Got a crush?

Discuss the comic here
RennisTora

Re: Got a crush?

Post by RennisTora »

RennisTora wrote:From the aspect of personalities, I'd be torn between choosing Sabrina or Grape as a crush.
Yeah I see that the last post here was a couple months ago, but figured what the ****...

Mod Edit: Please do not use profanity.
I'm sorry, I wasn't raised believing that to be a word of profanity. I'm not trying to be rude by saying that, I'll try to remember for future posting. :(
"It seemed like a good idea at the time?..."
"I do my all my own stunts~ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "

Post by 0404 »

Shyanne wrote:I was wondering if anyone had a crush on any of the HP characters? Let's keep this PG though.. I got a crush on Peanut and Zach :D
Bailey for sure, she is nice and has more curves than formula1 tracks... and I wish I have a friend like Fox.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Crushed?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Certain characters who are very muscular and look like they can handle themselves in danger. When I first started reading a decade ago, I actually liked Kevin a LOT and shipped Fox with Sasha to get Kevin single for my OC. However once it was proved that Kevin and Sasha were ACTUALLY a nice couple and not just thrown together to prevent Fox from having a chance with her.

Once that got deflated I sort of gravitated towards Fox as he was the odd man out I felt. That was a big mistake when Mungo came on the scene because I'm sure I had several rabid Fungo fans wishing any OCs I came up with dead and one even called me a homophobe. Ironically enough I never really liked Mungo because I thought he was TOO muscular.