The Welcome Thread!

Discuss the comic here
ChristopherJackal

Re: The Welcome Thread!

Post by ChristopherJackal »

Hi! I'm ChristopherJackal! here I tend to go by Chris or Foxy usually, but any sort of variants will do. I'm a Texan, been here all my life though I'd like to move elsewhere just to go out and see other states and countries! I tend to be online more so at night due to being busy during the day! I tend to be a go with the flow and do what you want kinda guy, so I'm usually quite calm and happy! I'd say my biggest pet peeve is actually people getting annoyed... usually I have a high tolerance for things, and I guess I expect others to be just as tolerant at times so I get annoyed that they get annoyed at something. Oh and I'm a fan of nintendo, so I don't normally play games on the playstation or Xbox! So yeah, HI all!
Jack

Post by Jack »

Hi! im Jack! a loyal servant of the gods of horror and dismay. i stomp on at least a thousand flowers every day to fulfill my dark masters twisted demands. i also like following rainbows and then mugging the little dwarf at the end of them. i think that stuff is funny and that there is no better way to enjoy those funny things but by watching hamsters burn.

also, im Jack, 17 years old, male, i like manga, anime, and other funky things like that. i like reading playing y-gi-oh, i can play bass guitar and i am a certified first aid giver (i ride on ambulances and everything!). i am also a furry and my species is a dog/snow leopard hybrid. i like talking to people, so if you ever wanna, just pm me and we will have wonderful conversations.
my msn is: [email protected]
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Ebly, the second-worst lurker here.

But really, I should be a name that doesn't need any introduction. If you don't know who I am, why don't you spend some time outside of the roleplaying forum? :P
Keep an open mind, and make your own decision of what you think of me: I'm not the type to label myself to make it easier for you guys! You find out who I am, I don't tell you.

I always post in size 85. That's probably part of what I'm known for.

I wonder what my mod-title is - if buck is the nice mod, would I be the to-the-point one and foxstar the iron fist?
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

I am Aquablast.

Like Ebly, I prefer people finding out who I am instead of giving away my secret... Okay, I guess that is not true! I actually have too much to say about myself, that's why I end up unable to decide what I should say here.

I STILL have my introduction post, however! Here: https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=64643#p64643

Surprisingly, they are still up to date, except for the first 2 point. :3
Kaido

Post by Kaido »

I'm Kaido, and I don't post as much on the forums as I do in the IRC. I like video games and... stuff... and I love the Final Fantasy series (and I'm currently going through a Professor Layton phase). I DUNNO WHAT ELSE TO PUT HERE, BLAAARGH.

"FlintTheSquirrel cries for Kaido. He is the only one who understood me not understanding things. :("
FancySkunk

Post by FancySkunk »

Well... hi there, everyone. I'm FancySkunk... but that's obvious, now isn't it?

I've been reading Housepets for a while now. I'm not entirely sure why I never bothered with the forums, but I'm here now, and that's all that matters, right? I'm 20, currently a sophomore at Seton Hall, studying history (though I still don't know what I'm doing with that degree). I'm a bit of a gamer, mostly consumed with Halo Reach and Minecraft lately, but that's going to change next week when Rock Band 3 comes out. I'll likely be around in #Housepets quite a bit (I'm ManfredvonKarma on the IRC server).
Skunks make good pets too, you know. :3
To heavily edit Brian Setzer, "Striped skunk strut, I'm a ladies skunk, a musky Cassonova, man I ain't no punk!"

Avatar by OfficerBadger on FurAffinity (Uncropped)
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Welcome mr.Manfred skunk guy! x3
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Welcome FancySkunk, I hope you enjoy your stay.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Welcome to the forums, FancySkunk!
MilesKingford

Post by MilesKingford »

Hi FancySkunk
Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Welcome, Mr. Skunk! Great to have you here.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

FancySkunk wrote:Well... hi there, everyone. I'm FancySkunk... but that's obvious, now isn't it?

I've been reading Housepets for a while now. I'm not entirely sure why I never bothered with the forums, but I'm here now, and that's all that matters, right? I'm 20, currently a sophomore at Seton Hall, studying history (though I still don't know what I'm doing with that degree). I'm a bit of a gamer, mostly consumed with Halo Reach and Minecraft lately, but that's going to change next week when Rock Band 3 comes out. I'll likely be around in #Housepets quite a bit (I'm ManfredvonKarma on the IRC server).
You're not going to taze me, are you? :lol:
Welcome, welcome. :mrgreen:
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

guys, the mods deleted some "welcome" posts. were only supposed to do introdutions...
lest you anger the mods!
bwah bwah
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Dylan wrote:(Please only post introductions or welcomes in this topic or everything else will be deleted.)
Anyway, Welcome to the forums Fancy Skunk Man.
Can I call you Toppington?
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

oh.
<.<
>.>
welcome, meesta fanceh skunk!
bwah bwah
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Salutations, my good man! We are delighted that you have decided to join the ranks of our forum, and we hope that you enjoy your time here.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
valerio

Post by valerio »

FancySkunk wrote:Well... hi there, everyone. I'm FancySkunk... but that's obvious, now isn't it?

Welcome, Fancy Skunk! Hope you enjoy your staying here :D
Liam

Post by Liam »

Hi FancySkunk!

