Wild Mass Guess

Discuss the comic here
JageshemashFTW

Wild Mass Guess

Post by JageshemashFTW »

I'm starting this becuase the housepets page on TvTropes didn't have a WMG page. Basically, you can make the most bizarre assumptions about the comic. It's like theorizing about the comic without any sanity. Feel free to add or contrast to other people's entries.

I'll start off: Max and Peanut are brothers and Fido and Sabrina are their parents. That would explain Peanuts attraction towards cats. Plus, both Max and Sabrina have black fur.

You see?

Now you try.
Welcome to HexCom: viewtopic.php?t=5602
Dissension

Re: Wild Mass Guess

Post by Dissension »

We tried the whole "Wild Mass Guessing" thing a while back.

Also, there's a thread index. You know, in case anyone wants to see what several hours of wasted work look like. x3

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Re: Wild Mass Guess

Post by Sleet »

JageshemashFTW wrote:I'm starting this becuase the housepets page on TvTropes didn't have a WMG page. Basically, you can make the most bizarre assumptions about the comic. It's like theorizing about the comic without any sanity. Feel free to add or contrast to other people's entries.

I'll start off: Max and Peanut are brothers and Fido and Sabrina are their parents. That would explain Peanuts attraction towards cats. Plus, both Max and Sabrina have black fur.

You see?

Now you try.
1.) TV Tropes is a wiki, so if it doesn't have something you can always add it. For instance, I was sad that Wizard People, Dear Reader didn't have a page, so I made one myself. You can do the same thing here. In fact, it'd actually be awesome if you did.

2.) Part of the fun of WMG is that the guesses are usually possible. I really doubt a dog and a cat will be procreating.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!