Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Cutest HP Character 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:08 am
Posts: 1998
Images: 4
Location: Somewhere in this universe
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
Still Peanut!

_________________
http://aquablast-fon.deviantart.com/


Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:01 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
wait do you guys really need to update people on the fact that your opinion has stayed the same

whaaaat

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:16 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:25 pm
Posts: 1465
Location: BMW-topia
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
Definitely.

Still the same what I said the first time around.

_________________
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair

Wanderer wrote:
You don't need a job, you need money.


Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:38 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:48 pm
Posts: 719
Location: Western New York
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
I would have to say Joey, what can I say? I think dorks and geeks are so cute :)

_________________
Image
Image


Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:21 am
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
. . . i say the spirit dragon



dang it

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:56 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:29 am
Posts: 112
Location: Either in the mountains, or by the many lakes.
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
Max and Fox without a doubt.

_________________
Hey look a distraction!!!!


Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:45 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:07 pm
Posts: 173
Location: Not saying
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
Sasha because she is a character who is smart but says and thinks things that normally a person would not say and I find it funny and cute.
XP

_________________
Image


Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:50 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:33 pm
Posts: 168
Location: California
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
Okay, are we talking personality or appearance? Because if we're talking personality, then I agree with FarmMan, it's Sasha. 8-) But if we're talking appearance, I still say Tarot. :)

_________________
Firewolf Cody North S-8 P-4 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-5

Life is like a book, each day is a new page. You have the pen in hand, now what are you going to write? Are you going to write a horror, romance, a fantasy? But write carefully, for you are using a pen and pages cannot be erased.


Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:18 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:37 am
Posts: 487
Location: Under your bed, hunting your feet.
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
King again, of course.
Followed by Miles, I like his...naive kind. Dunno, somehow.
On third place there is peanut, with his cute secret crush(well not anymore) and the spot comic etc. =)

_________________
<+Vaddie> ... WHY AM I A GIRL ON FIRE WEARING 30 PAIRS OF PANTS ALL OF A SUDDEN
* +SickDynar is like the fountain of youth, except with drool instead of youth.
Aah, I LOVE quotes :3
Image
Image


Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:05 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:46 am
Posts: 7
Location: In my Room, Talking With Res.
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
I would have to say Peanut <3

_________________
If you see Peanut, Tell him not to wake me up again or he gets the broom..


Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:58 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:09 pm
Posts: 1415
Location: http://bordomirc.co.cc
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
Welp. Bumped a year old thread. No matter. I'd say.. say... D: I cant decide. its like asking a parent which of his sons/daughters are their favorite. Just can't choose. x3 All of them! (derp)

_________________
Don't let others define you, Only you can determine your fate
Add me on skype: therecreate also on DA http://r3create.deviantart.com
(My activity on these forums has decreased, But I still check)


Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:01 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:23 am
Posts: 492
Location: The Shadowy Parts of the Pride Lands
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
I vote for Peanut! He is amazing and if he ran for president I would vote for him there too.

_________________
I like Pie!!!
Go ahead and send me a message, maybe we could talk about pie!
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!


Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:37 pm
Profile
Bringing Foxy Back
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Posts: 15547
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
Puppy Peanut now is the winner.

_________________
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!


Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:27 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:36 am
Posts: 1703
Location: New Jersey (The Abyss)
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
Kitten Grape (because Housepets! babies set a new threshold for cuteness, and I'm a cat-lover).

_________________
~Proud owner of the 2011 Post of the Year Award~

| It's an INSANITY thing; you wouldn't understand. |

Ponies.


Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Posts: 2374
Location: Sweden/North Carolina
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
I still have to go with Fox. The arc is fine and dandy and all, but I do like the Side Characters a bit more than the main ones on this. :3

_________________
Flint: Str 4, Per 9, End 5, Cha 4, Int 5, Agi 10, Luc 2
(Lucid's Drawing of Flint!)
The original idea of Flint is created by Cobalt Kitty
(Aqua's drawing of Flint!)


Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:11 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3998
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
Collarless Maxwell. Nuff said.

Though Grape would definitely be a contender. <3

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:10 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17160
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
my vote is with puppy Peanut.
<who can say that face isn't adorable

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:11 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3998
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
It's a contest between Peanut's adorableness and Maxwell's Charms in my opinion. X3

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:13 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:46 am
Posts: 7
Location: In my Room, Talking With Res.
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
yay i revived a thread (i hope thats good o-o)

_________________
If you see Peanut, Tell him not to wake me up again or he gets the broom..


Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
to update my opinion, i would have to say either zach or res

just because we've seen a bunch of puppies and kittens doesn't mean they're any more or less cute than those guys, i mean, zach was a kit at one point and res certainly had his kitten years

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:22 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17160
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
but they have never appeared in the comic. it can't be considered unless it has a separate tag.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:24 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
but i'm not considering them as that, i just mean that it's silly to say that peanut is suddenly the cutest character just because he was a puppy once. it should go without saying.

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:33 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 17160
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
Puppy Peanut is tagged separately, he counts as his own distinct character even though they're the same.

_________________
I'm a shape-shifter. I'm currently in whatever form I feel like
Image
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:46 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
I disagree! Tagging is not everything!



Perhaps Karishad should be considered the cutest character who's with me

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:41 am
Profile
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
Obviously King is the cutest character ever!
Peanut and Grape tied second :P


Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:53 am
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:36 am
Posts: 1703
Location: New Jersey (The Abyss)
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
I think it's more that we haven't seen most of the other characters AS puppies/kittens/kits/cubs/whatever. In my experience, animals are automatically cuter when they're younger about 95% of the time, so seeing Peanut/Grape/etc. as their younger selves makes them automatic contenders for the cutest, while those we haven't seen can't really be judged as anything but their current cuteness. Since we haven't seen their younger selves, we don't know just how much cuter they would be, so we can't just say they're automatically bumped up to the same level as the characters we HAVE seen.

_________________
~Proud owner of the 2011 Post of the Year Award~

| It's an INSANITY thing; you wouldn't understand. |

Ponies.


Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
Well that's pretty much why I'm not including the kitten and puppy forms of the various characters in my considerations! They're not that cute 'now', after all. *giggles*

I only mentioned Res and Zach's younger forms because frankly, Grape and Peanut were adorable when they were younger, but in theory so was pretty much every pet. I mean look at Max how does he not warrant all your snuggles on appearance alone

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:21 am
Profile
Bringing Foxy Back
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Posts: 15547
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
I want to see little Karishad.

Who turns out to look just like present Karishad, further adding to how baffling he is.

_________________
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!


Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:26 am
Profile WWW
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
KJOokami wrote:
I think it's more that we haven't seen most of the other characters AS puppies/kittens/kits/cubs/whatever. In my experience, animals are automatically cuter when they're younger about 95% of the time, so seeing Peanut/Grape/etc. as their younger selves makes them automatic contenders for the cutest, while those we haven't seen can't really be judged as anything but their current cuteness. Since we haven't seen their younger selves, we don't know just how much cuter they would be, so we can't just say they're automatically bumped up to the same level as the characters we HAVE seen.


What. The 'baby' version of the characters were not that cute you know. Being younger does not automatically make you cuter, its more likely that a young baby is cuter than an adult but you can't assume that automatically. Maybe this is just me, but I did not find puppy Peanut and kitten Grape to be all that cute meaning they didn't become incredibly cute just because they are younger. Peanut and Grape was cute before and after.


Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:31 am
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:36 am
Posts: 1703
Location: New Jersey (The Abyss)
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
Wanderer wrote:
What. The 'baby' version of the characters were not that cute you know. Being younger does not automatically make you cuter, its more likely that a young baby is cuter than an adult but you can't assume that automatically. Maybe this is just me, but I did not find puppy Peanut and kitten Grape to be all that cute meaning they didn't become incredibly cute just because they are younger. Peanut and Grape was cute before and after.