There seems to be a bit of confusion regarding this thread's purpose.
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair
Wanderer wrote:You don't need a job, you need money.
Aarden

Post by Aarden »

Welcome to the forums, FancySkunk!
dalonewolf25
Location: Somewhere in Pretoria, South Africa, where tiny colorful horses reside.

Post by dalonewolf25 »

Hiya FancySkunk! Fancy meeting ya here! I hope you'll feel right at home...

Word of Advice: Watch out for the Cheesebly! He could be hiding anywhere...
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

You're not just any skunk, you're a Fancy Skunk. :D
Welcome! :)
Let me tell you about Homestuck.
FancySkunk

Post by FancySkunk »

Oh my god, so many welcomes @!@

Thank you all for welcoming me. Hopefully I'll be active enough to warranting this outpouring of hellos. :3
Skunks make good pets too, you know. :3
To heavily edit Brian Setzer, "Striped skunk strut, I'm a ladies skunk, a musky Cassonova, man I ain't no punk!"

Avatar by OfficerBadger on FurAffinity (Uncropped)
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

Greetings, I am Kyderra.

Loving the Housepets comic and it's community more and more every day.

I am most known for coloring the older housepets comic in The refur project
and having done a lot of requests of Housepets style fursona's for the members here.
Speaking of Housepets fan-art, be sure to check out the DA group that I mainly try to organizes and keep up to date on a daily basis.

It is safe to say that Housepets has turned me into the artist and furry fan that I am today :)
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

Hey there Skunk. Now we's has two Skunkys!
TachyonWolf

Post by TachyonWolf »

Hello all I am Tachyonwolf I'm new here. Just a funny collage student who likes fuzzy animals, likes funny jokes (but can't tell one for life of, I kill even the best jokes :P) I do some drawing, not much (made my own avatar) and am kind of bad at it right now. But I'm good at math and plan on going in to engineering. Also I can't stop playing video games (both Wii and PC). And that about all I want to say in one breath, I tend to be loud and talk alot, too much. Well thats it.
Psykeout

Post by Psykeout »

let me be THE first to confuse atttack welcome you! PlEase stick arOund and enjoy our PLEsant little community! HavE some REfreshements And/oR somE snaCks. ReAd our ZanY little posts.

WELCOME!
bwah bwah
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Nargha nargha, I am one of the resident lurkers here in the Housepets community, I am one parts lazy, crazy, silly, and creative. or whatever.
I do many small projects and the occasional large project (which I may or may not publicize here) and these things often include: small amounts of animation, drawing, writing, cooking, candy making, and the such. and well, I've probably been on the forum longer than most here, except for (the good ol') Ebly.
aaaand other than that all I can think of is the fact that I'm not a Furry.

Also I live in the land of large people, AKA, North America/USA.

Also also, welcome to the forums, Mister Wolf.

what what? Jolly good time.
TachyonWolf

Post by TachyonWolf »

Welcome Jimmy I take it you mean 2D animation, but actually I do animation as well using the blender but its 3D. Also I too love to cook.
machchunk

Post by machchunk »

I know this guy, this guy is cool
dalonewolf25
Location: Somewhere in Pretoria, South Africa, where tiny colorful horses reside.

Post by dalonewolf25 »

Psykeout wrote:THE PEOPLE HERE ARE CRAZY.

WELCOME!
....I noticed this on the first look at your comment. Anywho, welcome TackyonWolf!
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Welcome Tackyonwolf. I am glad to see that someone other than myself can kill even the best jokes. :roll:
Anyway, welcome to the craziness, and I hope you enjoy it here.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
MilesKingford

Post by MilesKingford »

Hi TachyonWolf
Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay.

@ Jimmy - Hi Jimmy, so your a veteran forum member (as it were), we do not see many around that often, nice meeting you.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Welcome to the forums, TachyonWolf! And don't worry, I can't tell funny jokes either. :P
valerio

Post by valerio »

Benvenuto a bordo, Tach :D I'm sure you'll do just fine!
TachyonWolf

Post by TachyonWolf »

Thanks everyone.

Yeah I think my brothers got all the funny, because they can make up really good jokes on the sopt... And I can kill the joke trying to retell it.

Oh and Psykeout I think there are two kind of people in this world; those who are smart enough to know they are crazy and those who are not.
Dubiousity

Post by Dubiousity »

Welcome Tachyon!
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012
Liam

Post by Liam »

Hi Tachyonwolf!
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair
Wanderer wrote:You don't need a job, you need money.
TachyonWolf

Post by TachyonWolf »

Howdy back at ya. Thanks.
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

sonic id furreh!!! wrote:HA! now you mods can't delete this
you know saying that is not exactly earning you any brownie points, right?

Welcome, TachyonWolf.
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
p33wii

Post by p33wii »

FlintTheSquirrel wrote:
I am a pacifist and am like the most strict about violence and language on the forums. Sorry.
Hello everyone, I am p33wii, am a social robot, and I only appeared in this galaxy to counteract Flint saying that he was the strictest about language.
I have had the nickname Robit thought up by LucidDarkness and you can feel free to call me that or any selection of characters from my username. Such as p33, ps3, wii, pwii, or, as made on another forum is *shudder* peewii.