains on the side of the town opposite the beach. The ocean air compresses as it flows against the shear mountains on the other side of the town, causing it to compress at the higher altitude and the cold ocean breeze causes it to snow rather than rain.
Of those two, Seabreeze Harbor sounds the best. I like it! XD
Zander

Post by Zander »

Seabreeze sounds good :o

-Robert Louis Stevenson
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Do we ask a mod to move the current thread into this one? What's the next step? DX
Also:
Zander

Post by Zander »

Well, next step would be having a mod change the name of the current thread were rping in to "SeaBreeze Harbor RP"

then we can decide on GM and stuff..

Meanwhile i'll pm the mod.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Zander wrote:Well, next step would be having a mod change the name of the current thread were rping in to "SeaBreeze Harbor RP"

How about you be the GM, Zander?
Zander

Post by Zander »

Tha Housedog wrote:
Zander wrote:Well, next step would be having a mod change the name of the current thread were rping in to "SeaBreeze Harbor RP"

How about you be the GM, Zander?
We need to vote so everyone has a say :/

-Robert Louis Stevenson
The Game

Re: SeaBreeze Harbour OOC

Post by The Game »

I vote Zand!!!
PS- how can Addison interact with anyone now????
lightwolf21

Re: SeaBreeze Harbor OOC

Post by lightwolf21 »

I think the cellar doors are still open...

I also vote for Zander...he has more experience than me.
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

lightwolf21 wrote:I think the cellar doors are still open...

Putting Dead Threads to Bed, Jed. XD
Alright, so... Now that we have the name and the GM decided, we need to figure out... The rules for Seabreeze Harbor.
How many characters?
Are hybrids allowed/disallowed?
...And so many more.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tha Housedog wrote:

Alright, so... Now that we have the name and the GM decided, we need to figure out... The rules for Seabreeze Harbor.
How many characters?
...And so many more.
Just remember to follow the Main rules. Also, a list of your players is really useful.

In this format:
[color=#post color]Name - Species - Gender [/color]
Zander

Post by Zander »

ctcmjh wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:

How many characters?
...And so many more.
Just remember to follow the Main rules. Also, a list of your players is really useful.

In this format:
[color=#post color]Name - Species - Gender [/color]
I'll write my own list of rules based off the PF rules. But i need to talk to Buck to see if this can be a part of Pet Friendly, if not we can have our own little Rp. Nothing too big hopefully.

Edit: RP is up.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Parker Wray - Male - Dog - Border Collie
...Like that?
Last edited by Blue Braixen on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tha Housedog wrote:Parker Wray - Dog - Border Collie
...Like that?
Exactly :D
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

I suggest a small amount of characters, less than 12 characters.
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Russiarules1 wrote:I suggest a small amount of characters, less than 12 characters.
It's usually anywhere from 10-15, right?
Zander

Post by Zander »

Id say we let 11 people in max. and a max of 2 characters and 1 guest character. negotiate?

also, please post your characters in this fashion:
[color=#(your color)](Full name) - (Male, Female) - (Dog, Cat, Other); (type of dog, cat, other)[/color]

Such as
Parker Wray - Male - Dog; Border Collie

-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

I might want to join, by the way.
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Dimitri Ivanovich Molotov-Male-Dog; Siberian Husky

I'm good with 11 people

EDIT:
Did not know Dimitri was already in the list.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Summer Tipcian - Female - Dog - Pitbull/Dalmation Mix
ctcmjh wrote:I might want to join, by the way.
XD
Also:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Wait, this is a weird question but, the weather in the moment in the RP is snowing right?
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Yes...unless we start from scratch.
Also:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

lightwolf21 wrote:Yes...unless we start from scratch.
No, no, no, no, I am really good with the snow, the story is in great shape since the beginning so uh... lets continue the story, yeah?
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

I tried to make it so that we could continue... What are you guys' thoughts on this?
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

Tha Housedog wrote:
I tried to make it so that we could continue... What are you guys' thoughts on this?

I am good with everything, weather, story characters, everything looks just perfect!
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Tha Housedog wrote:
I'd like to continue...I think we built up a pretty good story... Are we supposed to continue it here, or in the new thread under the non-OOC section where the previous one was?
Also:
Zander

Post by Zander »

lightwolf21 wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:
I'd like to continue...I think we built up a pretty good story... Are we supposed to continue it here, or in the new thread under the non-OOC section where the previous one was?
New thread :o

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

We should continue before someone sez we are not doing the right thing...
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

I'm sorry!
Please come back The Game! :( *begs*
We want the cute kitten Addison to join us in the cellar. Unless of course her 'dad' won't let her...that's okay too.
The cellar doors are open and I promise to pace my parts of the story better so we don't leave you behind again.
Also:
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

What, The Game left?!
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Russiarules1 wrote:What, The Game left?!
I don't think so...I think I'm just being paranoid and impatient... -_-;
She might be waiting until it's officially set up.
Zander is still working out the details for the thread.
Also:
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Hey uhh... Will I need to post a character sheet in the main OCC thread too, or just here :?
I want to try this.