KJOokami wrote:
In my experience...


This is about our opinions on the matter; there is no such thing as "objective" cuteness. :p

Also, providing your opinion to "disprove" my opinion is a bit silly.

_________________
~Proud owner of the 2011 Post of the Year Award~

| It's an INSANITY thing; you wouldn't understand. |

Ponies.


Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:04 pm
Profile
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
I was not trying to disprove you.
I obviously failed to elaborate on the intent of my post.
There needn't be a separate category for baby characters. They're just younger versions of preexisting characters.


Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:38 pm
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:36 am
Posts: 1703
Location: New Jersey (The Abyss)
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
Wanderer wrote:
I was not trying to disprove you.
I obviously failed to elaborate on the intent of my post.
There needn't be a separate category for baby characters. They're just younger versions of preexisting characters.

Yeah, you probably should've elaborated because that's not at all what you said in your last post, which basically consisted of you saying that the puppy/kitten versions of the characters weren't that cute.

_________________
~Proud owner of the 2011 Post of the Year Award~

| It's an INSANITY thing; you wouldn't understand. |

Ponies.


Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:58 am
Profile
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
They don't become incredibly cuter that it blows off the competition so much that there needs to be a new category to make it fair to the other characters. (Which is what you are suggesting)
I didn't say they weren't cute, I was trying to say they weren't significantly cuter.


Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:08 am
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:36 am
Posts: 1703
Location: New Jersey (The Abyss)
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
Wanderer wrote:
The 'baby' version of the characters were not that cute you know.


Wanderer wrote:
I did not find puppy Peanut and kitten Grape to be all that cute


...

Anyway.

Wanderer wrote:
They don't become incredibly cuter that it blows off the competition so much that there needs to be a new category to make it fair to the other characters.

To me (Read: my opinion), they do. Adult animals are cute too, but, in my opinion, a kitten will almost always blow the same animal as an adult out of the water, as far as cuteness is concerned. That was my point from the start, which is why the tone of your original post struck me as odd, because you basically told me, "No, kittens/puppies aren't automatically cuter because I say so." Maybe that wasn't your intent, and if so, then I apologize for the misunderstanding, but this is really getting kinda repetitive. We're arguing about opinions, which obviously doesn't go very far.

_________________
~Proud owner of the 2011 Post of the Year Award~

| It's an INSANITY thing; you wouldn't understand. |

Ponies.


Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:17 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:23 pm
Posts: 140
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
The world itself effectively makes every character cute, except Pete he just makes me want to grab a big stick or Spirit Dragon but that's because her coolness effectively overrides her cuteness


Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:18 pm
Profile
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
I have always believed Peanut was the cutest. He is so nice, totally adorable, and doesn't seem to have a single personality flaw (yet).


Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:41 am
Bringing Foxy Back
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Posts: 15547
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
MilesKingford wrote:
doesn't seem to have a single personality flaw (yet).
That's kinda an insult to Rick. :P

Peanut's flawed, it's just that his flaws don't make him less cute.

_________________
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!


Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:11 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3998
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
If anything, they make him cuter.

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:19 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:50 am
Posts: 32
Images: 1
Location: Somewhere in the Milky Way ...
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
Dr. Prower wrote:
A tie between King and Sasha.


I agree, they are both soo overly cute!!

_________________
The clock is running.
Make the most of today.
Time waits for no man.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That's why it is called the present.


Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:48 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:23 am
Posts: 492
Location: The Shadowy Parts of the Pride Lands
Post Re: Cutest HP Character
Sleet wrote:
MilesKingford wrote:
doesn't seem to have a single personality flaw (yet).
That's kinda an insult to Rick. :P

Peanut's flawed, it's just that his flaws don't make him less cute.

I agree that Peanut has flaws, but I can never think of them off the top of my head.
Anyway Peanut is the cutest in my opinion.

_________________
I like Pie!!!
Go ahead and send me a message, maybe we could talk about pie!
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!


Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:36 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.