The 10th Anniversary Thread

Discuss the comic here
Saturn381

The 10th Anniversary Thread

Post by Saturn381 »

In honer of Housepets' tenth anniversary, I figured I'd make a thread on said milestone. Congratulations Rick, and here's hoping for another great ten years. :D
IceKitsune

Re: The 10th Anniversary Thread

Post by IceKitsune »

Congrats Rick! I've been reading since nearly the beginning and its amazing how far this comic has come. I know I can be harsh on it sometimes but I really do love the heck out of this comic. Heres to many more years to come! :D
Stormrun

Post by Stormrun »

Man, 10 years? I think it's amazing to see how far this comic has come since it began. Here's to 10 more!
『∅』『∅』『∅』『∅』『∅』『∅』
jonas

Post by jonas »

Three cheers for the man, and a mazel tov! Keeping a webcomic going for ten years takes some serious determination.
Gbr23

Post by Gbr23 »

10 Years... That's amazing. 10 years of amazing stories and characters, and it's been a pleasure reading and watching them.
ImageImage
Wanna check my DeviantArt ? Here you go!
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

jonas wrote:Three cheers for the man, and a mazel tov! Keeping a webcomic going for ten years takes some serious determination.
and alot of faithful fans :D

Rick, i'm glad to have read this comic for long and it's been one heck of a wonderful read - from home and work and trips and such forth. I really want you to know this comic is truly a great comic and I hope to see it continue to improve and grow over the years as we anticipate things over the years =)
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
KJOokami

Post by KJOokami »

I took a pretty long hiatus from the forum, but I never stopped reading the comic; probably the only comic I've ever read consistently for more than a few years.

Looking forward to as many more years of this gloriously entertaining romp as you are willing and able to give us, Mr. Griffin. Please know that you are loved and appreciated. <3
"When you're falling in a forest and there's nobody around,
do you ever really crash or even make a sound?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

congrats and thanks for 10 years Rick. even if I only started reading 7 years ago, This comic and Forum have been such a big part of my life, it's probably at least indirectly responsible for me meeting like 75% of my friends. not to mention my sweet ban hammer ;P

I look forward to reading as long as you're writing.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
dusk

Post by dusk »

Happt Tenth everyone!~ I'm so grateful to have found this place, and these people, and something that some days becomes the highlight of my day. Here's to many more to come!
As I gaze upon the stars, I realize how much I will miss this world.

20-23-5-14-20-25 25-5-1-18-19 8-5 4-9-4 14-15-20 18-5-20-21-18-14,

20-8-5 19-9-24 6-9-14-7-5-18-5-4 13-9-19-6-9-20 23-9-20-8 12-15-20-19 15-6 6-21-18.

*Russian Intensifies*
valerio

Post by valerio »

Dieci ANNI.
Congratulations, Roo, for always delivering great emotions, the feels and the fun, brilliant plots and intense characters. You keep giving us a unique work, and here's to more years of rollercoaster fun!
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

I don't think I can do justice to this achievement.

It truly has been an incredible and more than memorable trip! It takes an extraordinary amount of care and dedication to weave a story for an entire decade, and counting.

Congratulation, Rick, truly an achievement!
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
Pandooble

Post by Pandooble »

Congratulations on 10 years. I only found the comic last month, so I don't really have a history with it, but I've loved just about every bit of what I've read. Keep up the fantastic work!
I'm great at adding nothing to the conversation :'D
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Woah, 10 years of Housepets! :D This is awesome, very few webcomics reached this milestone. Congratulations, Rick! :D
TheSilverFox51

Post by TheSilverFox51 »

Man, 10 years, that's impressive and to think that I've only been reading for eight months. Congratulations on this, Rick! You've created comics, stories, and art that are amazing and inspiring. This is a great milestone, congratulations!
Allons-y
tsMKG

Post by tsMKG »

That's quite an achievement! While it hasn't been ten years for me, It helped me to go through hardship I never imagined it'd be possible without this excellent piece of art. I'm happy to bring cheers to Rick Griffin and hope he's happy to continue to write to us this big adventure that's coming to us in the following years :D

Housepets! Fan since 2015.
Attachments
signature.png
signature.png (17.08 KiB) Viewed 9449 times
Have you been looking at the thing above this? Dis is my old signature and is not relevant anymore.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Congrats on 10 years, Rick, and thank you for making a comic that brought so much happiness and so many important people into my life!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Elwood Blutarsky

Post by Elwood Blutarsky »

Congratulations on making it to 10 years. This comic has brought a lot of smiles to a lot of faces over the years. It’s been a really fun read and that has kept me coming back since 2010.
Ralph

Post by Ralph »

Happy 10th even though i'm late in saying this.