Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Merchandise Ideas!! 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Merchandise Ideas!!
Oblivion wrote:
New T-shirt caption:

"I don't want my butt to die!"

This.

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:11 am
Profile
Devil Skirrl
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 7929
Images: 0
Location: Elsewhere
Post Re: Merchandise Ideas!!
Yes! We must have that! xD Everybody will want one!

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
Juicy Wolf-Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Posts: 2350
Location: Richardson Valley
Post Re: Merchandise Ideas!!
There will eventually be a comic book of housepets archives. IT IS INEVITABLE. Happens to all webcomics I've ever seen (the good ones that don't infinge on copywrite anyway) But the thing is, it usually has extra content in it, to make it worth buying just a little more. Now, I'd guess the book would go up to the style change. Recommended title: "Welcome to Babylon Gardens."

Necklaces/collars with the various tag styles would do well. Bonus if you can customize them.

T-shirts, coffee mugs: there's been many good suggestions in this thread already. But, I have two more...

Peanut and Grape riding on Pete

Zap! Peanut and Grape on the front, with Bino on the back.

_________________
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack


Last edited by Buckdida on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:35 pm
Posts: 154
Location: \(●)/ NIPPON-PON!!
Post Re: Merchandise Ideas!!
Buckdida wrote:
There will eventually be a comic book of housepets archives. IT IS INEVITABLE. Happens to all webcomics I've ever seen (the good ones that don't infinge on copywrite anyway) But the thing is, it usually has extra content in it, to make it worth buying just a little more. Now, I'd guess the book would go up to the style change. Recommended title: "Welcome to Babylon Gardens."

Necklaces/collars with the various tag styles would do well. Bonus if you can customize them.

T-shirts, coffee mugs: there's been many good suggestions in this thread already. But, I have two more...

Peanut and Grape riding on Pete

Zap! Peanut and Grape on the front, with Bino on the back.



T-****s? `U`.

But yeah, naw I don't like the idea of the first one, maybe more or so because of the fact it's like a minor thing that happened once with a minor character.

Maybe you could have print T-shirt with the house pets crew just doing crazy crap, or have a T-shirt with some Panels on it that is saying something amusing with the reference OF the T-shirt on it? It's generic but it sells.

_________________
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bootylicious

Bootylicious- It's in the dictionary.

Image

GOD DURNIT, STOP run a marathon ME AWF!!!


Last edited by merkamerka on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:57 pm
Profile
Juicy Wolf-Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Posts: 2350
Location: Richardson Valley
Post Re: Merchandise Ideas!!
:oops: Fixed that. Mistakes slip through the preview every once in a while. You coulda sent be a PM instead though. Now delete that quote!

_________________
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack


Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:14 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 4:41 pm
Posts: 11
Location: On top of mountain whatamacallit
Post Re: Merchandise Ideas!!
I'd go for the collars :ugeek:


Sat May 23, 2009 10:13 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:24 pm
Posts: 69
Location: NJ
Post Re: Merchandise Ideas!!
Oblivion wrote:
I know the comic is just cruising down the runway right now, but once it takes off, Rick here could make a pretty penny. So I was thinking maybe we could bounce some merchandise ideas off of each other, and Rick if he shows up, so we can brainstorm on how to develop this adorable little corner of the internet.

I was thinking of necklaces depicting the characters collars. He could start off with Grapes fish and Peanuts bone, but eventually he could broaden the spectrum to the majority of the characters.

What do you guys think? Toss some ideas out!



Okay I had an idea like this except it wasn't like real necklaces but like Grape or Peanut colored shirts with their respective charms hanging down from the collar of it.....


Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:12 pm
Profile YIM
Box Fox
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 am
Posts: 2275
Location: Austin, Texas
Post Re: Merchandise Ideas!!
Tehman wrote:

Okay I had an idea like this except it wasn't like real necklaces but like Grape or Peanut colored shirts with their respective charms hanging down from the collar of it.....


Now that, is a great idea. :)

_________________
Image
Make Pasta not war.


Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:14 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:18 pm
Posts: 172
Location: Texas
Post Re: Merchandise Ideas!!
I want a shirt with "At Least Poom Understands Me" on the front, then on the back the two panels of zooming onto Poom, and over the top it says, "Isn't that right?"

I'd wear that shirt.

ALL
THE
TIME.

For real.

_________________
VMy comic: Has that new car smell!V
Image
Jester S: 3 P: 7 E: 3 C: 9 I: 7 A: 5 L: 8
Caroline S: 5 P: 9 E: 5 C: 3 I: 8 A: 7 L: 5


Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:17 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: Merchandise Ideas!!
ToastyJester wrote:
I want a shirt with "At Least Poom Understands Me" on the front, then on the back the two panels of zooming onto Poom, and over the top it says, "Isn't that right?"

I'd wear that shirt.

ALL
THE
TIME.

For real.

Image

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:45 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.