Got a crush?

Discuss the comic here
RennisTora

Re: Got a crush?

Post by RennisTora »

RennisTora wrote:From the aspect of personalities, I'd be torn between choosing Sabrina or Grape as a crush.
Yeah I see that the last post here was a couple months ago, but figured what the ****...

Mod Edit: Please do not use profanity.
I'm sorry, I wasn't raised believing that to be a word of profanity. I'm not trying to be rude by saying that, I'll try to remember for future posting. :(
"It seemed like a good idea at the time?..."
"I do my all my own stunts~ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "

Post by 0404 »

Shyanne wrote:I was wondering if anyone had a crush on any of the HP characters? Let's keep this PG though.. I got a crush on Peanut and Zach :D
Bailey for sure, she is nice and has more curves than formula1 tracks... and I wish I have a friend like Fox.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Crushed?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Certain characters who are very muscular and look like they can handle themselves in danger. When I first started reading a decade ago, I actually liked Kevin a LOT and shipped Fox with Sasha to get Kevin single for my OC. However once it was proved that Kevin and Sasha were ACTUALLY a nice couple and not just thrown together to prevent Fox from having a chance with her.

Once that got deflated I sort of gravitated towards Fox as he was the odd man out I felt. That was a big mistake when Mungo came on the scene because I'm sure I had several rabid Fungo fans wishing any OCs I came up with dead and one even called me a homophobe. Ironically enough I never really liked Mungo because I thought he was TOO muscular.
gforce

Post by gforce »

Every fandom has its crazies. I wouldn’t really care which way the Fungo ship goes canonically (usually with things like that I just go along with whatever happens), but canon doesn’t give anybody any excuses to have a fit at someone over not liking the decision. People have preferences(!).

………I have a raging crush on Grape that has stuck with me since I started reading
That sounded better in my head
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I am glad that it's only a few people that are totally unstable when it comes to pairings but you still end up having the few that you have be the most nasty. That is why I decided to shut up about the pairings that I wanted so I didn't have to deal with it anymore. :roll:
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Yeah, after a while, the whole pairings thing started to generate some frictions. Kinda too bad because its a fun activity.
Last edited by NHWestoN on Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I even started a topic about ship names each couple could have to refer to that ship. I think it got pretty read but I would NEVER make a topic like that now.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:58 pm I even started a topic about ship names each couple could have to refer to that ship. I think it got pretty read but I would NEVER make a topic like that now.
I remember that! It was funny and clever.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I liked it too and it was one of my most popular topics. Now it seems to have died a slow and quiet death and all we have are fond memories of it.