If you had a private jet....

Discuss the comic here
Anthroguy101

The better question should be "which private jet"?

Post by Anthroguy101 »

What would one do with a jet that big? Private jets are just that--private. I don't see the reason one would spend all the money flying around, say, and Airbus A380 unless they have a real reason to use it. I'd rather have one of the smaller private jets.

Also, Gulfstream is based in Savannah, GA (where I lived for 10 years). I knew an engineer who works on those private jets. In my fantasy, Gulfstream would be my aircraft.
Medli

Re: If you had a private jet....

Post by Medli »

To bee serious, if I really HAD a private jet and all the money necessary to use it and all the skills etc., I would go on vacation as often as possible with it :P
<+Vaddie> ... WHY AM I A GIRL ON FIRE WEARING 30 PAIRS OF PANTS ALL OF A SUDDEN
* +SickDynar is like the fountain of youth, except with drool instead of youth.
Aah, I LOVE quotes :3
PeanutButterSandwich

Re: If you had a private jet....

Post by PeanutButterSandwich »

Agent Sandwich wrote:
PeanutButterSandwich wrote:i would so do this but it would probably be a Cessna 172, 182 or a Douglas DC-3...
mainly just because i like cessna's and the DC-3... :D
LOL I know a friend who loves the DC-3, Tri-motor, Piper J3 Cub, JU-52 and Cessna 172/182. I'm an Airbus guy and more into new commercial jets so we often get into arguments like we support different football teams (he supports Boeing because he is American)!

Yeah the cub's a good plane, but not enough useful load and a little to slow for my taste.... that and it's range ;)
and airbus's are good but i tend to lean more towards Boeing
Peanut Butter Sandwich

P.S Housepets! & 2Kinds best webcomics ever!!!!
P.S.S Be a hero, donate blood 3 times a year!!!!